• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Protein

Smash Apprentice
Protein will probably force jojo's or melee on the tv's that are good when brawl is over. (no offense to the games >.>) It sucks really >.>
what? no. that wont happen. I was just feelin jojo's that day.

and it was the bad TV.

actually, I'd really like teams. I only ever hear two people (who show up) askin for teams though. get me enough people, and teams will happen. (even though my schedule is tighter than it used to be)

and we did have MvC2.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
kip's wanting to hold a pokemon stadium 2 side tournament or something on the 9th I think. We'll have doubles on the 16th I'm pretty sure if there's enough interest. I'd definitely be up for it.

edit: Count, if you cant make it on the 9th, show up on the 16th :D

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Hm, if I don't end up going to Sloth, I might be able to make one of these around the beginning of June. They're almost equal distance, so it doesn't matter.

By I, I guess I mean Mello, Trip, and myself.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm sorry to say that the mothership is full. All seats have been called, as of a couple days ago.
I may not be able to go to Kahoka this weekend, so if you want to give that seat up to someone, do so. I apparently have college stuff to do. -_-;;

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
How soon will you know for sure OS? If you could tell me by the end of the day, that'd be great.

edit: awesome Xero! Let me know when you think you'd be able to make it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm not sure. If someone else wants to go, just give them my seat. There will be other long trips, I'm sure.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
edit: awesome Xero! Let me know when you think you'd be able to make it.
It's a 3-hour drive so pretty much anytime after about the 28th of May(end of school) and at least 1 week after a month has started, because that's when our ride has money. (Because all I have is my permit, which sucks baaaaaaaaad)

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Hilt, I also plan on making it to SD2 at least once or twice this summer..just dunno when for sure!
We should carpool sometime. It would be SO much easier on our ride if we could have him take us to Indy and then carpool the rest of the way with you, but that's your decision lol. (And I understand there would be space issues so I would limit the amount of people coming if you decided to take us :D)

Count

Smash Champion
For sure, we can carpool whenever you guys are headed through Indy. I live around Lafayette, but I still may be in Indy this summer. That is still up in the air.

clowsui

Smash Legend
hey oreo

go prereg for the event
sign up as Excel and use Sh i t (w/out spaces of course) Talking Inc. as team name

i also need to know whether we're doing another MM and whether you're paying for me dbls wise

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
It would be great for you guys to come. I've gotta kick Xero's a$$ more often. lol:laugh:
More often? I don't remember this ever happening :D. Except for that time on Brinstar.

And yeah, we could totally make it to Lafayette or wherever in order to carpool, we should get something arranged and then show people that Indiana does have good brawlers who aren't Blood Hawk.

Edit: Lafayette is only ten minutes farther than Indianapolis, so it doesn't matter too much either way.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
okay, we're doing this first come first serve. We have two seats open. If you can tell me that you will 100% be able to go, you get the spot. Currently those going are myself, crash, tactical, xisin, eric, and oreo

For spec, rowan, and overswarm call your seats if you for sure are able to go. Also, there's a possibility oreo may not be able to go. If that's the case, the next person to call a seat will get his.

Count

Smash Champion
More often? I don't remember this ever happening :D. Except for that time on Brinstar.

And yeah, we could totally make it to Lafayette or wherever in order to carpool, we should get something arranged and then show people that Indiana does have good brawlers who aren't Blood Hawk.

Edit: Lafayette is only ten minutes farther than Indianapolis, so it doesn't matter too much either way.
Sounds good. Bloodhawk is better than me buuuuuuuut

I placed better than him at C4 galore :D.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
One last post before I go to bed. Oreo if you read this, your seat has been confirmed if you can call off work for it.

The last spot is still open to whomever. Call it and you get it. I'll be back up around 7:00 pm, and will be getting ready to leave around then.

We are NOT meeting at Oxmoor.
We're meeting at the Wal-Mart here:

2020 Bashford Manor Ln
Louisville, KY 40218-2114

I'll be there at around 9:00 pm, and will probably get my stuff for the weekend there. Everyone should have my number so you shold be able to contact me. Crash should be showing up at the walmart around 10:00 pm I think, or a little later. As soon as he gets there we'll be leaving. I hope to be on the highway without having to make another stop by midnight if possible.

Also, for future reference, we wont be getting back until somewhat late sunday.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

You know I'm just messin with you. I think you beat me senseless the first time we met. But yeah you should probably move farther south so you'll be near a tourney scene. lol

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I can't decide where to move, I'm > 18 D: But I'll be able to drive down there periodically when I get my license. (October)

It's all good Excel, you would've annihilated me at my first tournament, it was the last circuit's championships, and I failed... HAAAAARD. (I still think I was the only Mario main though)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I can't decide where to move, I'm < 18 D: But I'll be able to drive down there periodically when I get my license. (October)

It's all good Excel, you would've annihilated me at my first tournament, it was the last circuit's championships, and I failed... HAAAAARD. (I still think I was the only Mario main though)

EDIT: You had a greater than sign instead of a less than sign.
FIX'T!

wangston

Smash Lord
For the next circuit event what day are we leaving on Friday or Saturday? I need to know how many days to ask off of for work.

Count

Smash Champion
If you go, you should totally give some of us Huntington guys a ride. (We'll stop by Lafayette to meet you and stuff :D)

We're reaaaaaaaaaaaaally bored.[/QUOTE

If I go, I will be living in Indy during that time. But if I go, you are basically always more than welcome to ride with me. I will have 3-4 open spots in my car, depending on if a buddy goes or not. I still don't know if I'm going yet, I will go by monday or Tuesday then shoot you a pm. You'd just have to meet me in Indy most likely, so hopefully that's not an issue?

Top Bottom