• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - Melee Disc. Edition

rhan

Smash Hero
gah i cant figure out how to put a picture here. . .
If you have a photobucket account or some site where you can upload your pictures, get the url of the picture and put [ IMG ] in the front of the url and [ /IMG ] in the back of the url. (No spaces btw)

Also here's my pic. I like what your doing for the Melee community. Awsome idea.

N355

Smash Apprentice
thanks rhan for explaining that

not the greatest picture as I took it with my laptop integrated webcam that doesn't even swivel. The old controller is missing the rubber on the analog stick from so much melee haha

Metà

Smash Master
Sorry about the lack of updates; I've been really busy since I've been back from Europe. I'll do a full update sometime this week, probably tomorrow. Also, I'd like to do some advertising, maybe make a signature, and send some PM's to well-known smashers, to gain support for this endeavor. The best possible way of letting everyone know about it would be to somehow get it in the announcements section, but I doubt that will happen, lol.

Nesveri

Smash Rookie
I'll do my part in this job: :)

Photos were quite bad so I had to spent some time try to fix them on iPhoto...

MaNg0

Smash Hero
one day ill put my controller on here u watch =D

the controller that won pound o.0

Metà

Smash Master
Okay, I just updated the first post, but I still have to go through my email and find all the controllers people sent to me. I might have a few left in my inbox that I haven't included yet, but some people may not have labeled their subject properly. Just to clear things up, I'd really prefer if everyone who emails me their controller would do these three things:
1) give me your smash alias (although it should be clear on the controller, I just want to be certain I get the name right)
2) please put the word 'controller' somewhere in your subject, clearly; even better just put '1000 controller salute' in the subject, so it's easy for me to do a search through my inbox
3) please do NOT put your controller as an attachment, because I have limited space in my inbox; instead, just give me an image link

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
awesome. we already have 33 and there is already more that aren't up there. this is shaping up to be pretty awesome

Leech

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before.. but is it okay if i make an animated .Gif of like my whole controller?

Leech

Smash Journeyman
okay i have a still image.. but my cousin took it.. and just left for Kentucky 15 mins ago.. her camera needed a special cord for the computer and not a regular usb.. so i have to wait for her to get home and email me the picture it might take a day or two.

okiyama

Smash Ace
okay i have a still image.. but my cousin took it.. and just left for Kentucky 15 mins ago.. her camera needed a special cord for the computer and not a regular usb.. so i have to wait for her to get home and email me the picture it might take a day or two.
Well as long as 962 controllers don't get added before she gets back, you're fine :)

I'm gonna use al my controllers and various nintendo goodies to spell my name out.

Metà

Smash Master
Guys, if we're going to get anywhere near completion within the next millenium, we need some advertising! Put it in you signatures (thanks Janitor :)), make a thread about it in other relevant forums you visit, tell your friends, anything to keep this moving at a reasonable pace. I'm going to start PM'ing some people, specifically famous or pro smashers to get this project some recognition. First I gotta empty my inbox though. -_-

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I have a controller that Skler signed twice. I'll take pictures of that when i get home.

Leech

Smash Journeyman
My cousin still hasn't emailed me.. oh well i would take a pic but my controller just broke.. i hope she sends me one.. also i made a new sig.. just for this event.

Top Bottom