• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
If MK is gone, I'm back to ROB.

Huh? Huh?! *pokes ribs*
But just knowing that our robotic buddy was returned to because something 'better' is no longer obtainable would just break my robotic heart. I want the love to be 100 beepin percent. I want you to choose, not be left with. beepk?

Vyyruss

Smash Apprentice
But just knowing that our robotic buddy was returned to because something 'better' is no longer obtainable would just break my robotic heart. I want the love to be 100 beepin percent. I want you to choose, not be left with. beepk?
Wait... Robotic Heart?

It feels... KILL ALL THE ROBOTS BEFORE THE REVOLUTION! O_O

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Im trying to see if other cincinnatians want to go so we can hitch a ride with them.

I think i can convice my parents if u guys let me win both singles and doubles since they will know for sure im getting some money, what do u say? :)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Im trying to see if other cincinnatians want to go so we can hitch a ride with them.

I think i can convice my parents if u guys let me win both singles and doubles since they will know for sure im getting some money, what do u say? :)
pft yer gonna have to fight me for the moneys.

Count

Smash Champion
So xisin i used your alias to help me remember something for my calc 2 quiz today..feel honored you helped me get a 10/10 in my most difficult class

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol i think crash and i are the only ones that are teamed for sure. So I'd assume everyone else (calic, tac, and wangston) doesnt have a partner, as far as I know.

Count

Smash Champion
@xisin

were doing polar coordinates (which shouldn't be in calc 2 cause calc 2 is the hardest calc class and polar coordinates is like a precalc topic..but anyway) you have to know that x=rcostheta and y=rsintheta

xisin

x isn't sin.

so that way i kept those other two straight. Yay for the best marth main in the MW helping me on my calc 2 quiz lolllllllllllllll

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
awesome xero :D

looking forward to it.

And spec, there's still one seat left. It'll go to you if you can call it, or oreo if he can get off work. You just gotta let me know spec.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm finally home. What a boring ride. Who all is going to the tournament from Louisville? I would prefer to team with some one from Louisville.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
me, crash, you, calic, vy, and tac are going so far. Maybe spec or oreo. As for teaming, crash and i are teamed so far, but everyone else is open i think.

wangston

Smash Lord
I just gave him a call. He said he will team with me. Which brings me to my next thing I've got a tv and a wii. Crash make sure you bring your wii because i'm letting you use my extra one , and the same goes for tactical bring your wii. Can't wait, this should be good.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Who all is going to the UK tournament this saturday? Looking for a teammate if anyone's interested.

If I don't find anyone interesting to team with me I'll be doing MM's throughout teams brackets as long as there's a TV open so feel free to step up.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I'm going of course, but i have a doubles partner already.

Shadobot is still open for a doubles partner from the morehead side.

Vyyruss

Smash Apprentice
What time are y'all rolling out? Because I might have something to take care of
early that morning. I need this information. :d

Top Bottom