• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S. July Edition 7-3-10 Winthrop Harbor IL -- Results

Breezy

Smash Ace
I'm bad at shoutouts and it seems like there's way too much bs going on about MN being cocky and having anger towards YoshQ, so I'm just gunna say this.

Grimmace humped Sago. I laughed.

hunger!

Smash Champion
sponge, upload those matches asap. im lookin' forward to em =)

sammy G, were you root beer husslin' biitches?

"i didnt play most them out"

and next time we play sago, we'll play like best of 11 or something and make it
interesting.

shugo is a homo thug, that is all <3

edit: reply to the MN is cocky thing but WI is too statement. MN seems to hate eachother while WI loves eachother (cept kenni but he's gettin' better)

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm bad at shoutouts and it seems like there's way too much bs going on about MN being cocky and having anger towards YoshQ, so I'm just gunna say this.

Grimmace humped Sago. I laughed.
that made my day when I saw it

Breezy

Smash Ace
edit: reply to the MN is cocky thing but WI is too statement. MN seems to hate eachother while WI loves eachother (cept kenni but he's gettin' better)
This statement about MN couldn't be any more false. I love all the smashers in MN except for one who I won't name simply because I don't want to single him out, although the MN smashers know who he is.

Seriously, some of the MN smashers are some of my best friends. I've had some deep as **** conversations with these guys. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for MN's smash community. Because of these cats, I can say I'm happy today. Might not sound all that big and special to some of you guys, but people who know my past (like MN smashers) will know that thats real as **** for me.

EDIT: Man, it's even more than MN smashers. The smash community as a whole is a huge part of my life. Whenever someone wants to get to know more about me, I tell them there's four things that have shaped my life to what it is now, four pillars of my being. Those four things are hip-hop (not the ****ty kind), skateboarding, smash, and the fourth one is a little personal to post a public forum.

Nine times out of ten people will laugh or make some snide remark about smash being so important to me. I proceed to tell them to **** off, and then make them feel stupid when I explain it. The amount of time I've put into this game is staggering, and I will admit that there is definitely more productive things I could have done, but it's all about the people.

Even before I knew about competitive smash and I just played online, there was this cat that went by HeartBoss. I told him I was kinda depressed one day and we had a long *** conversation about it. The kindness showed to me from other smashers through housing, giving rides, and even things as simple as lending me a couple bucks for food, is **** near unparalleled by any other group of people I've met.

We all come together from different upbringings, different cultures, different ways of life, to play a game. All of this makes smash so much more than "just a game" to me. I don't know how many people will feel the same way as me about this, but there it is.

tl;dr version: I love smash, and everything that comes along with it.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
and Breezy has captured what all of us MN Smashers feel inside :)

I think I have a lone tear running down my face.

<3 my MN brothers

PS: Tell me about the MN smasher you hate XD If it's who I hate, then we can ***** about him all we want ;)

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
lol I think I can guess who it is.

There's only one I hate, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows XD

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Diska is the only smasher who wears on me. I don't hate him, I just don't like anyone that constantly complains about characters instead of just learning how to play them. I can't go a single character without him complaining about something.

That being said, I went to take a 2 hour nap and it lasted 13 hours. I'll get your replay now, Hunger.

EDIT!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPPV0mjQx4

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. Arty - Twas fun, I'll stop ******* around with CPUs at tournies to practice.

2. Hunger - Kenni legit now?

3. Sago - Doesn't matter who you use, your too legit.

4. Marshall - I'm still saying wtf to what you said outside.

5. Ook - You came in later, barely saw you. :(

5. Akashi - I took the advice you gave me last M.A.S. I went to pretty seriously, helped me do better since I figured out who I perform better with.

7. Nappy - Headband?

7. MN Moe - MM Kain.

9. Grimace - I like doubles, shame I suck at them. :bee:

9. DLA - Frigate betrayed me. :mad:

9. D.Disciple - I finally meet you in person, your Pikachu ***** my Roy. :(

9. Kennispam - Calm down when you lose, also good job on placement.

13. YoshQ - Sorry I couldn't house. :(

13. Oro - nice job in Brawl.

13. Meneil - Next time TO will pair us up 6 times in different events. :laugh:

13. Ewok - R.O.B. likes this.

17. Breezy - I enjoy watching you vs DLA.

17. Chirp - Falcon Main, I'm liking this. :)

17. Zwarm - King DeDeDe?

17. RedRyu - Place better scrub.

25. SpongeJordan - Look on the bright side I got 17th in mid tier and you got 13th. Isn't life funny. Also any matches of me vs your Olimar or me vs DLA I'd like uploaded.

Melee - I'm sorry I'm not familiar with people's names, something I'm terrible with. Thanks for playing and letting me enter stuff. I'll learn this game, even if it takes a while. :(

Webster -

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Realized I never did my shoutouts, so these are really late, lol.

Arty - I'm looking more Dedede now, but I'd still like your IC's skill if you don't mind. :D

Hunger - No mullet, lol.

Marshall - Brawl- friendlies were fun.

Ook - I have that replay of you and Arty on Picto saved, I should put it on Youtube, lol.

Akashi - Thanks for the advice on the way back. :D

Grimace - Brawl- Ness is silly.

DLA - We didn't talk too much at this one.

D.Disciple - It's fine, I'm used to being patient with Dedede, and I usually am, I just felt rushed with the people behind us and lost on Delfino because of it. Well, the trip didn't help either.

Kennispam - You surprised me at this, it seems like playing like, 400 matches on wifi actually does help.

Oro - :yoshi2:

Meneil - Thanks for the advice you and Akashi gave me on the way back. You guys live close to me too, so I can probably give you guys a ride to MAS's until we go back to Depaul.

Zwarm - Stop dropping CG's, maybe you'd win. -_-

RedRyu - Yep, no more ROB, I'm pretty much Dedede and IC's now.

SpongeJordan - Brawl- is too fun. :3

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Realized I never did my shoutouts, so these are really late, lol.

Arty - I'm looking more Dedede now, but I'd still like your IC's skill if you don't mind. :D

Hunger - No mullet, lol.

Marshall - Brawl- friendlies were fun.

Ook - I have that replay of you and Arty on Picto saved, I should put it on Youtube, lol.

Akashi - Thanks for the advice on the way back. :D

Grimace - Brawl- Ness is silly.

DLA - We didn't talk too much at this one.

D.Disciple - It's fine, I'm used to being patient with Dedede, and I usually am, I just felt rushed with the people behind us and lost on Delfino because of it. Well, the trip didn't help either.

Kennispam - You surprised me at this, it seems like playing like, 400 matches on wifi actually does help.

Oro - :yoshi2:

Meneil - Thanks for the advice you and Akashi gave me on the way back. You guys live close to me too, so I can probably give you guys a ride to MAS's until we go back to Depaul.

Zwarm - Stop dropping CG's, maybe you'd win. -_-

RedRyu - Yep, no more ROB, I'm pretty much Dedede and IC's now.

SpongeJordan - Brawl- is too fun. :3
*****in '

Top Bottom