• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Melee, Lovin Da Hitsun - 09/27/08

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
1. Chops
2. Linguini
3. ?
4. ?

Sorry was playing friendlies. It was good sh** though. I forgot how much fun a Melee tournament could be.
Gotta have another one soon.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Fun tourney. Loved the fact that it was over so quickly. I really hope people are inspired to host more Melee tourneys after this. Everyone go to Gigs!

-Kimosabae

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Real Quick shout-outs

James - Thanks for the mad peach training even though I got owned by another Peach I did pretty well. :laugh:

Steven - Your nickname will be Lambchops Jr. (Good matches)

Synikal - You're THE most technical Ganon/Marth/Capt Falcon player I've ever seen. o.o Thanks for the help and advice man. You're mad chill.

Queen - Always sexy (No homo)

Ginger - The strongest girl alive. lol We have to get you to play more melee.

Afro - Your Ganon is growing into a monster. Keep at it, and you'll be godly.

Seibrik - I'll get my revenge on you yet. :D

Lambchops & Noucles - (insert krusty the clown laugh here) You guys are too good.

Linguini - Sick tournament man, great job hosting bro. Glad to see your mom's nice *** is ok. ;)

Baby Colbol - Your **** fox is mad good.

NickRiddle - Jungle Japes. Need I say more? lol Great match btw

Anthony - You're another sick Link I have to play again someday.

Dwayne - Fox = Too good.

Great matches and good times. This is one of the few tournaments I can honestly say I had alot of fun. Thanks for all of them guys. :bigthumbu

Life After Death

Smash Champion
he'll put up results with funny descriptions of all the players. pretty decent attendance coulda been over 30 if the I hate brawl and melee 4ever people woulda came. but they are no different than scrubby ignorant brawl players. sigh....

ima letting a few apprenticees go cuz some of them are just plain useless i train them but they dont go to tourneys its just a waste of time. u know who u are.

and seibrik i just aanother idiot who loses and lets pressure control his decisions. then again who doesnt see the game technically lol

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Teams:

1. Chops + col bol (lost to no one)
2. George Washington Carver and his miscellaneous peanut butter ingredients (lost to Chops + colin 1-3 in wb finals and 0-3 in grand finals)
3. Siebrik + linguini (lost to George Washington Carver and his miscellaneous peanut butter ingredients 0-2 in wb semis and 0-3 in lb finals...get wrecked by Falco)

Singles:

1. Chops (lost wb finals to guini 2-3)
2. Linguini (rigged the bracket...lost to chops 2-3 in grand finals first set, and 0-3 in 2nd set)
3. Col Bol (lost to Linguini in Wb semis 1-2, and lost to chops 2-3 in lb finals)
4. QDVS (lost to col bol in wb quarter 0-2, and in lb semis 0-2)
5. Dop (lost to chops 1-2 in wb and col bol 0-2 in lb quarter)
5. James (not sure who he lost to in WB, but lost to QDVS in lb quarter 0-2)

:colorful:

Finch

Smash Lord
Thank you everyone who I played friendlies with and ***** me. I feel like I got a lot better just from this tournament.

Chops: sorry we didn't get to play friendlies/go to denny's. Hopefully we can at gigs where there will be a lot more tvs/no 3.5 hour drive back.
afro: move to orlando
gingerr: play melee

im tired

nevershootme

Smash Master
Regarding the dude named James, he goes to FIU (well for now he isn't since the school screwed him over on attending). but he still shows up from time to time to beast at people in smash at school. he doesn't play brawl that much though.

well props for him in making it that far in the tourney.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts

jason - good **** in teams (mostly) sorry for the sandbagging i blame the drugs your ganons become sick dont worry about losing to peach players theyre all gay anyway whether they like men or not

steve - the prophecy is fulfilled lol

chops - good **** kicking my *** at my never fail counterpick ur as funny irl as u are on here

elliot - u win this time lol peach dittoes r stupid funny

linguini - nice job with the tourney and your mom is too good

qdvs - i knew you'd knock me out of the tourney best marth i ever played gave me the screaming ****s

finch - good ice climbers considering your experience already chaingrabbing and **** keep at it and u could be one of the best in no time

colbol - best 9 year old ive ever seen

everyone else - it was too fun hope to see all again at the next sfl tourney if u dont ill find u and sick synikal on u

Life After Death

Smash Champion
wurd up wurd. who's gonna host the next melee tourney.

u got maddd skillz james imagine if ur exp was better. steven is too good he almost beat me iono why he dont go to more tourneys he doesnt believe he's good or something

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'll keep going to Melee tournaments if they're anything like this one was. A chill time with people that aren't total idiots.

Top Bottom