• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You can at least lie for one day
That sounds like something that's gonna get taken out of context... O.o

But seriously, are there no other girls? What in the name of all that is holy am I doing here...

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Think of it as a 'sorry' thingy... Plus, I'm looking through the old MYM 2.0 movesets for good ones, since it will relate to the storyline and all.
Looking for good make your move 2 movesets? My Vent moveset made 3rd place, its on page 113 i think>.> Paper mario made 1st though, I forget who made second, Shadow was a great one ^^ Most megaman characters were awesome too, there were lots of them>.>

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
^^ MEWTWO's stats--do these seem balanced? (directed at anyone who has an opinion and is willing to answer)
I think in terms of raw "good traits vs bad traits" you did a good job, but personally, I think a well balacned charater should intentionally have pros that have a bit more weight than the cons. Otherwise you run the risk of creating a character like Regigigas, and I don't think any of us want that.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
You can nominate anybody you want. This is about you, the people awesome movesets. But, I think I'll pick Pelleas and Chris Lionheart, along with Zelos.
I had gotten my way plenty of times. I wanted to be surprised a little.

Anyway, all my movesets (except for the still incomplete 3rd Agers) have had some updates.

They all have their sticker effects added to every (applicable) move. I've also updated their trophy information... to actually contain information and added running and walking animations. Oh and a link to the old moveset in MYM 2.0 has finally been added to my Chris Lionheart moveset. :)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hmm, what a conundrum. We need to lure some random person into this thread, get them to post once or twice, maybe make an incomplete moveset, and call it a day.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I've been brainstorming- who needs guns anyway?
DO IT. You've got the knife, his brain-busting suplex, the "knock away" kick, Flash/Incendiary Grenades, the Infinite Launcher, and diving/rolling. I'm sure you could figure something out with all that (plus I'm sure I'm missing stuff).

Commander Blitzkrieg said:
Seriously, though. I am surprised by the lack of females here.
There are no girls on the internet. If someone says they are a girl, they aren't.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Great!!! Operation Hot Girls (AKA: Get a girl to post here) is go!!!

Sundance = the operator/story maker
??????? = the smooth talker
??????? = the sneak
TWILTHERO = The Brains.

What's the plan?

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I hate you guys....

a.k.a I'm temporarily a girl...
XD thanks for that...It has made this ALL EASIER!

Or maybe we can name on girl Iron and the other girl Thorn (just a suggestion). :)
lol...I guess that could work...but serenade is awesome!

Great!!! Operation Hot Girls is go!!!

??????? = the sneak
TWILTHERO = The Brains.

What's the plan?
OPERATION FAILED. CONTINUE? GAME OVER....

Serenade is now a girl!! (for TYATM)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I hate you guys....

a.k.a I'm temporarily a girl...
For the sake of my sanity, I will not ask any questions about the process whereby such things happen, nor will I ask you to prove anything...

There are no girls on the internet. If someone says they are a girl, they aren't.
"You're not a woman!"

I wonder if anyone will get that.

Great!!! Operation Hot Girls (AKA: Get a girl to post here) is go!!!

??????? = the sneak
TWILTHERO = The Brains.

What's the plan?
I am the smooth talker, the sneak, and the brains, and you are thereby demoted to unintelligible posse member. You stand behind me and just look cool. Shades are prefered, but not required. Every time I say something and ask for your input, you will mumble unintelligibly and I will assume you agreed with me.

This plan is destined for success...

OPERATION FAILED. CONTINUE? GAME OVER....
Operation deemed unnecessary at present time. Standing by for further command.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Chris, I think you should take after your character and be "The Guy with the Sword." The ladies love a guy who knows how to handle a blade... Or at the very least, they should.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I am the smooth talker, the sneak, and the brains, and you are thereby demoted to unintelligible posse member. You stand behind me and just look cool. Shades are preferred, but not required. Every time I say something and ask for your input, you will mumble unintelligibly and I will assume you agreed with me.

This plan is destined for success...
Goons! Hired goons! Minions! And all those other generic henchman words that are really fun to say.
Anyway, this plan cannot end well.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Goons! Hired goons! Minions! And all those other generic henchman words that are really fun to say.
Anyway, this plan cannot end well.
Goons! Of course! No plan is complete without goons!

But where am I gonna find goons... K.Rool, consider yourself hired!

Now I just need a Secretary of the Treasury Kibble's Stash...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Any other applicants?

Going once... Going twice... Going, um... What comes after two? Um...

DONE!! TH is Secretary of Kibble's Stash, otherwise knows as the SOKS.

lolsoks
lolchillinz

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
You know what? Screw being a secretary. I call the brains unless someelse is smart around here.

Now what's the plan......

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Goons! Of course! No plan is complete without goons!

But where am I gonna find goons... K.Rool, consider yourself hired!

Now I just need a Secretary of the Treasury Kibble's Treasure House...
So I'm the generic muscle who cracks his knuckles menacingly, nods when the boss says something evil and genius, and moves forward like a dog at his master's call???

Sweeeeet. After all, goons have to make a living too.

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Man that was rough, this is why I don't mess with coding>.> I just spent the last half hour loading pages on Michigan's worst dial up connection so I could add linkage to my make your move 2.0 for DarkSerenade incase they were wanted>.>

Any of my characters are up for any SSE, they are all linked in my signature so yea>.> Have fun ^^

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
The Young And The Movesets!

Will NOT be seen today. Instead, we bring you "The 10 habits of Highly Successful Teens"
1. WATCH TYATM!!!! =O!!!

It's NAO ThAT TIME AGAIN!! DIS EPISODE COMES WITH A BIG THANK-YOU TO DARK SERENADE!
We done last left off with BKupa's painting of Kibble(not dawg food) let's see what's going on in the neighborhood of make-believe with them...

Bkupa presents his painting to Kibble (But he haz dirty handz). Kibble looks in awe of the great justice the picture does him. BKupa informs him that sadly, he has nowhere to show off his artz. Kibble hangs his head. He suddenly cheers up. He unwraps one of the papers on his feetz that he was using for a shoe. The dirty sign reads: ART *Footprint* GALLE*Blood* THURSDA*grease* NEW ARTISTS WELCO*brown crusty stuff* Bkupa smiles and decides to paint MOAR.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch at the PKSMP Plant....

TH eagerly sweeps up the guts. He is a hardworker and earns his keep two times over. PKSkyler has noticed this. With each passing week, PKSkyler adds a bit more to TH's paycheck. TH soon has enough moniez to rent an apartment near the plant. *week passes by* Th has learndz english and has become a highly succesful worker at the meat plant. He has now been promoted to butcher, who cut slabs of meat from passing carcasses. The production has increased vastly since TH arrived. After a day at work, TH relaxes in his apartment when he hears a knock on the door....

Elsewhere....
A big party has just finished. Party guests now leave the apartment with memories of good times and good drinks. This has been a celebration for the premire of a big broadway show. We see two stumbling figures make their way apart from the crowd. It is none other that IRON THORN, the lead actress in the play. Supposrting her is her understudy, Dark Serenade (DS). They stop near the top of the stairs (uh-ohez), IT is drunk out of her mind and has no idea what's happening. In a brisk movement, DS pushes IT down the stairs. She wanted the lead role, and felt it was stolen from her. This wouldn't be so bad....IF IRON THORN WEREN'T SO DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO STAIRS!!!!!!!! =O!!!

LOLCHILLINZ

SirKibble

Smash Champion
OMCL!! (Oh my chillinz, lol)

That episode was IN TENTS!! LIKE CAMPING!! IN FREAKING TENTS!!

You know what? Screw being a secretary. I call the brains unless someelse is smart around here.

Now what's the plan......
Yeah, about that... :rolleyes:

I believe I already laid claim to The Brains, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom