• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
That's right, we should probably try to get a list of who all's going. I know that crash, calic, oreo, and myself are for sure going. I assume tactical is going as well, but I haven't spoken to him yet. Wangston, will you be able to get off of work for it? That would take us to six, and still leave us room for another person, considering all of these people go.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Double post, but it needs to be said >.>

Me, Crash, calic, Oreo

Is this an accurate list of the people going this weekend? Or am I missing someone? Wangston I'm mainly talking about you, since you never said if you were going or not lol.

For everyone that is going, just for reference, we'll be meeting at oxmoor at 8:00 and leaving at 8:15. We have extra seats, so if someone wants to join us, you can.

wangston

Smash Lord
Yes i'm going... i think...

I won't be riding back with you guys though. I will be going back to maysiville with some friends that are going to come up to morehead, not for the tourney though but to play ddr they are too pro. I've got to go back with them cause we are going to cedar point.

Right now count me as going.

also becasue i'm going back to maysville I'm only bring on tv so no extra tvs this time.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
First of august may be open, Josh wasnt there today, so i gotta ask when i go back up.

Top 4:

Zeni(Metaknight)
Falco. Gotta edit when i post all of the results, sorry about forgetting your name, tired johns @_@.
Trai (Toonlink)
Travis (Snake)

I almost won a set with all random. (losers finals lol) Yay! Most of the time i went random, i got Girls. Zelda/Sheik twice, and Samus once. Also got Rob and another character i cant remember @_@. That falco is extremely good btw, dont know how i won. Now i know i can beat wangston :p lol jk.

@Light. only 2 mk's out of 13 people. (it was 14, but one dropped out.) One won, the other didn't do so good. 13th or 9th.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I know. That falco was insane though @_@. I mean DANG, Hes awesome lol. More people then usual, was expecting a scrub tournament, didnt get one. Thanks guys for making it a better tournament :).

1: Zeni (Metaknight)
2: Ryzen Xia (Falco)
3: Trai (Toonlink)
4: Travis (Snake)
5: GX (Lucario)
5: Jkip (Sonic)
7: Celeste (Zero Suit Samus)
7: JDB (Ike)
9: Terrace (Snake)
9: Ace (Kirby)
9: DD (Dropped out @_@)
9: Josh (Metaknight)
13: Jnkoln (Lucario)
13: Blues (Toonlink i think, Jkip, Correct me if im wrong.)

Nice seeing the new people. Nice meeting you guys too. Make sure you come back sometime, cant wait to play your falco again Ryzen <3.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, so we're gonna be coming to S2D more often now, guys >.>

We'll be there on the first of August (there better be one), and the week after that. The fifteenth I'm not sure about but we'll see when it gets closer.

Also good **** winning, joey. Also to Trai, for placing top three, niiiiice

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The 8th may be canceled. Josh wasnt there so i couldnt talk to him about it, but my dad said there was a major magic tournament that day. Thanks hilt btw O:.

clowsui

Smash Legend
if the 8th is cancelled

there is no choice but to go to athens

i fully support the cancelling

i have to have rematches with everyone in louisville >(

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Who's going!? I'm WINNING!

I need a list of who's money I'm taking. Just forget entry fee, free tournament. Suggested donation $5 to crash's pocket. Lulz. jkjkjk

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
****, doesnt look like we'll make it. So dissapointing we havent played with the community for a long time.

*sigh, good times.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1: Zeni (Meta Knight, Random)
2: -Hilt- (DDD, Olimar)
3: Wangston (Falco)
4: Cr4sh (Luigi, Diddy)
5: Harbinger (DK, Pikachu)
5: UnGod (Wario)
7: Joshkip (Sonic)
7: Excel (Sonic)
9: Level 9 Snake (Snake)
9: Haris

Good **** joey. Definitely gonna have to work on my secondary for the matchup. It's too stressful of a matchup for olimar :laugh: I'll probably stay a DDD main for a couple more weeks, haha.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Metaknight <3. Silly Oreo, your too slow compared to jkip ;D. Great games everyone i played :D, including Judo, who didnt get to enter D:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen

This sentence makes a lot of sense lol

louisville lost to itself? xD
Joey is in his own league, he's an honorary Huntington as far as I'm concerned!

You guys got pwned. (I wish I could get on the Louisville chat to make fun of you guys, but I don't have a computer... lucky I can post on this wii.)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
In case it hasn't been said yet, there will not be a tournament here next weekend, and the next one will be on the 15th.

Top Bottom