• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is PAW-SOME! MWC East Event #1, 3/7/09

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Just saying our pool was nuts. We had AZ, NOJ, Me, Asdioh, Epic! and ShadowBot. Other pools sounded pretty crazy too, but I didn't pay much attention to them... :p
XD this tournament made no sense for me, and tons of other people. In pools, I lost to #3 in singles, and beat #4, #9, and two others that didn't make it out of singles. Then in singles I lost to #13 and #17 (in stupidly close sets I might add)

Shoutouts:

1 - Alleh Canada combo. I forgot to ask you for Falcon ditto moneymatch T_T
2 - Lain ICs > Kirby, or at least your ICs are. I'll beat you next time though! Look forward to it :D
3 - AlphaZealot Diddy > Kirby, or at least your Diddy is. I'll NEVER beat you T_T
4 - Needle of Juntah You better not have been sandbagging in pools or I'll be disappointed in my achievement. ggs though, in all honesty I think you should stick with G&W, it was harder.
T5 - Overswarm I can't tell whether you're sandbagging or not. Next time, serious moneymatch, no johns. Make it after the tournament if you'd prefer, since I know you don't like to "reveal your super seekrut techneeks" before the tourney :colorful:
Also, go back to ROB.

T5 - Kel good seeing you...I didn't play you o_O I haven't played you since like, my first tournament, when you played I think Peach and Marth? Have fun in Japan!
T7 - Bowyer Your MK is better than Overswarm's, don't tell anyone though.
T7 - Omniswell Watching you chaingrab SamuraiPanda for like 30 minutes was kinda fun... lol
T9 - Renegade Awesome Ike, nice finally meeting you :p now you can play me on wifi sometime lolol
T9 - SamuraiPanda Moneymatch next time! I like losing money, small amounts at a time.
T9 - Chewy Glad you got 9th. Haha. Intense pool set. Luckily I got ICs experience the day before (i.e. getting 3-stocked by lain)
T9 - Rofa I didn't play you :O I haven't played you since doubles in November. Good stuff getting 9th though.
T13 - Toph All I know about you is that you play G&W and stuff, and you were in the pool next to me XD
T13 - Y.b.M. second best Kirby in the midwest >____> congrats on placing higher than me though, lol -_-
T13 - Tactical hai my name is Lucario and I kill you when I'm behind x_x
T13 - ook best DK ever, fun times in doubles :] if we got more practice we would've made top 5 for sure
T17 - Xisin Marth? *dunno*
T17 - Hilt Awesome dude, nice seeing you again. I'm glad I didn't have to play against Olimar this time hahaha. See you at a future tournament hopefully!
T17 - Mr. E hmmm, nice seeing you/playing you in friendlies and doubles! See you again probably :D
T17 - Kirk Awesome dude, I hope to see you again. I didn't get a moneymatch/friendly of us recorded, buuut oh well.
T17 - Quivo I didn't get to TL ditto XD too hard to play all the people I want to at tournies. Too bad about 17th though, but it happens *cough*
T17 - Infern Angelis I played you in crews and killed myself (kinda) twice. At least I didn't run into Fsmash, that would have made overswarm happy.
T17 - Capem not a bad MK sir
T17 - Smash64 ._. second time I've played you in tourney, second time I've lost. Both times were really close sets...I don't know what to CP against Snakes anymore. Jungle Japes is too lame/hard to see Snake and his projectiles. Rainbow Cruise is usually banned, and I don't even like that stage anyway. Brinstar is too good for Snake, so my favorite stage isn't a good choice. I dunno x_x switch back to Ness imo
T25 - Dope I...don't think I played you? I got to see you play a little though, pretty cool. I liked when you and Ally chased each other around.
T25 - Nope Your Snake improved :p I had trouble taking that moneymatch seriously, it was too hilarious XD
T25 - Lou bwahahah :p good G&W, if you knew how to counter Kirby better I would probably lose (but I'm not going to give you that much advice O_O)
T25 - Blood Hawk I like how everyone in last place in singles is really good, lol. Perhaps we shall carpool to another tourney before you leave (whenever that is)
T25 - Mister Eric o_O
T25 - Ripple I didn't get to play your DK, darn. Looks good though!
T25 - Rowan Awesome Peach :D I had fun in friendlies. Much better than wifi >___>
T25 - Asdioh Best Kirby, "come-from-behind" matchup johns in singles. You'll get them next time, you're constantly improving despite only being able to play on weekends, and wifi at that :D
---------- CUT - OFF ----------
T33 - Surgeon good Diddy :O glad I didn't have to play against it outside of friendlies, I can't beat Diddys >_>
T33 - Mellow I don't think I met you D:

T33 - Cr4sh SHORYUKEN!

T33 - Epic good MK, better luck next time.
T33 - Champ hi
T33 - XeroXen I didn't get to see/play your Mario much...at least you got more experience though. It's the best way to improve..
T33 - Ducky also hi
T33 - MachinegunNorm You're not the only one who didn't get results as good as you deserved, don't worry about it. Good job in doubles!
T41 - Vayseth nice seeing you, watch out for that hammer, have fun in Japan! I'll think about that Chicago tourney and stuff
T41 - Joshu >_> you beat me in doubles, you jerk.
T41 - TheBlueBlade yay for awesome tourney hosts (along with you, Bloodhawk) well-done. I dunno what happened in your pool, that sucks x_x
T41 - ShadowBot Nice Lucario :] you should ask Tactical for advice, he hacks the game so that he DOESN'T die on his last stock.
T41 - Oreo (Excel) nice playing friendlies and talking with you, keep representing Fox because he's so much fun :O
T41 - Fonz GANONDORF. Fun moneymatch :p
T41 - Oranos haha, I should have played you for revenge. Oh well, maybe next time :p
T41 - Whats The Point Kirby?! Keep working on it :O I only played you in doubles, I didn't really see you play other than that. You seem pretty good though.
49 - Trevor Who? :/

Kel

Smash Master
Omniswell used Iceys and I think wolf in singles.

Thanks for the great tournament everyone. Keep up the good work. Everyone got so much better. I didn't have any easy match ups this tournament, which is kind of annoying, but also awesome because the MW is getting better.

I'll try to rep the MW and the USA over in Japan. Hopefully I won't be complete garbage when I come back into the smash scene over here again.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
beepbeep!
ggs everyone.

Congrats Ally =]
I loved the falcon dittos we had at the end. lulz
you barely handled the sexehness. XD
pssst, get holy to help me with r.o.b. ._.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Thanks for the great tournament everyone. Keep up the good work. Everyone got so much better. I didn't have any easy match ups this tournament, which is kind of annoying, but also awesome because the MW is getting better.
^This

WTF at playing Needle of Juntah first round WB, going to LB, then playing Bloodhawk, Kirk, Samurai Panda, Bowyer...

making pools was hard as hell too. Not only does MI have more people than China, but every pool was either a death pool or incredibly close. If it had been top 3 move on instead of top 4, **** would have hit the fan.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
^This

WTF at playing Needle of Juntah first round WB, going to LB, then playing Bloodhawk, Kirk, Samurai Panda, Bowyer...

making pools was hard as hell too. Not only does MI have more people than China, but every pool was either a death pool or incredibly close. If it had been top 3 move on instead of top 4, **** would have hit the fan.

Yeah nobody can really make johns about the pools. They were all filled with incredible players. Hell, I was in an ANTI FOX ZONE. Blood Hawk, Lain, Mister Eric, Champ and Y.b.M were all in my pool. I enjoyed the beatdowns though.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
k shout outs!

1 - Ally - Man, too good was really fun playing you on rainbow cruise, and for that matter any game we played, look forward to the next set we play!

2 - Lain - Our doubles match on lylat was super fun, and on final d even funner! running dead straight into a dedede full charge fsmash... hurts. GG on dubs! and glad you made it as far as you did!

3 - AlphaZealot - Didnt play you this tournament but i always like to play your diddy, you do some pretty incredible things with him.

4 - Needle of Juntah - Would like to get to play you sometimes, i just never got around to asking.

T5 - Overswarm - so glad that I'm forced to play against you at near every tournament i go to, or atleast theres always the chance... one of the players that really makes me want to keep getting better.

T5 - Kel - same as what i said about OS, incredible MK but my marth is better than yours! :p fun friendsies btw complete with pausing and popping balloons. Hope you have fun in Japan

T7 - Bowyer - I only played you in doubles and the one thing i can remember was you doing the suicide shuttle loop on me for no reason XD too good man.

T7 - Omniswell - thanks for the IC practice Omni, i really need to learn how to space them better, you helped me alot and its always funs to test things, your wolf was really good too.

T9 - Renegade - Man good Ike, very unique style and respectable, good games and good job.

T9 - SamuraiPanda - Got to play you finally! your a really nice guy and i had way more trouble out of your snake, than any other snake there ally included. Really different style.. keep it up man

T9 - Rofa - man, what i said to you after our set was not meant as a bad thing in any way, i meant it as a compliment to your style, and i have my reasons for how i dealt with the nado!

T13 - Y.b.M. - Y.b.M! You're going down next time! Man you're kirby is too good i always have fun in our games.

T13 - Tactical - pfft some scrubby lucario i saw at the tournament :p Seriously though fun games and you're one of the few players that can make me laugh though out the entire game, glad you came.

T13 - ook - WTF surviving shield breaker fully charged at 90% YOU ARE INHUMAN!... well an ape to be exact. always enjoy our games ook, hope to see you at the next event.

T17 - Xisin - some scrub Marth.

T17 - Hilt - You're always around and at every tournament i go to, glad you help move things along in ky! lets play in the brackets next time though! :)

T17 - Quivo - You are too good with TL, Was fun warming up with you for the bracket along with doubles game we played GGs

T17 - Infern Angelis - Infern Suuuuuckssssss! Keep up the good work with Ike dude... GOD KAIS!

T17 - Capem - man you like MM'd everyone in my crew EXCEPT me! whats up with that... afraid to lose the moneys? :) Seriously though play me next time or i wont give yout he marth practice you keep asking for!

T17 - Smash64 - such thievery! and you know what I'm talking about! Always fun to hang around you smash and playing smash bros 64 was fun XD

T25 - Nope - I will settle our score at the next circuit even we are 2-1 with sets now... get ready to lose your next set with me ... and the next! :p

T25 - Lou - man you got a good GW but dont get so discouraged about getting matched up with Marth, You're a good dude and i see you beating alot of people!

T25 - Mister Eric - <3ing ***** since 2008, and also you're getting better, i love to see my partner improving just like i am improving!

T25 - Ripple - Friendlies were fun before brackets! Sad to hear your not going to anymore east events, Beast DK

T25 - Rowan - don't quit on us Rowan! hope to see you at the next few tournaments I'm at.

T33 - Cr4sh - Man you keep getting better, I hope what im trying to help you on is actually helping too, you're making quite the name for yourself though mr.Luigi :)

T41 - TheBlueBlade - Ya! you rememebered me and got my name right! right on! good job TO'ing along with bloodhawk, look forward to your next toruney.

T41 - ShadowBot - Always fun traveling with ya, dont get too angry about how certian characters win the game, just find ways around it.

T41- Oreo - Keep trying man and try to stick with one or two characters before moving on to others!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Shout outs:
1 - Alleh ($250.00): Your Snake is to good. I really wanted to take one game from you and game 2 was the best shot I had. You really know how to hold things down and stay calm.
2 - Lain ($125.00): D3, game 3, F-Smash kills me at 60% when I was stomping on you the whole first stock. That killed any chance of me winning the set against you. Good **** beating Ally, wish we both had pulled it out in the end.
3 - AlphaZealot ($42.00): too good
4 - Needle of Juntah: Game 2, getting the 9. We are even now in lucky game wins.
T5 - Overswarm: MK is broken, he is taking top 3 everywhere.
T5 - Kel: Wish we had done better in teams! Have fun in Japansssss
T7 - Bowyer: Stop squandering! No more suicides
T7 - Omniswell: Fun playing you in the crew battle.
T9 - Renegade: nice work in teams beating me/kel
T9 - SamuraiPanda: one of these days we will play in tournament
T9 - Chewy: Nice Ice Climbers. Don't go to Mansion vs me, there is a reason I don't ban it, because it is one of my favorite stages
T9 - Rofa: Fun chilling as always
T13 - Toph: Good hanging out with you on Saturday night when the tournament was done. Nice work placing 13th
T13 - Y.b.M.: Not quite as close as last time <.<
T13 - Tactical: we didn't play :(
T13 - ook: Nice friendlies, sick DK
T17 - Xisin: we didn't play :(, your Marth is the sex though
T17 - Hilt: we didn't play :(
T17 - Mr. E: we didn't play :(
T17 - Kirk: we didn't play :(
T17 - Quivo: Step it up Q, you should be placing top 3!!!
T17 - Infern Angelis: we didn't play :(
T17 - Capem: best placer from springfield, nice work
T17 - Smash64: we didn't play :(
T25 - Dope: Man it was good to see you again. Been awhile. Get to more tournaments if/when you can.
T25 - Nope: you got the 1st seed...but what happeneedddd!??!?! You'll do better next time, your Snake is really good.
T25 - Lou: your GW has gotten a ton better
T25 - Blood Hawk: we didn't play :(
T25 - Mister Eric: we didn't play :(
T25 - Ripple: we didn't play :(
T25 - Rowan: we didn't play :(
T25 - Asdioh: Kirby doesn't work against Diddy, no matter how many people on the Kirby boards would like to claim Kirby has the advantage
T33 - Surgeon: we didn't play :( if you need Diddy advice let me know
T33 - Mellow: we didn't play :(
T33 - Cr4sh: we didnn't play :(
T33 - Epic: MK...try someone else. Everyone that switches to MK always places worse
T33 - Champ: springfieeelddddddddddd
T33 - XeroXen: we didn't play :(
T33 - Ducky: we didn't play :(
T33 - MachinegunNorm: nice work with Ren beating me/Kel in doubles, you guys were good
T41 - Vayseth: way to make $$ this tournament without even placing
T41 - Joshu: the reason you find singles boring is because you play a boring character that does 3 things: grab, waddle dee, and then jump and Bair edge guard or jump and use an air attack to follow the opponent. If I played a character like this, I would be bored to.
T41 - TheBlueBlade: we didn't play :(
T41 - ShadowBot: you are much better than this placement shows. I think you lost all your sets in our pool but a lot of your games were close. You got some potential.
T41 - Oreo (Excel): we talked a little bit outside, didn't play though. Nice to meet you!
T41 - Fonz: springsfielddsssssssss
T41 - Oranos: we didn't play :(
T41 - Whats The Point: we didn't play :(
49 - Trevor: we didn't play :(

---

I had three people take me to Mansion in pools and all three of them lost. I would think people would learn there lesson...Diddy does really, really well on Mansion.

I wish I had taken a game off of Ally. This is the first time I've been beaten 3-0 (or even 2-0) since Quivo beat me 3-0 at the end of January.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm Our team Name was Bombs And Rocks...Not "Bobs"....hehe....
Shout outs soon... Girlfriend Johns...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
shouts:

1 - Alleh - Good seeing ya again... even if ya did win our tourney :(
2 - Lain - :(
3 - AlphaZealot - Nice 3rd. Maybe next time I'll get to play ya in tourney
4 - Needle of Juntah - lol at 4th seed pools and almost not making it out
T5 - Overswarm - you only beat me because of my double suicide... :/
T7 - Bowyer - STOP ****ING SUICIDING... ****
T7 - Omniswell - lmao timeout match
T9 - Renegade - Good Ike... PS2 is janky, lol
T9 - SamuraiPanda - stop getting nervous
T9 - Chewy - omg low percent two stocks each timeout match :/
T13 - Toph - good ****
T13 - Y.b.M. - :(
T17 - Kirk - sup Kirk
T17 - Quivo - good meetin ya, slippery TL
T17 - Xisin - it was totally worth it, lmao
T25 - Dope - good to see ya again
T25 - Blood Hawk - good tourney
T25 - Rowan - **** good peach... I don't really understand how I missed the crocodile so many times.
T25 - Asdioh - Good game, keep up that kirby
T33 - Mellow - keep at tourneys, it's the only way to get better
T33 - Epic - thanks for driving and way to almost knock joel out of brackets, lmao
T33 - MachinegunNorm - sup Norm
T41 - Vayseth - Good seeing ya again
T41 - Joshu - fun pictochat match
T41 - TheBlueBlade - good tourney
T41 - Whats The Point - I don't think we got any games in :/

Mr.E

Smash Lord
<---- ROB plox, not that it matters since I wasn't Top 8 anyway. Well, I beat Lou third game with ZSS in a nailbiter. :X I'm pretty sure Omni used IC's as well (so I heard), he can clarify who he used most when he finds this thread. What happened to Joshu?

Nope, you may or may not see me down in Springfield soon. Not money johns, but mother johns. ;( Being that it's been two tourneys in a row now that I've had something bad happen to me, she's not very happy with me. It's quite a bit closer than Winona Lake, though, so she might be more comfortable with me going down there.

Everyone else: Let's just say I'm all around disappointed how I placed but had a great time as usual. Too many good people this time around, I hardly had an easy match at all. Even pools were Tonka Tough.

Lain - You gotta have more confidence in your IC's!
Bowyer - Best pool, baby!
Omniswell - Hey man, glad we could get those friendlies in. You have the Wolf skillz to keep up, don't fight the power! No johns unless your opponent is MK.
Rofa - Hey, you don't 3-stock me any more! (NoJ still might, f-ing G&W...) You're underrated, or perhaps just overshadowed by Anther / Lain.
Y.b.M. - Thanks for not knocking me out with MK or G&W. :p Hella close set, sorry we had to run time on my CP.
OOK - Always a crowd-pleaser, what can I say? That kill against me in doubles was the DUMBEST I've ever seen though asdf
Asdioh - RAWR! I mean, sup dude.
Capem - MK friendlies, yeah baby. Thanks for giving me a bit of practice. After all, it's the most important matchup for every character. :X
Nope - See above. We had a super-close set as well, too bad nobody else got really got to see it.
Lou - I can't believe we ran time on the starter stage, hahaha. 8) I deserved it for the hardcore camping there but there's not much else ROB can do against G&W. I learned a lot on this match-up, thank you. I can't believe you almost came back to win the third match, that was a hell of a game.
Rowan - **** dude, Peach is too good. Yet another close set I ended on the wrong side but you deserved it.
Mellow - Don't feel too bad, the competition was super-tough this time around. It's still great experience, you'll get better quickly playing these guys, and I hope you had a good time.
Cr4sh - Sorry man, you gotta work on your SHORYUKEN! screaming skillz. :p I wish I would've gotten to play you, so I could show you my anti-Luigi SKILLZ from playing TheMann 468307 times.
Vay² - Way more stuff than I realized! I totally couldn't buy anything though. Sorry, I only have like $10 to my name after this tourney. :/ If it's any consolation I would've liked the Peach Kart, the RE4 Merchant, or one of a few Pokémon plushies.
Joshu - Don't hop on the MK bandwagon!
TBB - I AM SUPREME TECMO SUPER BOWL CHAMPION!

Was that your Fox I was playing in friendlies, O-R-E-O Excel? You keep it up.

I can definitely feel the improvement in myself but everyone else just gets better faster. Maybe next time I can pull not-MK or not-G&W for once but no johns, Y.b.M. knocked me out, good shiz. I need to figure out how to be on the winning side of all those close matches I had.

WTP, better luck next time. I think we could've done a lot better in doubles, if we had more than one or two matches of practice with each other beforehand, and we ran into some bad luck as well. Oh well.

$1 crews are serious business.
Serious business enough I'm not even allowed to participate. :rolleyes: OS needs to get off his high horse.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
This tournament was by far one the funnest tourneys I've ever been to. I felt comfortable around everyone there. It was really fun... Even though Cincy got murdered in Crew battles...we still put a hurting on the competition in Brackets.

1 - Ally- You're good. The most Bizarre Snake I've ever witnessed. A pretty cool guy as well. I'll play you online so look out for me pimpin!

2 - Lain- You are a good player...Good job on putting Ally into the Losers Bracket. Waddle Dee for the WIN!!! We had some Close matches in Teams as well...Get at me pimp!!

3 - AlphaZealot- F you and them Bananas...I'll be better...I've learned my lesson....and I have an Idea on what i need to do against you...Your a Beast...Congrats on your Achievements.

4 - Needle of Juntah- Sorry we ain't team up...but hey you got 1st place teaming with Ally And my team got third. Good Job on Eliminating OS twice...Priceless. Haha Slapped his hand down at the end of the match...Kind of a funny Moment.

T5 - Overswarm- You beat me because you had to get in the Losers Bracket I would have made it Further if it wasn't for you...But hey we had some close matches....And I feel that I'm bout to climb over that hill of success against you...watch out.

T5 - Kel- You did a nice Job in Singles...Have Fun over seas...have a safe trip...and Come back with Souvenirs...Naruto Figures would be great...I prefer Gaara...

T7 - Bowyer- Close matches in teams...Hehehe....Get at Me!!

T7 - Omniswell- Last time you got me...This time you got my partners....how dare you...haha It's all good we'll play in April I believe...You a cool dude....Keep up the good stuff pimp.

T9 - Renegade- Really good Ike...But you know I had to knock you in the Losers Bracket first round...Sorry Sorry but We'll play more online don't worry...And Come to more tourneys...You are a Cool Dude...Maybe we'll team next time..

T9 - SamuraiPanda- good matches in teams...We'll play next time in singles so I can show you how much I have improved...and Good job on beating Ally even if it wasn't a set...Great player and Cool guy

T9 - Chewy...Ummm I'm Y.b.M. Holla at me!!!

T9 - Rofa- We had some crazy close matches in the Doubles tournament...But I couldn't lose it... even though there was a lot of pressure on me. Good Job with the interview stuff as well. We'll play next time..

T13 - Toph- I'm Y.b.M. Holla At me

T13 - Tactical- Thanks for the Graham Crackers...RaRaRa

T13 - ook- I'm Y.b.M. Holla At me...Good DK

T17 - Xisin- We always have fun matches...I'm looking forward to our next match...Sorry We had to eliminate you all from the Tourney. Hehe We'll play each other again in the Next tourney...I'm sure of it...Keep up the Good stuff pimp...You're the Best Marth in the World IMO.

T17 - Hilt- We didn't play....but it's always good to have cool people around...keep up the Good Stuff....Best Olimar hands down..See you at the Next Tourney More than Likely

T17 - Mr. E-You have a Nice Rob...It kinda Surprised me...Keep up the Good Stuff. You will go far.

T17 - Kirk- You have a really good Ike...He's really tricky...I wish you would have beat OS so I wouldn't have had to deal with him..But Good Stuff in Crews...I look forward to playing you in a Singles match soon...

T17 - Quivo- We did it Pimp....We Made it all the way to 3rd place after losing our first Match... I know we had some tough matches as well but we pulled through...Next time I won't mess up as bad as I did in our Last match...But We do team well together...We gotta work on our teamwork and we will be a powerful force...BOMBS AND ROCKS ALL THE WAY!!!

T17 - Infern Angelis- STEP YO GAME UP!!!

T17 - Capem-I see you improving keep up the Good Stuff

T17 - Smash64- STEP YO GAME UP!!!

T25 - Dope- You have a tricky Wario...I like the way you play with him...Keep it up

T25 - Nope- You have a beasty Snake...It's so troublesome that we lost to you all the first match...but hey, ya'll deserved it...Can't wait til out long awaited crew battle...See ya at the next tourney more than likely...

T25 - Lou- Good Game and Watch...I see you're getting better with him...That's nice to see...We'll meet soon

T25 - Blood Hawk-You have a Really good Lucario..We had some close matches in pools...I look forward to playing you again...so keep up the stuff...And thanks for Organizing the Tournament and things of that Nature.

T25 - Mister Eric- You have my Praise...Feel Honored. BEEEEEEEEEP!!!

T25 - Ripple- I'm Y.b.M. Get at Me...

T25 - Rowan- It sucks you played the exact person you didn't wanna play the first round of Bracket matches... You really are good...but you're getting over looked...So Keep up the Good stuff and I'll see you at the Next tourney pimpin...

T25 - Asdioh- Hmmm..you have a good Kirby..Yes you did beat me (barely) But Look at the difference in our rankings in both Singles and Doubles...We'll let the placements be the Judge of who's the best Kirby...And also Dittos doesn't prove anything unless you just totally destroy your opponent...And we both were neck to neck, one wrong move would have decided that match. So Step ya game up pimp...and until then I'M THE BEST KIRBY IN THE MIDWEST!!! You can be my Cheerleader if you like though...RaRaRa

Cr4sh- We have to play some more friendlies...Cause the way you beat me so so so gay...But you Got it Done...Keep up the Shoryu-Ken and try not to bang on tables that will make drinks spill everywhere...Good ISH!!!

Vayseth- Thanks for bringing your Anime stuff...I really needed more Gaara Collectibles...so if you are at in more tourneys before you leave to Japan...Please bring some More Gaara Stuff...FF7(Sephiroth), Bleach, And other ish...I will be your number 1 customer...You also are a funny guy and one cool fella...You will be missed so have fun in Japan...

I'm sorry if I left out anyone...But I really enjoyed meeting you all. I had lots of fun... Can't wait to see you all again.............Oh and On more thing...GOD KAIS!!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
T5 - Overswarm - you only beat me because of my double suicide... :/
Suicide would be like when Ripple air dodged and missed the ledge, not when you run out and try to aggressively shuttle loop and fail XD

You were in control of your character the whole time, nooooooo johns. Besides, it was me in an MK ditto. o_O

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You can be my Cheerleader if you like though...RaRaRa
lolol

I think it's safe to say that we just have different Kirbys. I know by observing that we could learn from each other.

Also, it's hard to judge skill on the results of this tournament, because there are tons of amazing players on the very bottom haha. Look at Blood Hawk. Plus, I was ONE HIT away from winning my first set in the tourney, but Lucario's too strong at high percents I blew it. If I had won that set, who knows how far I would have advanced. :[

Oh well, I'm like a Saiyan: I keep getting stronger if you beat me >:o
The way I think about the game and play vastly improves at every tourney I go to...
If only I could find one good player to practice with offline, I would start owning :]

Another shoutout: omniswell: thanks for the ICs advice. I already knew most of it, but it was helpful to get a bit of practice again, because Chewy was in my pool. If I played lain again, I probably wouldn't win, but I know it wouldn't be a 3-stock. It was pretty stupid to moneymatch the best Ice Climbers in the U.S. considering it was the first time I had EVER played an IC main offline XD

Alphazealot said:
T25 - Asdioh: Kirby doesn't work against Diddy, no matter how many people on the Kirby boards would like to claim Kirby has the advantage
Thank you! Glad someone else realizes it <3

You forgot to compliment my Kirby and say how amazing it was, but I forgive you :D

I'm trying to think of a character (that I already play) to counterpick Diddy Kong...I play Kirby, Toon Link, Ike, Captain Falcon, and Fox. The only one of those that seems good against Diddy is Toon Link, but if I have to go against you again, I'm sure I'd lose because you have tons of practice against Quivo :/

So basically, I can only hope that I never meet you in tourneys and someone else knocks you out >_>

Or I challenge you to Falcon dittos or something

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Suicide would be like when Ripple air dodged and missed the ledge, not when you run out and try to aggressively shuttle loop and fail XD

You were in control of your character the whole time, nooooooo johns. Besides, it was me in an MK ditto. o_O
that wasn't an aggressive shuttle loop... that was called I tried to reverse up b to snap to the edge and I somehow ****ed up the easy *** spacing... I had already stopped looking at you... with the other one, I don't even know how I ended up beneath the stage, I tried going above it but ****ed that up too...

and umm... yeah... it was you... umm... am I supposed... umm... wow... I don't really even think I need to finish the sentence...

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
This tourney was amazing guys, I'll probably post some shoutouts tommorrow, or something. I have computer johns. (Posting on Wii)

I'll post Mellow's shoutouts too. (Or link him here, whichever happens first)

Kel

Smash Master
Fun little tidbit- I have a blister on my thumb from having to mash out of Ice climber grabs so much. Having to play Chewy and Omni back to back was obnoxious. I dunno if I would have rather played Lain over Ally (had Ally beat Lain in winners) because Lain would have been the 3rd IC player I would have to fight in a row. I would have killed myself irl.

Senor Eric! Beepo

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
i wanted to play noj and alphazealot to an MM soooo bad... ugh!!! i was so tired to even do it during that match with ally and lain i was like dosing out LOL i was trying to stay awake but man... --__- next tourney i go my ike will place higher.

Vayseth

Smash Master
There's too many people!

KY crew:
All of your are THE BOMB. I never really got to hang out with you guys at any other events so it was nice to see you guys again.

Cinci Crew:
I have still yet to play ANY of you outside of doubles XD One day, I swear... Hope the ride home was alright and Kel: Enjoy your last week in the USA for 9 months. The 9 months will go by incredibly fast so make sure to make the most of it!!

Central OH Crew: Quivo ***** me XD I'm glad I finally got to play you though. That TL is too good, and I'm only mediocre... =P I'mma actually have to start playing online with all this free time and get better. AZ- once again another guy I have yet to play ever. I'll try to make a point to next time. Springfield: You guys were awesome! Suicidal Waddle Dees FTW.

Ann Arbor Crew:
Lain- YOU THE ****IN MAN.
Rofa- Sorry about the ride dawg, but you came and got 1st seed anyway! Good shiz son!
The rest- S a D.

Rest of MI:
WTP- YOU THE MAN. Thanks for drivin out with toph. It was awesome that you could come.
Toph- Thanks for the friendlies. I didn't get to play a G+W tho... All I played against was G+W in friendlies and I didn't get to use any of that knowledge XD GGs on your placement tho!
NoJ- **** YA SON. Norfair what? You gotta come over more and we'll get Booda and Judge together and try and get some teams going or something. BOODA and I gotta get better ASAP.
Dope: Always a pleasure man. Come out again if you can and it sucks that you had to go to this as opposed to revival of melee. But we had a *****in time anyway. Thanks again for having your bro come and pick ya'll up. I was too tired.
No!: Thanks for buying my stuff and for just being awesome. I hope you enjoyed the stuff and your weekend =)
Ally: Always MI in my heart, but you know I gotta cheer for my lain. I'm glad you actually had a challenge here, which means the MW is stepping up. I'm glad I finally got to meet you and you were a totally stand up guy. LOL @ pissed off guy in red truck who got hit by your soda XD
BOODA: You sexy baby. Come over and play.
Omni: Hypest match of the day goes to Omni and Ook? AZ: "WHOO YEAH!!! ...who are these guys?" XD

IL:
Kirk- You're still a beast. However, I will NEVER EVER play D3 against small characters again. Prepare yourself for MK next time son =P
Ook- Zero Suit Samus?? WTF man. Good **** mindgaming me and picking Brinstar at the end there. We'll team for the rest of the circuits (both Chicago and MW). It'll be so hype people won't be able to contain themselves.
Norm: I don't think I've ever played you in tournament either XD Glad we got some friendlies in and Bull**** is too good.
DK: You da man. Actually enter next time. Either that or advertise for our tournament or something =P
Ripple: Good shiz in friendlies man. That match up is WHACK. Hope to see you in Chicago.
Chewwy: I haven't got to play you ever, but GGs on placement and what I said to Ripple goes for you too.
Other S.IL guys: Forgot your names but it was great to meet ya.

IN:
Asidoh!: I HATE THAT HAMMER. I'm sure I'll see you around and be sure to come to Chi-town. It'll be worth it, I swear.
Bloodhawk: <3<3<3 I hope to see you again before you leave. Otherwise, I'll try my ****edest to get to Gen.
TBB: You the man dawg! We gotta get some friendlies in next time. If I don't see ya any other time, I'll for sure see you in May. Tell your buddies who left and the other guy sup for me.
Joshu: Droppin the D3 in singles? Wait, droppin singles altogether? ****kkkk. Think it over and get back to me.
Prime: Good seein' ya again man! Melee is gonna be in Chicago again so make sure you and the other IN people make it up again!

Anyone I forgot: Sucks but GGs.

And... Thank you all so much for supporting me. I actually ended up making more than Ally, who won both tournaments AFTER gas and food was paid for. Totally insane. I didn't expect this and I'm super glad the MW is a great place to me.

SEE YOU NEXT MONTH.

Also... wtf, Vayseth playing in singles and NOT doubles? Somethings wrong here... XD

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
SHOUTOUTS

1 - Alleh - Nice to meet ya

2 - Lain - Good **** in MM, I'd really like to play your D3 again, good seein ya as always.

3 - AlphaZealot - Yeah, we didn't play... :(

T5 - Overswarm - GG's in pools, thanks for your help again.

T5 - Kel - 日本で楽しみおよび幸運を持ちなさい. (I think I got that all right, lol). Always a pleasure seein ya.

T7 - Bowyer - Good seein ya.

T7 - Omniswell - Your Wolf is quite beastly.

T9 - Renegade - Nice talking with ya. We should play at the next tournament.

T9 - SamuraiPanda - Nice seein ya again. Thanks for the help when needed.

T9 - Rofa - The 3rd best fro around.

T13 - Tactical - GG's in pools. Your Lucario is sick.

T17 - Xisin - lol, glad I did get your name down this time, and nice to meet ya fully now.

T17 - Mr. E - Yeah, you are quite indeed pro at TSB. First game was BS, stupid three turnovers in three possessions and all within my 30 yard line, lol. Second game was much better, we'll play again at the next tournament. Oh, good ROB as always.

T17 - Kirk - Nice job in crews to get the win for Illiana.

T25 - Ripple - GG's in pools.

T25 - Dope - Also GG's in pools.

T25 - Blood Hawk - Another successful run tournament. Awesome Lucario as always, best in the Midwest (and soon on the West Coast). Hopefully you don't move to Arizona till August so you can attend all or most of the circuit events. GG's early on, I apologize if I seemed sour after we played.

T25 - Asdioh - Yeah, pools sucked. I'm not going to john at all about them, just didn't get in the best pool. Thanks again for helping set-up, tear down. Awesome Kirby, could argue about being one of the best around...

T33 - Cr4sh - GG's in pools. Oh yeah... SHORYUKEN! BTW, was it REALLY worth it?

T33 - Epic - Nice seein ya again. We should play at the next tournament.

T33 - MachinegunNorm - Nice to meet ya fully. Good job in crews.

T41 - Vayseth - Dude, nice seeing ya again, always a pleasure. Once again, good doing business with ya, I really love the Samurai Edge, I've been looking for a very good quality airsoft pistol. I expect to see you next month in Ohio. Oh, and 2nd best fro.

T41 - Joshu - Yeah.... lol.

49 - Trevor - Thanks for helping tear down. Good Pika, and don't worry, you'll get plenty better, just give it time.

KishPrime/KishSquared - Nice to see both of you show up. I was expecting Tim but Jeff, you were totally unexpected. GG's with Bowser, we need to play online more often. Tim... PLAY BRAWL!!

Anyone else that I missed - Thanks again for coming out, you guys make these tournaments quite successful and fun.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Ann Arbor Crew:
Lain- YOU THE ****IN MAN.
Rofa- Sorry about the ride dawg, but you came and got 1st seed anyway! Good shiz son!
The rest- S a D.
"The rest" of Ann Arbor would mean me, Epic, and Bowyer... Did we do something?

Vayseth

Smash Master
BTW to all the people I bummed smokes off of:

Quivo, AZ, dope, Bowyer, Bloodhawk, lain and anyone else I may have forgot. Remind me that you get a pack on me at the next tournament I see you at.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
guys since I'm super busy during the week the videos won't be up until maybe saturday morning. I'll try for better though.

just PM me a few songs (from youtube)that are about 5-7 min long and I'll try to add that to a video(unless you guys want vids with no sound, I can have them up about thursday). we need a lot of 7min thanks to ally and lain

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
guys since I'm super busy during the week the videos won't be up until maybe saturday morning. I'll try for better though.

just PM me a few songs (from youtube)that are about 5-7 min long and I'll try to add that to a video(unless you guys want vids with no sound, I can have them up about thursday). we need a lot of 7min thanks to ally and lain
lol can we get finals at least, i dont really care about sound if its not the game sound can just play a track in another window if its that important :)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Agreed. I don't care about sound, in fact, music is iffy for youtube because they have some program that prescreens everything now for copyright infringement. I'd hate for you to go through all that work and then have the file delisted because of stupid stuff like that.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord

just upload without sound. people can play music of their own if they want. :)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
alright guys, I look forward to going to more tournies so I can record these matches with commentary maybe.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Double check the double rankings, I'm pretty sure its impossible to get last place if you advanced into the winners brackets. so We <3 ***** should be at T13.
Since there were more than 16 teams the bracket had to be for 32. That means there were many byes in th first round, but there were likewise a few match ups. It is entirely possible then to win a game in "winners" if it is in the very first round but still become tied for last place.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm offended that I'm not getting any shoutouts.

Top Bottom