• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Listing of All SSE Stage Hacks (Updates Will Resume After New Year's!)

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
ILLEGAL BUMP.

Now that Dantarion's code is up, it's high time someone edited the first post and put the code in it. :)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
the code works flawlessly.

Except...I wouldn't recommend having more than 4 to 5 stages per original stage. It can screw with the memory and cause freezes if you have like 9 alternate stages per original stage. :)

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
the code works flawlessly.

Except...I wouldn't recommend having more than 4 to 5 stages per original stage. It can screw with the memory and cause freezes if you have like 9 alternate stages per original stage. :)
Really? Hmm... I wonder what could cause that?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
yes it does.

and Oni, it's just because, if you had 9 alternate stages, that means that the game would have to handle a lot more memory for that stage. It can handle more memory, but it's not unlimited.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
brawl+ randomly freezes after a match ends a lot for me anyways so yea I have like 14 alternates for 1 stage and it hasn't changed what's been happening at all

mofo_

Smash Ace
would it be better to use the spawn from the ceiling or spawn like an alloy code to prevent pkmn air freeze?

Mit

Smash Ace
My Awesome Pseudo Swap
by TL?
Stage Replaced: Jungle Japes
SSE Stage: Vs. Dark Samus
This is probably complete although I may make later revisions.
Pics:

That is a Flowing River. :p

Approved by William Hung Knight and Meat Knight. :p

Download: http://www.willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=92954
Is this stage a prime example of why everyone replaces Wifi Training Room instead of other stages?

mofo_

Smash Ace
Fall out of the air when you spawn:
4A000000 8077F908
D2000000 00000003
2C1e00BE 40820008
3BC0000E 60000000
93DD0038 00000000

Alloy Style Respawn:
0487DEC4 60000000

another code to try out would be characters dont do intro ( idle animation ) or spunit262's spawn point modifier codes

Is this stage a prime example of why everyone replaces Wifi Training Room instead of other stages?

Not at all. This stage was made intentionally by splicing parts from both stages together. Aside from the fact that it looks weird, it is actually quite ingenious. If you try it out, you'll see.

Fall out of the air when you spawn:
4A000000 8077F908
D2000000 00000003
2C1e00BE 40820008
3BC0000E 60000000
93DD0038 00000000

Alloy Style Respawn:
0487DEC4 60000000
I understand the 2nd code, but with the first, do you simply fall out of thin air, SSE style?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
yes it does.

and Oni, it's just because, if you had 9 alternate stages, that means that the game would have to handle a lot more memory for that stage. It can handle more memory, but it's not unlimited.
WTF are you talking about. The game only loads one stage at a time. The alternate stage code works by modifying what file is loaded from SD. I have 20 replacements on wifi waiting room...so....gtfo :D

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
WTF are you talking about. The game only loads one stage at a time. The alternate stage code works by modifying what file is loaded from SD. I have 20 replacements on wifi waiting room...so....gtfo :D
So you just didn't feel like coding 255 .pac compatabilities?

:bee:

Sykora-Jerichon

Smash Rookie
Awesome. I'm a machinimator, and I gotta say, the Smash Workshop is one of the best resources for hacks on the net.

Mit

Smash Ace
Someone mentioned it was possible to just as easily replace other levels like Final Destination with SSE stages, avoiding the whole sandbag issue with Wifi Waiting Room.

Why hasn't a stage like Final Destination been the stage of choice for these stage hacks? :\

Dantarion

Smash Champion
So you just didn't feel like coding 255 .pac compatabilities?

:bee:
I was correcting what sage said about the game needing more memory to load a stage because of my code.
v1.1 of my code supports as many stages and button activators as GeckoOS will let you put in a code list.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Will the SSE stages still work if I choose to replace the Online Practice Stage with one of them with the newest File Replacement code?

This Stage Loader code sounds a little complicated.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Bump for usefulness since Phantom Wings created the stage selection expansion code.

yami_sora

Smash Journeyman
That's a fantastic list of stages. But do all of those stages only work on the wifi waiting room? If I try to change the name to a different stage and load that stage on the stage select screen I get the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep that no one likes to hear.

.Smoreking.

Smash Cadet
could you just use the item replacement code to swap sandbag for some useless item, like a dollar bill or a cd?

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
God **** it, why does everything have to need a code??? I don't even have room for a code to let me play on the WWR! (I have to use a USB loader due to my Wii no longer reading discs, and the only working USB loader I can find [NeoGamma] can't load more than 255 lines.)

Tylerelyt

Smash Apprentice
Where might one find the .pac files for just the SSE levels, not combined with any other levels? Do I have to rip them from the ISO, or might I be able to find them on the internet somewhere?
Edit:Found them. I was just looking in the wrong place, needed to stay on smashboards, not go to google. In case someone else is wondering: http://opensa.dantarion.com/disc/stage/adventure/

They're all there, I just don't know what's what.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Neither PW nor MK26 got back to me about XX and YY plus byte counts and what it's actually counting, otherwise I'd help you mofo...

Brizzle

Smash Cadet
My Awesome Pseudo Swap
by TL?
Stage Replaced: Jungle Japes
SSE Stage: Vs. Dark Samus
This is probably complete although I may make later revisions.
Pics:

That is a Flowing River. :p

Approved by William Hung Knight and Meat Knight. :p

Download: http://www.willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=92954
Did anyone get a chance to DL this before the link stopped working? If so, could you please upload it and add a new DL link? I'd really appreciate it. This stage is pretty ridiculous.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
I know this has undoubtedly been asked HUNDREDS of times, but what do I name it if I want to replace the wifi waiting room? It goes in SD/Private etc etc etc /pf/stages, right?

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
I know this has undoubtedly been asked HUNDREDS of times, but what do I name it if I want to replace the wifi waiting room? It goes in SD/Private etc etc etc /pf/stages, right?
STGONLINETRAINING.pac, goes in pf/stage/melee

Top Bottom