• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: **** YEAH SEAKING!!! 4/10/10 Results.

Codi

Smash Ace
Good **** in melee and good job leacero you deserve the win at first i thought i was better in winners finals but lost to suicides but you changed my mindset in grand finals when you ***** me lmao so good **** man it was mad fun vsin you

to everyone else good games i know i didn't get to vs everyone there but i vsed the majority of the melee players and it was fun i learned a lot.

and good **** dabuz and mike g comin second in doubles and dabuz getting first in singles. You guys def would have won doubles if they didn't go double meta knight lmao o well what are u gonna do

o and will where my tv at!?!?! lol jk take your time with getting it back to me i'm not sure when i'm going to be attending another tourny so i should be fine

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good stuff Shadow, Doom, Cheese, Will, and Zucco!!

Wow at Dabuz, the only Olimar left I need to slay ;) Good stuff dude.

Wtf at doubles. And did DM enter singles or no?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
shoutouts:

1: Dabuz-roar, that wifi training be doing you good
2: vVv Shadow-that set was by far the most fun i had for the day :)
3: Will-*inserts generic birthday compliments*, that DK keeps getting better and better
5: Doom- your a little lucky charm i think :1
5: Cheese- PLEASE RAGE MORE, IT IS THE FUNNIEST **** I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE
9: Allied- nice seeing you again man, too nice of a guy
17: Punishment Divine-OLIMAR IS NOT GAY, HE HAS A WIFE AND CHILDRENNNNNNNNNN
17: Knightmare-lol @ two sentence conversations throughout the day xD
5: Peach- rofl @ "how old are you, 10? 12?" xD
5: NigaJ-nice meeting you, really fun guy to talk with
4: Vanek- it was too good to see you after such a long time

1: Bang Bros (Blackanese+Jtails) /-blacka, you just be takin the money then leaving xD
2: Sammy + MikeG /- daaaaaamn kid we did some good stuff in doubles
4: vVv Sunshine (Diem+Shadow) /-never...CP...me...to...RC...:D

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ok now go to the next one so i can double 3-0 you nub.

And what did Cheese rage about now?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ok now go to the next one so i can double 3-0 you nub.

And what did Cheese rage about now?
getting ***** BADLY on his CP vs. me, it was second match on BF he CPs BF, and ny the time hes down to last stock 0% and im on first stock 96% he ragequits, face turns into a bright red strawberry, fists are in his face shaking, he tugs and rips his controller from the wii almost pulling it off the table, then storms away yelling at his controller saying its stupid and he will break it, outside everyone hears something sounding like a controller being smashed on the ground xD

just imagine something like this picture for him:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This is probably one of the most diverse tournaments I've seen.

(Character usage wise)

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Yay for Dabuz not getting double MK eliminated like always.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL @ Dabuz being down 0-2 then him winning 6 consecutive games.

thats ****.

(Takes a bite out of bagel)

Prawn

Smash Master
idk why anyone ragequits in tournament when using ics.

ics are like melee yo no matter how much you go down you can get back in it

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
1: Dabuz Good ****
2: vVv Shadow Nice to meet you.
3: Will HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
4: Zucco Nice to meet you
5: Doom Good seeing you again, hope you enjoyed the water.
5: Cheese GRRRRRRRRRR!
7: Vinnie GG's amazing rescue in that doubles match.
9: Allied GG's, we really should have beaten your team in doubles.
9: Dark Peach Hope you teached sam some sick ****.
9: KirinBlaze Nice job, good snake
13: Cyber I'm gonna beat you next time.
13: Godot Good seeing you again.
17: Punishment Divine Good stuff and amazing fart on rainbow.
17: Knightmare good to see you again.

5: Peach just keep coming to tournaments, and you will get better.

Zucco

Smash Master
Dabuz is way too good. Either that or Olimar is the best character in the game.

I think its both!

MBlaze

Smash Champion
1: Dabuz :olimar: - Lmfao, good job, I'll talk next time. ;)
2: vVv Shadow :metaknight: - I'll give you a better set next time, dunno what happened to me.
3: Will :dk2: - Happy birthday mah dude. Good job on your place.
4: Zucco :lucario: - Lol good talkin to you, dun be a stranger I got AIM ;O
5: Doom :metaknight::falco: -LMFAO throwin nickels
5: Cheese :popo: - Not even gonna front, good job but you gotta stop raging mad hard.. lol
7: Problem :snake: - gahhhh I won't SD against you next time, mad nice snake tho.
7: Vinnie :gw: - ;O hopefully you do better next time, seems like you got gayed hard..
9: Jtails :metaknight::diddy: - Good job mangs
9: Allied :kirby2::snake: - Lol did a lot of surprising things this time lol, good seein you.
9: Dark Peach :peach: - GGs, I hate dat hoe that you main tho lol
9: KirinBlaze :mario2::link2::snake: - Once again, I AIN'T GOIN TO HELL >=D good tourney runnin too
13: Cyber :sonic: - Thx for the rides as always, you should main a secondary to deal with other chars.
13: MBlaze :diddy: - No regrets about who I lost to but I always feel I can place better, I'm just tourney cursed.
13: Godot :falcon: - Were you the one that used falcon on me in friendlies? :\ lol
13: Ninja Edd :diddy: - EDD :D Have I finally found a diddy partner/buddy on EC? :O Stay tuned for the next episode of Naner BallZ
17: Punishment Divine :marth::wario: - uhh ggs but sorry that you hate diddy.. good tourney
17: Knightmare :metaknight::dedede: - Lmao I didn't even recognize you I haven't seen you in so long, is knightmare back? :D

Blacka- I bearly saw you T-T ah well u still mah buddies >:]

To anyone I forgot- I'm sorry, I have memory problems as it is, don't be offended ;o

EDIT: ONLY DIDDY ON EC WHO IS MOST CONSISTANT WITH BDACUS **** THE REST OF YOU.
... just thought I'd share that ;P

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dabuz now work now work on your doubles god so you can be one of my 3 static teammates! (ADHD,Malcolm)

NiGaJ

Smash Rookie
i sucked so bad =( next time ill get some practice before i come to a torny =/ litterally didnt play brawl for 2 or 3 days before the torny, Actual practice i mean...next time ima do better...

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
i sucked so bad =( next time ill get some practice before i come to a torny =/ litterally didnt play brawl for 2 or 3 days before the torny, Actual practice i mean...next time ima do better...
means, your not going to smoke fat blunts before playing in the tourney.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Shoutouts:

1: Dabuz- I am getting closer Sammy, can you feel it? Soon I will be the one and only DK who can beat you consistently. As of right now I can only get consistently close xD

2: vVv Shadow- Man, your MK is literally 1000x better than the last time I played you. Really fun set, sorry for pressing start so fast that last round that you ***** me (3 stocked by three shuttle loops that I was DI-ing away for any of you who would like to know =P )

3: Will- Finally! A placing worthy of all of your effort. Shoulda came in first though, chief.

4: Zucco- I really wanted to play you at this! Sorry we couldn't meet in brackets, but the fact that it was Cheese instead of you made me smile. =)

5: Doom- Not sure why that one little phrase you said was so memorable to me. I just love when you guys watch me play against Cheese, it hypes me up xD You should have gotten second =x

5: Cheese- You really have improved greatly in a short period of time. Luckily, I love fighting your character ^_^ I can already see you using MK next time. I'll be ready for that as well =P

7: Problem- So happy I didn't have to fight you this tourney, that **** at PolyBrawl4 was whack. Good stuff man, you are still stepping it up. You had Zucco =x

7: Vinnie- Yay Vinnie placed well again! Keep it up man, and be more confident in your G&W god **** it.

9: Jtails- Hmm, not sure who you lost to but we all know you are way beast no matter what you place. Good stuff man.

9: Allied- OMFG. THIS GUYS KIRBY IS SOOOO SCARY xD You had me almost ****ting myself after I had that crazy lead, and then you 0-100%ed me O_o I made sure to get that revenge though from Pools. Allied2good <33

9: Dark Peach- We didn't get to play at this, but I see that you still got it. Keep at it bro, you're a crazy peach and we all know it.

9: KirinBlaze- **** this guy used Snake in singles DIDN'T HE? Keep working on your snake bro it is improving at an exponential rate. Yes, I said exponential bc I am the MATH GUY. Deal with it =P

13: Cyber- Saw you briefly at this but we didn't get to play D=

13: MBlaze- This guy is so good at the DK matchup he can teach ADHD a thing or two. Def need to get at you for some diddy training and soon.

13: Godot- Captain Falcon all the way!! xD I was actually really happy when you said you would go all Falcon bc I have super secret hyperbolic time chamber training against Eli's Falcon. You have to overcome his Falcon if you seek to truly master the art of the knee. =P

13: Ninja Edd- LOL this guy was so hyped and animated all day. Thanks for all the compliments? Calling all my matchups 100-0 lolol You were mad funny yesterday. Thanks for coming, you and all of NJ =)

17: Punishment Divine- Honestly though? I think you should just CP people by character more often bc you play so many different ones really well. You should try it!

17: Knightmare- You played really well in pools bro! I was actually a little scared at how close our matches were coming. I could tell you improved.

DM- You are so.... xD It's too hard to describe. Every tournament is more amazing if you are in attendance. Thanks so much for trying to help with the money situation, but that owner really was a huge douche. I don't mind too much. Oh and **** you for pulling off all your little games on me and me falling for them!!! Why am I so easy?? lol

I had such an amazing time running this tournament even though I wanted to concentrate more on playing lol. Bc of that I didn't get too many friendlies, but I still had a blast. Oh, and **** that owner. What a prick. I am never hosting there ever again. Period. I'll let you guys know when we find a new venue, in fact- there may be one very close to this one in the near future =x

What a great way to kick off my b-day though with 3rd place haha. DK is not viable guys!!!! Pshh. I'm at work right now until 4:00pm lol. Someone hit me up for plans later bc today is my day, and I have none planned. xD

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Roooofl. GODOT ALL CF?? Joe u are hilarious. Nice job making it out of pools somehow. Bes CF? C u in like 2 weeks.

Oh and congrats to the top placers in doubles. Surprising results.

Dabuz is also amazing.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
1: Dabuz :olimar: -

Good games, kid. Great job winning today.

2: vVv Shadow :metaknight: - You'll get 'em next time! Don't worry about it, just shrug the loss off. You're not experienced against Olimar yet, and that's a really tricky matchup. Also, Dabuz is really good. I'm happy my set against you was so close, I hope I don't mess up my recovery next time. :p I hope at least that my Falco impressed/scared you.

3: Will :dk2: - MATH GUY. Good **** making money with the Kong. Unfortunately I had to give Shadow some tips against DK during that set, game 1 was too close for comfort! Happy birthday, I hope it's an awesome one.

4: Zucco :lucario: - You're on my hit list, kid. Gonna stop messing up against you and take that W.

5: Doom :metaknight::falco: - Finally getting to where I want to be. I'm almost there.

5: Cheese :popo: - Impressive. Control your attitude, please. You would be a much better player and person.

7: Problem :snake: - I've never seen an explosive game like yours. Remember what I said--for characters that jump in at you, up tilt that **** all day. Not enough Snakes do that.

7: Vinnie :gw: - FreeGN! We need to team again soon, GW/Wario is ****ing sexy. You impressed me a lot in teams today.

9: Jtails :metaknight::diddy: - Our set was so close, it was scary. Your comeback game 3 was amazing, I'm surprised I pulled that clutch up B out. Good stuff.

9: Allied :kirby2::snake: - You're getting to be really amazing. Just learn the Snake ditto, Kirby loses pretty bad. Your decision making is getting better and your grenades are great.

9: Dark Peach :peach: - Nice seeing you, especially with a really great attitude. I'm happy you've shaken the emotional stuff off. Good job, keep it up!

9: KirinBlaze :mario2::link2::snake: - This dude's Snake is scary. Imagine all his Link's bomb tricks...on a character that actually matters. You've got some talent in you, my man, keep working on those top tiers and you'll be in the money before me.

13: MBlaze :diddy: - is going straight to hell. ;) Good **** beating Will.

13: Godot :falcon: - Falcon too good

13: Ninja Edd :diddy: - **** YO FRUITY PEBBLES! MY ***** LIKES FROSTED FLAKES! Thanks a ton for all the support. Once you get that control of your character down and have that perfect mindset, you're gonna be really ****ing good.

17: Punishment Divine :marth::wario: - Amazing job in teams today. When you get nervous, you punish really slow and start making poor decisions...just chill with the nerves, work your farts up a little bit, and you'll be at the top of your game all the time. Your spot dodges = LOL.

17: Knightmare :metaknight::dedede::falco: - Nice seeing you again today. Step it up!

Blackanese - Good **** winning teams. After the fiasco with Sunshine, you still kept Juice on top. Hope you had fun at your party!

D1 - Janitortails, son! Sweep dat floor. See the last sentence of Blackanese's shoutout. Good to see you again, show up to more Brawl stuff!

dmbrandon - Thank you so much for driving me to the tourney and supporting me as usual. Chair bumping is ****ing gay, you're still like the bestest team ever.

EDIT: Vanek - Thanks a lot for the water! It really helped.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
vanek_pi, Yea I taught Sam some stuff. It's gonna take her a while to get use to it. It's ashame you guys live so far in L.I It's a pain to get out there. 20 bucks round trip for the train is a killer. Otherwise I be able to help her out more.

I was a lil ticked towards the end of the tourny. But at myself, not the placing. All the matches I lost I was doing so well and could have won. But I have a lil problem of playing agressive at the wrong times and I just do bad. I dont know why the hell I do that and it really bugs me. If not for that I know damm well I could beat these guys. Maybe I get tired or something and I switch for no reason. Think the day I get off this crap, I be able to place much higher.

Outside of that, I think I was a monster at this tourny. I 2-0 everyone in pools but Zucoo. And 2-0 problem in bracket who has a good snake. Happy i finally learned how to fight snake again and what I learned was tested. when when I was losing, I made a sick comeback.

And I;m also happy about how I did against shadow in bracket. I was hacking this dude. I slipped up at the wrong time. but outside of that I was doing fine. But it's meta so it's w/e. As strange as this sounds, I feel I could have beaten his meta. Dong that good against shadow with Peach lets me know I am doing something right. Maybe nexttime I'll take him out.

My only problem now is to stop being aggressive, that is what is costing me. if I would just place my usual self, I be fine. Seems my rust is fading away and I am getting back toi how I was in the summer. Well see what happens at my next tourny.

Allied

Smash Master
1: Dabuz its always nice seeing you little buddy :D hope to see you more at offline tournaments man!! hope you had fun!

2: vVv Shadow MLG SON!! gonna be so much fun! :D keep ur chin up!

3: Will ahhh gg!!! xD i'll get you next time ;]! lol na on the real though ggs DK is madd tough!

4: Zucco ggs man! keep ur chin up in tournament, "DON'T EVENT USEEE THAT CHARACTTERRRR"

5: Doom told ya you deserved placing 5th!!! THE BEST THERE EVER WASSS

5: Cheese ggs the train ride, the support etc sorry you lost to dabuz! either way your improving at a steady rate!!

7: Problem AHH my buddy you always **** me i'll learn the snake matchup next time <3! ggs though good placing

7: Vinnie Ahh!! gg man always nice seeing you! :D

9: Jtails ah man train ride too good, same with masahomie lolol na real talk ggs we gotta do some training man !!!

9: Allied meh i did OK lol xD

9: Dark Peach too good dpch i saw just a little bit of beast mode this tournament i hope to see you really placing well again sir.

9: KirinBlaze Me and kirin gonna **** next tournament watch us split grand finals!!! WE DA BEST

13: MBlaze always a pleasure seeing you again sir. hope you had fun! :D

13: Godot aha gg nice captain falcon! xD nice meeting you! it was fun

13: Ninja Edd NINJAAA EDDDDDD <33333333333333 thanks for everything man

17: Punishment Divine PD!!! i'm sorry you placed low either way ggs thanks for hosting man always a pleasure to seeyou

17: Knightmare knightmare!!!! good stuff always a pleasure to see you! keep improving!!

blacka / D1 - yo u homies bailed so quick without sayin bye xD

diem - without diem's support i couldn't of made it this far!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Forgot some shoutouts. xD

Blackanese - Good seeing you again bro. Good job ****** doubles. That was an awesome GF's set.

D1 - Mah d00d! Glad you could make it to hangout for a little while. Hope to see you soon.

DA - Thanks to you guys for giving my Snake the practice it needed before this. If we keep meeting a few times a week like this I'm sure my Snake will be top notch in no time.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS:

1: Dabuz - you're gay, olimars gay, eff yew Sammeh >:O
2: vVv Shadow - You're still amazing, just work on that Oli matchup, always a pleasure to see you
3: Will - guess you ended up helping run things after all lmao. Happy birthday, dude, hopefully we can chill today or something, amazing placement for an amazing player
4: Zucco - Zuccooooooooooo <3 you, always amazing talking with you and the rest of Juice
5: Doom - NAIR JORDAN SON lmao <3 Max, always fun talking with you
5: Cheese - stop beating people
7: Problem - Brandon, you are so ****ing good, I'm glad you're gonna be coming to more stuff
7: Vinnie - you are an amazing friend and teammate. I feel like I let you down at some points, but if we ever team again I promise not to let my nerves get to me and to play as well as I possibly can.
9: Jtails - gg in singles, MK is so broken >.< you're still an amazing player though so it's w/e haha
9: Allied - eyo baby Allied taking peoplez out, good stuff madu and always awesome to see you
9: Dark Peach - thanks for coming, we'll get that MM in next time
9: KirinBlaze - SNAKEEEEEEEEE good **** jumping on the "I'm sick of not getting placements equal to my skill level" train
13: Cyber - thanks for coming
13: MBlaze - gg in singles, I'll have something for you next time I suppose
13: Godot - Hofstra baby, get @ that Falcon lmao thanks for coming
13: Ninja Edd - Juice is always amazing to see! Thanks for coming
17: Punishment Divine - I'm probably just going to take Will's advice and start CP'ing people, seems the way to go in this game.
17: Knightmare - eyo nice to see you Steve, hope to see you soon.

DM - dude, I'm sorry about the whole person-hitting-your-chair thing, ggs in doubles, and always AMAZING talking to you, you're funny as hell and an awesome person, thanks for trying to stick up for us to the owner lmao

D1 - eyo thanks for coming madu, if only for a little

Blacka - <3 Blacka, you're too awesome and so glad you made it here

Sam - keep going to stuff, we'll get you gdlk in no time!

Jiggz - you da man

Had an amazing time playing in/running this tournament. Hope everyone else had a good time. Next venue will be much better hopefully

ANTi_

Smash Hero
By the looks of these shoutouts seems as if Shadow was pissed about losing to Dabuz...

Dont be son. Dabuz aint bad :)

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Yeah but Olimar is frustrating to play against, especially when you lose to him. The character is mad ****ing random and it really looks like kids just mash their face against the controller or some **** when they're playing him.

lmfao.

Top Bottom