• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash V [Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.] Wobbles inc!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
In case anyone is interested.

I did what I could. I'm not a photoshop expert. >_>

I'm using this as my signature and it works out just fine.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yo Ran, start spamming around the other Atl South threads to get more people in.

-Ran

Smash Master
I've been dropping it, but most people are giving me conditionals if X comes, they'll come. I wish they'd post their interest in here though. ;d

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
From the pics, this looks like the greatest venue of all time. Like, holy crap, food and EFFING LASER TAG?!?

I srsly want to go to this. It's between 2 TX Circuit Events, so I'll have to see if I have enough money towards the end of the month. But just, wow, looks like a **** tourney.
Ey Texas niggga $5 MM unless you too scared to show up with yo crew.

ChKn

Smash Ace
There's two Laffy players that just started to come to tournaments, and would be interested in coming, but I have no clue how to get in contact with them...-_-.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm down. Two TVs one Wii.

Curlz, I'm gonna see how many people I can get up from Alabama to clean out your wallet. Put me down for $10.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Is anyone gonna record and upload the matches we have there? Would be nice to watch em.

Newb

Smash Rookie
I am probably going to come to this. I am not all that good at either of them but I would just come to play for fun not fame. =]

Top Bottom