• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
I stick to my opinion that someone should give justice to the great movesets of this contest and make a SSE using the winners since there should probably be 100 winners anyway...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Metal Knuckles by DancingFrogMan has been reviewed.

The moveset reviews

I also am now actually putting up my review queue on my site like Mendez so that people besides me can actually remember it. You may only have one moveset of yours at a time on the queue, so you need to specifically request which moveset you want me to do. If you don't, I'll take my pick.

MasterWarlord's moveset commentary and constructive criticism

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
meh, well the review wasn't great (but I must admit it wasn't the greatest character to review), hopefully Tails will get a good review when it's completed (still waiting for it to be fully complete to when I review.) and gosh, I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION IF THE MOVES HAD SWEET-SPOTS OR NOT!! GAAAAAH

good thing times should've changed :)

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I stick to my opinion that someone should give justice to the great movesets of this contest and make a SSE using the winners since there should probably be 100 winners anyway...
I've been kinda bugging folks to make an SSE with the winners of MYM 2. I'd do it, but a) I fail at organizing storylines and b) I fear I'll be too biased. If someone wants to make this SSE with last contest's winners, they should prolly do it in the social group.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I've been kinda bugging folks to make an SSE with the winners of MYM 2. I'd do it, but a) I fail at organizing storylines and b) I fear I'll be too biased. If someone wants to make this SSE with last contest's winners, they should prolly do it in the social group.
Don't look at me to do it. I wasn't around for MYM 2.0 and I'm not fond of the very low moveset detail in that topic. I wouldn't be able to give that many people good representation because I don't like the movesets, and would probably end up focusing on my favorite characters rather then my favorite movesets.

My final SSE chapter is almost complete. It's going to give EVERY character screen time. The main thing standing in my way is writing up enough attacks to make the final boss stand out. Dry Giga Bowser and the first boss of this chapter have 10 attacks, so it's going to be hard to top that. You'll be glad to know that Teigen's personality shines through more so in this chapter, Iron Thorn. And. . .

MENDEZ. I NEED A TRUE DRACULA PIC.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
TWILTHERO, if Beast Trio is finished soon, can they be in your SSE? They would be great for comedic value!

EDIT: Until after October 31, when character entries are ended, I think I will delay my SSE. However, I too would like a True Dracula pic; it will come in handy later.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
TWILTHERO, if Beast Trio is finished soon, can they be in your SSE? They would be great for comedic value!
Yeah i'll try my best, though you should have Pmed me but since i'm such a cool kid, i'll let it slide. I don't know how they will fit in, but i'll try my best.

Though i barely got feedback on the previous chapter, but i think it's because it's not finsihed yet. I'll finish the chapter today. Oh god, how will i fit in 30 characters when i only got 2 in so far? Aw well, i think my SSE is going to be like 10-20 chapters or something.

Also no more characters will be accepted. I'm sorry, but i think my head is going to explode if there's anymore. Also note that i'm only doing this SSE to show my creative stupid brain off.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I've got everything else done now and need to see what True Dracula actually looks like so I can make his boss battle. Don't tell me to look at youtube videos, as youtube fails to work on this computer. I typed in "castlevania true dracula" in google images and looked through countless pages for just images of the regualr Dracula. Can you please get a couple screenshots or something of him?

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Donna on page 343.

She looks like a really good character.

Not to mention she looks really hot too. Not that I like cartoon characters at all but I think for an original character she is really well drawl, even if not done in the realistic style.

Is Donna Jewish?

What type of shoes is she wearing, are those hard-soled oxfords?

I think we should compile a list of all original characters in this MYM 3.0 because there could be a lot of potential for them. I like already made characters like Master Chief and the Saints Row guy and Paula Polestar and Sylar and other people but still original characters are cool. I remember some people made some character like Amna Warrior in the last one that were very good too.

Do you think it'd be possible for someone too look through the thread and make a list of all "original characters" in this thread.

I wanted to make this really tall hot woman who is like 6'3 and really physically strong, and fights with both fists, kicks, and weapons like a pepper spray and others but I don't have the ability to create a good moveset nor draw :urg:

But I hope for original characters, we should try to make people who are not "typical" (i.e. white male). I am hoping for more interesting female characters and people of color (black, Hispanic, Native American, Asian, Arab, Hindu Indian etc).

@BKupa666 **** I have to wait until after October 31 to see your SSE. I was really excited to see it. Hopefully with the time in between now and then, the SSE you will make will be very great.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
o_o Donna is...ballin'.

I've been toying with the idea of a Native American guy who hangs out with a bunch of superheroes but doesn't have ANY powers, just to lol at the stereotype of nonwhites having powers like talking to animals/ghosts or ESP or something else. But he'd still pwn with his expensive compound bow and Pinto horse. And his name would be Arthur.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Donna is a great moveset, very descriptive and thorough. Very creative using a non-weapon as a weapon (camera). and excelllennnnnttt, another oc. Tight pics too.

Do you think it'd be possible for someone too look through the thread and make a list of all "original characters" in this thread
LIST OF Original Charactaz
Supercultist (4)
The "Bombastic" Bag Man (9)
Ranaru (12)
Chris Lionheart (older) (19)
This Game's Winner (20)
Smashbot226 (36)
Cutlass (40)
Ray Fox (43)
Stanislav (50)
The CEO (56)
Philip the Bear (65)
Tiggah (83)
Ian, Guardian 787 (107)
Pizzaman (135)
Olympic Man (154)
Pikafan8269297 (154)
Teigen (154)
Street Performer (206)
Bowser Jr. and Nina Cortex (209)
Erutashi (254)
Spaceman G (311)
Beast Trio (328)
Donna (343)

Here's some I missed, Junahu found these (number is the post number):
Negi-kun 545
DS-Tan 1472
Samurai Panda 1531
Ian Guardian 787 1557
Sin-Paw-Dip 3476
Froggy 3521
Bear Minimum 3643
The number in ()s is the page number.
Most of my work was cut out for me thanks to Dancingfrogman.
I probably missed some, sorry if I did, you can correct me if you so choose.

Looks like 154 is the magic number this time around.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
In a bit, after dinner, I plan to post three original characters that will be done this or next contest.

Sorry to those who are waiting for my SSE, but I can do that anytime, and for now, I wish to finish some movesets. I know I will do Woody from Toy Story this contest.

@TWILTHERO, if you have trouble with the Beast Trio, you don't have to have them...I can't wait to see Yau's involvement

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
o_o Donna is...ballin'.

I've been toying with the idea of a Native American guy who hangs out with a bunch of superheroes but doesn't have ANY powers, just to lol at the stereotype of nonwhites having powers like talking to animals/ghosts or ESP or something else. But he'd still pwn with his expensive compound bow and Pinto horse. And his name would be Arthur.
I also sorta was toying with the idea of a Native American hero as well. But not the typical talking to animal or ESP stuff, rather he has power to heal people and nature and also has control over the earth. Not so much as animals per se but rather, he has the power to do things like heal plants, animals, people, and remove toxins from the enviornment.

Is that considered stereotyping Native Americans? Having the power to heal and make toxins and things foreign to nature (i.e. man made crap and pollution) disappear?

I know that a lot of Native Americans today purposely try to put that type of ideology of saving the earth from the white man's process of "civilizing the savage natural world" as a way to "get back to their roots" whereas in the past it was considered "uncool" to be Native American.

Do you think power to heal earth and nature is a bad stereotype power for a Native American?

@cheap_josh
Thanks for the list. I didn't realize there were so few original characters here.

My problem with trying to create a moveset, I tried to create Salahuddin Ayyub because I am a big fan of everything Crusades related but I couldn't really think too much out of the box. I mean... what could a Kurdish Muslim commander in 1191 really do besides the typical sword-swipe and the occasional recurve bow and horse here and there. GreatClayMonkey didn't even grade my moveset, and I thought I did everything on it.

Wait... is Salahuddin Ayyub considered an original character or not... because he actually existed as far as I know.

I think is too hard to go beyond the standard formula "punch-punch-kick" AAA combo type stuff, there is only so much a person can do that is dissimilar to other characters. The rules sorta force us to be too creative to the point of being rediculous.

Ok... so Master Chief cannot do punch-punch-kick that would be clonish. Should he just do 2 punches instead, or should he pull out a banshee out of no where and shoot plasma at you?

Like if I want to create a cool badass Russian guy from the game STALKER or some OC that is some guy who uses modern day guns, it is impossible to do because most actions would seem clonish. Shoot guns and swear in Russian. That is all the guy can do, it'd be worse if he could pull a pink elephant out of his butt and use it to smash you as his forward smash.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I also sorta was toying with the idea of a Native American hero as well. But not the typical talking to animal or ESP stuff, rather he has power to heal people and nature and also has control over the earth. Not so much as animals per se but rather, he has the power to do things like heal plants, animals, people, and remove toxins from the enviornment.

Is that considered stereotyping Native Americans? Having the power to heal and make toxins and things foreign to nature (i.e. man made crap and pollution) disappear?

I know that a lot of Native Americans today purposely try to put that type of ideology of saving the earth from the white man's process of "civilizing the savage natural world" as a way to "get back to their roots" whereas in the past it was considered "uncool" to be Native American.

Do you think power to heal earth and nature is a bad stereotype power for a Native American?

@cheap_josh
Thanks for the list. I didn't realize there were so few original characters here.

My problem with trying to create a moveset, I tried to create Salahuddin Ayyub because I am a big fan of everything Crusades related but I couldn't really think too much out of the box. I mean... what could a Kurdish Muslim commander in 1191 really do besides the typical sword-swipe and the occasional recurve bow and horse here and there. GreatClayMonkey didn't even grade my moveset, and I thought I did everything on it.

Wait... is Salahuddin Ayyub considered an original character or not... because he actually existed as far as I know.

I think is too hard to go beyond the standard formula "punch-punch-kick" AAA combo type stuff, there is only so much a person can do that is dissimilar to other characters. The rules sorta force us to be too creative to the point of being rediculous.

Ok... so Master Chief cannot do punch-punch-kick that would be clonish. Should he just do 2 punches instead, or should he pull out a banshee out of no where and shoot plasma at you?

Like if I want to create a cool badass Russian guy from the game STALKER or some OC that is some guy who uses modern day guns, it is impossible to do because most actions would seem clonish. Shoot guns and swear in Russian. That is all the guy can do, it'd be worse if he could pull a pink elephant out of his butt and use it to smash you as his forward smash.
I think the PPK can be done if done creatively, just gotta think of it a little. But in all honesty, I don't see the big deal behind the PPK issue, considering everyone in SSBB PPKs (or sword sword stab... or whatever you want to call it.) I'd say keep it simple and only if it works with your character. I wouldn't have a genie moveset do Taekwondo unless I explicitly stated why he'd be doing that.

And no, as cheesy as it sounds, you can do anything with movesets. You should go ahead and try making your badass Russian guy and see what you come up with. That's the beauty of OCs, you have no rules to follow, only yours.

Salahuddin Ayyub wouldn't be an OC if he's real, he'd just have a custom moveset... which is every other moveset here. And as far as working with stereotypes, don't worry about that. Just develop your character (or don't, whatever floats you boat, I don't really develop mine passed the description and are mostly archetypes). Have fun with it and don't stress out too much about being politically correct. I mean as long as you're not flat out ignorant and rude it'd be fine imo.

Also stereotyping =/= bad. I mean it can be, and a lot of it is. But it doesn't have to be.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
I actually got that idea from tropes, I'm rather impressionable. And no, that's actually pretty cool, it's useful, and it alludes to Native Americans' reverence for the land without that whole LOOK, THE COCKROACH IS TRYING TO SAY THINGS! deal. I say go for it, I like healers.

By the way, I love Native American art and culture. They do nice beadwork and they give the wolfies the respect they deserve ;D

On topic, it's hard to be creative, I agree. And don't worry about stereotypes, I agree. It's not like these are going to be publicly shown and some civil rights organization is going to come after us.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Iron Thorn: That's not True Dracula, that's just Dracula from Circle of the Moon. Pshaw pshaw. :ohwell:

This is True Dracula:

Though if that sprite isn't big enough I'll gladly put it through GIMP for you guys. And if someone's planning on making him a boss and needs a list of attacks, just say the word. :bee:

EDIT -

@Kiki52: Concerning the PPK thing, all you have to do is think outside the box. Yeah, you could have your Russian just punch twice...but why not have him punch 4 times? Or 5? Why not have a long, ten-part standard A combo, that only deals like 1% per hit, but draws in well and comes out fast with large priority?

I do know what you mean about the modern-day conundrum though. It's the same reason why people had a hard time imagining Snake in the game, and even the finished product isn't really ideal to a lot of Snake fans (he never used a mortar, dropkicks, axe handles, or Cyphers like that).

...But looking at it from that angle, if your character doesn't have a lot of signature attacks: just make sh*t up. I mean, of the movesets I've done, most of those characters can do two things: move, and attack. And they rarely have more than one or two attacks. Heck, Phoenix and Naota don't attack at all.

Just keep the personality of your character in mind, and think of what he'd be able to do in real life, then translate that to Smash Bros., and things will work out fine.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
That's a shame that the picture Iron Thron posted wasn't True Dracula. I saw a lot of moveset/boss attacks potetional in there, and to be quite frank I think it looks alot cooler then that one.

Would it be unsatisfactory if I used that design from circle of the moon for the boss?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
That's a shame that the picture Iron Thron posted wasn't True Dracula. I saw a lot of moveset/boss attacks potetional in there, and to be quite frank I think it looks alot cooler then that one.

Would it be unsatisfactory if I used that design from circle of the moon for the boss?
No, not really. Technically the only time Drac was called "True Dracula" was in Portrait of Ruin, which is where the second picture's from. He's almost always had a more monstrous second-form, though.

So yeah, if you're not worried about the name, there are even others I could pull...like nyeh:

Castlevania / Simon's Curse

Symphony of the Night

Dracula X

Or you could be super-cool and use...

Dracula's Throne!

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
The first True Dracula looks better for Brawl, yes. :( I can see a good deal coming out of it.

Kiki said:

I'd not be worried about being stereotypical at all, unless it's on a particularly offensive scale. This is Super Smash Bros. after all; we're free to be creative and play on a few things here. :D

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Thanks for the large selection of Draculas. Wikied Dracula up to learn more about the character, but I still feel that the one Iron Thorn posted is the most bad ***, least generic, and has the most moveset potetional. A moveset for that design makes itself with all of those body parts.

I am taking a lot of creative influence to get Dracula to work in my SSE, but I feel I've done a decent job with his role as a whole. If you want to read Dracula's part, Mendez, just skip to level 40 once I post this thing. For now, I'm off to make an epic boss battle. . .Then fix up all the spacing and add the BBcode over the course of a bloody half hour. . .

If you feel your moveset is offensive or controversial, go look up Cheap Josh's Barack Obama moveset he posted a few pages back.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Ack, sprite sheets. They've been cleaned up.

Chief Mendez the Magnificent said:
Castlevania / Simon's Curse

Symphony of the Night

Dracula X

Or you could be super-cool and use...

Dracula's Throne!

See, as a Castlevania nerd, I'd prefer you not use the one from Circle, because not only is that one of the lesser 'Vania titles, but Dracula played a really small role in the game, and that battle was stupefyingly easy since they gave you a platform you could stand on and avoid 99% of his attacks while you DSS'd him to death.

Ideally you'd go with either of the Symphony of the Night versions (the wingless version or the throne), because Dracula actually does sh*t in that game. Awesome sh*t.

...But that's just how I feel about it, and I won't argue whatever decision you make, since after all, it's your story. :bee:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Donna is a great moveset, very descriptive and thorough. Very creative using a non-weapon as a weapon (camera). and excelllennnnnttt, another oc. Tight pics too.

LIST OF Original Charactaz
Supercultist (4)
The "Bombastic" Bag Man (9)
Ranaru (12)
Chris Lionheart (older) (19)
This Game's Winner (20)
Smashbot226 (36)
Cutlass (40)
Ray Fox (43)
Stanislav (50)
The CEO (56)
Philip the Bear (65)
Tiggah (83)
Ian, Guardian 787 (107)
Pizzaman (135)
Olympic Man (154)
Pikafan8269297 (154)
Teigen (154)
Street Performer (206)
Erutashi (254)
Spaceman G (311)
Beast Trio (328)
Donna (343)

The number in ()s is the page number.
Most of my work was cut out for me thanks to Dancingfrogman.
I probably missed some, sorry if I did, you can correct me if you so choose.

Looks like 154 is the magic number this time around.
You forgot BJ and Nina. They're not completely made-up, but their entire concept is original. ADD THEM YOU FOOL!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Cannot wait for Warlord's story

These original characters will be done by me this or next contest:

Mista Chef & Bozo

Doggy & Bear

Tickle-Me Emo*​

* = is not completely original

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
ummmm.....how do you insert an image cuz the link inserter isn't working and im not to sure how to manually do it......

(Heh, once again, my original, Sin Paw Dip, was overlooked..... but since he was pretty weakly made it's understandable...)

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
nah, i meant to insert a page link, like in sigs. and such, also, Warlord, you dont care about being first on THE page-.-, you care about being first on Pg. 350...>.>

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Here's hoping I don't post at the same time as someone else and screw this up again...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Chapter 5: The soul of a heartless vampire

Level 34: Chaos Citadel - First Floor
Play as: Yoda or Crono or Llyod Irving or Garet or Ty or Waddle Doo or Chris Lionheart or Teigen or Andy's Toys or Sin Paw Dip

The opening cutscene of the final chapter shows the characters of chapter 3 and the survivors of chapters 1 and 2 coming out of the portal Zant made for them to Dracula's Chaos Citadel. The citadel is just as it was left in the first chapter, Yoda and Chris Lionheart going up in front of the other characters to lead the way. Ashencroft is most angered at Chris being one of the leaders and steps up in front of him, letting out an annoyed grunt and folding his arms, then pointing to himself. Bass, Cervantes, Doopliss, the Grim Reaper, Metal Knuckles and Sauron come up and do similiar motions, wanting to be the leaders themselves. Upon seeing the arrogance of each other, the villians start duking it out amongst one another, while Yoda facepalms and sighs. You must choose a character besides one of the earlier mentioned characters, who will then proceed to jump into the fray to try to get them to cease their time wasting fighting. You fight them all in a free for all, more villians spawning as previous ones are defeated.

After the battle, the villians will be rubbing their rear ends as they get up, severly beaten. The character you picked stands triumphantly over them, but then Waddle Doo (Yoda if Waddle Doo was picked) does a shrugging motion while a thought bubble with Nightmare in it appears above his head. The characters look around for Nightmare to be nowhere to be found, then hears his yelling of "SOOOOOUUUULLLLSSSS!" from inside the citadel. Apparantely, Nightmare ignored the rest of the party and charged straight into the citadel, the camera zooming inside to show him cleaving his way through the vampires who inhabit the citadel. The camera briefly goes back to the characters going to run in after him, annoyed at having lost the element of surprise, then you play as Nightmare in a battle against the vampires. The vampires are more then just the standard ones fought here in the first chapter, and are vampires you've seen from all the previous chapters as well as a few new ones.

After the battle, the other characters catch up to Nightmare, who just laughs evily and does a shrugging motion, wondering what took them so long. He charges forward ahead of the other characters, giving them on chance to catch their breath and forcing them to follow after him, thinking he can do it perfectly fine himself. You play as the exceptionally large group made even more massive by the individual lives of Andy's Toys in a re-do of the first level, but the enemies are much more numerous and a good deal tougher, there also being more traps to hamper your progress.

Level 35: Water Temple
Play as: Astaroth or Voldo or Zora Soldier or Krystal

Contrary to the last level and the name of this level, this cutscene shows the palace of twilight, more directly Zant seated in his throne room. He watches the progress of the characters making their way up into Dracula's fortress and rubs his hands togher eagerly then lets out an evil laugh. He eyes the skull artifact that he gave to Chris Lionheart when he sent him out to invade the fortress. . .But suddenly, Chris drops it, leaving it behind. Zant goes berserk upon seeing this, stomping about and what not. He then lets out a loud cry, and a large sum of characters come into the room. They apparantely are working alongside Zant, revealing themselves as Gray Fox, Chaos, Master Hand, Dr. Eggman, Porky, Toon Ganondorf, N. Tropy, Shaman, Fatman, Mewtwo and Dimentio. Zant points at the skull laying on the ground in the image of the portal frantically, and most of the characters look rather alarmed and hastily go in without a second thought. Dimentio, apparantely a new member of this evil group, shrugs, not knowing what the big deal is. Zant facepalms and opens up another portal and points at it, allowing it do the explaining. The portal shows the skull curing a vampire back to human status. . .But goes on to show Zant coming alongside him and snapping his fingers, causing the person to bow down before him. While the skull artifact can cure one of their vampire status, it gives Zant the ability to bind them to his will. Dimentio applauds Zant's plan for Zant to take a slight bow and chuckle slightly, then Dimentio goes into the portal after the skull artifact where the rest of the other characters went.

Upon going through the portal to the chaos citadel, the other villians working with Zant are seen waiting, most annoyed. N. Tropy looks at one of his many clocks on his body to check the time while Master Hand drums his fingers impatiatenly. The other characters have their arms folded or are tapping their feet, some doing both, all clearly upset with Dimentio's abscene. Dimentio shakes his hands about to apologize, and motions for them to go along to get the artifact. They go off to do so, but Dimentio has plans of his own and opens up another portal which he proceeds to enter.

We finally rejoin Astaroth, Voldo, Krystal and the Zora Soldier, who have been stranded in the water temple ever since the fight against Gyarados in chapter 2. While Astaroth, Voldo, and the zora are content to stay here, having stayed to guard the place for long periods of time, Krystal isn't exactly over joyed at being trapped in this place. Krystal is seen trying to scramble up the wall to get to the hole in the cieling that Gyarados shot Andy's Toys out of so long ago, but she fails for what is probably one of many, many times. Astaroth and Voldo laugh at her pathetic attempt to get to freedom while Krystal just goes up to try to climb the wall again, but the Zora Soldier comes in front of her, stopping her, putting his hand on her shoulder. Krystal shrugs off the zora's hand, annoyed, and once again tries to climb up to just bruise herself even further and amuse Voldo and Astaroth. Krystal is pretty angry at them by now and rushes over with her staff, shoving it into Voldo's mouth to silence him. Astaroth takes the staff away from her and snaps it then cracks his knuckles and neck as he comes towards her, laughing evily. The zora comes over and sighs as they get into yet another fight with the guardians, and you get to finally choose your character for the battle. Your partner will be computer controlled in this 2 vs 2 battle, all 4 characters being on screen at once.

After the battle, Astaroth is seen pinning down Krystal or visa versa with their respective weapons depending on who won (Krystal's staff having magically been repaired), but Dimentio suddenly comes between them to put an end to the conflict, his signature theme starting to play. The characters all stare at Dimentio questioningly for him to just chuckle and bow slightly to introduce himself. He opens a portal to let them out of the place and gestures inwards to it, seemingly meaning well, the characters hastily running straight for the portal. Dimentio closes it just before they can enter it though and shakes his head and finger in a "tsk tsk tsk..." like motion. The characters look at Dimentio with even more confusion for the dark jester to open up a portal that shows Zant's head in it. Dimentio points to Zant and then runs his finger accross his own neck to communicate that if they'll help him kill Zant, he'll get them out of this place. Astaroth and Voldo jump at the chance for more killing, nodding rapidly, while Krystal and the Zora Soldier are more suspicious, folding their arms and not agreeing to the shady deal. Dimentio just laughs and snaps his fingers, causing the three of them to be transported to his "Dimension D", Dimentio's own personal little realm, then fires a magic projectile at them. A battle starts, and you play as Dimentio against the other two resisting characters in a two on one battle.

After knocking out Krystal and the zora, Dimentio lets out an evil chuckle and snaps his fingers once again for them to be transported back to the Water Temple while Astaroth and Voldo have been awaiting them. Dimentio takes out two mind controlling floro sprouts and plants them on Krystal and the Zora Soldier for them to spring up then bow down before their new master. Dimentio lets out an evil laugh as do Voldo and Astaroth, then the dark jester opens up a portal to the palace for his new minions, them all going into it as the level ends.

Level 36: Chaos Citadel - Second Floor
Play as: Gray Fox, Chaos, Master Hand, Dr. Eggman, Porky, Toon Ganondorf, N. Tropy, Shaman, Fatman, Mewtwo

The cutscene first shows the group allied with Zant arriving on the second floor of the chaos citadel, being a decent bit behind the party of Lionheart and Yoda. Plenty more vampires are there to greet them, there being no shortage in the chaos citadel, and they all get in fighting positions. N. Tropy slows down time for Fatman, who literally zips around at the speed of sound when this is combined with his roller skates. He goes about laying tons of time bombs and trip-wire bombs, and upon time speeding up again a massive explsosion engulfs the vampires. Fatman and N. Tropy pat each other on the back in their little team up while the rest of the villians just laugh. However, those vampires were just one of many waves, more coming to attack. Mewtwo levitates up the heavy Porky, Fatman, and Eggman then drops them on top of the vampires while Gray Fox, Chaos and Shaman pick off the stragglers. The Shaman does so with long range magic, using up her mana, while Chaos extends out his limbs, and lastly Gray Fox using sheer speed and precision to finish off any vampires. Toon Ganondorf isn't even able to draw his swords before all the vampires are decimated, putting them away once again and laughing evily while Master Hand gives a thumbs up to his fellow villians. Still, yet more vampires come to attack in an even bigger wave, the characters going back to back. Shaman buffs up the characters with her bloodlust spell while N. Tropy slows down time slightly for them, not able to do so as well for multiple people, and a battle starts. The sheer quanity of the vampires here is amazing, but there will regularly be timer items you can pick up to slow the vampires down, this representing N. Tropy's ability to slow down time.

After the battle, the villians all laugh evily together at their victory, but Mewtwo silences them by opening up a portal showing an image of Zant's skull artifact Chris Lionheart lost, telling them to start searching for it. Mewtwo starts levitating things around with his mind to get them out of the way while Fatman uses his ridiculously fast roller skates to jet around and give the place a quick skim. Master Hand points in various directions, causing explsosions in those areas, hoping to reveal an open spot, while Shaman uses bloodlust to make herself move faster so she can more quickly find the artifact. Chaos extends his limbs to search in multiple places at the same time while Gray Fox moves about with speed and precision in a efficient way to find the artifact. Toon Ganondorf burns various objects with magic when he finds they're not in that area while Eggman brings up X-Ray vision goggles to search the area as quickly as possible. N. Tropy uses his control over time to slow it down to a crawl for everyone but him, and he casually searches about at his own pace, everyone else barely moving in his little time rift while he searches. The camera shifts to Porky's vision, who is lazily just sitting there in his spider mech and not looking for the artifact. Porky sees N. Tropy zipping about at ridiculous speeds and is unable to keep up with him, holding his head in confusion. Eventually Master Hand finds the skull artifact Chris Lionheart discared, pointing to it rapidly. Mewtwo comes over and picks it up, laughing evily, then the cutscene fades to the party of Yoda and Chris Lionheart.

The characters continue following the rampaging Nightmare through the castle, him slicing apart vampires left and right. Waddle Doo looks very tired with his stubby little legs, having a hard time keeping up. Bass turns around and laughs at him, poking his giant eye for him to hold it in pain. Ty smacks Bass upside the head for his jerkish attitude for Bass to tackle him and causes Waddle Doo to join in the brawl against Bass. Yoda sighs and motions for the party to stop, but the villians (Cervantes, Doopliss, Grim Reaper, Metal Knuckles, Nightmare, Sauron, Ashencroft), uncaring for the minor conflict taking place, wanting nothing but to slay Dracula. Llyod notices that Teigen is pregnant and eyes her, slightly weirded out, causing Teigen to growl at him lowly in anger and tackle him. Crono laughs at his misfortune while Garet facepalms, but Crono's laughter is soon ended by Teigen pulling him into the brawl as well. Chris, Garet, Sin Paw Dip, and Yoda try to get them to stop their fighting by trying to pull them apart and such, but this does little good.

Andy's Toys see a large amount of vampires approaching and frantically motion off to them to the other characters in fear, Hamm's cork popping out in terror as he first sees them as usual. The characters are too busy with each other to notice the vampires as they close in, and Rex is left with no choice but to show some actual courage by letting out a full scale T-Rex roar to get their attention. Upon getting the attention of the characters, Rex is too overjoyed that he finally let out a true roar to tell them about the vampires, basking in his glory, causing the other characters to go back to fighting. Mr. Potatoe Head facepalms, but Slinky gets a decent idea and stretches out his actual sling that makes up his body to trip the vampires as they pass. Rex starts beating them down with his tail while Potatoe Head and Hamm fire pieces of their body and coins respectively, and a battle starts. You play as each of Andy's Toys against the vampires, the other characters of the group being seen fighting each other in the background.

After the battle, no cutscene is shown and you jump immeditately into playing as Yoda and Chris against Waddle Doo, Bass, and Ty. Waddle Doo and Ty are on a team while Bass is on his own, and you have two characters to dispose of all of them and "resolve" the conflict. Next, you play as Sin Paw Dip and Garet against Teigen, Llyod Irving and Crono, Teigen being the one with no allies.

We cut to the group of villians from Yoda's party, Nightmare leading the way for them, yelling out "SOOOOUUUULLLSSSS", letting the whole world know of their invasion of the chaos citadel. They suddenly get caught in a decently large battle against enemy vampires, and the cutscene shows the battle. Metal Knuckles fires about in all directions, hovering about to dodge attacks, staying out of range of the vampires, while the Grim Reaper hides behind Sauron, sending reaplings at his foes. Cervantes devours a soul of a vampire and manipulates the soul so that the vampire will obey him and come with him while Doopliss steals the shadow of a vampire, taking his body away from him and using it while the Vampire shrivels away into nothing. Ashencroft's helmet cracks slightly and he hastily covers it up with one hand. Sauron looks at him questioningly, being the only one who notices, coming over to his fellow warlord. Ashencroft takes off the hand to reveal his demon face underneath and his wings to come out from behind his cape, expecting Sauron to be hostile towards him. However, the all powerful ring bearer shows no problem with this and applauds him slightly while laughing evily, Ashencroft laughing evily along with him. Doopliss gets hit out of his vampire form and the Grim Reaper chuckles slightly, Doopliss looking slightly annoyed at him. Nightmare, Metal Knuckles and Cervantes finish off the vampires here, and they then proceed through the rest of the second floor. You play through the standard second level that you did which is just as you left it in the first chapter, only now with many more traps and enemies.

Nightmare's party continues rampaging their way through the vampires after going through the level, being at the stairs to the third floor of the chaos citadel. They are stopped by yet another blockade of vampires which slow their progress, but this gives enough time for Yoda's Party to catch up to them. After defeating these amateur vampires, a real threat emerges itself. Dracula's army of vampire generals come down the stairs in a charge to attack. It's quite the sight to see, as they even seemingly have a tactical strategy planned. The big bulky characters such as K. Rool, Big, Storo, Bowser Jr. (Who is grown up and bulky) and Tiny the Tiger (With Cortex mounted on his back) lead the way while the ranged characters stay in the back. Small speedy characters such as Chao, Plusle, Minun, and Sandslash go inbetween character legs to be as much of a distraction as possible, and in general just cause plenty of chaos. In any case, yet another large scale battle starts. The rosters which square off against each other are:

Yoda, Crono, Llyod Irving, Garet, Ty, Waddle Doo, Chris Lionheart, Teigen, Andy's Toys, Sin Paw Dip, Bass, Cervantes, Doopliss, Grim Reaper, Metal Knuckles, Nightmare, Sauron and Ashencroft

Vs

Street Performer, Peter Griffon, Sain, Zelos Wilder, Shannon, Leonardo, The Delicious One, Mallow, Zombie, Joe Perry, Pizzaman, Phoenix Wright, Grown up Bowser Jr./Nina Cortex, Cortex and Tiny, CEO, Black Shadow, Simon Belmont, Sandslash, Isaac, Knuckles, Shadow, Gibari, Big the Cat, The Squeak Squad, Captain Syrup, Plusle & Minun, Chao, Jack Sparrow, K. Rool and Gecko Moria

As you can see, this time around you're severely out numbered in the vampire match. You have to take out 33 characters counting transformations, while you only have 21. You aren't cut any slack here considering how late it is in the game, you having to defeat each and every one of them. After defeating them, the characters are tired and weary of the battle, but their troubles are far from over as the group allied with Zant has caught up to them while they were busy fighting the vampires. Master Hand points forward at all the vampires who are ready to fall victim to Zant's skull artifact. Chris sees that they have his skull artifact and figures they must of stolen it from him, not knowing he lost it, and angrily goes at them to attack. Mewtwo, the wielder of the artifact, does a spinning laugh, then uses his psychic powers to levitate Chris into Teigen, knocking her over. Teigen gets most angry at this and motions her raptor forward to attack, the wolf woman herself going forward at the enemies ferally. Yoda's party joins Teigen in the battle, coming up alongside her, ready to slash them all down with their superior numbers. Fatman prepares a large amount of bombs for their arrival over to them while Shaman and N. Tropy use bloodlust and slow down time respectively, them taking advantage of the opportunity to prepare themselves. They certainly need it though, as the battle is 10 vs 21 in the enemy's favor. You play as the group of villians with the skull artifact, being down in numbers by nearly a 2 to 1 ratio.

Level 37: Chaos Citadel - Third Floor
Play as: Gray Fox, Chaos, Master Hand, Dr. Eggman, Porky, Toon Ganondorf, N. Tropy, Shaman, Fatman, Mewtwo, Street Performer, Peter Griffon, Sain, Zelos Wilder, Shannon, Leonardo, The Delicious One, Mallow, Zombie, Joe Perry, Pizzaman, Phoenix Wright, Grown up Bowser Jr./Nina Cortex, Cortex and Tiny, CEO, Black Shadow, Simon Belmont, Sandslash, Isaac, Knuckles, Shadow, Gibari, Big the Cat, The Squeak Squad, Captain Syrup, Plusle & Minun, Chao, Jack Sparrow, K. Rool, Gecko Moria (The entire cast besides Dracula, Yoda's party, and Dimentio's party)

The cutscene picks up where the previous level left off, Yoda's party all falling to the ground in defeat at the hands of the party allied with Zant. They all laugh evily over the bodies of their defeated foes, but Master Hand motions for them to go on, pointing at the vampires which they can convert to their side. Mewtwo goes over with the artifact and uses it on Jack Sparrow to test it, and it frees him of his vampire status and causes him to regain conciousness. It notably however gives him a strange red symbol on his forehead. Jack sees the large amount of bodies lying on the ground and goes to flee in panic, but the cutscene cuts over to Zant in his palace of twilight, watching the event take place through a portal. Laughing evily. He snaps his fingers to cause Jack to stop in place and puts his arms at his sides, then bow to the other ten villians who are present in the Chaos Citadel. More laughing ensues from all the villians, including Zant, then Mewtwo goes about using the artifact on all the other vampires to convert them to Zant's side. Notable animations for characters upon first getting revived include:

CEO: Offers the villians large amounts of money in hopes they have mercy on him.

K. Rool: Tries to fire his blunderbuss at the villians for it to just backfire and leave him covered in soot, after which he gets brainwashed.
Phoenix Wright: Typically says "OBJECTION!" to once again being brainwashed.

Sandslash: Tries to dig to flee, but is unable to dig through the flooring of the chaos citadel.

Big the Cat: Stupidly gives his "savior" Mewtwo a big hug for saving him from his vampire status, starting to crack the bones in his somewhat fragile body, but luckily for him gets brain washed before causing any notable damage.

The Delicious One and Mallow: Upon getting revived, the brainwashed Big the Cat and Storo stare at them hungrily, drooling, causing them to run in terror at fast speeds. They almost get too far out of range of the skull to avoid being brainwashed, but are caught at the last second. Eggman and Fatman hold back Big and Storo from eating them. . .Then rub their hands together and hastily go to eat them themselves. Toon Ganondorf facepalms and introduces the two fat fools to his twin swords, after which they hastily back away.

Doc (Squeak Squad): Rapidly presses control alt delete to try to cause his UFO to explode to deal damage to his enemies and limit his ability to fight in a brainwashed state before being brainwashed once again, realizing what's happening due to Storo and Spinni already standing alongside the villians. However; Doc only gets a "Error 404, your buttocks not found" then gets brainwashed.

Pizzaman: Offers Mewtwo a terrible looking pizza, pulling it out of nowhere. Fatman appears to be interested in it, staring at it hungrily, but Mewtwo uses his psychic powers to cause it to combust as Pizzaman gets brainwashed. Fatman looks most saddened by this and sighs.

After all the characters are finally under Zant's command, Master Hand points forwards up the stairs to the troops, after which they hastily go up to charge towards Dracula as ordered. After their troops go, the villians themselves head up after them, but Eggman and Porky go at the same time with their large mechs, getting stuck. Neither look as if they're going to back down against as they keep trying to scramble up. Mewtwo sighs and levitates Eggman up the stairs to get him out of his stuck position while Porky is angered upon going up in his mech that he was the last one up. The other villians laugh at this, Porky scowling at them angrily, but letting it go. You play as Zant's massive army that makes up a large chunk of the roster for the final floor of the chaos citadel, destroying anything that might get in your way. The level has a notable jump in difficulty to account for your insane roster of characters, there being new vampire enemies introduced with massive power as well as plenty of deadly traps.

Level 38: Palace of Twilight - Throne Room
Play as: Dimentio, Astaroth, Voldo, Krystal, Zora Soldier

Dimentio, his two mind controlled servants, Krystal and the Zora Soldier, as well as the willing Astaroth and Voldo come out of the portal from the Water Temple, arriving in Zant's throne room. Zant is seated on his throne as usual, and is alaramed to see Dimentio not attacking with the rest of his allies. Zant hastily motions to the portal he's using to observe the attack on the chaos citadel, telling Dimentio to go join the attack. Dimentio shows no interest in doing this though, shaking his head and wagging his finger in a "tsk tsk tsk. . ." motion. Zant gets a puzzeled look on his face, then Dimentio points forward at Zant for Krystal and the Zora Soldier to go forward and mindlessly attack while Astaroth and Voldo laugh evily, joining them to go execute the usurper king. Zant appears rather alarmed at this, but has no intentions of being defeated. He summons forth several Shadow Beasts and Wizard's Heads to defend himself with, leaving Dimentio's party with no choice but to defeat Zant's minions first. You play as them in a battle against the minions, Zant seated on his throne in the background, regularly sending spells your way.

After defeating the minions, Zant applauds Dimentio's efforts. The dark jester takes a slight bow and chuckles evily, but there is only a brief pause before he goes to attack Zant himself to finish him off. Zant has no intentions of making this battle easy for the traitor, and opens a massive portal which sucks Dimentio's party into it as well as himself forcefully. You fight Zant as a boss, him not having learned any new tricks since chapter 3, but this time you only have 5 characters, making the battle a good deal harder.

After the dark jester defeats the usurper king, the characters reappear in Zant's palace of twilight. Astaroth beats his chest while Voldo hisses triumphantly, Dimentio himself going up to the fallen usurper king. Zant is barely concious as the dark jester comes over him and laughs, thunder crackling in the background, Dimentio laughing evily. He takes out a floro sprout for Zant to get an alarmed exspression and try to scramble away weakly, but the Zora Soldier and Krystal block his exit with their weapons. Dimentio steps on Zant's neck then puts the floro sprout on the usurper king to gain control of him, Zant springing up then bowing down to his new master. Dimentio laughs evily as do his minions besides Zant, the dark jester seating himself on the throne of the palace of twilight. Zant comes up beside his msater for Dimentio to snap his fingers. Zant has the characters under his control betray his former allies at the command of Dimentio, a massive battle following. You play as the 10 villians who were allied with Zant against the group that are under the control of the skull artifact. The entire match up is:

Gray Fox, Chaos, Master Hand, Dr. Eggman, Porky, Toon Ganondorf, N. Tropy, Shaman, Fatman and Mewtwo

Vs.

Street Performer, Peter Griffon, Sain, Zelos Wilder, Shannon, Leonardo, The Delicious One, Mallow, Zombie, Joe Perry, Pizzaman, Phoenix Wright, Grown up Bowser Jr./Nina Cortex, Cortex and Tiny, CEO, Black Shadow, Simon Belmont, Sandslash, Isaac, Knuckles, Shadow, Gibari, Big the Cat, The Squeak Squad, Captain Syrup, Plusle & Minun, Chao, Jack Sparrow, K. Rool and Gecko Moria

Level 39: Dimension D
Play as: Dimentio, Astaroth, Voldo, Krystal, Zora Soldier

After once again overcoming numbers against the large cast of characters which keep being manipulated by various entities, whether it be Dracula, Zant, or Dimentio, the cutscene goes back to the palace of twilight. Dimentio is most angered by the 10 villians being able to successfully defeat his army, and decides that he'll have to take them out himself. He opens a portal to the third floor of the chaos citadel where the villians wait for him, having his minions, including Zant, come with him. The villians still don't realize that Dimentio and Zant have betrayed them, going over to them and shrugging, but Dimentio just laughs and does his usual "tsk tsk tsk. . ." animation. N. Tropy looks at one of the many clocks on his body, checking the time impatiently, expecting an explanation still, but Dimentio just laughs, further puzzeling the villians. The dark jester casts a spell to transport all the characters to Dimension D, his personnal realm. As a small easter egg, small text next to Dimentio briefly pops up saying "X 256!". He motions forward at the villians for his minions to go attack with the exception of Zant, who Dimentio wants to save for later. The villians are outraged by Dimentio's betrayal and hold nothing back, giving them everything they have, and a battle starts. As usual, you play as the side with less characters, meaning you play as Dimentio's party. 2 of your enemies will always be present on the screen as oppossed to just one, making the 2 to 1 odds in this 5 on 10 battle very clear.

The battle is seen still raging on after the gameplay, Dimentio unable to keep up with the numbers of his enemies and their exceptional skills. He has his lesser minions defend him while he goes over to Zant. He snaps his fingers for Zant to start channeling his power into him while Dimentio steals the skull artifact from Mewtwo while he's occupied with Astaroth. Zant and Dimentio are sucked into the skull and fuse into a massive entity known only as Super Dimentio as the villians defeat his 4 lesser minions, staring up in awe at the inhuman beast. The massive creature lets out a evil laugh that sounds like both Zant's and Dimentio's though deeper, and a boss battle begins.

Boss: Super Dimentio

Play as: Gray Fox, Chaos, Master Hand, Dr. Eggman, Porky, Toon Ganondorf, N. Tropy, Shaman, Fatman, Mewtwo

Firstly, this is not Dimentio fused with Luigi like in Super Paper Mario, and is instead Dimentio fused with Zant. Thus, the picture is accurate with the exception of the head being Zant's, and not Luigi's.

While this boss features two video game characters, it is somewhat of an original creation, as you won't exactly see Super Dimentio walking aroudn with Zant's head in any video game some time soon. This boss very thankfully doesn't have any more health then Dry Giga Bowser, seeing you only have 10 characters for this one, but he's still harder then Dry Giga Bowser in that he has more deadly attacks. You expect him to not be any harder to compensate for your lower character total? Nonsense! This is the final chapter! The boss will always stay at the right or left side of the screen at random, basically like Master Hand in Smash Bros. although not specificially assigned to one side. The attacks mainly show Dimentio rather then Zant, hence the name of the boss, but Zant will occassionally get in on the action too, seeing his head is the head of the fusion.

Attacks:

Jester's Jab: Dimentio flails his long arms about. This attack has absurb range and speed, but has little in the way of actually harming you. Still, this is an attack from a boss, not a character, meaning you should be careful to avoid it. This attack also protects Dimentio from being attacked unless you managed to get behind him, you not being able to get up to him without being hit by his arms.

Tounge Twist: The tounge part of Zant's helmet extends out and tries to grab your character. If your character gets caught by the tounge, you'll have to button mash to get out of the monster's grasp, the damage racking up pretty quickly while Zant squeezes the character with his tounge. If you do a poor job of button mashing, Zant will throw your character away and do large knockback after he's done squeezing.

Magic Missles: A rather basic attack from the doom bringing duo of villians, Zant lets the tounge out of his helmet, then magic missles resembling Dimentio's basic projectile come out of the mouth area. The missles resemble Snake's from his side B, but are larger and much faster. You can redirect the missles back into the boss to damage him, much like with Duon in the real SSE.

Jester's Juggling: Dimentio snaps his fingers for five giant jester masks resembling the head of his basic form appear. Dimentio proceeds to juggle these masks, moving about. If hit by the juggling masks, you'll be dealt average knockback and damage, as well as being hit by Dimentio while he's walking. At the end of the attack, Dimentio goes back to one of the sides of the arena and throws the five masks at you one by one, doing impressive damage and knockback if any connect. Thankfully, the end of the attack is fairly easy to dodge.

Boom Box: A large outline of a box appears and quickly homes in on your character. The outline is very large and around the size of two Bowsers. Once the outline reaches the position you were in when it started the attack, the box will materalize, trapping you inside if if you're within it. Dimentio will proceed to snap his fingers after the box materalizes, causing a massive exsplsosion inside of it for the trapped victim. You'll take plenty of damage and flinching from the first few explsosions, then the box will vanish and the last blast will give you good knockback and a bit of extra damage. if you aren't within the box when it materalizes, Dimentio will be wide open while the long attack is being performed, and further more you can jump on the box and use the newly gained heigh to attack his head for extra damage. While the attack is deadly if you get caught in it, it can be used against the dark jester if you avoid it.

Sadistic Cross: Dimentio goes to the center of the screen and turns to face it, then raises his arms up high against himself, crossing them then slams them down on either side of him. The motion of the attack resembles DK's dsmash (Although he crosses his arms), and it happens pretty quickly. Can be dodged by a simple air dodge, but can still KO at decently low percents, having high knockback. The fists are guaranteed to kill if they hit, while if you're just hit by the arms you have a chance to survive the blow.

Attacks added at 75% health:

Circus Clones: Super Dimentio first goes to the background, then Zant lets out his tounge of his helmet for a massive amount of Dimentio clones (The basic form of Dimentio, not Super Dimentio) to flood the arena. The bulk of the clones will all rush off to the screen in a random direction, pulling you along with them like Mario's FLUDD or Squirtle's neutral B. The "current" of the clones is faster then even the fastest of characters such as Fatman, meaning you must jump to get out of them and get more free movement. Some of the clones will latch onto you, damaging you and limiting your jumping ability, and you must shake them off like Olimar's Pikmin from his side B.

Demented Destruction: Dimentio turns himself invisible and you're left wondering what happened for around 5 seconds, nothing happening. Suddenly though, a massive shadow appears over your current position, and Dimentio falls down upon your position with great force, doing insane damage and knockback. Shockwaves come out from either side of Dimentio's rump as he lands, pulling anyone they hit along with a piplup effect. To successfully dodge the main attack, you can simply use a roll or sidestep, but then you'll still get caught in the shockwave, which will carry you to the end of the screen, racking up serious damage. To dodge the entire attack, you must be run from where Dimentio's going to land before he does so and then jump over the shockwave.

Attacks added at 50% health:

Bludgeoning Ball: The two fused villians brings all their limbs up against themselves and tuck in their great big head to curl into a oddly shaped ball. They then proceed to roll back and forth accross the stage, slowly gaining up speed. At first the attack is laughably easy to dodge and does little damage and knockback, but they keep at it for a long time, building up speed as well as power as they go back and forth. Due to the size of their body, you can't roll past them or sidestep this, and instead must jump over them each and every time. When they start getting really fast at the end though, they go so fast that they'll be past you when you finish your sidestep. This attack gets very hard to dodge in the end, doing impressive damage and knockback.

Dimensional Flip: Dimentio causes the screen to flip to 3D, like the signature gameplay mechanic in Super Paper Mario. The gameplay still remains in the normal smash fashion, you going left and right, but the camera will have shifted so that Dimentio is in the background. Once like this, Dimentio will try to squash you like a fly with his hands, slamming them down at you, doing impressive damage and knockback if they hit. Every three slams of his fists, Zant will stick out the tounge from his helmet. If he grabs you with it, you'll be flung off the top of the screen by the tounge, but if you dodge it Zant will have slight problems reeling his tounge back in. If you attack his tounge while he's doing this the two fused villians will hold their tounge in pain and the screen will shift back to 2D, where you can damage once again damage Super Dimentio and he can use his other attacks. There is a notable ending lag after the shift back to 2D while Dimentio holds his tounge in pain where you can attack him.

Attacks added at 25% health:

Show Stopper: Dimentio brings his arms against himself as he spins around in place rapidly in a motion like Ganondorf's main taunt which has been around since melee, then causes a rain of giant jester masks resembling the face of his normal form to fall throughout his dimension. Maniacial laughter from the masks as well as Dimentio himself is heard throughout the attack, being rather creepy. The masks have around twice the width of a falling star from PK starstorm and it lasts for 20 seconds. If you're hit by any of the falling masks, you have a guaranteed KO coming your way, making this a truly impressive attack. This attack is truly deadly, but the dark jester needs to have only a quarter of his health left to use it. Make sure you finish him off quickly in case he decides to spam this.

After the defeat of Dimentio and Zant, the massive entity explodes and leaves behind only the skull artifact, which proceeds to spit out both Dimentio and Zant, who lay on the floor, unconcious, the characters being transported back outside Dracula's Throne Room. Eggman steps on the skull to crush it with his giant mech, freeing the characters who have for so long been manipulated by various entites, first Dracula, then Zant, then Dimentio. The characters get up and regain conciousness and hastily go to attack the 10 villians in anger, but Chaos blocks them by extending out his watery limbs, Mewtwo saving him from doing it too long by making one of his psychic barriers. Master Hand comes out from among the villian group and points to the door to Dracula's throne room, telling the other characters that they can't afford to do any more fighting when they must defeat Dracula. The group of Chris Lionheart and Yoda can be seen having finally caught up to the rest of the group outside the great doors, Master Hand motioning to them to come along with hand gestures (Or in his case, body gestures, rather.). Krystal and the Zora Soldier get up, now free of Dimentio's control, dusting themselves off. The characters are seen all discussing plans for the battle together, but Astaroth and Voldo get up and proceed to break the doors down, wanting more fighting. Nightmare hastily takes the chance to join them, and they almost bust down the door, but Mewtwo forms a barrier over the door, preventing them from doing any further damage before they're ready to strike.

Level 40: Chaos Citadel - Throne Room
Play as: Dracula

The cutscene picks up where it last left off, but it instead shows Dracula's perspective. He is seen sipping a glass of wine casually, seated on his throne, but he then hears Astaroth, Voldo and Nightmare banging on his throne room doors. He finishes the rest of his wine then casually tosses away the glass, it shattering, then gets up, smiling smugly. What fun would Dracula's dominance be if there were no one to stand in his way? This would be one last battle to satisfy his lust for blood and battle. He lets out a minature howl, a less terrifying version of true dracula howl, and he starts glowing, getting an aura of sheer power around him as if he broke a smash ball. He extends his arm out forward to cause the doors to force themselves open, slamming against the walls and breaking, eyeing the characters. He motions for them to come to him and laughs evily, and they all charge into the throne room to take down the vampire. Dimentio, seemingly having barely regained his conciousness, forces himself to join the others in the attack, not wanting to take the chance of someone else to rule over the worlds.

You play as Dracula in a massive battle against the entire cast of characters. The grand total of characters you must take out is a whopping 64, 70 counting transformations which characters are given seperate lives for. Of course you're going to be given a massive amount of stock to make the battle possible, right? Wrong. You have to take out 70 indvidiual foes with only one stock, and they aren't powered down at all. There aren't even any walk off edges to make this easy for you. How do you accomplish this task you ask? Quite simple. Dracula always has the ability to activate his final smash, allowing him to make quick work of his foes as True Dracula, there only being a 10 second cooldown inbetween uses of the all powerful True Dracula. You'll have to heavily abuse the True Dracula form to win the battle, as you only have a slight buff in weight and power in the regular form.

After defeating the massive cast of characters, Lord Dracula reverts back to his normal form and looks over the massive pile of bodies that are decorating his throne room. He lets out an evil triumphant laugh at his victory, having throughly enjoyed the combat. He goes to let out another of his howls to turn them all into vampires once again. . .But his howl is suddenly cut short as he holds his head. Dracula still has the smash ball like glow, and lets out a cry of pain. Due to having used his true form so extensively in the battle against the characters, he starts losing control of himself to his true side. The glowing aura around Dracula only gets bigger and bigger until it's much bigger then Dracula himself. Dracula starts transforming into his true form slowly, the regular Dracula doing the best he can to resist, but he is ultimately overpowered by the beast within and transforms. Dracula loses control of himself to his beastly side, which lets out a massive roar and devours all the corpses of the characters. . .Dracula's massive power no longer has any sane person behind it and is ready to destroy the world. Is this the end?

Final Level: Miserable Little Pile Of Secrets
Play as: Dracula

Dracula awakens trapped inside his own beastly body, or rather inside his soul. Dracula looks about to see the desolate realm that is his own soul, it being several platforms floating up above a dark, bottomless abyss. Plenty of demon like creatures that are in reality all of Dracula's evil reside inside his soul, making their way in this crazed world, as well as plenty of natural disasters such as tornadoes. The realm appears massively large, and the whole place has a blood red color scheme. Dracula looks about his soul in hopes of a means to regain control of himself, as well as going on a journey to discover the evils which lurk within his soul.

The level is like the great maze in Brawl, although thankfully the map is filled in from the start and the game instructs you to use it so you aren't left wondering what to do. Instead of going throughout the previous locations you've already gone through in the game like the Great Maze in Brawl, this level is made up of Dracula's Soul, a new original area to explore. The various dots on the map are the other characters who are also trapped within Dracula's soul due to True Dracula having devoured them, and are the actual characters rather then generic shadow versions of them like in the real SSE. Dracula realizes that he can't defeat his true form alone, and is seeking to find the other characters so that he can defeat his true form. Whenever you find a group of characters, a cutscene will play showing what those characters are doing, then they'll go up to fight Dracula, obviously not fond of what he's done to them. After defeating that group of characters, Dracula convinces them to join his cause, and those characters are added to your party. While Dracula would prefer to just turn the characters into loyal vampires, he is unable to convert people to vampires due to the loss of his true form, his essence. You can only use 5 characters at a time, meaning you have 5 lives, and Dracula must be one of your characters at all times.

There are resting points throughout Dracula's soul like in the great maze where you can heal up, save, and change characters, as well as teleport between the save points you've already found. While you'd think this version of the great maze would be insanely long due to the amount of characters, multiple characters you need to fight are at the same section, making the amount of individual spots you must visit a decent bit smaller. You'll find a massive portal in the center of Dracula's soul which is the presumed exit, but you can't use it until you find all of the characters trapped within Dracula's soul to help defeat the vampire's true form. The cutscenes for when you find the various characters are as follows:

Simon Belmont, Isaac, Garet: This is the only group that you have to find in any specific order, as they have to be the first one you find. In the cutscene, Isaac and Garet awaken first, glad to finally see each other again. Having not met over the course of the events of the adventure mode, they're happy to see each other, smiling slightly at each other, Isaac helping Garet up. They look about at Dracula's torn soul, staring at the demon like beings which represent the evil of Dracula's soul slightly intimidated. Isaac notices his comrade, Simon Belmont, still down, and uses some healing psynergy to help him regain conciousness. Simon gets up and instantly realizes that he's in the soul of the one he hates most, clenching his fist at him having failed to do his duties. Isaac puts a hand on Simon's shoulder, but he shrugs it off annoyed. Suddenly, a very quiet sound is heard, and Simon whips himself around just in time to see Dracula doing a leaping tackle at him, barely dodging it. Dracula takes a slash at Simon, and a battle begins, you playing as Dracula, as you do for all battles inside Dracula's soul, or rather, the "miserable little pile of secrets".

After defeating the two psynergy using swordsmen and his nemesis, Dracula leaps on top of Simon and bites into his flesh, the camera showing it from Simon's view. . .but Dracula is unable to convert Simon into a vampire. Dracula clenches his fist and angrily looks up at the "sky" of his soul, letting out a most annoyed grumble. He forces the other characters to get up, then opens a portal which shows what happened, explaining to the characters that Dracula no longer has control over his true form. Dracula extends out his hand to Simon to ask for him to join his cause, but Simon just whips it away, expecting a betrayal. Dracula grabs Simon around the neck with his claw and then grabs his hand with his other hand, Simon reluctantly having no choice but to shake. Dracula laughs evily and motions for the characters to follow him. This is the only battle which has a cutscene after defeating the characters, so that the player doesn't have to watch Dracula explaining the situation to the characters a ridiculous amount of times.

Grown up Nina Cortex, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Cortex and Tiny: The characters all get up at once with the exception of Ty, and Nina wastes no time in hastily going up to her uncle, Cortex, to attack him. Cortex runs away from her with his stubby legs, occassionally turning around to shoot her with his blaster, yelling out to Tiny and frailing his arms frantically to request Tiny's aid. Tiny just laugh stupidly, then he turns his attention to Ty, who gets up off the ground. Tiny, being a tiger like Ty, comes over next to Ty and laughs at how weak he is, flexing his massive musceles. Ty tries to flex his musceles for them to go upside down in a typical cartoon like effect, Tiny laughing stupidly at him. Ty grits his teeth and throws his boomerangs at the bigger tiger for one to get caught in his mouth to silence him while another knocks him over. Ty smirks at this, then Dracula arrives to attack the characters.

Jack Sparrow, Cervantes, K. Rool, Gecko Moria: Jack Sparrow awakens before the other pirate captains, and hastily backs away from the other three, remembering what happened back in chapter 2. After he realizes they're out, Jack Sparrow lets out a sigh of relief and goes over to look the other three pirate captains, checking their pockets. After stealing their gold, Jack Sparrow goes over to check K. Rool's blunderbuss, thinking it could be a useful weapon. He keeps trying to fire the thing for nothing to happen, then he goes to look at the front to see what's wrong for it to finally go off and Jack to get a face full of black soot. Jack falls over in pain, while the noise of the explsosion causes the other three pirates to wake up. K. Rool hastily snatches back his blunderbuss from Jack, then the three pirates look in their pockets to notice they've been looted. Assuming that the other pirates standing before them did it, not Jack, they get into a fight, Jack Sparrow just laughing at it. They turn to notice Jack's laughing and realize that he's stolen it for Jack to facepalm and run away for his life from the other three captains. Dracula sees them running by and facepalms as well, then goes to attack them.

Peter Griffon, Master Hand: Peter Griffon and Master Hand are both shown unconcious, Master Hand laying on top of Peter. Peter awakens first, knocking Master Hand off of him, yawning and stretching. He sees Master Hand and proceeds to use him as a back scratcher, Peter enjoying it throughly. Peter eventually starts scratching his buttocks with the giant disembodied hand, after which Master Hand finally wakes up. Master Hand lets out a shriek of horror and slaps Peter about angrily, then Dracula arrives to attack the two characters.

Sain, Zelos Wilder, Captain Syrup: Sain and Zelos get up before the captain, and both don't have any hesitation to stare down at her cleavage. They two guys notice each other staring and give each other a good smack, not wanting to have competetion over the lady, but Sain's horse (Which is no longer mechanical due to the magic of Dracula's soul) kicks them both in the buttocks. Zelos lands on top of Captain Syrup, causing her to get up from her unconcious state and angrily force Zelos off. She proceeds to start slashing up Zelos for Sain to laugh, then Dracula arrives and attacks the characters.

CEO, Teigen, Street Performer: The characters all get up together, CEO hastily dusting off his suit, angry that it's been dirtied up as it's most exspensive. Some of the demon like creatures within Dracula's soul come to attack for CEO to hide behind the two girls, not wanting to fight. They turn around to him angrily, pointing at the demons (Street Performer with her feet due to walking on her hands), expecting him to fight. The CEO reaches into his pockets and gives two wads of cash to motivate them for them to both just smack the money away, it flying everywhere. The CEO is shocked that his money isn't getting him out of something for once, and is left with no choic but to give the demons a big "MONEY PAUNCH!", sending them flying off into the distance. Dracula hears this and comes to attack the characters before the CEO can bask in his victory.

Doopliss, Big the Cat: Doopliss awakens before Big the Cat, then looks up at the realm he's found himself in and looking scared of the demon like creatures which inhabit it. Doopliss notices the big fat cat next to him and decides he could take them out with his bulky body more easily, and envelops him in his white sheet. The two characters sink into the ground, then Doopliss comes out with Big's body, laughing evily, while Big comes out as a shadow of himself, being totally purple. Big awakens and looks at himself in horror, then proceeds to beat the stuffing out of Doopliss to get his body back. Doopliss lays on the floor, groaning in pain, then Dracula arrives and attacks the two characters.

N. Tropy, Storo (Squeak Squad), Gibari: N. Tropy awakens before Storo and Gibari, getting up and dusting himself off angrily as he steps away from the big piles of fat around him. He looks around to see the demon like creatures inhabiting Dracula's soul and decides that he could use the assistance of the great lumps and prods them with his pitchfork like weapon to try to wake them up. This has no effect, so he prods them harder and eventually resorts to yelling in their ears for them to still not budge. Facepalming, N. Tropy speeds up time for the two big characters to cause them to wake up quicker, and they finally do so. N. Tropy motions off into the distance at the demons for Gibari and Storo to nod and them to head off to go fight them, but Dracula finds and attacks them.

Sandslash, Knuckles, Metal Knuckles: Sandslash, Knuckles, and his mechanical counterpart all get up weakly from their unconcious states, looking about at the new realm they're in with awe. Sandslash looks rather scared at the place and digs into the ground to hide for the two echidnas to facepalm and dig down after him. After a brief pause, both echidnas come up out of the ground and shrug at each other, unable to find Sandslash, then he pops out of the ground. Both echidnas dive after Sandslash in a tackle for him to just pop back into the ground, causing them to crash onto the ground. Sandslash pops out of another hole for them to dive there instead, and a game of whack a mole insues, both echidnas trying to get Sandslash. Just as Sandslash is about to dive back underground after popping out, he is suddenly grabbed by Dracula, who chokes him in a manner like Ganondorf's flame choke side B, then laughs.

Dimentio, Chaos, Zora Soldier: Chaos and the Zora Soldier get up first, then they look down at the fallen Dimentio. They both clench their fists in hate at Dimentio, the zora angry for having been mind controlled while Chaos is angry at his betrayal of Zant. They proceed to beat the crap out of Dimentio throughly, enjoying it. After a bit of a basic beat down, Chaos lets out a massive blast of water at him for the zora to do the same. They get into a little contest to see who can hold up their stream of water the longest, neither willing to give in. Suddenly, Dimentio regains conciousness and traps them both inside "boom boxes", doing his "tsk tsk tsk. . ." animation shortly afterwards. Before a battle can start between the characters, Dracula arrives and attacks them.

Fatman, Eggman, Shadow, Black Shadow: Fatman awakens before any of the other characters and struggles to get up. He falls down the first few times he tries to get up, having trouble getting balanced on his roller skates. Once up, Fatman goes over to Eggman's mech, noticing Eggman's not in it, and curiously goes over into it to give it a try. While in the mech, Fatman does show a large resemblance to Eggman, and could be mistaken for him. Eggman gets up shortly afterwards and angrily shakes his fist at Fatman for him to just chuckle and get out of it, letting the good doctor back into it. Shadow and Black Shadow then proceed to get up, looking at their shadows as they do so. Due to Shadow's positioning, the size of Shadow's shadow matches that of Black Shadow's shadow, who's would normally be bigger due to him being much taller. Black Shadow sees this and moves his positioning so that his shadow becomes enormous and lets out an evil laugh for Shadow to kick him in the shin, causing him to hop on one foot in pain and fall over. Shadow folds his arms and shakes his head down at Black Shadow, considering him pathetic, then Dracula arrives to attack the characters.

Yoda, The Delicious One, Mallow, Zombie: The Zombie gets up first and mindlessly walks forward towards Mallow and the Delicious one, drooling andsaying "braaaaaiiiiinnnnssss. . .". Both of the two food items hastily get up upon hearing the Zombie's cry, screaming and going to flee from him. Yoda gets up shortly afterwards and sees the affair, facepalming. He trips the Zombie with ease with his skilled swordsmanship, then comes over to the two food characters. He takes out two light sabers and gives them to Mallow and the Delicious One, then points to the Zombie. Mallow and the Delicious One go to slash up the Zombie as their Jedi Master instructed, mass cries of pain from the Zombie being heard, the camera not showing it to avoid being graphic and staying on Yoda. Yoda folds his arms and chuckles at how fast his "pupils" have "learned", then Dracula arrives to attack Yoda and the others.

Astaroth, Krystal, Voldo, Toon Ganondorf: Astaroth, Krystal, and Voldo awaken first, Toon Ganondorf still laying on the ground in a big fat heap. Krystal sees Astaroth and Voldo coming to attack her, laughing evily, Krystal frantically looking around for the Zora for him to be nowhere in sight. She hides behind Toon Ganondorf, using him as a meat shield, for Astaroth and Voldo to stab into him. Toon Ganondorf is forcefully awakened at this and stares at the two Soul Calibur characters with a look of hate. He draws his two swords and cleaves up both Astaroth and Voldo with much skill in his vengeance, leaving them in big bruised piles on the floor. He turns around to Krystal, who he realizes caused the attacks to come to him, and lets out a smug smile. He goes over to her and puts his big bulky arm around her, pulling her to himself and putting his head up against hers for her to be disgusted and try to get away. Toon Ganondorf notices this and pushes her down to the ground, deciding he doesn't need her, having plenty of Gerudo women. He goes in to finish her off, but Dracula attacks him before he can do so.

Nightmare, Sauron, Ashencroft: The three heavily armored knights all get up together, their heavy armor clanking about as they do so. A demon like creature of Dracula's soul comes to attack them, knocking Ashencroft off the platform. Ashencroft is left with no choice but to use his wings, blowing off his cape and revealing him to the other two villians as Sauron and Nightmare slay the beast. Nightmare sees Ashencroft's mutation and refuses to be outdone, deciding to show off his own power by extending his own arm, laughing evily. Sauron uses the power of the one ring to turn invisible to show off himself for Nightmare to use his soul charge, refusing to be outdone. Ashencroft facepalms then takes off his helmet to reveal his horrific face, the camera being behind Ashencroft so you can't see it, causing even Sauron and Nightmare to be petrified. The camera goes back to the front of Ashencroft as he finishes putting it back on, letting out an evil laugh. Dracula arrives and lets out his own evil laugh, sending bats to attack the characters.

Leonardo, Grown up Bowser Jr., Rex (Andy's Toys): All the characters regain conciousness at once. Bowser Jr. and Leonardo hastily lock eyes with each other, still sore over their fight in chapter 4. Rex comes inbetween the two turtles, flailing his arms and saying "I don't like confrontations!" for Bowser Jr. to just smack him. The smack causes Rex's head to get stuck in a backwards position, and this freaks out both Leonardo and Bowser Jr., causing them to back away from him. Rex smirks and lets out a roar to further scare them, but ends up just says the word "roar". Leonardo and Bowser Jr. both facepalm, then Dracula arrives, attacking them all.

Phoniex Wright, Mr. Potatoe Head (Andy's Toys), Pizzaman, Chao: The Chao awakens before the other characters, and playfully goes around the little area, blissfully unaware of the terrible realm that it's in. It happily opens up the storage compartment in the back of Mr. Potatoe Head and takes out on of his spare arms to play with, swinging it around playfully. Chao then rearranges Mr. Potatoe Head's face so that an extra pair of shoes are his eyes, chuckling, Mr. Potaote Head regaining conciousness afterwards. All Potaote Head can hear is Chao's laughing, and angrily goes to chase the cute creature. Pizzaman and Phoenix Wright then proceed to awaken, Phoenix laughing at Potatoe Head. Pizzaman takes out one of his usual rotten terrible pizzas for Phoenix to extend out his arm and yell "OBJECTION!" in a typical fashion. Chao sees this and decides to immitate Phoenix, taking the toy arm stolen from Potatoe Head and pointing at him, yelling "Objwection!" cutely. Phoenix comes over and pats the little Chao, chuckling, then rearranges Potatoe Head so that he can see again so that he'll stop attacking Chao. Pizzaman tosses the rotten pizza off behind him into the distance, saddened that none of the characters want it, and it just so happens to land on Dracula who is passing by. Dracula shakes around like a dog violently to get the pizza off him, enraged, then goes to the source of where it came from and attack the characters.

Mewtwo, Plusle & Minun, Waddle Doo: The characters all get up and awaken together, Mewtwo dusting himself off with his psychic powers. One of the demon like creatures lurking Dracula's soul comes to attack, but Mewtwo defeats it with ease. Waddle Doo and the two electric rodents jump at it to try to attack it, but it's already defeated before they can hit it, them crashing onto the ground. Mewtwo chuckles at how weak the two small creatures are for Plusle and Minun to shock Mewtwo in anger. Mewtwo reflects the attack with a barrier for it to zap the two rodents and Mewtwo to do an evil chuckle. Waddle Doo comes up and puts his hands on his hips, rolling his single giant eye in annoyance. Dracula arrives in the area and suddenly attacks Mewtwo from behind for the two electric rodents and Waddle Doo to laugh at Mewtwo, then go to help him.

Spinni (Squeak Squad), Hamm (Andy's Toys): Spinni awakens before Hamm from his unconcious state. He assumes Hamm is a lifeless piggy bank, then proceeds to pick him up and shake him around, putting his big mouse ear up against Hamm as he does so to listen to the sound of coins jingling. Spinni lets out a chuckle upon hearing the money inside the toy, then takes out Hamm's cork to reach inside him to get out his coins. Hamm awakens as Spinni inserts his hand for Hamm to scream in horror and Spinni to do the same due to thinking the toy was lifeless, them backing away from each other hastily. Spinni lets out a apologetic smile and hands Hamm's cork to him for him to swipe it away angrily and put it back in, putting his hands on his hips and snorting at Spinni. Spinni just shrugs, backing away, then Dracula arrives to fight the two characters.

Sin Paw Dip, Slinky (Andy's Toys): Some of the various demon like creatures come to attack Slinky and the werewolf shortly after they regain conciousness. Slinky just says the word "bark" rapidly to try to scare them away to no effect, but Sin Paw Dip comes up in front of them and lets out a massive howl, sending them off into the distance. Slinky looks very impressed and laps out his tounge like a dog, jumping up and down, for Sin Paw Dip to smile slightly at the mechanical dog. The werewolf helps Slinky gets into position to howl at the moon and Slinky successfully does so, after which Sin Paw Dip joins him. The camera cuts to Dracula sipping a glass of wine in the distance, but it shatters from the sounds of the howling, the wine spilling over him. Dracula scowls and angrily goes to the source of the howls to attack the two dog like creatures.

Grim Reaper, Joe Perry, Doc (Squeak Squad): The characters all regain conciousness at once, getting up weakly. The grim reaper regognizes Joe Perry as the famous guitarist and forms a guitar out of his reaplings and plays a couple chords with his other worldy guitar. Joe Perry, never one to back down from a guitar battle, plays a few notes back, and they then start playing the Devil Went Down To Georgia. Doc is most amused by this and has the vocals and drums of the song play from the computer in his UFO, enjoying the show. The camera cuts to Dracula who hears the rock music, who then proceeds to hold his ears, only liking classical music. He angrily runs to the source of the music and attacks the characters rocking out, cutting their concert short.

Gray Fox, Shannon, Chris Lionheart, Shaman: Gray Fox and Shannon are the first two characters to regain conciousness. They quickly look around at their sorroundings, then notice Chris and Shaman laying on the ground. Shannon points to him with her staff and lets out an evil chuckle for Gray Fox to nod, and they decide to eliminate him due to him being too much of a "goody" character. The Shaman gets up and protects Chris with a land bridge, making one in front of him to block the attacks of Gray Fox and Shannon. The shaman realizes that they must work together to get out of this place, but the other two characters have no intentions of working with anyone and attack her instead. Chris gets up shortly afterwards and sees this, going to help the shaman who is struggling with the two on one battle. Before a 2v2 battle can start, Dracula arrives and cuts the battle short, forcing them to settle their differences and attack him.

Bass, Llyod Irving, Crono, Porky: All the characters regain conciousness at once, but Bass as well as Porky's spider mech are crackling with electricity, having fried out due to being transported into Dracula's soul. Crono uses his lightning magic to repower Bass and Porky, but Porky is far from grateful and goes to attack them, trying to crush them with the spider legs of his mech, considering them useless. Llyod takes a hit for Crono from Porky, then Dracula arrives and cuts the battle short.

After gathering the whole cast of characters and going to the portal in the center of the Miserable Little Pile Of Secrets that is Dracula's soul, a brief cutscene shows the characters charging through the massive portal in a massive horde. Dracula leads the pack into battle, hoping to be able to silence his true form. The characters appear in Dracula's throne room after going through the portal where True Dracula awaits them, seated on Dracula's throne. Dracula clenches his fist at having been replaced by his true form for the massive beast to just let out an evil laugh. The beast gets up from the throne and lets out a massive roar, starting the final boss battle.

Final Boss: True Dracula

Play as: Dracula, Gray Fox, Chaos, Master Hand, Dr. Eggman, Porky, Toon Ganondorf, N. Tropy, Shaman, Fatman, Mewtwo, Street Performer, Peter Griffon, Sain, Zelos Wilder, Shannon, Leonardo, The Delicious One, Mallow, Zombie, Joe Perry, Pizzaman, Phoenix Wright, Grown up Bowser Jr./Nina Cortex, Cortex and Tiny, CEO, Black Shadow, Simon Belmont, Sandslash, Isaac, Knuckles, Shadow, Gibari, Big the Cat, The Squeak Squad, Captain Syrup, Plusle & Minun, Chao, Jack Sparrow, K. Rool, Gecko Moria, Yoda, Crono, Llyod Irving, Garet, Ty, Waddle Doo, Chris Lionheart, Teigen, Andy's Toys, Sin Paw Dip, Bass, Cervantes, Doopliss, Grim Reaper, Metal Knuckles, Nightmare, Sauron, Ashencroft, Dimentio, Astaroth, Voldo, Krystal, Zora Soldier (The entire cast)

Naturally, you get to play as the entire cast for the final boss battle. Unlike with Tabuu in the real SSE, you get to use all 71 characters (The transformations counting as seperate characters) against the boss. The characters spawn for you to use them against True Dracula in a random order, although Dracula will always be the last character you get to use. True Dracula naturally has an absurdly large amount of health due to how many characters you get to use against him, making the likes of Super Dimentio and Dry Giga Bowser look wimpy in the amount of punishment they can take. You'll probably be down to the last of your characters when True Dracula finally falls, if not down to Dracula himself. Dracula's basic stance is to be in the middle of the arena, standing and facing the screen, the throne directly behind him.

Attacks:

Death Claw: Dracula slams his claws into the ground ahead of him, then rakes them along the ground as he pulls his arms back towards himself. The attack reaches a very, very long ways ahead of Dracula. Enemies on the ground hit by the claw slam are buried in the ground, and will take more damage as the claws are scraped along the ground, which pulls them along for the duration. Enemies in the air hit by the attack take a solid 24-30% damage, but enemies that take the full attack will take upwards of 50% (24-30% for the first hit, 5% multiple times for the retracting hits). This is the basic attack a player can perform when playing as True Dracula from a smash ball.

Hell Pyre: True Dracula spews a gout of flame across the floor of the stage, sweeping up any enemies in it's path, and dealing repeated damage (about 8-11% per second). The attack is aimed downwards, and splits in both directions as it hits the ground. Dracula keeps spouting out flames for a total of 3 seconds, getting out around 6 total. To dodge the attack, the best option is to try to stay in the air for the duration of it. This attack is a powered up version of one of the attacks a player can perform when playing as True Dracula from a smash ball.

Tails of Terror: Dracula chases you around with his two tails, trying to grab you with them. They will come from opposite angles, one from the left and one from the right, and after grabbing you with one of his tails the teeth in the end of it will chomp down on you. The other tail will come up to make a sandwhich out of you, constantly chomping on you, you having to button mash to get out. This attacks racks up damage very quickly and will heal Dracula as he bites into you with his tails.

Shadow Dance: Despite being named after one of the attacks of Dracula's final smash, this attacks performs differently. A cloud of shadows consumes Dracula, causing him to vanish, but shortly after another cloud will appear at a random point in the arena, where Dracula will appear again. Dracula keeps warping around in this fashion for a duration of 10 seconds, his body being the hitbox as it appears, being quite large due to his size. If hit by the attack at any point during it, you'll be dealt above average damage and knockback. He warps once per every second, the attack being quite unpredictable.

Bat Barrage: Dracula flaps his wings and goes to the right or left side of the screen at random, then turns to face the other side of the screen. He then fully extends out his wings for a bunch of bats to fly out from them, the bats having a "Piplup effect" in that they drag you off screen with their numbers. The bats cover the entire screen, meaning there's no safe place to hide from them. You can thankfully avoid being dragged off the screen with relative ease by running in the opposite direction, but there's nothing you can do about the damage you'll take from the bats, which is 4% per second for 8 seconds. Dracula goes back to his neutral stance while the bats assault you, laughing evily as they do so.

Shriek of Bats: Dracula dissipates into a frenetic swarm of small bats, which fly around the level, damaging anyone they come into contact with rapid hits before reforming into Dracula's normal form. Once you get caught by the bats, they'll drag you around with them, you unable to use directional influence to escape the attack. The attack lasts 10 seconds, you taking a large 8% damage for every second you're caught in it. The bats zip around pretty fast and very unpredictably, making this attack hard to avoid. This attack thankfully does no knockback, but is a great damage racker, doing 80% damage if you're caught in it from the start.

Attacks added at 75% health:

Eyeball Beam: Dracula flaps his wings and goes to the right or left side of the screen at random, then turns to face the other side of the screen. The eye in the center of Dracula pulses violentely, then lets out a massive beam that matches the size of his entire body. The beam keeps firing for a total of three seconds. You must jump over the attack to dodge it, but it's quite hard to get the timing right, as you have to hover over the attack for a long period of time. Characters with bad jumps/recovery will have to hide behind Dracula, although this is very hard to do, as there is little starting lag for this attack. This attack does massive knockback at the end and racks up good damage during the 3 second duration. There is notable ending lag on the end of this attack where Dracula pants slightly then flies back to the center of the arena to get back in his neutral stance, giving you a chance to damage his massive health bar.

Raining Blood: Dracula turns his head to face upwards, then hurls out a massive stream of blood off the top of the screen. The blood then falls down randomly in mass for the next 10 seconds, Dracula able to do other attacks while it's raining. If you're hit by a "blood drop", you'll be dealt average damage and knockback, also getting a bit of fire damage over time. While the individual blood drips aren't deadly by any means, they're in mass, making it hard to dodge them all and making it likely you'll get hit by multiple "blood drops".

Attacks added at 50% health:

Soul Steal: A shaft of shadowy power descends on Dracula, which warps him away from where he was, and transports him to the space directly above you. Upon landing down, Dracula spreads his arms wide and rears back. If an enemy is next to him, he'll wrap them in an embrace, enveloping them in the folds of his massive wings and turning them away from the screen while he drains their life energy. Dracula racks up the damage on you by biting into you, recovering his own, then flings you upwards off the top of the screen out of his mouth at the end for large upwards knockback and a extra bit of damage, having gotten enough meat off of you for him to be satisfied. You have to be running when Dracula warps above you to get out of the range of his wings which will trap you into the attack, as rolling or sidestepping will do nothing to save you.

Black Throne Judgement: Dracula falls backwards from his neutral position to sit on his throne, going into the background. Dracula then levitates up the throne and thus himself, coming back onto the playing field. He'll chase you around while sitting in his hovering throne, sending fireballs at you as he chases with do minimal damage and knockback. When the throne gets over top of you, Dracula will slam down his throne nearly instantly, causing it to fall down and crush you for insane knockback. Dracula will keep the attack up until he slams his throne down, so you have no choice but to dodge the attack, as Dracula's very hard to damage while he's in the throne. After slamming the throne down, there is some ending lag as Dracula gets up and levitates the throne back to it's position in the background and goes back to his neutral stance. A hit from this attack is a guaranteed kill.

Count's Crucificition: Dracula once again plops down backwards onto his throne, but this time he snaps his fingers for two crosses to fall from the cieling and block the player from attaking him in an X formation. The player must attack the crosses to destroy them while the effect of both bat barrage and raining blood take place, bats coming out from Dracula's sides while Dracula spits out a stream of blood off the top of the screen to rain down on top of you while he relaxes in his throne. The endless attack won't cease until you destroy the crosses which have around 75 stamina each, after which Dracula will cease the attack and come back into his neutral position, coming up off his throne from the background.

Attacks added at 25% health:

Miserable Little Pile Of Secrets: True Dracula opens up a portal to the soul of normal Dracula, laughing and saying "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!". Unlike the normal Dracula, True Dracula was never a human, and is a spawn of the regular Dracula, thus he does not consider himself a "miserable little pile of secrets". Upon opening the portal and saying the line, the portal proceeds to suck you into it with a massive force. There is long starting lag, you being well warned of the attack by Dracula's speech, and it's your queue to get as far as you can away from the portal as possible. To dodge the attack, you have to be nearly off the screen when the attack starts, and then must run away from the portal for the entire duration of the attack. If you're sucked into the portal, it's a guaranteed kill.

After the ridiculous boss battle, Simon Belmont and the normal Dracula go up to finish off his true self together, stabbing into his neck to finish off the beast. All the other characters lay on the ground unconcious from the epic battle, and only the regular Dracula and Simon Belmont remain on the throne room of the chaos citadel. While the true threat may be down, the fate of Dracula and the belmont clan are eternally intertwined, and they shall fight until only one remain. Simon and Dracula, already very tired from the battle, continue fighting against each other as if nothing happened, constantly trying to get at each other's throats. Simon pins Dracula up against one of the crosses his true form used during the fight, whipping him onto it, then proceeds to drive a stake into his neck to finish him off, the camera behind Dracula. Dracula lets out a final cry of pain, then his head lowers, finally dead. Due to his true form having been defeated, Dracula can finally be at peace, his true form having held his powers to reincarnate over the ages. Dracula's soul, the miserable little pile of secrets that is, floats up out of his body, and the soul of his lover, Lisa Farenheights, comes up out of his cloak, having been trapped into Dracula's service. The two souls comes up to each other to try to touch, but they vanish into the afterlife before they can, Dracula having failed in his goal to wipe out all humanity. The screen slowly fades out from the death of Dracula, his theme playing in the background and throughout the credits. After the credits roll, Dracula is seen in his human form as Vlad Tepes in paradise, his arm being around his lover, finally free of the curse of the vampire.

THE END

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
nah, i meant to insert a page link, like in sigs. and such
In that case, you want to use the code (URL)link goes here(/URL).

also, Warlord, you dont care about being first on THE page-.-, you care about being first on Pg. 350...>.>
O SNAP

EDIT = Jesus Christ, 'Warlord. You really don't have a life, do you? :bee:
I've only read up to the end of Ch. 37 (and the end, for obvious reasons), and this is pretty awesome stuff, mang.

@Commander Blitzkrieg: Actually that was me. When I was 9, my family actually forgot about me after they dropped me off at a summer camp, so I ended up staying there for an extra two weeks, free of charge, before they finally remembered me and picked me up. :bee:

GOD I LOVE MY FAMILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom