• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash V [Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.] Wobbles inc!

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm trying to advertise here and on aib but it doesn't seem to be doing much

:phone:

-Ran

Smash Master
On the 23rd, I'm going to be making tentative pools/bracket. If you have any intention of coming, please post now so that I can avoid wasting time during the day of the tournament.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Could someone get me a number to dis place?
Also, what are pools and how can I get in on that?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Thinking about attending this. Would be entering for Melee. Also is there anyone that might be able to house three or four people from Texas!?!?!?! <3 :D

AustinRC

Smash Lord
While I really appreciate that offer Ishouldbestudying I would like to try and find housing closer to the venue. But thank you very much for your offer! <3

-Ran

Smash Master
Taylor can house two cars, and Dylan can house for one. I'm sure I can get more housing when those are filled up.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Just a side note: I'll be bringing a TV and gamecube setup for melee.

Also, I maybe possibly make that a recording setup if I have the laptop up and working by that time.

-Ran

Smash Master
Thanks. Obviously, I need as many set ups as possible for this event to work out. It's really a simple equation. The more set ups I have, the faster the event can be run, and the more fun I can have during my final Smash tournament in Louisiana. The fewer setups, the more frantic and miserable the tournament will be for everyone. I'll have two laptops at the event, one for each game to have their own TIO run.

Top Bottom