• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Bah, I only have one from a couple years ago. The only difference now is a bit more facial hair and braces (ugh braces r sux0r). Well here you go, 8th grade grad.

EDIT: My God, I didn't realize how old this topic is.

Matthias2k2

Smash Lord

wow. After seeing my other pics in this thread, I look SO much better with longer hair...w00t.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
This is a picture of me from Christmas 2003. I find it sad that this was the best picture, but what ever. There was only one other picture that didn't completely suck (and make me look bad).

~ Azure

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Originally posted by INFESTD
God I'm beautiful.

I'm the one on the left, the one on the right is my cuz.
Wow, you're exactly how I expected you to look. Go figure...

Emacee

Smash Ace
The third installment in pictures of Emacee. That's me at a DDR tounament back in May.

Last edited:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
The best picture in this topic was Choronis, 'cause he had an awesome hat.

Good luck figuring that one out if you've joined within the last year ;).

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Here is a slightly less freaky picture of me... I can't belive I got socks for Christmas! That has got to be the biggest rip-off ever! I will find whoever started that, and mercilessly slaughter them... even if they are already dead... *fully expects jameslokey (sp?) to come back here and rant about how corrupt the world is*

And no, thats not a "God d*mnit!" look on my face. That would be a "I just drank way too much d*mn caffine" look on my face.

~ Azure

EDIT: :starman:Post 980! 20 to go!:starman:

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Forum Lexicon (in the pool room): Check it out

BTW, Check out Forum Lexicon.

You can now go to the Members section and click on a name to she that member's picture.

another lame picture of me

Matt

Banned via Administration
Oooh, how brooding!

SWF = SEXY World Forums

I'll try my best to contribute to the sexiness:

I use my hair to block out sound. It works great when dealing with parents.

(God****, I swear.. my mother wants to have a conversation with me every friggin' time she sees me. She just busts into my room and rabbles about a buncha crap, then gets mad at me for not wanting to talk to her. Dammit, I've got nothing to say! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! *sobs*)

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
AHHHH

Oh no!!!!
I spilled my beer...
...that is beer...

...isn't it?

Matt

I saved the picture of Choronis.

Originally posted by McFox
The best picture in this topic was Choronis, 'cause he had an awesome hat.

Good luck figuring that one out if you've joined within the last year ;).

I'll just link this picture of Choronis if anyone complains about the page stretching.

But as far as that being the best picture, I'd have to disagree. McFoxxy, did you not see the one of zelda85? Wait, I know you did... because she was in your sig along with the other SWF babes back in the day. You sly devil, you. ;)

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
sadfulness!

no one has complimented my banner

*WEEP!*

well here's a couple other ones i made back in the day...:

OOOPS: I had to put the URL to this one, cause it has a naughty word in it. Must be 18 to click this link. (heh, it's not that bad)

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v328/XDaDePsak/Funny/banner.bmp

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
My two cents

Oy.... where do I begin.... I got half a mind to reproach you guys for the way you've treated what was once a very awesome topic that spawned the better part of our memories on these here forums (I can't wait for the next poster to twist my words somehow about how I only have half a brain or something)

1. What in the world is wrong with the first ten pages? I can barely get what anyone is trying to say, let alone find the links for their pictures, which leads me to my second point...

2. You pre-pubescent imbeciles! Your raging hormones drove away some of the hottest SWF members we ever had! All the girls that ever posted here have been gone for forever. What happened to Koopa King and Zelda85? Oh, but you had to ask them for naked pictures. *prepares cold shower to cool off* I also wonder about what happened with silverpup, Troy, and Azua (too bad she died *sobs*)

3. It looks like I missed out on some heavy action for the last few days. You leave a week and then something like this happens. What all this boogaboo about Azua's dead body getting upset about breasts and pushup bras and everyone else editing their posts? This goes back to my second point somewhat. I won't be shocked when I realize she, too, left the forums because of your guys.

Now I move to congratulate you posters on your pictures:

TM- I love your last two pictures. In the first one you kinda look like you're naked, but I realize you're probably wearing the dress from the second picture. Sorry if I haven't talked to you in so long, but understand I have had some mental issues to treat with my psychologist.

X- You look just like I pictured you: some bum (psst. that's a compliment. it means you have vision)

Soggy Toast- I hesitate to make an argument here, because I didin't know you were a girl, let alone lesbian, until I saw your pic (I read the entire topic, I thought you were kidding about that). Nice work with the hair.

Venom Dream- You look like some guy I barely knew. (?)

Matt- You should post another "romantic side" pic. That last one reminded me again of Galadriel *remembers Canis Lupis fondly*

Crono- You remind me of guy I knew a little better. He was Hispanic. That has nothing to do with nothing.

Nine- Whatever happened to your "Girls at Smashboards" banner. I hope you saved that, 'caused that was your best work. It would really help us if you could post it here again for future reference.

Conclusion: Seeing your "human" side, as opossed to my mental depiction of your beings based on your intellectual posts, makes feel a little better about myself. Don't know why. I guess I don't feel intimidated when faceless evils suddenly get a face. As for my picture, don't expect to see it anytime soon, mainly because I'm wanted somewhere and if those jerks see my face...

EDIT: Oh, longest post ever. Yayness (long does not equal more quality)

Matt

Re: My two cents

Originally posted by SuperChencho
What happened to Koopa King and Zelda85?
Koopa King had issues galore, and we're not even entirely sure if this member was a girl or not. She/he/it left, and this had nothing to do with us being perverted. And besides, Koopa King was much more perverted than even X...

On the flipside, zelda85 has a busy life outside of the Internet, no computer to call her own, and a boyfriend who hogs every minute of her online time to himself. I suppose you can blame me for her not posting anymore. Maybe she'll have the time to add her own bit to the news section of our web site sometime soon...

Originally posted by SuperChencho
Matt- You should post another "romantic side" pic. That last one reminded me again of Galadriel *remembers Canis Lupis fondly*
I was hoping that no one remembered that "Galadriel" thing... -_-;

For the record: I hate you forever.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wanna wanna wanna knonooow!! puhweeeeeez!

whats the gadriel thing?

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Someone made a comment (I think it was Canis) that Matt had an uncanny resemblance to Galadriel from LotR.

I agree, actually.

Put pictures side by side.

EDIT

EDIT2 - I'm sorry Matt, it's just true!

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL

that is some funny ****.

BTW, that "lol" follows the rule of all lols. See: Forum Lexicon.

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
My two cents

Originally posted by Matt
For the record: I hate you forever.
Oh, come on. And you call yourself the Love Machine.

Actually, I took the liberty to read your life story *sobs* Man, I've never known love like you have, and probably I never will! I never would have imagined zelda85 was your girlfriend. I was so out of touch with these gosh-forsaken forums that I never saw your topic about you and sara.... Now I understand her absence and won't ever bother her about nude pictures again (not that I ever did, but I now realize she's spoken for).

I take the chance of getting another warning for offtopicness to applaud your star-crossed love and encourage you never to give up hope (though I'm not sure how appreciated this will be, since you hate me forever and you don't know me at all). No love story has ever moved me so much as yours had. Here's to you guys finally meeting in person! *cheers*....*realizes i don't drink*....*realizes might as well start now*

(I can only see one advantage you have right now. You already know what her underwear looks like) [/offtopic]

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
ROFLCOPTERSz

Heh I finally found one.

This is the spring production of Hamlet.

Yes I actually am an actor >_< *hates acting*

I'm the one on the left. The beautiful one. I put one SOOOO much eye makeup that it looked like I had a hangover.

I actually did. Every production me and the other guy there (rosencrantz) got some everclear and got wasted during intermission ^_^

Makes for a fun production. I was also having an affair with the stage manager.

Matt

Hoo-ha.

Zappy, you kind of look like Keanu Reeves. My first thought when I saw your picture was, "I know Kung Fu." ;)

Fine, I admit it. I grew my hair out to hide my elvish ears! Not only do I have pointy ears, but I also inherited a bad sense of style from my elvish mother. It took me forever to realize it: robes haven't been in style since since the '70s! Crazy, robe-wearin' hippies...

Chencho said:
I never saw your topic about you and sara
That makes sense, considering the topic only appeared in the Broom (about seven months ago).

Aaaanyway, I'm glad that the story was so touching to you. Your encouraging words are also very welcome by me. For that, I suppose I can stop hating you now. ;)

Chencho said:
(I can only see one advantage you have right now. You already know what her underwear looks like)
I suppose you could call that an advantage... but I'm sure she's gotten new undies in two years. And no, this topic doesn't come up in our chats... -_-;

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
I used to think of picture topics as an indication that forum people are normal. Now they're proof that everyday looking folk are freakin weird when they have the freedom to say what they want without repercussions.

I hope I still don't look as fruity as I did in that year old hotornot pic. Webcams are for dorks, that's why I threw mine away so I could be cool and anonymous again!!

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
seriously, don't we have something more important to do with our lives???

Originally posted by Amorasaki
I used to think of picture topics as an indication that forum people are normal. Now they're proof that everyday looking folk are freakin weird when they have the freedom to say what they want without repercussions.

I hope I still don't look as fruity as I did in that year old hotornot pic. Webcams are for dorks, that's why I threw mine away so I could be cool and anonymous again!!
You may try to anaylize others with your freudian psychology, but deep down, you'res still that 'dork' from last years' hot or not picture...

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I don't know what you people find so appealing about posting your pictures. Why? So others can gawk at your predictably nerdish appearance? So they can comment about how you appear to be 10? So they can laugh at the spout of acne from which you're fortunate enough to be suffering? Then there's always the resizing and red eye removal you have to go through if you care to have decent pictures at all. And Zoot, your pictures aren't loading. :( :( :(

I think it's stupid, but you guys can go do your own thing.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Zoot's pictures work fine, Kiki.

I guess your computer just might be a load of crap. You and I both now my computer rocks so much, yet my computer can actually display the images.

Wack!

Sig: New summer edition.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
eternity, my freind, is a long fukcing time.

Originally posted by Kirby King
I don't know what you people find so appealing about posting your pictures. Why? So others can gawk at your predictably nerdish appearance? So they can comment about how you appear to be 10? So they can laugh at the spout of acne from which you're fortunate enough to be suffering? Then there's always the resizing and red eye removal you have to go through if you care to have decent pictures at all. And Zoot, your pictures aren't loading. :( :( :(

I think it's stupid, but you guys can go do your own thing.
stfu

you're like 15

i would make a rap about how lame it is for you to analyze others, but alas, i am drunk.

then again you never had a girlfreind in your life, so no one here will feel offended by your asshatful comments.

Top Bottom