• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laser for the Children 2!!! - May 12th - GAtech Downtown ATL

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I would have a tape up by tomorrow, but graduation and all that jazz.

So Saturday perhaps.

Capcards are like $30 on ebay now for dvd quality (ATI TV Wonder PRO) but the ATI TV WONDER VE and KCI something or the other run for under 25 and give you pretty good quality.
Hauppauge or however it's spelt has some good quality low price stuff too. If anything, Articanus, you could just like mail me the tapes and I'd be more than happy to put them up over the summer (which for me starts next week)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Okay let's just keep it here then, and to Sleepy...the video fairy might leave you 25$ if u do post articanus' fights vs. 112 *wink wink*

ss118

Smash Master
I would have a tape up by tomorrow, but graduation and all that jazz.

So Saturday perhaps.
Are you serious!?! O_O This Saturday!?! You are awesome!!!

Okay let's just keep it here then, and to Sleepy...the video fairy might leave you 25$ if u do post articanus' fights vs. 112 *wink wink*
-$1200

K let's go. $650,000,000,000 money match with a single, minute long, time game on Peach's Castle. Okay?
You..... are.... evil XD

Gerbil

Smash Champion
That's ok, because while I was at INNV I actually beat Meep's ICs a couple of friendlies. Not that friendlies say much, even though it IS Meep, you know, Team Arlington player, Meep yeah, and they were only friendlies, but he did play ICs against me, and I did manage to take a few games. Did I mention it was Meep?

What was I saying? Oh yeah, good luck! ;)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
First...Ill take on PB&J, and second...Hey geril i dont think i quite caught who u beat at INNV, mind repeating for me?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Oh? Give me a sec to think, cause for me it was a while ago... I didn't make it past round 1 of pools (then again, noone from Columbus did except Prac >.<) And these are friendlies yes

Beat:

Ares
Prac
Reflex
Seph
Myztek
Meep
Jesi's friend (The one who played Peach)
Chaddd (Fox, not Ganon. Had to clarify that lol)

Lost:

DaShizWiz
Nite
Tink
RAM
KishPrime
Everyone I played in doubles rofl
X2X

Argh I can't remember them all, or perhaps that's all I played, but I know I played way more... I'll update this post in the future, right now I'm headed out to graduation.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I wish you the best of luck man, I honestly wish I could get a match in with his Falco, since that currently is my best match-up. Of course it'd probably end up like it did between me and Shiz... i.e. I basically just stopped and bent over rofl.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I dont think i heard u mention meep the first 5 times lol. And i wont let this thread die!!! I also wish i could play p.c. just so i could say i played him. Oh btw... How many people would actually come to a tourney in savannah if we had one? Just thinking about it.^^

SleepyK

One video is up in the videos section. curse my slow upload.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol sleepy, no one cares abot slow upload as long as the videos get there. TY again for posting these.

ss118

Smash Master
I've only seen two of the videos, since Articanus is really easy to search under, so make a post of the vids you put up.
But still.......
you HAD to put those two vids, didn't you? couldn't save the best for last, you just had to make me suffer!!!!!
But oh well. XD thanks for putting them up.

Edit: I seen some of the others, including my last match >.>
Can you put up a video that doesn't include 112 winning?
Even better, can you put up a video that doesn't include 112?
Unless it's that one in which he teched the air>.> hacker
Speaking of which, can you put up the crew battle or Arcs vs Drug after your done with the finals?
Thanks in advance(if you do it, otherwise.....meh)

SleepyK

yeah, they're all going up. patience plz. :)

and i think the non 112 matches with you savannah-ns are on the tape i haven't recorded yet. so more patience plzz

chaddd

Smash Lord
Oh dear lord someone close this thread. No offense to anyone else, but it says MAY 12th. I believe all posts should go to video results thread?

ss118

Smash Master
NEVA!!!!
idrc, on a more serious note. It is rather big, and the video thread is small.
In fact, there should be a topic in the results place.

Top Bottom