• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Some Neuss 2 [M2N]

K@0S

Smash Ace
I'm already teaming with Leon, expect to see both of us there reping France :colorful:

(btw sorry for what happened last time I went to a german tourbey, I say that because I want a cool atmosphere if I go)

edit : lol just saw Leon's post, did you forget or you don't want to team with me anymore :<

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Well i guess im teaming with Kaos then..............................

Nah but srs lol if i CAN GO (and Calz can go) me and Calz are teaming.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
Getting more and more hyped for this every day :@
How's it going with the registration form though? The earlier I can get registered, the earlier I can order tickets and they're just getting more and more expensive :x

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I'm already teaming with Leon, expect to see both of us there reping France :colorful:

(btw sorry for what happened last time I went to a german tourbey, I say that because I want a cool atmosphere if I go)

edit : lol just saw Leon's post, did you forget or you don't want to team with me anymore :<
God damn french people never making up their mind :awesome:
[in orion speech]
K@os [in like september] "yeah we can team *****"
Leon "if im not teaming with calz/bjay we can team *****"
LP "we ****** again *****?"
Leon "oh wait im teaming w/ k@os *****"
Calz "Leon, my ***** we teamin"
K@os "**** ***** what happened to me"
Me "youre all ******s"

either way i like changing partners everytime, but i already told LP i would team with again >_>

I do really want to team w/ k@os since we agreed to in like september but he never goes to stuff... he would be the only person i think I would consider changing my mind on that because the chance to meet/team with him is rare.

I really hate the politics, and I dont like offending people so french people figure this **** out :reverse::reverse::reverse::reverse:

intense amount of curse words used for no reason

K@0S

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm sorry for that Orion, usually Leon teams with Bjay but if I can team with him I do it because I want to represent France and stuff

But I PROMISE if we are both at the same tourney and I don't team with Leon or Gluto because they already have their partner (which is actually the case most of the time), I'll team with you <3

btw you don't have to say K@os, Kaos is enough xD

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
What a Metaknightmare. :mad:

Also, you should stay consistent with abbreviations rather than switching it up no matter how clever, or 'cool'. If you're holding more tournaments in the future you're going to have to come up with something else, you're not on your 2nd edition in the series anymore; M3N wouldn't make any sense.

Sup MSN2.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Who are you then C.M.X ?
There sure have been alot of new members from the uk on swf lately.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
its a marth from u.k i wonder who? lol , and lol at him choosing the teams for us!

edited for his reasons below

Staco

Smash Champion
To clear things up

Teams:

Leon & Kaos (FR)

Calzorz & Anaky (UK)

Orion & LP (COMBO/ USA + Austria)
Semifer & Staco (GER)

iStudy & Ramin (NL)

Desti & Crysis (LUX)

Almost sounds like international crews, haha. :)

leffen

Smash Champion
What a Metaknightmare. :mad:

Also, you should stay consistent with abbreviations rather than switching it up no matter how clever, or 'cool'. If you're holding more tournaments in the future you're going to have to come up with something else, you're not on your 2nd edition in the series anymore; M3N wouldn't make any sense.

Sup MSN2.
M2N = MSN2
M3N = MEN
M4N = MAN
M5N = MSN

l2leetspk.

(I can come to this, but I dunno if I cba... horrible,boring *** game)

Loota

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested in this, I haven't gone abroad in a while. I'll see if I can also make some other finnish players interested in this since travelling alone is a bit boring :<

+1 for Yika advertising this

Leon94

Smash Journeyman

Are you already confirmed? If that's so, we will team togheter of course, I Talked with anaky and I promised to let calzorz for him this time. tell me if you can go

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
From Anaky

I get my passport within the next 2 weeks the passport agency say, so if Calz deides to come to this il be there for sure as well.

Joseph PT

Smash Rookie
I would like to go to this.
I'm living in Paris this whole year. Is anyone from Paris attending this?
Am I in the "35 foreigners" list? Because it seems that the registered players list is not up to date

Mr-R

Smash Champion
From Anaky

I get my passport within the next 2 weeks the passport agency say, so if Calz deides to come to this il be there for sure as well.
ehh u cant go somewhere without calz?
uhm uhm I mean andy cant go somewhere without calz?

Yikarur

Smash Master
I would like to go to this.
I'm living in Paris this whole year. Is anyone from Paris attending this?
Am I in the "35 foreigners" list? Because it seems that the registered players list is not up to date

there is no registration available yet :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Man, 35 foreigners is actually looking kind of small for the amount of interest we've had so far. Though 35/90 is kind of reasonable and my guess would be that the cap will be lifted if we don't hit 90 after a while anyway.

:059:

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Err Anaky doesn't wanna go if Calz or Kasper aren't going for teams, he doesn't care about enoguh to just come for singles, DOUBLES >>> SINGLES.

Snopy

Smash Apprentice
I just came by to say, that I'm still looking for a teampartner since my regular Partner won't come. If anyone is interested feel free to message me. I got 7.th at DS in Teams and I'm playing pit/gnw.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Snopy is mad good, especially in teams. I'd definitely take the offer but I won't enter doubles.

:059:

Top Bottom