• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Roman.

Smash Champion
MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS FOLLOWING THE FIRST POST WITH TOURNAMENTS...

WE NEED TO BE MORE ACTIVE AND ATTEND EVERY TOURNEY POSSIBLE AND REPRESENT!!!

/caps squirrel <3

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I'm gonna miss the next couple. :/

I might be able to make the four swords one... we should do the ma/ct crew battle there.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm on a list! That's spiffy. I'd smash with pretty much anyone, anytime. Because, I just love this game. I know Elen and Trees are just rapeeeee, cause I watch em play, and it's just me going, "How do they do that?" and just being wowed. I mean, normally, I can go, "I see what happened, and that was done really fast," but sometimes, they just do things I don't understand at all. So sexy, though. But, barring that part of this conversation, my list (cause I feel like it, ****it) goes:

Everyone in MA
Omni
Scrubs.

In that order. >_>; Actually, I got a little better, so maybe it's more like:

Everyone in MA
Omni
Huan (aka: Shadowball, but his real tag is Huan.)
Scrubs

Give or take. I've not played people in a while, but I was at No Johns yesterday, and people said I was better, so I believe them.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
This is my list based on results:

1. Roman
2. Arc
3. Matt
4. Kyu Puff
5. Hero

Based on my opinion/perception of people's skill:

1. Hayato
2. Roman/Kyu Puff
3. Yedi

Not sure where to put Matt, Arc, Trees, Elen because it's been too long since I've played any of them.

otg

Smash Master
Yedi impressed me a lot this past weekend, he should stop mainin Falco tho and use Doc cause Doc is underrated and his Doc is pretty good. Roman loses to my ****ty secondaries and M.Z takes long *** showers. Discuss.

Also, Omni should change his name to "Chocolate Train". Omni is a gay *** name anyway.

otg

Smash Master
I was in there for like 10 minutes, dried off, brushed my teeth, and came out

D<
Son, I'm just trolling you guys, you were all mad chill and fun to hang out with. Next time get there before 3:30am and I'll get you high so you dont have to go fishing through my bong water for scraps lol.

Also for what its worth in my limited opinion, I think M.Z is the best of the MA players I've played.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
xD I got a buzz so it was all good. Also if we ever come up I'll have some of the good good from Boston for you to try out

I know you were trollin, I wasn't taking you all serious-like.

*continues to deliberately not post my opinion in this thread*

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
IMO i should be on a few more lists lol
call me cocky and whatnot but honestly I plan on pulling another MILK

I will be at SOTP, Groat, and whatever regionals are coming up in MA. Wish I went to No Johns. Might make 4 swords.

edit oh **** you want people to go to sotp AND 4 swords? lolmebeee

Niko45

Smash Master
Yeah, hitting a Doc fair on a fox at 160% and then quitting the match as you watch him fly off into the blast zone is DEFINITELY cheating.
Should have done your signature throw the controller down, jump up and shout "GET *****" instead.

otg

Smash Master
even n64 said he was gunna live LOL
Do yourself a favor and go to training mode right now and hit a Fox with a fair at 160% and tell me whether or not he lives. In fact, invite one of your scrubby lil MA friends over and have them CC it, Smash DI it, w'e, and let me know what you find out ok?

**** son, you just mad cause you lose to my scrubby *** secondaries.

Should have done your signature throw the controller down, jump up and shout "GET *****" instead.
This is actually the most true thing I've read all day. It really only works on 14 year olds tho.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Yedi impressed me a lot this past weekend, he should stop mainin Falco tho and use Doc cause Doc is underrated and his Doc is pretty good. Roman loses to my ****ty secondaries and M.Z takes long *** showers. Discuss.

Also, Omni should change his name to "Chocolate Train". Omni is a gay *** name anyway.
Son, I'm just trolling you guys, you were all mad chill and fun to hang out with. Next time get there before 3:30am and I'll get you high so you dont have to go fishing through my bong water for scraps lol.

Also for what its worth in my limited opinion, I think M.Z is the best of the MA players I've played.
Do yourself a favor and go to training mode right now and hit a Fox with a fair at 160% and tell me whether or not he lives. In fact, invite one of your scrubby lil MA friends over and have them CC it, Smash DI it, w'e, and let me know what you find out ok?

**** son, you just mad cause you lose to my scrubby *** secondaries.
i like how you take friendlies seriously when we're super baked... i knew we should've MMed at the tourney...

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I just tested it with ccing, he can survive on yoshi's. He doesn't even come close to dying.

Maf: The problem is that the pr is supposed to be based mostly on results, and you only have one placing. Keep placing like you did at milk and you'll definitely get on it.

Prawn

Smash Master
lololololololololololollololololol

super **** talk bros

roman is getting waveshine beasted across FD by otg.

Prawn

Smash Master
oh and double post

i plan on getting on this **** soon it cant be that hard its just mass lol are there even more than 5 melee players.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
^ List of MA players, off the top of my head (although not all of them are active):

Arcnatural
Roman
Hero
Sky
Phantom
Yedi
Kyu Puff
Matt.Zeb
Spife
The Irish Mafia
Omni
Shadowball