• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Warning Received
Many have lurked these boards and never laid eyes upon the contents of Shin's shed. To be invited into Shin's shed is a privilege.
This man has it. As for your question of what's in there? Well, my personal amenities. Coarse as I might seem, I have a great appreciation for the arts. The shed is my little piece of home, where I store my work, my tools, my comforts, and most of all, my dolls [Foxy edit: yeah this one went a bit too far]. I'm a craftsman, and they'd just be lost without me.

This is how people go missing.
Hush little newbie, don't be shy; Shin's gonna sing you a lullaby.
Ropes, and chains, and hooks I'll bring, and the sweetest of songs you will sing.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Apparently @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 said something was going one here, though I can see anything. Or am I just need read hard enough?

TP is the best Zelda dude. It was so dark but beautiful. Some things were really...bad (They had the worst water temple) and the bosses were to easy. But the game itself was fantastic.

But to be honest, I was not a fan of Wolf Link either. Midna was cool and you could do some pretty cool stuff, but it was not as fun.
Yeah, wolf link was annoying, though I did find Midna cool. Kind of a jerk though.

What chances do you think Young link has of returning to Smash 4
He will be the next VET announced along side Wolf.

I'll agree that the wolf Link thing was rather annoying at times, but it was necessary to the story I guess. But I guess I'm just in to darker things. Matches my dark personality.

What was your favorite LoZ anyway?
My fav? Oh, that's a tough one. Well, I have to say, my top three LoZ have to be MM, SS and ST, though I think ST my just be my favourite.

Foxy's really on the ball today.
Can't argue with that. Record time. I can't even begrudge his diligence. That doesn't mean I'll behave, mind you. No more than a dog will stop pissing in the grass. It's my nature.

@ Benishigure Benishigure Alas, the mods have deemed even a preview of what my shed has to offer to be... Ill suited to the public eye.

Rizen

Smash Legend
As a veteran who doesn't play this game competitively anymore, I lurk these boards because I don't have much to contribute to the metagame, as for a Link main is better to stay silent than spread misinformation, something a casul is bound to do. But I still care for what for a few years was my home. Brawl was such a bad game but Link mains made it worth it.
I'm in this position too.

Otaku_Shakezilla

Smash Rookie
Apparently @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 said something was going one here, though I can see anything. Or am I just need read hard enough?

Yeah, wolf link was annoying, though I did find Midna cool. Kind of a jerk though.

He will be the next VET announced along side Wolf.

My fav? Oh, that's a tough one. Well, I have to say, my top three LoZ have to be MM, SS and ST, though I think ST my just be my favourite.
I really hope he returns he is me favorite link and wolf is a guarantee to come back, we need more villains like K rool

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Rizen

Smash Legend
2 more stages to go in shovel knight. The only thing I think was poorly designed was how merely touching the bottom of the screen with your feet kills you. I've died a split second before a platform rose up under me.

PS
Propeller Knight and his green flying fan minions can die in a fire.

Edit, I hate my phone; it DCs me when I get a call. I was playing smash ladder friendlies and "unknown" called. About 70% of the calls I receive are people I couldn't care less if they existed or not. IDK how people get this number. Next time I'm going to request to be unlisted :glare:

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Links, and demonized Deities alike. Let us take a moment of silence for the upcoming of one of our brethren's demise. The Wii U is going to die next year due to the competition and strength of the NX. It is a battle that the Wii U cannot win.
RIP Wii U
2012-2016

Rizen

Smash Legend
Links, and demonized Deities alike. Let us take a moment of silence for the upcoming of one of our brethren's demise. The Wii U is going to die next year due to the competition and strength of the NX. It is a battle that the Wii U cannot win.
RIP Wii U
2012-2016
The next console is launching next year? That seems awfully soon.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
RIP Wii U
2012-2016
Evidence?

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
The Wii U had so much wasted potential.
instead of getting

we got
This kind of almost exactly reminds me of what happened with the GameCube. Showed us a Zelda tech demo before launch and instead we got Wind Waker. Oh the karma. Lol (although I do love WW)

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Evidence?
Yes my dear.
Square Enix is going to be releasing Dragon Quest X and Xl for NX this 2016(Or at least the Japanese fiscal year).
Dragon Quest Xl is running on unreal engine 4, meaning that the NX is a lot stronger than the Wii U and is comparable to the current Next-Gen systems.
Furthermore, we know of no other Wii U titles releasing holiday 2016 besides maybe Zelda.
This also means that Nintendo is already handing out development kits as well. That really does mean that the release of it is imminent.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Yes my dear.
Square Enix is going to be releasing Dragon Quest X and Xl for NX this 2016(Or at least the Japanese fiscal year).
Dragon Quest Xl is running on unreal engine 4, meaning that the NX is a lot stronger than the Wii U and is comparable to the current Next-Gen systems.
Furthermore, we know of no other Wii U titles releasing holiday 2016 besides maybe Zelda.
This also means that Nintendo is already handing out development kits as well. That really does mean that the release of it is imminent.
Xenoblade X, Star fox and Mario maker. That's it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yes my dear.
Source?

Lozjam

Smash Champion

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
If Nintendo actually does this of ninja releasing the NX next year I'll be done with them; I'll become exclusively PC gamer.

Last edited:

ama99

Smash Journeyman
Yes my dear.
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/07/28/the-first-games-announced-for-the-nintendo-nx-are

Nothing but speculation still at this point.

8MAN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FourOhFour
3DS FC
4871-4261-8409
I really hope that Nintendo won't release the NX next year . . . otherwise I'm going to be so pissed, knowing I spent $300 on my Smash Bros Machine.

This all seems unlikely. I don't think they'd be dumb enough to release a machine 'on par' with the other current gen consoles this late into the generation, when the others are gearing up for the next.

Top Bottom