• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMFAO wangston shut yo trap, I will defeat any Snake that crosses my path at The Competition after I get some training against the GOD KAIS!

I've beaten Infern in an MM before with my Falco vs. his Snake
I've come close to beating Smash64 in MMs with Falco vs. Snake (1 hit margin -___-)
I've come close to beating dj_iskaskribble and Capem with Falco (40% margin)

And my Falco is pretty bad. :O

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
U beat me in a MM against my snake? Oh u mean that 1 match where my hands were freezing but I still won the MM? Yeah ur right my bad GOD KAIS!!!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
okay, last Hiltler post before the Competition.

So if anyone asks what we're doing after this, you're stupid. :x

We'll be leaving from Oxmoor at 7:00, or whenever everyone shows up. I'll probably get there between 6:30 to 6:45, so be there around then.

We'll be splitting up into two car groups, due to our eight travelers (one more than the mothership can hold). Crash and calic will be the two drivers. Since it's looking at being eight people (that will be split 5:3) everyone will be charged $15 for gas. It sucks, but it's just too awkward of a number to fix <.< The only way we could decrease gas money, is if more people go, or if one person cancels (or if we kicked him out :laugh:)

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet
And I'm hungry, but I'm going to go remedy that right now. :D

While I'm away, could someone please define "setup" for me? I know it's a Wii and the game and whatnot, but is a TV also needed for a venue fee to be waived?

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
I won't be able to go to the event tommorow unfortunately. I've been lucky enough that I've been down with the flu for the last couple of days. I'm on the mend though, so I should be good for whatever's going on next week.

I really, really want to play someone though, so as soon as I'm better I'd be up for some practice with anyone frankly.

jbeeber95

Smash Apprentice
@Mr.9: Good luck man ;p i would be if i was going.

@Harbinger: that reminds me of something.... oh yeah, SWINE FLU LOLOL XD

Good luck everyone thats going :3 :D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
For those that havent seen the results thread for the circuit event, Kentucky did okay at the circuit event. Rowan, Tactical, and Mr. Eric placed 17th, Xisin and I placed 9th.

The next circuit event will be on June 20th, for those wanting to go, in Springfield Ohio. We will plan to use only vehicle, unless Wangston is perhaps able to drive, which I think may happen, considering I'm pretty sure Ken is coming over from Utah. However, if wangston isnt, we wont be expecting a second car.

As for the tournament this weekend, we're not exactly sure what we'll be doing. I may be taking a break this saturday from brawl... kinda worn out. If not, we'll probably traveling up to Indiana for S.L.O.T.H. which is highly likely. If not, we may hold a local tournament, i dunno >.>

Also, we'll most likely be making it out to Wings and Brew on the 13th in springfield as well, since the springfield guys are so awesome :D

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
For those that havent seen the results thread for the circuit event, Kentucky did okay at the circuit event. Rowan, Tactical, and Mr. Eric placed 17th, Xisin and I placed 9th.

The next circuit event will be on June 20th, for those wanting to go, in Springfield Ohio. We will plan to use only vehicle, unless Wangston is perhaps able to drive, which I think may happen, considering I'm pretty sure Ken is coming over from Utah. However, if wangston isnt, we wont be expecting a second car.
me and yaz will be coming to it. And last i heard, wangston is going to be able to drive to it. but that was awhile ago so i'll have to check with him to make sure. if he can't, we're going to need a ride :laugh:

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Hilt plz host a local tournament this week. Its the only one I can go to now for awhile. We need more locals. (By locals i mean S2D)

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
S.L.O.T.H, do it. =P

I might be coming to the June 6th S2D, although I kind of am doubting it. It depends if I actually earn money from this one and my parents see it's a worthwhile endeavor for me to go to tournaments.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Light, we cant hold a S2D tournament this weekend. Josh canceled it in advanced. If we did a tournament anywhere near Kentucky, it'd be at wangston's.

jbeeber95

Smash Apprentice
so if im correct, you all are probably traveling on the 30th, the 13th, and the 20th? that means the next tourny where we have EVERYONE (minus me) would be the 6th, then the 27th if there is a s2d :/

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
Anyone willing to practice with me tommorow or Wednesday? I haven't played in a couple weeks and desparately need the practice. I don't have a Wii, so it would have to be at S2D, or at someone's house. It'd be appreciated!!!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I was actually thinking about making it to S2D tomorrow but I dont think i'll be able to >.>

we definitely do need to get together sometime though >.>
we havent had a smashfest in forever

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
Bummer. If you do end up wanting to go to S2D, my number is 812-406-8014. If no one wants to travel or do a local this weekend, maybe we could do a smashfest Friday (I can't play Sat). Or Sunday?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Smashfest on friday may be a possibility. I dont really know the tournament situation for saturday since it seems we wont be making it to sloth. But doing something friday may be a possibility. I'll talk to calic and a few others and see if there's any interest.

Count

Smash Champion
Smashfest on friday may be a possibility. I dont really know the tournament situation for saturday since it seems we wont be making it to sloth. But doing something friday may be a possibility. I'll talk to calic and a few others and see if there's any interest.
:(

Looks like renegade, count, zozefup, jekyll etc will have to represent. Louisville would've been a dominant force at this tourney!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
i heard you wouldnt be able to make it to sloth, count O_o

as well as renegade. That was one of the reasons we were thinking of canceling >.>

Count

Smash Champion
Ha, I'm definitely going. Something tells me that ren will end up there as well, he smells money.

Get yo ***** to sloth! I just can't give xero a ride, I can still go. I'm going down to terre haute the night before to stay with a friend and then I'm taking him home from school. He goes to Rose Hulman.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Yeah, but Xero can't go D:

But I'm coming to S2D the first weekend of June anyway. SO BRING IT KENTUCKY! (I've got a family reunion here!)

EDIT: Mabye... I guess we're gonna be like nearer to middle-KY, but I will get there!!! I hope... (mabye we'll start driving on the saturday, and then I'll just get dropped off)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It seems paladin is having a graduation party on the 6th and guess who was invited. I'm not sure if i'll be making it to S2D on that day >.>

There will also be a few other regulars that wont be showing up, most likely, as well, but there should still be a tournament.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Ken Neth and the rest of UT that is going to the MW champs- announce that you are going in the tournament thread to hype it up some more. People will like that we got some people from Utah going :)

Top Bottom