• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laser for the Children 2!!! - May 12th - GAtech Downtown ATL

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yo.

Im bringin 3 vcrs, 5 blank tapes, a copy of smash and a gamecube.

Only problem i see now is since prac aint goin, how the **** am i going to get these to ares? lol

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY'S GETTING A BOMB IN THE MAIL

--edit--

WELCOME TO PAGE 5, ****ASSSS

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
[FONT="Arial Black"]Am i suppose to be scared of Wes WES SUCKS I REAPEAT WES SUCKSS

He needs to stick to one charater onli his samus is good NO ONE ELSE
[/FONT]

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm beginning to suspect Evil E is another jokeaccount, who's profile is created completely under someone else's information, because NOONE talks crap about GAWes (unless your Chaddd :p)

O.o

Arbreng

Smash Rookie
Thanks for coming out guys! It was a lot of fun, and you ended up raising $200 for Children's Miracle Network. We want to try to do this again in July, so another thread will go up when I have more info.

S0FT

Smash Ace
112 Played me with his sheik I wouldve rather fought his marth :((. And thanks for helping me out with my jigglypuff tong!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

Laijin

Smash Hero
Oh. And shoutouts!

Dogy: Thanks for the ride dude. Your doc is getting better.

Arc: For your first tournament, your Falco is pretty sick. o:

DruggedFox: You sure did get a lot better. Those matches we played were pretty fun

112: Those sets we had we're pretty close. Nice Shiek(and Marth) o:

Chuck: You should come to more tournaments :\

Chad: Dood. You left after teams. Why?

Menthol: lol. You took my 3 dollars, but I beat you in the tourney. Good matches :o

SleepyK: Uhh..dood. Send me the vids of my matches when you get them uploaded. If you can, make them all up for download or something.

Everyone else: Fun tournament. You guys completely ***** the pizza when it came and I had none :( If you guys have another one, expect people to buy Pizza and order more. xD

Highlight of the day:
SevenDeadlySins got mad, punched a wall, and broke his hand. :\ Not trying to make fun of you or anything but jeez dude. Its your first tournament, most people don't do so well in their first tournament. Plus its just a game. Just practice more and come to more tournaments.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
I'm beginning to suspect Evil E is another jokeaccount, who's profile is created completely under someone else's information, because NOONE talks crap about GAWes (unless your Chaddd :p)

O.o
NO not joking i think i can take him ihis samus is SO FREAKIN GOOD!!!
But i cood tame him if he picked anyone else
to prove it i would need to play him on next saturday.... at the next tounement
JOKE ACCOUNT??

Naw i take smash seriously

Laijin

Smash Hero
JOKE ACCOUNT??

GAWes does'nt even play Samus seriously :\
Your thinking of the wrong Wes.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
JOKE ACCOUNT??

GAWes plays CF. I've seen him play Fox, Samus, and Young Link. I don't think you could handle any of those... >.>

mog112

Smash Ace
doubles (sorry if i mess up, this is just from memory)

1st - Chaddd/menthol
2nd - Dogysamich/112
3rd - Druggedfox/stalin
4th - Tong/Lajin

ill do some quick shouts tmrw prbly

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Macon is about 2 1/2 hours from Columbus.... if there was a good enough reason to go, I'd go. (Good enough reason being a nicely organized tournament) Otherwise he better drag his *** to one of our tournaments just like the rest of us lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lol SDS broke his middle finger bone past his wrist.. it's awful but at the same time satirically funny.

oh, shoutouts.. seems silly..

112: you totally breezed through your finals like it was nothing.. i don't think you lost more than two stock in any of those matches... and you had that amazing double tipper 4 second stock on druggedfox. thanks for taking me man. and for the fortune cookie.

Laijin, I'll probably have the vids all recorded by like Monday or Tuesday... but there are a looooot of matches; do you want all of them? oh, and i might need some help identifying some of the names since i don't know everyone. oh, and good matches! i'll find a way through your spam next time...

Savannah: good stuff guys, let's hope you can make it to more tournies in the future.

menthol: good matches man. I'll see you at tipped off, i hope.

Tong: you make a pretty good 112.

I didn't talk to much anyone else. so.

ss118

Smash Master
This was awesome(btw, this is Articanus, AKA: Kid in the green shirt >.>)!!!
Anyone who didn't come/stay for singles missed alot!
This was my favorite weekend ever. XD

Shoutouts
112: .... u pwned me.... 3-stocked me 3 times(bah, he got 1st, and I got 3rd, so I'm happy).
^^^HACKER!!!!!!! No one techs on air >.>
Lajin: Awesome to have played you, can't wait to see all those vids of us.
Menthol: I didn't even know you when I challenged that money match, but I had alot of fun! You have an awesome Marth(112's is all tippering XD), and I hope to see you at future tournaments. :)
Mike G: oh wait...... HE DIDN'T COME!!!!!!
Co_and_me:Read above
Blue: Awesome fox, but give me a pm about your aim adress, I forgot it already, lol.
Doggy: Very awesome Doc+Ness XD, and no this game doesn't hate black people.
Drugged Fox: Personally, unless if it was 112, I may have gotten 2nd if I hadn't come across you in winner finals, but meh. Godd match, I'm still mad at the end at PS.
Chaddd: I only played you in 2 matches, but you were awesome, too. Your ganondorf was cool, and lolz at your shieldbreak.
Tong: I OFFICIALLY hate the WoP!!!!...... Good job XD.
And anyone I forgot, please remind me........

The crew battle was awesome, too, and for people who think we got pwned, we didn't!
It went like this:
Stalin(Marth)4 vs Tong(Jiggs)4 winner: tong 3 Dreamland
Drugged Fox (Fox)4 vs Tong(Jiggs)3 winner: drugged fox 2 Pokemon Stadium
Drugged Fox (Fox)2 vs 112(Luigi???)4 winner: 112 2 Final Destination <MATCH WAS HACKED
Lvl9 (Marth)4 vs 112(Luigi???)2 winner: Lvl9 1 FD? PLease refresh me......
Lvl9 (Marth)1 vs ZZZ(Falco)4 winner: ZZZ 4(forget name) Dreamland? Please refresh me....
SDS (Luigi)4 vs ZZZ(Falco)4 winner: ZZZ 2 PS? Please Remind me....
Articanus(me)(Falco)4 vs ZZZ(Falco)2 winner: Articanus 4 Final Destination
Articanus (Falco)4 vs Lajin(Y. Link)4 winner: Articanus 3 Pokemon Stadium
Articanus (Falco)3 vs Doggy(Doc)4 winner: Doggy 1 Dreamland

PEACE XD!!!!

Top Bottom