• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is PAW-SOME! MWC East Event #1, 3/7/09

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
When will videos be up, Springfield people, or whoever recorded from that one station? :O

:O

Nope

Smash Lord
Fonz is uploading them as we speak he spent the last couple days cutting and editing all the files to put on youtube. there are 30 some videos I am told between crew battles and if you MM'ed anyone from Springfield and had it recorded. Also shout outs later from me.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ripple: do you have game 3 of me vs ally recorded and game 4 of me vs lain recorded?

yeah I accidently diddn't split you and lain 3rd and 4th game so I'll redo that and you vs. ally 3 is still processing for some reason so it'll be up soon

edit: all videos are up! re uploaded game 3 with ally and AZ is not posted but its uploaded

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lain has now learned his lesson to wait for the recording guy to get there

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
i'VE GOT BOTH OF THEM but I'm very busy right now, I just wanted to get the finals up fast

Top Bottom