• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 M2K and ADHD banned from MLG Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo

Smash Lord
Good ****ing **** MLG
Take out your top players with nothing other than mere rumors.
Unless taped or posted online you have no proof
and even then

this just tarnishes these players/you, yes you MLG/smash community as a whole/ less revenue for u guys/

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
THIS SAYS NEW JERSEY, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE **** YOU ARE.

this means: QUIET. You're not a tourney player, and you don't know the stresses of high level play or the money involved. You're garbage.

And not figurative garbage. Like, compost, that I choose to throw away instead of recycling into the Earth.
I can see the pay out to tourney. I've participated in tournaments with a lot high stakes. So I'd advise you to be quiet LoL. I could really care less if you've never seen me at a venue or know who I am at a tourney. I just keep to myself at the tournaments. So like I said their money should be forfeited to everyone who placed under them and split with them. They signed contracts they reneged on their contract allegedly. Whether you're friends with them or not or if you play this game at a higher level than me doesn't matter. What does matter however, is the contract and the alleged violations of their contracts. So how about you take that stick out your *** and relax.....kid.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Good ****ing **** MLG
Take out your top players with nothing other than mere rumors.
Unless taped or posted online you have no proof
and even then

this just tarnishes these players/you, yes you MLG/smash community as a whole/ less revenue for u guys/
you have no clue what you're talking about.

its been said multiple times in multiple places that mlg has proof but will not reveal it to hid the identities of some people.

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
THIS SAYS NEW JERSEY, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE **** YOU ARE.

this means: QUIET. You're not a tourney player, and you don't know the stresses of high level play or the money involved. You're garbage.

And not figurative garbage. Like, compost, that I choose to throw away instead of recycling into the Earth.
yo, catch up.... YOUR THE RANDOM

I can see the pay out to tourney. I've participated in tournaments with a lot high stakes. So I'd advise you to be quiet LoL. I could really care less if you've never seen me at a venue or know who I am at a tourney. I just keep to myself at the tournaments. So like I said their money should be forfeited to everyone who placed under them and split with them. They signed contracts they reneged on their contract allegedly. Whether you're friends with them or not or if you play this game at a higher level than me doesn't matter. What does matter however, is the contract and the alleged violations of their contracts. So how about you take that stick out your *** and relax.....kid.
Hey, Almostnoticedbyhisparentsonce, why don't you keep to yourself on these boards, too?

Enzo

Smash Lord
you have no clue what you're talking about.

its been said multiple times in multiple places that mlg has proof but will not reveal it to hid the identities of some people.
1. That doesnt change the fact that it ruins their revenue/ player reputation/ smash community

2. Do YOU have HARD PROOF that the "proof" that MLG claims to have is legitimate and not false/not consistent enough to ban these players

MetalPat

Smash Ace
btw, who the **** are all these randoms?

This is Smash's 9/11 -- Anti, Silent Beast, Twilight Prince, Illmatic., Twinkie, BengalsRZ, MetalPat, ChKn, FPDav, KrazyGlue, Albert., _Yes!_, Mike G, DewDaDash, zhao_guang, PwnerBren7, AlMoStLeGeNdArY, ~Firefly~, DallasPhat, Blacknight99923, B0NK, Composer: Other C, bowser king, meepxzero, Skai, theunabletable, Raziek, slavingnewnoun, KAB1, Heavy Metal KiLLeR, Hyro, Jack Kieser, MetalMusicMan, dsafness, An Alien, vVv Choice, YangFuShang

The stadium is THAT WAY ->
thats how i know you trollin son

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ROFLMAO @ Lord Brandon's posts :laugh:

lol @ people calling top players they don't know by their names

at least I've been friends with M2K since Jan 2006

posers

-Ran

Smash Master
Oh my........

Alright, this has been stated before, but so I am 100% clear these guys will be payed every cent from their DC placement, every cent, nothing will be taken and withheld. On top of that MLG had every legal right to withhold it (These guys sign Pro Player contracts stating they can be fined for various misconducts. This certainly qualifies), but choose not to.

MLG had multiple resources during the investigation outright confirming some form of collusion, there has also been posts/blogs/chats from both the players involved confirming at very least money if not an intentionally throwing of the match. I hate to have two top players banned for our National Final. I really really wanted to see the best of the best. However, it is so tremendously disrespectful and outright disgraceful to the community, to the game, to level of competition, and to other players who traveled (especially those affected) to intentionally manipulate the bracket or even do things such as money exchanges that give people the impression it did or could have happened. There is not a professional tournament in the world that would put up with that. M2K alone has made over $10,000 this year during MLGs. These guys owe it to the community, what we are trying to build as a be taken seriously competitive game, to act like professionals. That did not happen, period.

I am not going to release any names of sources, nor copies of the chats (as then these players would know who it was). We are not trying to throw people under the bus here. As I stated aside from multiple people coming forth with evidence or ADHD/M2K told me __________, there has been outright admissions of level of guilt from both players involved.

I also want to comment on this lets cap or smash will most likely be dropped thing. Thats simply not the case. MLG gives so much more out in prizes and spends so much more to put on their events than door registration of 50, 70, or even 200 more people could ever cover. So there will be a lot of factors that go into the decision. All we want is for the smash community to go out of the season on a high note, to show how big and great of a community we have, so that means trying to get the community as hyped as possible and making this the event we cap. Yet some of you continue to act like your about 5 years old.

So with that said lets get back to getting hyped for the event. There is still far and away the most money up for singles in the smash communities history, a lot of top players and what promises to be tremendous matches, an allstar event, all kinds of free stuff (and in most cases booth models to give them to you), an incredible venue, etc.
People really need to stop with circular discussions, due to their inability to read what's already been stated.

Allied

Smash Master
Skai/darkstar why did you PM me? I don't care. I've put with your AIM botherings for months lol

That alt account is NOT a random :D
he's the hero Smashboards deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Superknight.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
he's the hero Smashboards deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Superknight.
LMFAO OMG I ****ING LOVE YOU ALLIED

caps

ksizl4life

Smash Hero