• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M/BAA2] Melee/Brawl 2 Jan 11th Ann Arbor, MI

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hmm, Interesting. Very possible I will be going to this.
Most of had hopes of us showing up if you put us on the tentative list. Miss us or somthin?
lol, i guess you can ignore my post in the big MI disc topic then XD. Of course we miss ya dude! liekz it's only been 5.4 forevers man

No doubles is quite upsetting. Although I'm sure i can beat Shae for last place.
yeah, i got that about the doubles lol. depending on how much attendance/ smoothly this goes, there may be doubles or separate melee/brawl tourneys in the future (potentially at the penalty of monthly for both games)

The most important placement is 6th place.
Dammit. I always try for 6th, and always get 5th.

****, just realized this is a sunday, this may work out for me now

4% whats up?
Kick **** man, hope you can make it!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I think you should run TvC on the side. Just because its that awesome.

That said, I'm still not having much success trying to find a new main in Brawl. Nobody is as cool as Viewtiful Joe :/

SCOTU

Smash Hero
isn't there a TvC tourney like... the day before this one?

I'm not sacrificing any TVs for side tourneys for this. Besides, something like that would threaten the chances of doubles returning.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
isn't there a TvC tourney like... the day before this one?

I'm not sacrificing any TVs for side tourneys for this. Besides, something like that would threaten the chances of doubles returning.
Two days of TvC tournaments in a row doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. I'm kidding :D

I honestly think its just too much trouble to find a new main. I should probably just stick to the tried and true for this tournament. Either that or I'll just use a ton of random characters.

alcoady

Smash Ace
ok so, i just found out school for me doesn't start till the 13th, meaning i can go to this now, i will be getting first in melee and i will also be verbally assaulting lain the entire time.

lain

Smash Master
ok so, i just found out school for me doesn't start till the 13th, meaning i can go to this now, i will be getting first in melee and i will also be verbally assaulting lain the entire time.
Can't wait to **** (i.e. get ***** by) you in melee.

Sounds like a plan. I'll be your double's partner for the lain assaulting.
You're an idiot.

Thanks for the advice, Lain. If that's what you think I should do, then I definitely shouldn't do it. No more Snake for me now.
You're an idiot too, but now that I know you're staying with Snake it's ok :colorful:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I was actually expecting a more creative response, but I suppose I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so high.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Apparently not enough to distinguish between "then" and "than" either, nor enough to remember that you don't need to get image properties when quoting my post would already give you the URL. This is the state that represents the top of the Midwest?

Were teh strongest! ⑨

lain

Smash Master
1. too lazy 2. same ****ing things 3. I"M THE GREATEST IN THE WORLDDDDDDDD

also ankoku is so bitingly witty. XDDDDD

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
**** tournament threads being spammed with Ann Arbor nonsense. I don't feel like looking through the pages for the answer to "should I bring a set up?"

Haha

Edit: BRAIN SMASH

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Toph: if you've got a TV/game/console, hell yeah bring it we'll use it for sure (if it's a reasonable tv). If you've only got a game/console, bring it and we may use it. If we end up using it, you get free venue fee.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
SP, you are almost certainly guaranteed a lower placement than what is possible if you do not use Snake. If you choose to avoid Snake and decided not to follow my suggestion of Pit, then I can only wish best of luck to you playing Russian Roulette with the rest of the cast.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
SP, you are almost certainly guaranteed a lower placement than what is possible if you do not use Snake. If you choose to avoid Snake and decided not to follow my suggestion of Pit, then I can only wish best of luck to you playing Russian Roulette with the rest of the cast.
Indeed, I'm not expecting to place too high in this tournament, unfortunately. And nobody said anything about not following your suggestion, just so you know ^_~

In other news, I chose my team in TvC <3

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a small TV with it!

So good, see you guys there!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yeah puff is invincible for a few frames...which is why you cant counter vs jiggs' rest.

tuarz...when you wanna play this week?

Top Bottom