• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is Paw-some! - MWC: East Event #1- March 6-7th, Winona Lake, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I'll get Cincy down and change TBBs number.

Who all from Cincy will be bringing a set up?

Indiana laws are not flexible with marijuana. I'm sorry we have to be such hardasses about this one, but we can't afford for ourselves or for the venue to have legal issues on our hands.

I appreciate everyone's willingness to cooperate, and I hope you don't feel like we're trying to judge anyone or judge the plant itself. I wholeheartedly support legalizing marijuana, and have absolutely no issue with it or marijuana supporters.
I must say I agree with these statements as well. Unfortunately, Indiana is not very lax when it comes to rules about how it's handled if you are caught with it. x3;

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Sounds fun...MI still boycotting?

And will this tournament be nicknamed....LIPS? haha

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
So, I know the venue has no internet, but I think last time we talked about the possibility of doing a live stream via a wireless card and network. Any way we could go about this?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
What time do you think it would be best to arrive if we're bringing a setup?

The earliest I can get there is 4 P.M. on Friday, mabye 4:30 if I get something to eat.

EDIT: Eh, I'll just show up at 4.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
you'd need the internet connection from somewhere; a wireless card just picks up a wireless signal.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
You will probably have trouble even with a cellular wireless adapter. I usually have to walk outside to get consistent signal.

We do have high speed internets in the other buildings, though. I could talk to the venue about maybe running a cable across the road so you could have 1 computer wired in.

Does anyone have 150 feet of cat5 cable?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Honestly, not many MI people are posting here, and not many are responding to me. Even if it's free, if people from MI aren't going, I'm not going either...

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
hive mind ftw?

Vayseth, you already have a ride.

Bowyer can be ******** on his own. No point boycotting bloodhawk/TBB's tournament because bowyer hates OS...seems kinda silly if you think about it. All OS has to do with it is he's going to write down who wins here and give them a prize later.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Honestly, not many MI people are posting here, and not many are responding to me. Even if it's free, if people from MI aren't going, I'm not going either...
I would be willing to go. Just hit me up if you got the room for me.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Last time someone mistakenly swapped me controllers and threw away my giant Simply Orange jug of water too. >:[ I wouldn't mind helping with clean-up as long as the tourney does go until 2am this time.

No, I'm not lugging my gigantic TV with me again, sorry. Maybe this smaller flat-screen my mom bought recently, not sure if it's laggy for gaming or not... Mark me down as a "maybe" for bringing a set-up. I'm definitely showing up.

And while I'm at all, WHO THE EFF WANTS TO TEAM?

Nope

Smash Lord
Even if I don't have room for a TV or 2 I can definitely bring a wii + brawl so at least count me in for that much

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
yeah, i kinda feel bad for bringing that huge box of goldfish that everyone ended up eating from, getting crumbs all over the place... >.> some people dont know how to eat bite-sized food i guess lol

so i can help clean up, if the help is needed this time, to make up for that...

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
meh i'm not coming because this is a circuit event, i'm only going because this venue is kick *** and blood hawk is a cool guy along with dastrn.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm going, as long as WTP stays in. I dno Who else is going, but I encourage all those who want to go to contact me or WTP. I guess we have 3 spots open.

Mann: We could prolly take ya, but is there any way you could meet us somewhere? I don't wanna do that 8-hour-long Michigan Z driving pattern again XD

TheMann

Smash Ace
I'm going, as long as WTP stays in. I dno Who else is going, but I encourage all those who want to go to contact me or WTP. I guess we have 3 spots open.

Mann: We could prolly take ya, but is there any way you could meet us somewhere? I don't wanna do that 8-hour-long Michigan Z driving pattern again XD
lol yea that is kinda inconvenient for the driver. I can most likely get a ride and meet yall some where just call me and we can set stuff up.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm going to this.

I plan on bringing a TV, but not a Wii (nothing I can do about that)
So bring an extra Wii, people that aren't bringing TVs, and make sure it doesn't get stolen -_-

Again, I live right down the street, so if you need help Bloodhawk/Blueblade/anyone else my number is (574) 527-0482 and my name is Westley.

Also, I need a team partner. Mr. E, maybe we should team again? I've improved vastly since we last teamed, but I still desperately need teams practice.

Moneymatches: Overswarm, Lain, Anther, ???

Prepare yourselves.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I know I can bring a wii but prolly not a TV.

Asdioh, we will MM XD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I know I can bring a wii but prolly not a TV.

Asdioh, we will MM XD
Good, I still haven't forgotten your disbelief at me beating Quivo. Whether it was a fluke or not, I'm better than you think :p

...and I'm probably going to do $1 MMs only, because I'm poor, and I happen to have tons of dollar bills in my wallet, which I most likely won't spend before March 6/7.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'll bring an extra Wii, if it's necessary, because one of my friends I'm bringing along will be more than happy to let you guys use it *runs off to threaten his friend*

I'm saving up money, so I might bring myself to spend(*cough win cough*) money on MMs.

...Or lose, whichever happens first.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Just to clarify: this IS a Lucario-only tournament, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom