• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Talk Final Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
any final fantasy anything in any smash ever would be disgusting.... lets not talk final fantasy shall we?

D

Deleted member

any final fantasy anything in any smash ever would be disgusting.... lets not talk final fantasy shall we?
Then don't post in the thread. Simple as that.

On-Topic: I personally don't care about Final Fantasy, but I suppose Black Mage would be pretty cool. I'd rather have him over Cloud.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Moving on....

I am starting to like the idea of Black Mage as a playable character. Certainly it has the credentials for being both unique and iconic in order to be in Smash 4.

However, I still love Terra and would love to see playable. It would be interesting to see her fill a role as a antagonist turned protagonist. Much alike in Dissedia.

:phone:

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
I hate to be a buzzkill but there's no way a FF character will ever be in smash bros. The idea is just so unfitting it's ridiculous. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll give my kidney to who ever wants/needs one.

Bdblazen

Smash Cadet
If I turn out to be wrong, I'll give my kidney to who ever wants/needs one.
Yay! I'd take your kidney, put it in a jar filled with water and watch it jiggle around :awesome:

But anyway for a final smash, I'm basically thinking of how his special was in Mario hoops 3 on 3. Something like that, tiny meteors would be falling in the background. And a giant one lands on the stage and create a huge explosion.While Black Mage is in the air with his staff lifted up towards the sky.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Wow this thread must've gotten a Phoenix down or something.

Here's my idea for BM's special moveset. I imagine him having powerful special moves that control space but poor survivability.

B: Firaga: Shoots a fire ball forwards that leaves burning patches on the ground
B-side: Thunderga- Black Mage uses a shorter version of Pikachu's thunder that strikes three times on the ground in front of him
B-up: Aeroga- Black Mage flies up ward on a magic gust of wind
B-down: Blizzaga- Black Mage freezes the ground he stands on leaving both a ice spike bunch that deals damage and frozen ground that causes tripping. They disappear over time and the ice is breakable

FINAL SMASH
Meteor
... does anything need to be said really?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I hate to be a buzzkill but there's no way a FF character will ever be in smash bros. The idea is just so unfitting it's ridiculous. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll give my kidney to who ever wants/needs one.
The same could be said for Snake in terms of an unfitting idea, and yet, he worked out rather well, despite being from a very realistic world, and his character model being realistic itself. The way I see it, Final Fantasy aesthetic is no different than The Legend of Zelda, so their image can work well with a Smash Bros. environment.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
There is thing I consider the "Final Fantasy Loophole" but not sure how to explain it well, specially as English is not my native language.

OK; many say that characters like Could are not elegible because their FF games appeared in non Nintendo consoles (despite Could had a quick appearance in a the GBA), right? Well; let us all consider this.

The FF games had their origin on the NES, and while most FF titles are stand alone and not considered to have relation (save for sequels like the many we have seen on 7 and FF X-2) to each other; the whole FF franchise originated on Nintendo and so "touched" or has come in contact with Nintendo in some way or another.

What I am trying to say is that as FF itself is a franchise that has been present on Nintendo; any character should be elegible. As while FFVII and FFIV have nothing to do with storywise, they are still the same franchise.

Though, now with crossover games (for Nintendo systems as Kingdom Hearts and the newest musical 3DS game Theatrhythm) it is somewhat different for me to explain this. As maybe for Smash we would get KH's Cloud and not the one from FFVII, for example; or even his SD version from Theatrhythm. Same would apply for Lightning and character under the same situation.

And let's no forget the sub-franchises like "Tactics" and the "Crystal" series. Oh and as well the Chocobo games. If so, I would also like the following:

Female Selkie
Lyle.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Alright, some food for thought here. Disregarding my general opposition to an ff character, you may want to chew on some points here:

Regarding not on a nintendo console: Silver and several other characters had never appeared on a Nintendo system as of Brawl and still got in as trophies/background.

finalark

SNORLAX

But in all honesty, if a Final Fantasy character did make it in it would probably be one of the FF1 classes. As those tend to be closely associated with NES-era RPGs.

D

Deleted member

I know this idea has no shot in hell, but what would people think of a Chocobo and Slime pairing? It would represent both Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest; the best of both worlds.

I'd be all for that. It'd be a great way to bring contents from two franchises and would make a fantastic third-party addition.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I've never played Dragon Quest, but I wouldn't be opposed to that idea. Final Fantasy is one of my favorite game series of all time, even though I've only played a total of three games in the main series (X, XIII, which I completed unlike the other two, and then IX, in that order), so I would enjoy it very much if an FF character got in.

While I Chocobo/Slime pairing would be interesting, they would most likely choose one of the classes from FF1, since Chocobos didn't actually make their first appearance until FFII.

Out of all the classes, Black Mage is the most likely. A good example of how Black Mage could work in SSb is to look at his appearance in SSF2.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've never played Dragon Quest, but I wouldn't be opposed to that idea. Final Fantasy is one of my favorite game series of all time, even though I've only played a total of three games in the main series (X, XIII, which I completed unlike the other two, and then IX, in that order), so I would enjoy it very much if an FF character got in.

While I Chocobo/Slime pairing would be interesting, they would most likely choose one of the classes from FF1, since Chocobos didn't actually make their first appearance until FFII.

Out of all the classes, Black Mage is the most likely. A good example of how Black Mage could work in SSb is to look at his appearance in SSF2.
This. As much as I mained Black Mage, he's arguably the best option for a Final Fantasy rep and crossed over with Mario at least twice.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
There is thing I consider the "Final Fantasy Loophole" but not sure how to explain it well, specially as English is not my native language.

OK; many say that characters like Could are not elegible because their FF games appeared in non Nintendo consoles (despite Could had a quick appearance in a the GBA), right? Well; let us all consider this.

The FF games had their origin on the NES, and while most FF titles are stand alone and not considered to have relation (save for sequels like the many we have seen on 7 and FF X-2) to each other; the whole FF franchise originated on Nintendo and so "touched" or has come in contact with Nintendo in some way or another.

What I am trying to say is that as FF itself is a franchise that has been present on Nintendo; any character should be elegible. As while FFVII and FFIV have nothing to do with storywise, they are still the same franchise.

Though, now with crossover games (for Nintendo systems as Kingdom Hearts and the newest musical 3DS game Theatrhythm) it is somewhat different for me to explain this. As maybe for Smash we would get KH's Cloud and not the one from FFVII, for example; or even his SD version from Theatrhythm. Same would apply for Lightning and character under the same situation.

And let's no forget the sub-franchises like "Tactics" and the "Crystal" series. Oh and as well the Chocobo games. If so, I would also like the following:

Female Selkie
Lyle.
Alright, some food for thought here. Disregarding my general opposition to an ff character, you may want to chew on some points here:

Regarding not on a nintendo console: Silver and several other characters had never appeared on a Nintendo system as of Brawl and still got in as trophies/background.
I may as well quote both, as their points compliment one another rather well.

Yes, you both have very good points; Final Fantasy, as a series, has strong ties with Nintendo, especially during the NES and SNES era. With the Wii U on the way, we could see a main series Final Fantasy on a Nintendo console for the first time since Final Fantasy VI. Taking
Barbasol's point into account, a character doesn't need to have appeared on a Nintendo console to be included to make an appearance in Smash if they have strong enough ties with the series. Not just Silver from SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (2006), but also Gekko, from Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of a Patriots; a game that was clearly made exclusively for the PS3 and was made with only the PS3 in mind, yet saw a trophy appearance, and as an object of interest in the background of Shadow Moses Island.

So with that, if I have to choose one Final Fantasy character that I would like to see playable, spanning the entire series, I'm going to go with Lightning. Don't ask why, I just really like her. Good job, you two.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
So with that, if I have to choose one Final Fantasy character that I would like to see playable, spanning the entire series, I'm going to go with Lightning. Don't ask why, I just really like her. Good job, you two.
Lightning is really awesome, but I would rather see the awesomeness that is Sazh Katzroy, because he is, IMO, better than Lightning, because he's has the second-highest HP, and his Blitz is the best in the game. Plus he has a chocobo in his afro. His Afro.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Lightning is really awesome, but I would rather see the awesomeness that is Sazh Katzroy, because he is, IMO, better than Lightning, because he's has the second-highest HP, and his Blitz is the best in the game. Plus he has a chocobo in his afro. His Afro.
I do like Sazh. Actually, Vanille is probably my favorite XIII character now (as you can tell by my avatar). The reason Lightning has more of a chance than any other XIII character (as well as over most FF characters) is because:

A) She's the main character of FFXIII
B) She was chosen to be playable in Dissidia 012, even though Sazh was considered at one point
C) Square-Enix will announce a new game in the FFXIII saga that will star Lightning
D) Lightning is one of the most relevant Final Fantasy characters in the series as of right now

If I had my way, I'd want Adelbert Steiner from IX to be playable, but that's because he's my favorite FF character in general.

I say Gilgamesh would be pretty cool.
Gilgamesh is a really cool character and has made more Final Fantasy appearances, including cameos, than any other character in the series. Not sure if he beats out Chocobos or Cid though.

slambros

Smash Ace
I will be smart and realistic and say that nobody for Final Fantasy has a real shot. I am sorry. But there is a 0.01% chance.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
It's funny how people say no character from the Final Fantasy series has "no shot in hell" and all that jazz, and it's probably due to personal bias. Square-Enix and Final Fantasy has had quite the relationship with Nintendo for so many years, and even collaborated to making games as well, including Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Mario Hoops 3-on-3, Itadaki Street (Fortune Street) DS, Fortune Street (Wii), and Mario Sports Mix. Include the fact that they've released countless Final Fantasy games, including spin-offs and remakes on Nintendo systems, including consoles and handhelds, as well as other games, like the Mana Series, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest, and Ogre Battle to name a few, and you've got two companies that are in good standing with one another. Sure, they hit a bumpy road since Square's decision to release VII on the Playstation, but nowadays, Nintendo and Square have quite the strong relationship.

As far as characters go, let's just assume due to the lack of any significant appearances on a Nintendo system, characters, like Cloud, Lightning, Squall, etc. will not be made playable; there's always Warrior of Light, Firion, Onion Knight, Cecil Harvey, Bartz ("Butz" in Japan) Klauser, Terra ("Tina" in Japan) Branford, White Mage, Black Mage, Chocobo, and even a Moogle. Mind you, these do not include other supporting characters and villains that are popular in the series, including Cid, Kain Highwind, Rydia, Locke Cole, Golbez, and Kefka Palazzo. The point is, so as long as Nintendo and/or Sakurai asks Square-Enix, or vice versa to add a Final Fantasy character into the roster, there's a good chance we can see a Final Fantasy rep. It's one thing if a person hates the series (mostly because of the more recent installments), but to say a Final Fantasy rep is almost completely out of the question, knowing well the history between Square/Final Fantasy and Nintendo, is just ignorant.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
does everybody forget that theatrhythm just came out, all the main characters from the main titles are playable

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't say ignorant, but rather realistic when you consider how Snake and Sonic got in.

Snake was because Kojima requested him. I honestly don't see SE requesting their characters to be put in Smash Bros. unless they were directly working on it like Namco Bandai is doing, similar to the Mario sports games that feature FF or DQ characters.
It also is to note that Kojima and Sakurai are apparently close friends and the issue had been brought up before during Melee's development as well.

Sonic was due to the sheer fan demand that exceeded that of ANY potential Newcomer, which allowed him to be added into the roster at the last minute. A SE character does not have this sort of demand; Mega Man is currently the most requested 3rd Party, and even he has not reached Sonic levels in demand.

Sakurai is not known to push for characters himself, as shown in the case with Mega Man and Inafune.
Inafune was more than willing to let Sakurai add Mega Man to Brawl, but he was waiting for Sakurai to contact him.

This means that for a 3rd Party to get in, they must either be pushed upon by their owners like Snake had or be uber requested (for the lack of a better term) like Sonic.
Having history does not matter, otherwise Snake would not have been in Brawl, and we would have instead have someone like Simon Belmont.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
does everybody forget that theatrhythm just came out, all the main characters from the main titles are playable
Yes, but I wouldn't really call that a significant appearance.
I wouldn't say ignorant, but rather realistic when you consider how Snake and Sonic got in.

Snake was because Kojima requested him. I honestly don't see SE requesting their characters to be put in Smash Bros. unless they were directly working on it like Namco Bandai is doing, similar to the Mario sports games that feature FF or DQ characters.
It also is to note that Kojima and Sakurai are apparently close friends and the issue had been brought up before during Melee's development as well.

This means that for a 3rd Party to get in, they must either be pushed upon by their owners like Snake had or be uber requested (for the lack of a better term) like Sonic.
Having history does not matter, otherwise Snake would not have been in Brawl, and we would have instead have someone like Simon Belmont.
I could see that argument, but my point still stands; it's more than possible for a Final Fantasy rep to be in Smash 4. Does it mean they will? Not necessarily, as they may not even consider adding a FF character. I'm just saying that it's not as if Final Fantasy have almost no chance at all.

D

Deleted member

At this point, any 3rd Party that isn't Mega Man or from Namco Bandai is almost like having no chance at all.

Possible? Yes. Likely? Let's just say it's more likely for Jigglypuff to get cut.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah, a Final Fantasy character may seem unlikely but the possibility still exists. And that possibility is the reason why their is a FF support thread.

Regardless if people think FF has no chance in hell, this is a place for fans and supporters to discuss why a FF characters in Smash; not just the chances of them appearing.

Of course there are sOme characters who have no chance of appearing but half of the fun is thinking about how they would play, their moved, etc.

jigglover

Smash Lord
I want to know where moogle has gone? He was in mario sports mix, so he's not that far-fetched... I need to say though, Final fantasy would definitely be square-enix's choice of series to get a rep in brawl, the problem is, is if they want one.

ShinjiK

Smash Rookie
Cloud, Squall, and anything past VI cannot be in SSB4 until they have their original games remade/ported to Nintendo systems. Cloud as a cameo in Kingdom Hearts and Theatrythym doesn't really qualify him. Warrior of Light, though in theory sounds good, he is actually a character from a PSP only game (Dissidia). Warrior of Light himself hasn't actually starred in a Nintendo game.

There could be loopholes, but the ethics wouldn't be there. (Who remembers Cloud as a Nintendo character?)

Black Mage appearing in Mario games boosts his chances sky high. I fully support the Black Mage, especially in his Sports Mix design.

D

Deleted member

That honestly doesn't mean anything.
The guidelines for 3rd Party characters state that they must have originated in a video game and have been on a Nintendo system.

Cloud, Squall, and anyone else who appears in Theatrythym don't break these guidelines.
If Square really wanted to have Cloud in Smash, Sakurai would not turn him down just because his Nintendo appearances are strictly Kingdom Hearts and Theatrythym.

Not that I would want that, but still, those guidelines are not broken. There is no loophole involved.

ShinjiK

Smash Rookie
Cloud never starred in a game on a Nintendo system.

Cloud was in Chain of Memories for 20 minutes. (That game was also remade on the PS2)

Theatrythym isn't really a main series game. As you say "Guidelines not broken" but the ethics aren't there. Cloud was never associated with Nintendo, and doesn't star as the main character in any Nintendo game. Black Mage is much more likely.

If Cloud was in SSB4 I would shake my head endlessly. In fact is SquareEnix said "Cloud or bust," Nintendo/Sakurai would probably say "Thanks but no"

Sorry if I come off harsh, but all i'm saying is don't put effort in promoting a Playstation based character for SSB4.

D

Deleted member

We cannot determine who is more likely to get in, as it is not our decision to make; it'd be Square-Enix's. And quite frankly, none are likely to get in.

We can determine who deserves it the most however, which Black Mage does deserve over Cloud.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Final Fantasy Character reps.

In my opinion, the 3 characters that would be most likely to get in if they wanted a Final Fantasy rep, would be either Black Mage, White Mage, or Moogle. They are probably the most iconic of the Final Fantasy series. (next to Cloud, but I will get to that) Now, the reason I chose them over someone like Cloud, is because all three of them have appeared in a Nintendo game, twice. Mario Hoops 3on3, and more recently Mario Sports Mix.

Black and White Mage as they appear in Mario Sports mix

Moogle in Mario Sports Mix

I have seen arguments of, "Black Mage will just be a clone of Ness and Lucas" or "White Mage has no moveset" But, I will make a movset for each of these characters showing that Black Mage will not be a clone, and White Mage does have a moveset.

White Mage

Jab: Slap, slap, hammer.
She will slap the opponet like Peach, but afterwards pull out a small White Mage hammer and knock the opponet with it. Deals 7% if all hits connect. 2% for the slaps, 3% for the hammer.

Side Tilt: Holy Slash.
Envelopes her hand in a Holy light and slashes the enemy. Deals 11% and decent knockback.

UP Tilt: Holy Point
Points her finger in the air causing a tiny explosion of light above her. Deals 10% and small knockback.

Down Tilt: Kick
While standing, she kicks her foot out a bit as if to trip the opponen, deals 5% and chance to trip.

Dash Attack: Runs up and smacks the opponent with a hammer. Does 10% and minimal knockback.

Side Smash: Hammer
Charges her hammer and strikes the opponent with it. A fast reliable kill move. Does 12% uncharged and good knockback. 24% charged.

Upsmash: White Magic
Uses a White Magic casting animation that causes white cubes to appear all around her, slow startup, but if anyone touches it they are sent flying. 13% and decent knockback. (looks like this (skip to 1:15) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LSuzqHqVKk)

Down Smash: Holy burst.
Slow, but very powerful. Charges Holy energy in her hands, then brings her hands down at an angle pointing at the ground near her feet. Causes Holy explosion and deals 18% damage and very high knockback. You don't wanna get hit by this.

Neutral Air: Does the White Magic casting animation horizontally around her. (Her JumpAttack in Basketball for Mario Sports Mix)

UpAir: Throws a punch above her hitting anyone there. 9%, Ok knockback.

Side Air: Aero slash.
Slices the opponent with a slash of wind. Deals 11% and good knockback Also good for approaching.

Down Air: Stomps on the opponent with her heal. If the heal of the shoe hits the opponent will be shot straight down, if not the opponent will be sent a little sideways. Deals 15% if meteor sweet spot, 9% if not sweetspotted.

Standard Special: Cure. When charged, the next attack that hits her will activate Cure healing her for the damage the attack would've done. Instant cast, but has a cooldown(discuss balanced time for this?). Use this wisely.

Side Special: Holy Ball, or Aero. Whichever works.
Holyball: Shoots a ball of Holy out that will home in on the opponent causing a small explosion. Does 8% and very little knockback.

Aero: Casts a small tornado in front of her that lasts about 3seconds. Enemies caught in it will take 15% damage if they were in it from the beginning. Does small knockback.

Down Special: Protect.
She stops and creates a shield in front of her that, when attacked, will protect her and deal knockback and damagex1.5 of what would've been done to her, back at the opponent. A counter basically.

Up Special: Either Teleport, Float, or Raise. Whichever is fine.
Teleport: Will teleport to the direction desired. Just like Zelda's but with a different enamiation.

Float: Creates a cushion of air that she stands on. Can move around with this, and acts like Rob's upB. Only lasts for 5 seconds.
Low quality, but all I could find

Raise: A cupid like Angel comes down and lifts her up, preventing her from death. Works just like Pit's upB, except she's being carried. The Angel will drop her helpless when it runs out (meanie)

Final Smash: Holy. She Jumps up and starts casting Holy, a target ring will appear on the stage that you cna move around. When you press A it will fire a beam of light at the area you selected dealing 40% and high knockback to all who got hit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WFftMT2bs&feature=related
Skip to 12:12, lol.

Grabs: she sticks out a hand and grabs the person from the collar.
Pummel: Slaps the opponent dealing 2% each. Medium speed.
FThrow: The kicks the person.. Deals 10% This can be chained up to 30%.
UpThrow: Tosses the person above her, and uses a mini Aero on them. Deals 12% medium knockback.
BThrow: Throws the person behind her and tosses a Holy ball at them. 9% small knockback.
DownThrow: Tosses the opponent under her and bathes them in a Holy light, deals 13% and high knockback. Good kill move at high %s.

Taunts
Up taunt: Tosses her tiara in the air having it land back on her head.
Side Taunt: Puts her hood on and spins around
Down Taunt: Casts Curaja on herself with no effect. (just for show)

Black Mage

Jab: Wacks opponent with his wand 2 times. Deals 5%

Ftilt: Sticks wand straight forward stabbing the opponent. Deals 10% and hurts shields. Shoots the opponent straight forward a bit

Uptilt: Jumps up a little bit poking anyone above him with his pointy hat. 9%, not so good knockback. can juggle with this at low %s.

Down tilt: Pokes the ground with his wand. Opponent is tossed up slightly. Deals 8%

Dash attack: Runs and hits the opponent with his hands engulfed with fire. Deals 10% small knockback.

Side Smash: Blizzard Palm
Engulfs palm in ice and palms the opponent with it. Opponent is turned into a block of ice for a few seconds and is sent flying. Fast and reliable. 13% damage and good knockback. Kind of like Mario's sidesmash but with ice.

UpSmash: Fire Palm
Engulfs palm in fire and puts it above him. Opponent takes 15% damage and is sent flying. A tiny bit slow, but has good knockback.

Downsmash: Thunder Palm
Gathers electricity in his palm and shoots it at the ground in front of him. Deals 10% but has a chance to stun the opponent, especially if they are at high percents. Very small knockback, good for comboing.

Standard Special: Fire
He can charge up a fireball similar to Samus and Lucario. Does 25% fully charged and high knockback.

Side Special: Blizzard
Shoots a block of ice straight in front of him. Can freeze opponent if they are at high %. Deals 8% and spammable. No knockback unless frozen, just small stun. (as if hit by Falco's laser)

Down Special: Thunder
A thunder cloud appears a little above him and will strike the next person who comes in range of it. Can have 2 up at a time. Does 15% and good knockback. Automatically goes off after 15 seconds.

Up Special: Warp
Opens a portal and comes out in the direction you choose. Same as Zelda's, but a tiny bit shorter range.

Neutral Air: Spins around wacking those near with his wand.

UpAir: Does a hud butt and pokes people with his hat.

Down Air: Tosses his wand below him knocking opponents away.

Final Smash: Ultima
press B in front of the oppoennt, it will then tranfer to a dark screen with a giant explosion, dealing 60% and very high knockback to all those who were near.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7UN4fXRaVA&feature=related Just like this.

Grabs: Uses his scarf to tether the opponent, can also be used for recovery.
Pummel: Hits the opponent with his head(points hat) Deals 2% each, slow speed.
FThrow: Throws the opponent in a block of ice. 10% and opponent frozen for half a second. Small knockback
BThrow: Tosses the opponent behind him and throws his wand at them. 10% damage small knockback
DownThrow: Puts the oppoent under him and jumps on them. 11% No knockback (like snakes)
UpThrow: Tosses them into a tiny thunder cloud. Deals 12% and shoots them back at the ground.

Taunts:
Up Taunt: Tosses wand in the air and catches it.

Side taunt: Spins around and does a bow like in Mario Sports Mix

Down Taunt: Creates the 3 elements (Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder) and mixes them together to do a tiny explosion. (No effect, just for show)

jigglover

Smash Lord
White mage's cure wouldn't be so broken that it needs 20 seconds cool-down! I mean, it only cures the damage of that one attack, I give it ten seconds, and even that is a little too much. For the record though, I want moogle for FF/Squeenix character.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I went ahead and took out the 20 seconds and left it open for discussion on what would be the most balanced time for it.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Ok, I give it a balanced cool down of 6 seconds. I think this thread will run dry rather quickly in the end, though it pains me to say it. We'll make the Cloud hopefuls die out, then have lots of debates between the black/white mage and Moogle. Once we reach a verdict we're done with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom