• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LMFAO. Nice banner xD

Is your controller like, visibly broken? If not, you should take a picture anyways.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I want this one to be posted, but it is only of the frame. Sorry, don't have another camera since I took this one:

If not, use this one:

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
What an awesome idea. I'll take a pic as soon as possible, which is when I get home from work in a few hours.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer

Here it is ^^ It's got both my nicknames on it, Coen and MrFox. Btw, it's on my photobucket now but I'll upload it to imageshack as well if it's necessary.

Overload

Smash Lord
I will have to retake my picture with my new name on it and this time it will actually be signed onto the controller

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
**** it Adam. Hurry up and post your own controller!

And get Eric's while you're at it!

ownage master

Smash Rookie
Srry man I dont have mele but i have ssb64. I wish i could send a picture of a controller but i dont have camer USB cord for the computer.:(:(:(
>
> <--(situation)
>
>
>
>
:rocket: <--(answer)
>
>
>
>

Leech

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO. Nice banner xD

Is your controller like, visibly broken? If not, you should take a picture anyways.
Lol Glad you like the sig!

Well.. the control stick is out of the controller thanks to my dog.. :( but i think there might be a way to keep the control stick stay up if not.. im just gonna have to wait for the email or take a picture with a dead control stick.. lol.

Awesome sig, Leech! Everyone here who doesn't already have an awesome signature should be using that. lol
Haha thank you.. my picture will come soon i promise!

Rampage

vx
HAha glad you like the sig!

Well.. the control stick is out of the controller thanks to my dog.. :( but i think there might be a way to keep the control stick stay up if not.. im just gonna have to wait for the email or take a picture with a dead control stick.. lol.

Haha thank you.. my picture will come soon i promise!
I stole your signature

Leech

Smash Journeyman
I got 2 of my friends that don't have a forum account yet.. hopefully the pictures get sent.. also lost my digital camera.. so i have to wait another 2 days before hanging out with my friend and using his..

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Man...

This is such a great thread. I contributed to it by writing my name down on my controller, but I still have one problem: I don't know how to get my picture onto the computer.

Does it count if I just signed it? If not, I'm really sorry...

:(

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
If you or a friend have a phone with camera capabilities, you can take a picture with the phone and send the picture from the phone to an email.

Leech

Smash Journeyman
Here is my friend Bobbyfett's

I hope to get more of my friends to participate soon..

edtheninja

Smash Rookie
Dood that controller sucks. it's out of focus.

=)

yeah i'm hoping to do a few things soon

get a gamecube (saving up)
get a controller pic. (need)
post here. (done)
make a sig (working on it)
make fun of the controller in front of this post (done)
other things. (?)

i reffered you by the way Leech don't worry.

Top Bottom