• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: **** YEAH SEAKING!!! 4/10/10 Results.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Fun tourny, glad i made it (Was deciding at like 5 or 6am, hitting up people, trying to see who was going LOL)

Like always I'm too lazy to give shoutout to everyone lol. Good shiz jtails teaming with me and carrying me to 1st ;D I still got alot to work on, mainly patience. Major props to everyone watching dubz GF and rooting for us / trash talking for us and BIG props to Diem's coaching. Like real talk, that shiz helped so much son lol. Good shiz Allied with the meeting up plans (and get at yo ballin' azz g-pa LOL) Happy birthday Will *starts stripping*, go party hard and get drunk sons lol and thnx so much for the rides and back.

But yah man, it was really fun and good seeing every1 especially all the LI peeps (good **** dabuz, your oli got alot better in teams, I hate that character D: but good job placing 1st lol) and juice (even though I was tight at 1st cause ya niggs are competition) LOLOL.

And Anti, you should've came to the party man lol fail sauce. Ask D1 guy (and get at his dance moves lolol)

And a special shoutout to that white chick. *Blacka CP's his bedroom, items on* ;D LOL jk

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yo son were there hoes @ the party? If so i'll definitely regret not going.

EDIT - And what white chick? lmao

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
LOL chill guys, she is an amazing, cool person and its up to her, but she might be a part of our permanent carpool if she wants to start coming to tournies more often =)

You guys just have to chill on that creeper status lol. Not to say that she won't love that attention, but you get what I'm saying.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
im glad cristin is on that so cool people dont talk about her status...cause u guys are way too ****ing weird

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I dunno, I thought she had a bf there. She kept talking to the same guy the whole time.

Unless he's a true player.

D1

Banned via Administration
Daaamn you guys are creepers.

Fun tourney again, Godot's CF needs more shoutouts.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
So....... im assuming there wont be any more of these tourneys?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
UPDATES - I heard she only looks "aiight" and she got smasher chest. so i doubt i'll be creeping

-1 Creeper.

blackanese

Smash Lord
Yo son were there hoes @ the party? If so i'll definitely regret not going.

EDIT - And what white chick? lmao
Yah man, but it was 1 of those party, with lights everywhere, people jumping all around, making circles and nugguhs dancing in them lol.

Listen guys, her name is Samantha and she is about to be the best Peach on Long Island, courtesy of ya boi's Will and Kirin =) You just wait...
ZAYUMS shes about to get

MULTI MAN MELEEEEEEEEEEEEED

im glad cristin is on that so cool people dont talk about her status...cause u guys are way too ****ing weird
yah yo smashers these days are weird :/

But yo... Crismas is kinda hot.... discuss. LOLOL

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
LMFAO /DYING @ BLACKA

I've had a fair share of smashers creep on my woman back in the day.

Zucco

Smash Master
1: Dabuz -you are way too good, and your character is gay. making me stay at the tourney for like 30 more minutes because you didnt want to get 2nd=evil!
2: vVv Shadow-not sure if it really got to you, but dont sweat it. Find a way to learn the MU mah doo. Crawl under the Silent ****!
3: Will- Good **** man. I wanted to play you too. I'm sure it would have been a good set :)
4: Zucco-:ohwell:
5: Doom - lrn2 not SD, maybe you could have won this time. good **** beating dabuz in winners.
5: Cheese - you're good, but I hope that I dont have to have this loss held over my head forever.
7: Problem- really close set. your projectile game is sick.
7: Vinnie - Im expecting my shirt in the mail by next week. Size M.
9: Jtails -
9: Allied - you beat some legit people here. Excellent job, keep up the ****.
9: Dark Peach - Glad I got to play you. I like to play people at least once lol. peach is fun and I might just pick her up.
9: KirinBlaze -MARIO! STOP RIGGING THE BRACKET SO YOU AND ME WOULD PLAY FIRST ROUND. awesome set though. your skill really shows.
13: Cyber - never played but you had a cool sonic.
13: MBlaze -nice talking to you too. you have alot of potential. keep it up
13: Ninja Edd- I dont know what to leave you here since we see each other all the time lolololol. remember to be patient for MLG. dont do crazy **** and stick to guaranteed ****
17: Punishment Divine -nice seeing you again cute stuff. dont get down over MK, he sucks. Olimar is gayer.
17: Knightmare -didnt play =(((((((((((((. next time.

Blackanese- good **** in teams. rep that juice!
NigaJ- dont get discouraged about high tiers. They get easier as time goes on. Nice meeting you btw.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
cheese raging after losing to me 2-0 (no joke he had a face redder than that, his fists where up in his face SHAKING, he almost broke the wii trying to RIP THE CONTROLLER FROM THE SOCKET, stormed away angry with a pure red face fist still shaking in the air marching and SCREAMING AT HIS CONTROLLER THAT HE WILL BREAK THE PIECE OF ****, everyone in the venue pretty much heard him throw the controller on the ground and destroy it, i was scared he would kill someone with that rage xD BTW, thats because on his CP of BF he rage quit when he lost his second stock and i still had all 3

*dabuz*

Im sad I missed it now : (

Allied

Smash Master
not gonna lie i would of spit some game to peachgirl if

1. i didnt have a GF

2. she was like a 6.8/10 on my scale

wasn't really worth it but i was nice to her and she seemed cool

blackanese

Smash Lord
LMFAO /DYING @ BLACKA

I've had a fair share of smashers creep on my woman back in the day.
lol that friend you brought that day to ktar was kinda cute

but YO real talk, don't bring girls to tournies son :/ I still remember back in Web2Zone days when Alukard brought his sis and half the peeps just stopped playing friendlies and LITERALLY surrounded her. After that she said their breath stank :/ LOLOL

kinda wtf thats my women d00d XD
I'm just saying Alex :/

lmfao na I know guy I'm just trolling sons.

You guys think you know peach.

You don't even know how to use her eggplants the right way.

:093:
Real talk, this made me LOL irl

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol my bad I am looking forward to what you were able to teach her at the tournament yesterday, but its true that Kirin and I get to train her a lot. Didn't mean to discredit you at all =P
Yea, sadly, you guys are far for me to train her alot. I can't really do much.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey Dark.Pch, by any chance was the set of Me vs Dabuz played on your Wii?? Bc if so I would love to have those uploaded, even though the set didn't seem serious I thought I was playing really well and it was really a crowd pleaser =)

If you can't post it up yourself then I would appreciate if maybe you could sent it to someone who could upload it. Thanks man!

Zucco

Smash Master
I DONT WANT THAT ONE MATCH WITH DABUZ UP ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

seriously though, do not want.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Fun tourney even though I did terrible in Melee and ended up having to do taxi duty too.

Good stuff PD, you guys were awesome in teams.
Amazing job Will.
Thanks for the help with the TV, Kirin. You're too good too.

Codi and Lefty, you guys impressed me. You both got so much better since I met you.

Good games Pistbag, I was expecting Falcon dittos again D:.

Nice to meet you Dark Peach, good games. You adapted to me too well, I didn't mix it up.

We haven't played friendlies in forever Robbin/Leacero.

Melee's so tough lol.

You guys are all crazy btw. Need to relax about Peachgirl D:. I know she's amazing, but ya'll are creepy.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Dabuz saved game 1 of me vs. him on the Wii on the big TV. Not sure about games 2 and 3. It doesn't matter to me if they go up or not.

Top Bottom