• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32!!!--Mid+Low tier 2vs2! NEW VENUE READ OP!!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
okay forget the TV and let me ride in the trunk

I know how to curl into a ball

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Does anyone have the force replay code? (The one that forces you to save the replay before you can go to the character select screen after a match). I was planning on taking off textures and such and just putting that code and the longer-than-3-minutes-replay code.

If anyone's got both, that would save me a lot of time. PM me if you've got it. If not, oh well, I'll just show up and hope people save their replays =b

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I have both of those codes in a file already, but I don't exactly know how to get them off or what file it is. But they should work, I can give it to you when you get here.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Two days until free food.

Nike.

Smash Hero
LEAF!!!!!!

I challenge you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Character
Random Stage (banned stages only)
Best out of 7
Your allowed to ban 2 characters (like if you don't want to get ganon and sonic, you could reset if you got them).

If I win
  • You pay for my meal at HOBO if everyone meets up somewhere
  • You rep an avi of my choice until San Antonio's Circuit Event

If you win
  • I must rep an avi of your choice until the San Antonio Circuit Event
  • I must watch the entire series of "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic"

This will be recorded so that all of your bronys shall watch you fail!!!

Do you accept? :)

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I have both of those codes in a file already, but I don't exactly know how to get them off or what file it is. But they should work, I can give it to you when you get here.
Alright, awesome. I'll text you tomorrow throughout the day to let you know where we are.

And Tesh, I've got that code already on my card, but thanks for reminding me, I'll make sure to keep that one on there if I wipe the textures off.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
VERY IMPORTANT READ!!!

Since my schedule will be super busy tomorrow ill post this now. These are the things that we need to make the tournament run faster and smooth so that way we can make room for side events and money matches.

Chairs: Brings as many as possible. Play N Trade has a limited amount so everyone needs to bring theres asap.

Small tables: We need 5 tables so bring if you have.

Exact money: I will be taking venue and xyro will be taking entry fees so please bring exact amount of money when you see me and him that way it doesnt hold up the lines and waste time.

Tvs/Wiis: Brings as many as possible. Also bring extra copies of brawl!

With that said, im ready to help run this hobo and have some fun since this will be xyros last tournament for a while. I encourage everyone to show up ON TIME because we are on a strict time schedule and need to be out by 9pm. I would like to afterhour at ihop after the tournament like the good ol times if everyone is down. Listen to xyros epic storys while i eat my cheesecake pancakes. See everyone sat!

Ps: Panda Express WE IN THERE LIKE SWIMWEAR!!!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Nike, I accept your challenge. UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS.

1: Remove the avatar part entirely. I don't earn anything through this, you just wear a fake mask when I win, it goes back and has no effect.
2: If I win, you buy dinner for me. I'm poor, and if I have a chance of paying something real, I want the chance of earning something real.
3: The meal does not exceed $8. I don't want to break you when I win.
4: I watch a series of your choice THAT YOU LIKE. We all know you want to become part of MLP, this is actually an incentive for you to lose. So I want an incentive to lose and I trust your choice in TV.
5: Our mains are also banned. Along with the 2 character bans we get, we also cannot get our mains.

YOU OKAY WITH LOSING UNDER THESE CONDITIONS?
THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP WILL PREVAIL!

heytallman

CTALL
Zano, since we didn't get to MM at WHOBO, want to run that money match we were supposed to do? Marth vs ROB? I forgot the amount. Best of 3, current unity rules?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Denny's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IHOP

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I think I'm just gonna stay up all night and sleep on the bus ride up. I got dis

Not like I can fall asleep anyway

BioDG

Smash Ace
Platypus are we still teaming or is Soul still going? I've got stuff straightened out, so I'm definitely going to this.

Also, what if someone brings a wii (or a whole setup), chairs, AND a table? That's a lot of resources. No reduced entry fee or anything like that?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Also, what if someone brings a wii (or a whole setup), chairs, AND a table? That's a lot of resources. No reduced entry fee or anything like that?
If you can bring a full setup/table/chairs ill let you into the mid tier event for free. thats all i can offer.

TO ALL

PLEASE bring wiis to this event. i MUST have 10 or else this event will be slow. also, PLEASE be at the venue by 10am(tourney starts at 1130am) or else you wont have time for friendlies because i will not allow them until MOST of the tournament is done. if you have any questions, call or text me.

sheikamaru

jive
If you can bring a full setup/table/chairs ill let you into the mid tier event for free. thats all i can offer.

TO ALL

PLEASE bring wiis to this event. i MUST have 10 or else this event will be slow. also, PLEASE be at the venue by 10am(tourney starts at 1130am) or else you wont have time for friendlies because i will not allow them until MOST of the tournament is done. if you have any questions, call or text me.
Like a bawws

Esca

Smash Champion

TO ALL

I will bring a wii.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I guess I'll bring a Wii too...

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex

TO ALL

I got chairs and a full set-up.

Free money :troll:

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Platypus are we still teaming or is Soul still going? I've got stuff straightened out, so I'm definitely going to this.

Naw, Soul ended up going. Sorry, Bio. If NeoBatou doesn't show up or whatever, I'll be happy to team with you for midtier. But I think he's going, and we're going to ****.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So who's set up is for streaming?
I believe someone already has this area covered...my recording will just be for matches that can't be livestreamed due to time restraints. But there will probably be like 5 Wiis with unlimited replays.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Naw, Soul ended up going. Sorry, Bio. If NeoBatou doesn't show up or whatever, I'll be happy to team with you for midtier. But I think he's going, and we're going to ****.
I'm glad to hear Soul can make it! Good luck to you both. :)

Make sure you ****, though, as I'm also confident we would have, as well. ;D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're...going to chop up his parents into chili?

BioDG

Smash Ace
Well so much for asking, then. Friendlies?

I still can't believe I played some random guy at Whobo 3 who used your tag the entire time...thinking he was you.

Top Bottom