• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #2: HOBO 32!!!--Mid+Low tier 2vs2! NEW VENUE READ OP!!!!

Smoom77

Smash Master
That's not the only time u will have for friendlies. If turn out is in the 30s we can do friendlies and MM all day.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Hey Leaf, thanks for the info. We should be there sometime around 10:00 +/- 30 minutes. We normally get to Sync's around 12:30 or 1:00 and we're leaving 3 hours earlier this time, so theoretically we should arrive 3 hours earlier.

Thanks for having your **** together Xyro. I hope the HOBO scene lives strong until/if you return.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Xyro on smoom

Denti, sync told he hes housing nobody cause nobody has asked him. so that means sync has an entire house EMPTY for housing. ask his ***.

Platypus, just go. u know u want to.

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Xyro on smoom

Denti, sync told he hes housing nobody cause nobody has asked him. so that means sync has an entire house EMPTY for housing. ask his ***.

Platypus, just go. u know u want to.
Yes, I do want to, Xyro. Unfortunately, gas isn't free. So unless you or someone else wants to donate to the "give Platypus a full tank" fund, he has to go with me.

Esca

Smash Champion
Trust me, Xyro will FINISH this tournament EASILY before nine with all side events completed and all grand finals played out.

Everyone just has to listen to him and we need to start at one.
He always says, "It's going to be close!" but it never is.
You salty.

Now I'm timing everyone I play out to run the tourney timer.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Nice. I like Castle Seige.

EDIT: Kilik I'll remember to do friendlies this event. Cuz, well, we didn't last time but I remembered you wanted to before that.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So... we're playing with these new rules at HOBO, right?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The new one just came out today...stick with the old one just for this tourney.

sheikamaru

jive
All mks will be taken to ps1!

And yes bio this time for sure.. I'll never know if any other zss users pop up in my bracket(shlinke, paw).

Top Bottom