• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Heero Yuy

#sweg
Shoutouts to @ Bomber7 Bomber7 for the awesome P:M matches after not playing for a long time. We shall meet at Apex one day and we'll have a really cool and serious set offline. :D

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
This is probably fake but:

The next LoZ might be called Shard of Nightmare. Xenogear Origins might be what the Monolith Soft X game is officially titled.

Last edited:

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
KNOW THE POWER OF PREMIUM!

Also you can call me whatever. If you knew me as blu, blu works, but so does Onomanic. idc lol

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Will be out of commission for the next few days. Going into surgery in about an hour to get wisdo teeth pulled (got 6). Hope you guys are doing well. I on the other hand will be wacked out on drugs watching movies, eating icecream, maybe playing minecraft... and idk, am I supposed to see purple dragons?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I've been told that I'm disappointing when I'm put on drugs. I act completely normal.

This disappoints me as well.

Hopefully you're just wacko enough to still be conscious of what you're doing, but to be able to fully enjoy it!

Last edited:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So far feeling pretty normal. My mouth just hurts where they cut me open. Been on ice all day. I'm not swelling except for my bottom lip. I was told the swelling is usually worse the second day, so I may be feeling fine tomorrow, but I will probably feel like I got bombed to hell tomorrow. xD

The pain meds have been keeping the pain down some... I guess? idk, I want to say the ice packs have been carrying this treatment. When I go to change icepacks, I feel the pain some. I'm only allowed to take a pain pill once every 4-6 hours, so I can't really tell if it's working. I am just assuming it's keeping like 90% of the pain at bay while the ice takes care of the rest.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Well, that post is surprisingly good for someone currently on drugs. You should look back on that post when you're off drugs and be proud

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm not celebrating until they show what the new controllers look like. I want to see that the have the same button layout as GC controllers. "GCC Inspired" doesn't necessarily mean they fit in my hand the same way.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Well sorry if my news is a little behind the times. I was too busy getting tanned in Florida and riding the Hulk roller coaster at Universal like 5 times in a 30 minute span to keep up with all of the Smash news.

Also, Hulk Car. I win :awesome:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
^I think he meant the chain on Link's clawshot. (Brawl) Link technically has no chain grab but he can read landings.

Last edited:

Karaoke Man

Smash Apprentice
Hai Link mains.

I'm Karaoke Man (or you may/may not know me as "MX" the Yoshi player.) Nice to meet all of you. I've practically been on a journey to fill in the holes for his (and every other character actually) metagame in Brawl and there are definitely ways around him being "bad".

For the passed few months, Link has probably been the character I've spend the most time developing and I'd like to help you guys push this elf further.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
^The Link meta game is solid; there aren't very many serious Link players is the problem. People see people who don't know how to use Link and think Link can't do anything. I'm not saying Link is a good character, he's probably the 5th worst but he is seriously underrated. Link's extremely hard to play right and still has bad MUs so few people get to a high level with him.
Link loses but he doesn't get shut down like a lot of low tiers. He always has options although sometimes at a serious disadvantage.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
^The Link meta game is solid; there aren't very many serious Link players is the problem. People see people who don't know how to use Link and think Link can't do anything. I'm not saying Link is a good character, he's probably the 5th worst but he is seriously underrated. Link's extremely hard to play right and still has bad MUs so few people get to a high level with him.
Link loses but he doesn't get shut down like a lot of low tiers. He always has options although sometimes at a serious disadvantage.
In much the same way, I believe Link has absolutely no way to run roughshot over his opponent, but A good Link player can avoid losing decisively most of the time.
I feel like a solid Link player won't get BLOWN UP by other players regardless of the matchup simply due his options. Anything short of masterful Falco douchebaggery I feel Link can struggle out of a lot longer than people think.

Yay Link not being Gannon-bad.

Smash 4 Link looks like a bag of buffs & mysterious nerfs all together thus far.

Top Bottom