• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
hmm don't know shadowbot. I'll probably just end up deciding when I get there I guess. I'm not a huge doubles fan anyway.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master

I never though I'd Be on a Boat either....Good Luck Against The God Kais everyone...cause ya'll gone Need it...I guarantee that Smash 64 and Infern Will come in 1st place in Doubles and 1st and 2nd place in Singles...GOD KAIS!!!

Vyyruss

Smash Apprentice
registration for doubles starts at 11:30

singles registration will be around 3:00
That's plenty of time. :d muhahaha, Are you guys gonna chill up there for the night or
what? And if I do end up rollin out by myself and meeting you guys up there. What
is the address for the place I'm going to so I can map quest.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
better yet Vy, just call me if you need any dirrections:
606-434-9996

Count

Smash Champion
I dunno how often I can go to the MIB circuit, but when I can if you guys need a random diddy in your crew to throw out there against MK, you guys are my first choice! If you have more than enough people its no problem though!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm I just thought I'd let everyone know that I Learned how to Do the Stanky leg...Haha I'm so excited...GOD KAIS!!!

nairb2682

Smash Rookie
i know for sure that there is nothing going on this week at s2d because of "magic" and i think that goes for next week as well. As far as the saturday tourney's go anyway.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
ummm I just thought i'd let every one know that...i never thought Id be on a boat

PS. my lady can do the stanky leg too, pretty well i might add, god kais!

EttinS10

Smash Rookie
I'm a little confused about the entry fee. here it says $5 but on the something2do website is says $10 on the front page and on the events page, $5. Could someone clarify?

wangston

Smash Lord
The water is cold on wangstons wang.
Jiano Owns, Overswarm sucks :D
lol dai, already?

good **** yesterday. Uck my life I was a few titls away from getting thrid. Lol i don't even use snake. GGs god kais. I hope I get to play ybm at the next tournament I hear his kirby is ****.

Xisin it was nice to play even though it was just in friendlies, I could tell from them that you are a really smart player, I look forward to playing you in tourney some time.

Count

Smash Champion
*might* be going on the ninth.

Probably around 50% or maybe slightly less, there's still a lot to be figured out.

If there's teams that day, get at me if you wanna team.

Top Bottom