• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
SS had incredible music but I still found TP's to be better. Plus you really can't beat that Hyrule Field theme.

If they end up deciding to make another Zelda honestly I say skip the Wii U at this point and go for the NX... Assuming it will don the power of the other Big 2 consoles. A fully equipped Zelda with graphics capable of mimicking the likes of PS4's best, as well as support the necessary power to create a live and insipired Zelda world will completely sell the console. It'll be revolutionary for Nintendo. As is, who wouldn't want to own a console where they can play the best games available on PS4 and XBone on top of Nintendo's best games? Nintendo is capable of having every great IP at their disposal. Nintendo would destroy if they just stopped trying to be so goddamn different.

Anyway, I got way off point... I'm done with this lollipop and gumball s*** they're doing with the artwork. It was good for WW but TP was definitely going in the right direction in my opinion.
Or they can just pull a TP and release the new Zelda for WiiU and NX.

Last edited:

Be_Mild

Livin' life on the mild side
NNID
BeMild
3DS FC
1676-4317-5374
With the announcement of update 1.10(inner mathematician rages) hitting us on the 31st, what do you think would be the *Subtlest*(or subtle enough) buff Link could be given to make him tournament viable without stirring the FG hivemind into a "NERF LINK NOW!" type of frenzy?

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
With the announcement of update 1.10(inner mathematician rages) hitting us on the 31st, what do you think would be the *Subtlest* buff Link could be given to make him tournament viable without stirring the FG hivemind into a "NERF LINK NOW!" type of frenzy?
Better frames for his jab, methinks. Frame 7 is just baaad.

FSK

Smash Ace
Make his jab frame 5 (and give us back jab 1 cancel without suction), his ftilt frame 10 and his bombpull frame 20. Gives us back ZAC and airdodge zair. Let's go Nintendo :@

Last edited:

LoZ-Girl

Banned via Warnings
I would love it if he pulled bombs faster, it just takes forever now: you can never pull one in the air without risking being hit by an aerial!

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Just for the record, bomb pull is currently 45 40 frames.

Edit: brain fart

Last edited:

FSK

Smash Ace
If you are playing against an opponent like CF, Fox or Sheik and they are putting a lot of pressure on you, not leaving you alone. It becomes really difficult to create enough space for a safe bombpull.

Oh and I forgot decrease the end lag of second hit of fsmash. It has 72 frames I think of end lag. And give his moves more shield damage, shield push and shield stun.

Oh and increase Link's dash speed and give him a wall jump. And fix the issue where he loses his second jump if he up-b's before using it (bomb recovery).

But who are we kidding, it's nerf time :@

Last edited:

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
It doesn't appear that there will be a balance patch this time. Apparently replays won't be destroyed this time, meaning no gameplay changes.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I've been waiting for a cab for 70 minutes. The wait was supposed to be 5-20. Welcome to the real world.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I think the N64 Mario stage based on SMario64 would be fun. Out of the SSB64 stages that's what I want to return the most.

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
Nah, I reckon either SS or ST has the greatest sound track. I mean, just listen to this master piece
The best music in SS is definitely this:

While I like it, I was never a fan of Simphony of the goddess. I prefer the one above, Fi's theme, and all the dungeon music were great (especially the fifth (don't know how it's called in English, but it's the pirate ship). Generally the desert area has the best music. TP had the absolute best over world theme though, and it had a lot of great music (the one during the battle vs Zant is ****ing AMAZING).
As much as I hate to argue....

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
So the patches are coming eh?
I feel like Sakurai is trying to stomp the **** out of Project M.

I mean everyone is obviously going to play more smash 4. And now that they are adding Hyrule castle, PM only has like a few things that PM does not.

I mean really :roypm:to:4feroy: :mewtwopm:to:4mewtwo:

I would not be shocked if they Saffron City on Smash 4.

As for the miis, Chrom looks pretty cool.

ama99

Smash Journeyman
Are they just gonna make every single character ever requested a Mii now?

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
God that's dumb. I don't want a damn Geno costume, I want to smash with the damn doll.
I can't second that hard enough. All I want is ♥♪!?) to join in the fray and show us what a Star Possessed Puppet who shoots bullets and cannon balls without wearing pants.

Can I request everyone vote for Geno, and then secondarily vote for Chrono?

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
This is a mii costume ballot now. Vote for a character to become a mii costume.

I can't second that hard enough. All I want is ♥♪!?) to join in the fray and show us what a Star Possessed Puppet who shoots bullets and cannon balls without wearing pants.

Can I request everyone vote for Geno, and then secondarily vote for Chrono?
Who?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
The best music in SS is definitely this:

While I like it, I was never a fan of Simphony of the goddess. I prefer the one above, Fi's theme, and all the dungeon music were great (especially the fifth (don't know how it's called in English, but it's the pirate ship). Generally the desert area has the best music. TP had the absolute best over world theme though, and it had a lot of great music (the one during the battle vs Zant is ****ing AMAZING).
Yeah, Fi's theme is one of the most beautiful pieces in Zelda. I can't believe I forgot about it. However, while I did like it, I don't think TP
s overworld theme is the best. I reckon this one is the best

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
Oh... i almost forgot!!!
You HAVE to see THIS F PIECE OF AWESOMNESS!!!

And this is good IMO

Top Bottom