• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash V [Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.] Wobbles inc!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Aye that sounds hella risky. Don't do something that would put your job or life into critical position xP

Hyro

Smash Lord
I want to go to this so badly. You really have no idea how badly I wanna win about 15 money matches and come out with extra money since I'll be getting 2nd in Brawl singles. (To LeeMartin.)
You guys really have no idea how freaking much I wanna meet more people in the community.
Dude, **** workkkkkkk why can't I have a 9-5 weekday job. Instead I get the 6 PM to midnight weekend heavy job.

If it is at all possible, I will be here. If I have to wake up at 1 AM to drive 9 hours, I guarantee you I'll be here, maybe with a few friends.

I finally get a car, and my job keeps me from going to tournaments. Fuuu-
<3
The idea that MK can legitimately camp ICs on a neutral stage...
MK isn't my problem. :)
Yeah that would be toon link. hi im the guy getting second nice to meet you. $100 mm?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Finally found the thread lol

So since we have 15 coming from TX.

How about a TX v LA melee crew battle?
10 ppl per crew, five bucks per person

Good **** guys

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Finally found the thread lol

So since we have 15 coming from TX.

How about a TX v LA melee crew battle?
10 ppl per crew, five bucks per person

Good **** guys

smash or laser tag?

cause you aint winnin no laser tag, broski.

Jake13

Smash Lord
home field advantage aside... i'm always down for LT

who wants to teams mm?

pup'n suds vs whoever

(that's me and mojo) //****

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Team laser tag MM? or team smash mm? You gotta be specific.

There's a map of the laser tag place, and you can look in on it from the observation deck. So you can get a good feel for the arena.

-Ran

Smash Master
What a blockbuster free agency acquisition; way to go from a bench warmer to a star. Nola's front office is too top tier.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Ok, guys. As Ken said, my car is now officially full.

I have me and my friend Josh from up here coming, Ken, Patrick from Laffy, Taylor(wang) and his bro from Marksville and then two more people from New Iberia.

Just remember everyone who I'm riding with, have your gas money or butt secks ready for me when I pick you up. Thanks.

And to everyone else: HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Yeah that would be toon link. hi im the guy getting second nice to meet you. $100 mm?
$5 MM first time I meet you. (: I personally don't think Toon Link is worse than 60-40. But it depends on how creative I get with your bombs.
The main problem with this match up is that most ICs don't adjust enough to suit TL's style of keep away.
Just don't force the grab. That's really all it is. ESPECIALLY against TL.

THOUGH TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST the only TL I've ever played was LeeMartin's, which I lost to.
And Ragnarock's, which I beat. So I only know theory. I'd be glad to play you though.

Won't be at this tournament, though. My boss definitely yelled at my coworker for wanting this weekend off.

Curlz

Smash Lord
home field advantage aside... i'm always down for LT

who wants to teams mm?

pup'n suds vs whoever

(that's me and mojo) //****
If you're asking for Brawl, I'll do a Teams MM with you. Me and BSP vs you and whoever. $10 a person?

D

Deleted member

and if you're talking about melee, then dont play us. i dont want to hurt your feelings. marth trouble is legit.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Someone drag Kola to LA.
You didn't know? I'm allergic to travel!

Nah I have no possible way of even getting down there this weekend.

$5 MM first time I meet you. (: I personally don't think Toon Link is worse than 60-40. But it depends on how creative I get with your bombs.
The main problem with this match up is that most ICs don't adjust enough to suit TL's style of keep away.
Just don't force the grab. That's really all it is. ESPECIALLY against TL.

THOUGH TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST the only TL I've ever played was LeeMartin's, which I lost to.
And Ragnarock's, which I beat. So I only know theory. I'd be glad to play you though.

Won't be at this tournament, though. My boss definitely yelled at my coworker for wanting this weekend off.
Ah pity, I wanted to see what would become of that $100 $5 MM. Maybe some other time at LA. ;D

D

Deleted member

yeah me and kyle got your teams mm for sure.

and we gots 10 ppl for crews. do itttt

-Ran

Smash Master
My goal as the TO is to just facilitate the two main events for each game. After we're reached the point where finishing them aren't an issue, extra events such as crews can occur.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
how long do you think itll be for the main events?

-Ran

Smash Master
That will mostly be dependent on set ups. I will be DQing people to make the tournament run efficiently. Don't be late to your matches.

pingding

Smash Apprentice
This is my first tournament. Im ready to get destoryed but its going to be so much fun. I even gotten suspended from work to go to this tournament.

Top Bottom