• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Whoa did I just get roped into something?

Sounds good. I love Mewtwo dittos. :D Mewtwo combos Mewtwo until Mewtwo Percent.

And after Mewtwo dittos with Silas/Mogwai I'm pretty sure I'm good for Mewtwo dittos that aren't against Taj and the like.

So yeah, I'll play Shadowball's, what could it hurt?

-DD

dudutsai

Smash Lord
It's your own fault for being so good lol. I heard you could be 10th without even entering tournaments and that you could beat Yedi with M2. Good **** man Yedi's no joke!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Another 5 on DD
I hate you. not really though. who gets the money? it doesn't matter who wins for that question to be answered lol.

i'd like to see the progress between you two since the only time i m2 ditto'd bothaya was at ctcon.
don't even judge anything by the most recent videos i have up (including the "combo" video.)

I've gotten better. :)

ask anyone who was @ Flacos who actually played complete and somewhat serious matches with me. T. Webb and MOP don't count I kept getting calls by ppl arriving. /johns

Spife MIGHT vouce for me I dk.

Roman would if we ever played. but we're both playing hard to get. <3 Roman.

Whoa did I just get roped into something?

Sounds good. I love Mewtwo dittos. :D Mewtwo combos Mewtwo until Mewtwo Percent.

And after Mewtwo dittos with Silas/Mogwai I'm pretty sure I'm good for Mewtwo dittos that aren't against Taj and the like.

So yeah, I'll play Shadowball's, what could it hurt?

-DD
sadly i wasn't impressed with Silas's (even almost 2 years ago) and I haven't played Mogwai's, though his Falco is far more intimidating. i lost a M2 ditto set to Cloud777 at the first real tourny i ever went to (Mass Madness 15?), and SleepyK beat me in August, but I haven't played any recently. (I beat Emmy's though I'm not sure that should even count. :laugh: )

tell you what, we'll play two sets, and whether I win or loose we'll have a Marth vs M2 MM (My Marth lol). those are fun... for Marth. :chuckle:

It's your own fault for being so good lol. I heard you could be 10th without even entering tournaments and that you could beat Yedi with M2. Good **** man Yedi's no joke!
i haven't played Yedi so you have no data for comparasions.

we'll see. If DD is better than me I'll man up and admit it, but we have to play first lol.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
we played in pools at MM17

edit: actually i lied.
we only played friendlies there.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
xD I was just skimming through and saw that most lists ended on either 8 or 9, figured asking couldn't hurt lol. Although it seems to have put me in an exhibition match rofl.

sadly i wasn't impressed with Silas's (even almost 2 years ago) and I haven't played Mogwai's, though his Falco is far more intimidating. i lost a M2 ditto set to Cloud777 at the first real tourny i ever went to (Mass Madness 15?), and SleepyK beat me in August, but I haven't played any recently. (I beat Emmy's though I'm not sure that should even count. :laugh: )

tell you what, we'll play two sets, and whether I win or loose we'll have a Marth vs M2 MM (My Marth lol). those are fun... for Marth. :chuckle:
Ewww.. Marth.

But uhh, all this Inui Logic is silly. See you this Saturday? I'll probably have some Joker hat on. Or my high roller hat if I can find it.

I should replace my DD hat, still have no idea where I lost it =[.
-DD

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
we played in pools at MM17

edit: actually i lied.
we only played friendlies there.
1st: nice try those were recorded. Cogsmooch was like my only opponent that we had good matches, trading hits and everything... everyone else was gay (I.E. WAY better than me. lol)

<_> ummm i don't remember playing any Ness players. actually I don't remember much @ all from that tourny, other than what was recorded.

I bull**** around in friendlies anyways. =-D

who were you/I playing as? jog my memory please.

xD I was just skimming through and saw that most lists ended on either 8 or 9, figured asking couldn't hurt lol. Although it seems to have put me in an exhibition match rofl.
don't sweat it I asked for 15th place and didn't get it. XD

Ewww.. Marth.

But uhh, all this Inui Logic is silly. See you this Saturday? I'll probably have some Joker hat on. Or my high roller hat if I can find it.

I should replace my DD hat, still have no idea where I lost it =[.
-DD
yeah I should be @ MILK. 98% chance dude. I'll see you there. the whole MM thing is in good fun anyways. It's not my ambition to be top frog in the well.

also I have yet to loose to a M2 when playing Marth. I gotta play Taj so I can know how that feels. :cool:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I already said I was mistaken.
I was at a TV with you and flaco. And I played falco, and you got really pissed and stuff. You played marth n m2 and left the tv after you tried each of them once. Which is why I initially thought we played in pools because we played only twice.

we can do low tier mms at marlboro if you want. ness vs m2. Oh that reminds me. I'm coming to this again.

anyways, DD's too good.

edit: how do you know I main ness?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
don't sweat it I asked for 15th place and didn't get it. XD
xD Are there 15 players?

yeah I should be @ MILK. 98% chance dude. I'll see you there. the whole MM thing is in good fun anyways. It's not my ambition to be top frog in the well.
:3 I feel ya. Although I don't think we're the ones MMing. xD They just placed bets.

But if you want to put money on it, I'll go get some.

also I have yet to loose to a M2 when playing Marth. I gotta play Taj so I can know how that feels. :cool:
D: Well yeah. Marth v. Mewtwo...Mewtwo's biggest advantage is if they haven't played that match up a lot...but if you main Mewtwo then there really aren't any surprises.

Disclaimer: All of the above does not count if you're playing Taj or the like.
-DD

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I already said I was mistaken.
I was at a TV with you and flaco. And I played falco, and you got really pissed and stuff. You played marth n m2 and left the tv after you tried each of them once. Which is why I initially thought we played in pools because we played only twice.

we can do low tier mms at marlboro if you want. ness vs m2. Oh that reminds me. I'm coming to this again.

anyways, DD's too good.

edit: how do you know I main ness?
nope i can't remember. D=

if it was early in the day... wait were you playing Fox? If so than I remember. I never got to say sorry or ask for a rematch.

i don't know. I might've been hungry lmao.

i don't rage quit very often.

what was that oct. 4th?

meh water under the bridge. esp considering I've gotten better. we may meet in tourny. =D

also also Roman told me you main Ness. plus you have videos. :laugh:

xD Are there 15 players?
that's the joke.

:3 I feel ya. Although I don't think we're the ones MMing. xD They just placed bets.

But if you want to put money on it, I'll go get some.
i'll be more than happy to just spar with you. seriouslies? =D

D: Well yeah. Marth v. Mewtwo...Mewtwo's biggest advantage is if they haven't played that match up a lot...but if you main Mewtwo then there really aren't any surprises.

Disclaimer: All of the above does not count if you're playing Taj or the like.
-DD
it does so still count. i know the spacing for the match-up ect. ect. even against someone like Taj i could PROBABLY make it interesting. maybe... >_<

Roman.

Smash Champion
k milk was a total fail with mdz/arc not coming... although now the panel has more to consider since irish preformed fenominally (sp)...

speaking of which, good games in our money match irish, i'm sure you'll beat me one of these days ^.^

Prawn

Smash Master
yo all these people from massachusetts need to get @ me so i can come play a whole bunch with you guise and get on this ****

kthx

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Hayato isn't ranked because he's only had two notable placements in the past 6 months. If I'm wrong about this, please send me the results thread, but in a way what Roman said was true.

I hope that was pun on my name Joey... I've been getting flak about this for a while, and my curiosity isn't worth it.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think what he said was basically accurate, it just has nothing to do with where he should or shouldn't be ranked on this list.

Spife

Smash Master
I'll recorrect it a third time. I think what Roman meant was he doesn't travel to tournies so he can't be ranked if he doesn't compete.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I agree.

Yedi said, "Hayato should be ranked."

Roman said, "Doesn't travel," as if the fact that he doesn't travel (yet) by itself would be enough to keep him off the list. I said that was a dumb thing to say.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'll recorrect it a third time. I think what Roman meant was he doesn't travel to tournies so he can't be ranked if he doesn't compete.
I thought Roman was trying to say that Hayato can't be ranked because he doesn't travel out of his region. But if he meant the thing you think he means, I rescind my previous statement and apologize.

Spife

Smash Master
I thought Roman was trying to say that Hayato can't be ranked because he doesn't travel out of his region. But if he meant the thing you think he means, I rescind my previous statement and apologize.
If this ranking is what I think it is, then it's just how MA players do. So traveling outside of state or **** even half-state shouldn't matter, but I think we should encourage people to travel to get better and rep MA more.
BUt yeah travel probably meant "goes to tournies", kinda like how Elen and Trees are good but I haven't seen them in ****ing ages. I don't think we can rank them because we lack sufficient data to do so.
Also roman probably wants top 3 and I"m sure hayato threatens that lul <3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
its not only how MA does in this region, but everywhere. So traveling outside does matter, but it shouldn't be a prerequisite for being on the list.

Spife

Smash Master
"How ma players do" was reference to how good we are, not just with home field advantage but also oos.

Top Bottom