• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, well since the due date is shorter than i thought, I'm gonna hold off an my secret character untill next contest and revamp my others from MYM 2, do you think Zero from Megeman X is bad*** enough to be in the final chp.? I should have him posted in a 1-4 days...

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I read up on Enker, but he seems to have too much of good motives to work for my SSE. I take back what I said. . .They pretty much have to have shady/bad motives to work. Seeing the SSE role you gave him, I don't think it'd work out particularly well.
Yeah, he'd probably only work if Megaman was a character in your SSE, in which case, "KILL, KILL!"

I did also suggest another character, Fulgore, on page 113. He definatley has shady motives. All he wants is to prove that he is the ultimate weapon, so that Ultratech can mass produce him and subsequentaly conquer the Earth.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
hey gys... for my next moveset( wont be for a long while, im still thinking of ideas.)

should i do....

mach rider, tenshinhan, shadowman, or ramblin` evil mushroom?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I vote anything BUT Mach Rider, because I have a totally super-cool moveset all ready and raring to go (well not really. I have to completely overhaul it first, but still--) for him.

So in that light, I vote Tien, PKSkyler.

Commander Blitzkrieg said:
EDIT: Is nobody looking forward to Bonkers?
Uh, I guess...I am? Maybe?

...Bonkers is the giant gorilla who throws coconuts at you in the Kirby games, right? Yeah, I mean...I'll look into it and chuck a comment or twenty your way...but I can't say I'm waiting with bated breath over here.

And by the way, while you're here, and just to double check: the deadline for moveset submissions is the end of October, right? Do you, as the OP, have any inkling of when the voting's going to be held after that?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Tenshinhan from DBZ? Lol, in that case do him. If he's not from DBZ, then do Mach Rider.

Oh and thanks to Mendez for the excellent item suggestion. Sagi looks very complete now.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
And by the way, while you're here, and just to double check: the deadline for moveset submissions is the end of October, right? Do you, as the OP, have any inkling of when the voting's going to be held after that?
It's a work in progress. I'm still unsure, although late October to early November is prettymuch inevitable.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Wow...I'm updating Zero (My very 1st moveset^.^) and was just wondering...Is everyone 1st moveset this crappy, I mean it isn't the new nintendogs but still....>.>

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Tenshinhan from DBZ? Lol, in that case do him. If he's not from DBZ, then do Mach Rider him anyway.

Oh and thanks to Mendez for the excellent item suggestion. Sagi looks very complete now.
Why you're quite welcome, good sir! :bee:

Commander Blitzkrieg said:
I'm still unsure, although late October to early November is prettymuch inevitable.
Alright, that's good. So long as I wasn't blindly giving everyone an incorrect timeframe. :lick:

Shadow5567 said:
Is everyone 1st moveset this crappy, I mean it isn't the new nintendogs but still....>.>
I believe that this is my first moveset. ...So yeah, everyone's bad at first, don't sweat it. ^.^;

That thing is a relic, man. All the way from April '07. :laugh:

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
hmmm...so two for Tien (yup hes from Db and DBZ :D) ive got some moves down already but its a bit hard to make him weaker for brawl status(lol dbz characters are broken.) and i wanna do ramblin` too, although it may be tough.

mach rider might be hard too.

shadowman too.

Still taking votes! bonkers will be neat. Will he throw nuts?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
The last one for sure.

I am, very much so. I've been devouring Super Star Ultra for a few days now, being a huuuuge fan of the Kirby series and never having a chance to get my hands on Super Star until now, so I really want to see what you can do with him. In fact, if it weren't for Jimmy T.(who I've grown to despise, as I sit here with writer's block), I'd probably also be making a Super Star-based moveset.

So, yeah. Looking forward to it.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I am, very much so. I've been devouring Super Star Ultra for a few days now, being a huuuuge fan of the Kirby series and never having a chance to get my hands on Super Star until now, so I really want to see what you can do with him. In fact, if it weren't for Jimmy T.(who I've grown to despise, as I sit here with writer's block), I'd probably also be making a Super Star-based moveset.

So, yeah. Looking forward to it.
Woah, woah, WOAH. Jimmy T!? How dare you! That was to be my first moveset in MYM4! I have supported Jimmy T. for Smash ever since I first played WarioWare. If you don't do him justice, I will personally use my Shoop da Whoop Hippopotas to blow your brains out.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I IS!!!!

All Kirbys raise your hand if you are excited for Bonkers!

:kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby2: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby:
-----------------------------------------^---------------------------------
---------------------------------The Sinful One------------------------

9 out of 10 Kirbys recommend this moveset.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I IS!!!!

:kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby2: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby:
---------------------------------The Sinful One------------------------

The sinful one has just been pwned by Buggzy.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I IS!!!!

:kirby2:
---------------------------------------------------------

That one didn't know how to beat Bonker's...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
In response to a request I received ages ago (when I wasn't taking requests), I've graded Isaac and Genesis (both by The Great Panda).

I am using a new grading system for the reviews by request, in order to give a new view towards each moveset not used by the other reviewers.

Again... pm me with the moveset name and a link to that moveset to request a review.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, I can't quite say, my Zero was easily imaginable and had percentages, but as far as orginization, your 1st blows him away...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Woah, woah, WOAH. Jimmy T!? How dare you! That was to be my first moveset in MYM4! I have supported Jimmy T. for Smash ever since I first played WarioWare. If you don't do him justice, I will personally use my Shoop da Whoop Hippopotas to blow your brains out.
Eeep. All right, in that case, I guess I'll get going with him. And for the record, I've also supported him for quite some time now; he's just that awesome. But frustrating. *Goes off to think up an Up Special, muttering*

I believe that this is my first moveset. ...So yeah, everyone's bad at first, don't sweat it. ^.^

That thing is a relic, man. All the way from April '07.
Teehee. Anyway, speaking of relics, I'll do you one better. My first moveset. This is back from the days when we called a Final Smash a "Super Attack." Top that!

smashbot226

Smash Master
Remember Meme Man? Beat out almost every moveset in the contest, except three.

THAT was a good idea.

EDIT:

RESERVED FOR:

YOUTUBE MAN

He will be the new Meme Man.

All other movesets I've claimed are now forfeit.

THAT MEANS U CAN DO AMATERASU MENDEZ.
----------

Youtube Man is a small, mischievous character, that holds a magical ability to use the abilities of many YouTube characters, such as Tay Zonday, Dramatic Prairie Dog, & other such icons. He uses these in different situations, but all to his advantage.

---------

STATS:

SIZE: 2- He's pretty small, as seen in the picture.

POWER: 3- He's got a punch behind those attacks of his.

WEIGHT: 2- He's not too heavy, so e can be KO'd rather easily.

RANGE: 4- His moveset is where the fists pinch back- sometimes at a good range.

TRACTION: 5- He has excellent traction.

JUMP: 3- He's got quite a jump for a small fry.

FALLING SPEED: 1- Slowest falling speed in the game. Will take seven seconds to SD from the bottom pillar of Temple to the bottom boundary.

LAGS: 3- YM has medium lag between his moves.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Lol, my first one was Metapod in 2.0. I couldn't properly enter because of the rules.....CURSE YOU GCM :mad:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Teehee. Anyway, speaking of relics, I'll do you one better. My first moveset. This is back from the days when we called a Final Smash a "Super Attack." Top that!
How was he supposed to do titlts if he's always dashing?:confused:

Edit: LOL, look how one comment has basically given all of our first move sets a little more time in the spot light. Ah, nostaliga. *Salutes Vulturon, Bomberman, Viewtful Joe, Chris and Ryan, and El Piantisimo*

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
KingK.Rool said:
I really, really wanted them to call Final Smashes "Super Smashes" instead. Does that not sound sooo much better?

Santa Claus said:
THAT MEANS U CAN DO AMATERASU MENDEZ.
:D

EDIT -

@TWILTHERO: There can only be one Metapod. HARDEN FOR GLORY!

^^^ MORE RELICS!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
How was he supposed to do titlts if he's always dashing?:confused:
Huh. I guess he wasn't. That's why he's a horrible moveset. I truly never noticed that though. Nice catch.

See, back then, that was the standard, and nobody picked up on things like that. Least of all me. Oh yeah, I made him, Kamek (who I used as the basis for my Magikoopa set), Adeleine, Nightmare (from Kirby's Adventure), Farfetch'd, Tingle... poor movesets all, and yet I received praise. Times have changed, indeed.

And I agree, Mendez, they definitely should have been Super Smashes. Sounds way more awesomer.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
You made an Adeleine moveset?!

Linkage pl0x.

I <3 Adeleine. I made a moveset for her in MYM 2.0. If Kirby gets another rep. . . Ah, she just needs to appear in a newer game. . .
Yep, I remember checking yours out. Much better than mine. Anyway, for the lulz, here's the set (picture's busted now). I really went a bit overboard with the whole drawing gimmick, and she's too campy and boring to play against, but I liked it at the time. Oh yeah, and Down B is completely BROKEN.

And she IS a terrific character. Kirby 64 is amazing. If only, if only...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I still say Bonkers.
As long as we're dreaming, why not both? :)

Yep, I remember checking yours out. Much better than mine. Anyway, for the lulz, here's the set (picture's busted now). I really went a bit overboard with the whole drawing gimmick, and she's too campy and boring to play against, but I liked it at the time. Oh yeah, and Down B is completely BROKEN.

And she IS a terrific character. Kirby 64 is amazing. If only, if only...
Haha, that Down B really is broken. Funny that your Neutral B is actually a very similar idea to mine. She's a tough character, as she's never been playable or a very elaborate opponent, so a lot of her moveset has to be made up.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Well, I do have one bit of praise for the REALLY OLD move sets - those are more likley to be what that character's actual move set would be in Brawl. :laugh:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Haha, that Down B really is broken. Funny that your Neutral B is actually a very similar idea to mine. She's a tough character, as she's never been playable or a very elaborate opponent, so a lot of her moveset has to be made up.
True, true. We don't really have much source material to work with, she's a tricky one. She definitely needs to appear in the upcoming Kirby Wii.

Can't believe that I made that back in 2006...

Too true, Hyper Ridley, too true... and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom