• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laser for the Children 2!!! - May 12th - GAtech Downtown ATL

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
Yo. This is the tard that broke his hand. lol i had a great time at the tourny sides the fact i have a cast.

quick shout out to:
Druggedfox- GJ 2nd place is awsome. keep up za good work.
112- i swear if you didnt tech the air.......hacker.....jk GJ on 1st
Articanus-You were amazing dood. i still cant believe this was ur 1st tourny. nice job on 3rd
Jajin-your young link is t3h panz! bomb, dair........good edge guarding. hope to see the recorded matches
Doggy-you are hilarious 1st off. 2nd, your doc is very good. hope to see you at mnext tourny, where i wont kill the wall. hahahahaha

To everyone else-good matches. hope 2 see u again

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
The only reason this is my first post is cause i was too lazy too make my own account. About finals...112 is a BEAST!!! I think i might have only gotten 1-stocked in one match (falco-marth) but im not sure. I basically knew i was gonna lose after our first set (112 had to win 2) so i tried ganon for the heck of it on battle field...4-STOCK ****...I swear 112 hax.
Now...SHOUTOUTS:
112-Great job on sweeping the finals and u should be banned from tourneys for hacking. Crazy recovery, DI, and tippers.^^
Dogy-Prolly spelled your name wrong but...AMAZING doc.You have crazy mindgames and if i had to play you in singles i prolly would have lost.
Lajiin-Once again is this howw u spell ur name?...Awesome young link, and CRAZY spammer. Same as with doggy im glad i didnt have to play you in the tourney either.(Apparently articanus had the hard side of the bracket)
Savannah-We proved that an out-of-the-way place like savannah can smash. 3rd in doubles and 2nd+3rd in singles^^
Tong-Amazing edgeguarding!!!In the crew battle i was able to get past the great wall of tong^^
Sleepyk-Good stuff man i really like your style. G&W FTW and i wish i had played you in singles to see how it wouldve went.
Blue-Talk to me on aim whenever you can cause if u come down to savannah it would be great to smash.I have to learn how to get around your jump behind shield to grab thing =) My aim is druggedfox.
Chuck-...Pikachu is actually good?!?!?!? Your pika surprised me a lot.Good stuff.
Chad-I have to play u at the next tourney i go to.
I have to go and hope i didnt miss any1 =) P.S. tell me when the fights are gonna get posted.^^

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Looks like i missed the best tournement of my life

Thanks for takin me doggysandwich i mean manwich

LOL

"I want a manwich pleez"

Get it from the commercial

SWF has no sense of humor

mog112

Smash Ace
Quick shout outs
Fun tournaments, got lots of matches in. Too many people beat me link. :( Hope there is another one soon.

sleepy - John Lee!! glad you came and got lots of matches in. I know you are good and once you come to more tournaments you will be whooping some people, and boosting that confidence. Got to smash more this week.

dogysamich - good job stomping me, your doc is very good. just stay confident and you can beat everyone. teams was fun too, we almost had them.

tong - tong you are the man. Its not a real smash tournament unless you are there. Our matches were really close and could have gone either way. You got me next time.

laijin - close games in brackets, can't top my young link though son

wes - thanks man. hope to see you a tournament soon.

co&me - where were you?

GPC
menthol - good teams matches, ill drop by probably one day this week to smash some.
soft (josh) - josh man nice puff. you have gotten a lot better. try and gimp people off the sides more for easy kills.
bluejim- good to see you again man. come next Saturday and we'll get lots of matches.
kirbyjim - best kirby in ga!
marcus - sry about that thing we talked about lol. You and Jim are too funny.
henry - nice falco, keep it up. maybe we'll get some more crazy matches at gpc.

Savannah - Glad you guys came, all you guys were really good for your first tournament.

Articanus - Nice Falco, you are extremely technical. I was very impressed. Hope to see you guys at more tournaments

druggedfox - GJ getting 2nd. Fun matches in finals. Same applies with you as articanus. Come to more tournaments. "techs the air" :laugh

s2s - sorry about your hand, hope everything is ok
stalin - good work in teams, i dont think i got any other matches against you.
lvl9 - keep up that marth man.

sorry if i forgot anyone.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shout-outs

Blue- You finally came to a tournament again! You rock, bro. It sucks that we always have to play each other in brackets. T_T

Marcus- You HAVE to be drunk to play your Peach. ;)

KirbyJim- Beast mode, sir. Keep it up!

Soft- Nice work, man. Keep improving, and perhaps you'll make the tier list soon!

Henry- Not bad for your first tourney, man! Keep practicing with us, you'll get even better.

112- Good matches in teams, man. Play smash with us sometime this week! ^_^

Laijin- Good matches, I have to say I've never really appreciated Y. Link, untill you beat me in that bracket match! Hope to play you again soon.

Sleepy K- Good to play you, you've got a pretty good Falco.

Dogy- Again, you best me. You're a beast, sir. But I'm workin on my anti-Doc game! xD

Tong- It sucks that we had to play each other in losers brackets 2 tourneys in a row... But I still think you're beast. You're fun to hang out with, so I hope you make it to more tourneys!

Chaddd- Thanks for coming, dawg. <3

Articanus- You sir, took me by suprise. To be honest, I thought I was going to **** you for 20$ when you came over and challenged for that MM. But after your death combo killing me at 66% on yoshis... I realized the deep **** I was in. All our matches were close as hell, I wish I'd done better in brackets so we could have played again. Hope to see you at more tourneys!

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

S0FT

Smash Ace
Shout Outs:

Menthol: Good games. I would realy like to play you more.

112: Ugh! Hate sheiks so much next time bring your marth ;-)

Lajin: Good friendly. Young Link is killer.

Articanus: Scum! You only played me once as Ic's???
"That's a good idea but it wont work this time."

Dogey: Didnt get to play you this time, but I hate Dr. Mario's...Specialy yours.... So.....

Savanans: Good games yall.

KirbyJim: Sorry to take you out of the tournament and then just lose. :)

Marcus: Brinstar and peach??????

Henry: Thanks for being my teamm8 dont quit smash just get a secondary and it will be more fun!!!

Tong: Jigglypuff is the best!!!!!!!

Sad that your not going to the gpc trny tong :(((

And all yall losers who didnt come. Ugh!
TOMMMMYY!!!!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I've been avoiding shoutouts cause i pretty much said everything to everybody (i think, dont kill me if i didnt), but i really only have 3 shoutouts.

1) - to Menthol, Chaddd, 122, and everybody watching the doubles finals who doesnt know me, No i wasnt pissed that we lost, that's just what i do. Sorry for anybody who might take that as poor sportsmanship, but I just like yelling.

2) - to jose the cat.
Sickest, kirby, ever. I wanna see you go against Mike G. I bet he couldnt take 2 stock offa you on Green Greens.

3) to Menthol specifically.
dont blow your winnings on smokes. :p

___

Like i said, i've been kinda avoiding shoutouts cause i'd just be repeating what i was saying at the tourney, so gg to everybody and catch ya saturday (hopefully)

Gray

Smash Journeyman
*is Stalin*
Laijin- Didn't get a match against you but your YL looks nice.
Tong- Awesome Jiggz. Definitley the best and most annoying I've played against.
Chaddd- Wish I could've played you. :urg:
112- You're amazing. "Air techs" FTW. :dizzy:
Dogey- Great Doc. Your G@W was fun too. :p
Drugged Fox-Good match, as usual.

ss118

Smash Master
Articanus: Scum! You only played me once as Ic's???
"That's a good idea but it wont work this time."
Oh......
Truthfully, I got mixed up with you/Tong...... so when I versed you, I thought I had played you earlier. So I ha dthought I had already played you with all my previous characters, and tried some1 dif.
sry T.T I can see how you would take that.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone. GOOD NEWS!! iwent to the Orthopedics today, and they said that there will be no permanent damage!! i can pick up smash again in 5 weeks, which sux, but il manage. oh and soft, good matches during singles, i was just being a ***** of a looser. good jiggs and awsome edge guarding!

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Oh hey plus guys that actually live in that frat and play smash.
You guys need to look on FACEBOOK and join the Georgia Tech Smashers group because last year, that's how we organized smash fiestas and if they go on this year(and I'm pretty sure they will) it would be a kick to include you guys.

Plus anyone else that wants to attend GATech smashfiestas feel free to sign yourselfs up.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Tong, what's the actual name of the group? I can't seem to find it.
Then again I'm probably just failing really hard at finding it.

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet

2) - to jose the cat.
Sickest, kirby, ever. I wanna see you go against Mike G. I bet he couldnt take 2 stock offa you on Green Greens.
man, i forgot to get some kirby dittos in with that cat... he was such a beast with kirby i'll bet he coulda taught me so much (hands over number 1 kirby belt to jose the cat)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ss118- whatever... >_>

112- whatever.. ;)

****, Wes...that Evil E guy is right! you better stop dickin around with ur other sucky characters like CF and go back to samus or X2X is gonna get the best samus title in GA easily, SON!

ss118

Smash Master
Needs vids of Menthol vs ARCS $20 MM that was some intense BuZiNESS
I really wish we had that, but then........

The TV they played on did not have a VCR on it. Only the pool room TV and the TV next to the one they played on had VCRs
So, yeah, we don't have it. And with my zero-death, too. T.T Oh well XD

Arcs, you owe me a rematch!
^_^
"Double or nothing!"
-Chaddd

ss118- whatever... >_>
Is this about the sig or what? lolz

PB&J

Smash Hero
x2x-i was playing with wes earlier..his samus is such a beast..i could hardly keep up..u had to be there...and im not alking about gawes either

eastheaven

Smash Ace
SleepyK it is called "Georgia Tech Smashers"
It might be GAtech only but I'll go fix it right away, if I can.

Oh, I can't. It's GAtech network so I don't know what it means for people that want to join.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
I alwasy wanted to see someone get UPSET at this game and i miss my chance...
Will you be at other tournys SDS??

Helz yea. sorry i missed you there. also, sory for posting this late. when my hand heals, il b in lots of tourneys, and even host some in SAV. hope to c u in one of em!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
SDS I have the vids. I'm working on them!
Just life is important too.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol sleepyk, but there are a lot of people who dont(Ken). I just have one question...where can u get a capture device and how much does it cost, cause savannah has over 50 hours of footage and nothing to do with it. And if some1 doesnt mind when the vids are ready can we please have a result/videos thread. DONT POST THE GANON vs. MARTH fight. I gave up after rapage first set.(lol 4-stok on my ganon)

Ares726

Smash Ace
My capture card is from Best Buy. Just go into any store like that (Circuit Citty, HHGregg, etc.) and ask for one. If they don't know what it is, go look in a computer/video section. Mine has AV jacks to plug stuff into and ends in a USB jack to plug into the computer. Different ones plug into different things, but they aren't hard to find. They cost ~$50 though.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Thanks ares and any1 wanna tell me what we decided about videos/result thread? Or r we gonna keep it here?

mog112

Smash Ace
none of us have the results. Someone from the gatech fraternity has them. So most likely it will just stay here. also because almost everyone gave their shoutouts already.

ss118

Smash Master
Random ^^^^^
Sleepyk, including your "life", as we'll call it for now, how long do you estimate it would take to get the videos posted?
And you may get $20 under your pillow from the video fairy if you don't post the vids of me vs 112. *wink wink*

Top Bottom