• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash V [Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.] Wobbles inc!

wangsterbaiter

Smash Cadet
Hey, I may be able to get you saturday morning on the way to Laffayette from Alexandria. Would that work?

I'd probably need a little bit of compensation in the way of butt secks or gas money.

EDIT:

Hey, if someone records Brawl/Melee stuff at this tourney, I'd be more than willing to try and make a combo video or something with it. I have a 320gb portable hard drive to store **** on. So yea. Just throwing that out there.
That would be great! And yeah I would definitely give you gas money.

The Smash community rocks! I would have never expected someone to offer me a ride! I may be able to get a friend of mine to come if that's ok with you. He would be with me so you wouldn't have to drive any extra. We'll both give you gas money.

Of course if you wouldn't want to give 2 people rides, I completely understand.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
That would be great! And yeah I would definitely give you gas money.

The Smash community rocks! I would have never expected someone to offer me a ride! I may be able to get a friend of mine to come if that's ok with you. He would be with me so you wouldn't have to drive any extra. We'll both give you gas money.

Of course if you wouldn't want to give 2 people rides, I completely understand.
Well, I should be in a Nissan Armada. So it's gigantic and can seat, like, 8 people. I'm still awaiting confirmation from the folks.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307742

http://www.alabamasmashleague.com

Okay you kids. I'm gonna have a table set-up at this taking registration (in between me winning tournament matches) for the Alabama Smash League. We're looking to make tournaments in AL accessible to every one, and I mean everyone. Check the thread and website and GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK! You can ask any questions there, or look me up at the tournament.

The basic strategy is $25 gets you a membership. For $25 you get FREE venue fee and FREE Brawl Singles for FIVE tournaments. Payouts are guaranteed up to the top 4 places. You get that no matter what, but if you register BEFORE the first tournament, then you also get free pizza and a drink at each event. Otherwise, though lunch will be at the venue, you'll have to pay.

We're recording and uploading every match that is played at these tournaments. We're also keeping ELO rankings of every member of the league. Next year, we're trying to keep the price the same and instead run 7-8 tournaments in a season, SO SUPPORT THIS!

Unfortunately, we've got no reasonable way to give the same benefits to Melee, 64, or Brawl Doubles, though those events will still be present ($10 entry, $20 a team, 70-20-10 split. May or may not have 64). However, for Melee, we're working to provide the same kind of ELO ranking and representation on our website (recording matches maybe in the future, it's kind of a ***** compared to Brawl).

So yeah, I'm gonna hit every ATL South thread later today. GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK!
Quoted for new page'd.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Ok, so I'm confirmed to be taking the Armada this weekend. If you're in between Bossier City and Alexandria, ask Ken if you can come to his place friday night. That's not up to me. But if he says yes, I can pick you up for a little compensation(as said before, butt secks or some gas money).

If you're in between Alexandria and Baton Rouge I can also pick you up for Last.

The Armada can seat up to 8 people. 2 in the front, 3 in second row and 2-3 in the third row.

As of now, I'm taking up to 3 from here. So that leaves 5 spots. I believe Ken is riding with me, so that leaves 4. Then there wangsterbaiter and his friend so that leaves 2. I think ken said there's a few people in Laffy. So he's gonna find out about that for me. And I'm gonna confirm or dis(?)-confirm people from up here. I'll keep you posted.

If you have any questions, text me at 318-990-2299

In your text let me know who you are, or else I'll be weary to reply. >.>

Wiggins

Smash Ace
blah blah blah. :p

Thanks, actually. I wanted to make sure I had the right word. Now I know which word to use! THANKS DEGREY!

Also: JesusFreak from Texas says he wants to $MM people. Anyone and everyone. Melee. His whatever vs your whatever. He didn't give me a price range, just wanted me to post that for him.

wangsterbaiter

Smash Cadet
Ok, so I'm confirmed to be taking the Armada this weekend. If you're in between Bossier City and Alexandria, ask Ken if you can come to his place friday night. That's not up to me. But if he says yes, I can pick you up for a little compensation(as said before, butt secks or some gas money).

If you're in between Alexandria and Baton Rouge I can also pick you up for Last.

The Armada can seat up to 8 people. 2 in the front, 3 in second row and 2-3 in the third row.

As of now, I'm taking up to 3 from here. So that leaves 5 spots. I believe Ken is riding with me, so that leaves 4. Then there wangsterbaiter and his friend so that leaves 2. I think ken said there's a few people in Laffy. So he's gonna find out about that for me. And I'm gonna confirm or dis(?)-confirm people from up here. I'll keep you posted.

If you have any questions, text me at 318-990-2299

In your text let me know who you are, or else I'll be weary to reply. >.>
I have a few questions. I'd text you them but I left my phone at my house and I'm not at my house.

So we should ask Ken is it's ok to go his to house Friday night, then you pick us up from Ken's Saturday morning?
Also, what is Ken's username so I can message him asking if it's ok?

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I have a few questions. I'd text you them but I left my phone at my house and I'm not at my house.

So we should ask Ken is it's ok to go his to house Friday night, then you pick us up from Ken's Saturday morning?
Also, what is Ken's username so I can message him asking if it's ok?
no no no. I'll pick you guys up saturday morning. You're not really in between Bossier and Alexandria. So you don't need to concern yourself with that. :p

Also: I believe my car is full. I will be sure to let you guys know tomorrow.

EDIT:

Wiggins you making a Combo vid would be dope. DO EET
I will not do eet. I'll make a video, if all would want me to. But I will not do eet. Sorry eet.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
I'm Ken. My phone number is 337 501 9474. You can stay at my place Friday night. I will accept buttsex as compensation.

:phone:

wangsterbaiter

Smash Cadet
no no no. I'll pick you guys up saturday morning. You're not really in between Bossier and Alexandria. So you don't need to concern yourself with that. :p

Also: I believe my car is full. I will be sure to let you guys know tomorrow.

EDIT:

I will not do eet. I'll make a video, if all would want me to. But I will not do eet. Sorry eet.
Ah, ok! Thanks again! This is going to be AWESOME!

-Ran

Smash Master
I really should get around to updating the amount of people that are coming. Haha, so far we have car pools from:
Alabama
Texas [X3!?!?!?!]
North Louisiana
Mississsippi [If I recall right.]
Florida

eet

Smash Ace
AustinRC & Jesusfreak, TaylorHJ said hell take your MMs.

Also, who all is gonna be in town on Friday? Were prolly gonna have a big smashfest. Alcohol and 420 friendly, of course.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Hmmm

IDK about going to something with 420 but... If I don't see it it didn't happen to me :(

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
BAD NEWS!

Ragnarok got robbed. He's out eighty dollars until he can go through his bank and get his money back. We're, unfortunately, going to be unable to make it this weekend.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I want to go to this so badly. You really have no idea how badly I wanna win about 15 money matches and come out with extra money since I'll be getting 2nd in Brawl singles. (To LeeMartin.)
You guys really have no idea how freaking much I wanna meet more people in the community.
Dude, **** workkkkkkk why can't I have a 9-5 weekday job. Instead I get the 6 PM to midnight weekend heavy job.

If it is at all possible, I will be here. If I have to wake up at 1 AM to drive 9 hours, I guarantee you I'll be here, maybe with a few friends.

I finally get a car, and my job keeps me from going to tournaments. Fuuu-

Winnar

Smash Lord
Brawlman1000 is coming from Liberty, and I'm assuming he's bringing friends.
Sorry lol it's still strange to me that there are other smashers in MS

Also there is a REMOTE CHANCE I will be there this weekend. How crazy is that!

Wait, Wobbles and ARC are coming?

ffffff

-Ran

Smash Master
BAD NEWS!

Ragnarok got robbed. He's out eighty dollars until he can go through his bank and get his money back. We're, unfortunately, going to be unable to make it this weekend.
I'll see if we can put together some money for you to come. I'm not entering the event, since I'll be too busy running it. I'm going to put down $40 to you, the money I'd have money matched/spent on the event.

Come.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I want to go to this so badly. You really have no idea how badly I wanna win about 15 money matches and come out with extra money since I'll be getting 2nd in Brawl singles. (To LeeMartin.)
You guys really have no idea how freaking much I wanna meet more people in the community.
Dude, **** workkkkkkk why can't I have a 9-5 weekday job. Instead I get the 6 PM to midnight weekend heavy job.

If it is at all possible, I will be here. If I have to wake up at 1 AM to drive 9 hours, I guarantee you I'll be here, maybe with a few friends.

Lol you get 2nd.

We have like 29823073409x mks who are willing to camp the sheee outta you bro.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I'll see if we can put together some money for you to come. I'm not entering the event, since I'll be too busy running it. I'm going to put down $40 to you, the money I'd have money matched/spent on the event.

Come.
And I'll put down the other $40. And I'll house you guys. PM me for info and stuff.

Whatever it takes for you guys to make it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i got a couple of extra bucks. looks like the $80 is covered, but if, for some reason, you cant get it all, hit me up.

i still want your pride.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

Man, I hope you get wrecked rofl. Why not Drive to like Ryker's place and the group of you carpool together? Or does work interfere with that?

Come.
Such love, hope the tournament ends up being a fun time lol.

Saint/Ryker/Ragnarok if you guys do go I'll need you to notify me of your performance. <.<;; We're going to be a bit short on results for the PR update and with the current list I have now I need to iron out some "personally viewed ties"

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Man, I hope you get wrecked rofl. Why not Drive to like Ryker's place and the group of you carpool together? Or does work interfere with that?

Saint/Ryker/Ragnarok if you guys do go I'll need you to notify me of your performance. <.<;; We're going to be a bit short on results for the PR update and with the current list I have now I need to iron out some "personally viewed ties"
I will get wrecked! :D Nah, I'm just trash talking. But I would like to go just to meet people.

The main problem is that I can't call out. :/ I work a double friday night, and then I work Saturday at 6 PM. If I try and call out, I'll get fired, since I already told Ted that I needed the 13th off for Montgomery.

Top Bottom