• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash V [Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.] Wobbles inc!

ChKn

Smash Ace
I most likely won't be competing, but I'm 60% sure that I'll be there while my parents go shopping.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
This is my first tournament. Im ready to get destoryed but its going to be so much fun. I even gotten suspended from work to go to this tournament.
Hey, whats up dude. I'm Wiggins. You're ride for this event.

I texted taylor, but haven't gotten a response. I'm gonna be picking y'all up tomorrow night, if that's all good with you two. Let me know.

text me at 318-990-2299

pingding

Smash Apprentice
Man I can`t wait for this tournament all i have been doing is playing melee to get ready. I know im gonna lose but Im going to learn to i can do better next time.

-Ran

Smash Master
This tournament means a ton to me, since it's the last time I'm going to be seeing many of you. Please, let's not spoil this. <3 Break your twenties before you come, be on time for your matches, bring setups, and so forth. Custom music is okay, as is the Brawl replay codes. Don't have textures for stages or characters.

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyype.

eet

Smash Ace
Good luck to everyone driving over here today, be safe, etc. I think it's gonna rain.

also you can still enter sapphire, 8 is pretty late vs the 11am start.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Eh, even if I had time I probably wouldn't. I don't play in tournaments anymore because I need to work on my smash. I'm not that good at Brawl because I'm used to Melee Pika, but my Melee Pika can't wavedash/ tech consistently (that means not at all in a match). I'll enter tourneys again when I'm confident I can actually play and win at a competitive level. Lol

I still go to tournaments because of the community, friendlies, MvC3, and P:M. Too good to miss. XD

Jake13

Smash Lord
Curlz, eet, anyone down to mm in melee

I'm looking for some mms

Ima bring a lot of stripper money if you catch my drift

:phone:

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
A: i still don't know who is planning to stay at my place tonight. if you are planning to stay at my place or you need housing, call me or text me [Tim] (225) 892 - 3403
B: Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
i can house people as well, as a said before call me at (225) 247-4204 but is anyone playing smash today?

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
so taylor called me and this seems to be the plan. everyone is going to taylors first and then around 12 we are going to break off into housing groups and avery im taking ur place in crews

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
/shrug

I'm afraid we've got to cancel. If Ran is leaving, someone else needs to man up and continue hosting this series.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
sweet im sorry i didnt come to ur personal aid esca but as tur said before i ****ING literaly posted that i was accepting people to stay over. if u wanna call me for housing my number is 225 247 4204. dont expect us too make sure that you have your personal housing for u call us you baptist

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
o wait ur a brawl player i just heard from eric i dont give a **** anyway now

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker, we're all putting up money for you to come.

Don't bail.

:phone:

Top Bottom