• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Hmmm... and you'd have more creative license with those Knuckle Joe attacks, eh? Now I know your plot! And knowing is half the battle! /Mendez
Crap, you caught on. . .

Lol, but really, mine'll be different enough either way, since yours was all in the Standard Combo. For mine,

Standard Combo: Vulcan Jab
Neutral Special: Smash Punch
Up Special: Rising Break

Shouldn't be ridiculously difficult to figure out how all that works...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Geez, what kind of casual gamers are you guys playing with? My friends and I are casual gamers, and we play with items on Low with normal knockback...
Ugh my friend (only one who has smash >.>) ALWAYS has items on high, and it's always explosive ones--andhe ALWAYS chooses fast characters, just so he can use them. PISSES ME OFF! :laugh:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Now, I REALLY want to know what SirKibble thinks, as he's the local Kirby fanatic...
Hmm, might this comment have had some effect on your updated sig...?

Anyway, that sounds very solid, methinks. I'm really looking forward to that one.

But I'm probably not going to change the AAA combo. The moveset's a bit cluttered as is... Anyway, Fighter has more than enough space for me to dip into a few of your moves... right? RIGHT?!

D

Deleted member

Wait, we're already talking about our MYM4 plans? I got:

The Cheat
Freedie Mercury

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Hmm, might this comment have had some effect on your updated sig...?
Absolutely! I like it!

Anyway, that sounds very solid, methinks. I'm really looking forward to that one.
Thank you. I'm only finished through Standards, Smashes, and a couple Aerials so far, but I think it's turning out well.

But I'm probably not going to change the AAA combo. The moveset's a bit cluttered as is... Anyway, Fighter has more than enough space for me to dip into a few of your moves... right? RIGHT?!
Yes, yes. Fighter's a wonderful ability to be drawing multiple moves from, seeing as how it's one of the more versatile ones. I'll grant you the use of three out of the four most signature moves it has...

Shoot! I have to work the Spin Kick in Knuckle Joe's moveset somewhere! Um... Um... Aw, frik...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I enjoyed the new Kirby moveset thoroughly, but I feel his Neutral B should be his old fashioned copy ability. However I love virtually everything else, good job!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Powers Kirby did not disapoint, great job KingKRool!

So did all of this saying our plans for MYM 4 come from me mentioning that I was going to make
wheelie
? Regardless, in addition to the aforementioned character, here is who else I have on my MYM4 wishlist:

General Grievous (I'm surprised he has hasn't been done already)
Ratchet and Clank (I'm REALLY surprised this hasn't been done already)
The Raptors from "Extreme Dinosaurs" (Cookie if you know who they are)
Shake King
Nack the Weasel
Bulzeeb from "Bomberman 64 the Second Attack"

I think it's the same amount of sets as I did in MYM 3, though the next thread might be happening during my winter break from college, so I might be able to get a few more in (seriously, this has almost become a hobby for me :chuckle:)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
KingK.Rool said:
Now I know your plot! And knowing is half the battle! /Mendez G.I. Joe
God, can no one keep up with my mad cultural reference skillz?

Alright, so it seems like you all could use a few pointers on sex and videogames. Just lay back, relax, and let a pro tell you how it's done...

..:: It's Perfectly Normal ::..
~ Changing Bodies, Growing Up, Sex & Sexual Health ~
Written and Illustrated by Chief Bitores Mendez

Chapter 1: Let's start with the legal limit debate. Technically, it varies by state/province/country, but Chris...let me tell you something. If you want to lust after a (totally hot, by the way) twelve year old vidoegame character, go right ahead. Who cares if Mist is twelve, sixteen, thirty, or two? She's not real, and there's no law governing the pursuit of fictional characters! Go nuts. :bee:

If they let me rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together

Chapter 2: Next, it seems that there's been some confusion about just what the "ideal" sort of girl your average male geek should be looking for. I've heard some of you say that any prospective partner doesn't necessarily have to be into videogames for a long-term pairing to work out, and I'm here to tell you that you are dead wrong. The more into videogames your significant other is, the better your chances at ever being even remotely happy are. So in that light, obviously there's only one real option for most of us:

Sorry guys (and girls), he's taken :bee:

Chapter 3: THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET. The only exception is that one time on World of WarCraft, but who cares about that sh*t?

Ignore Rule 30 at your own risk

Chapter 4: There is no Chapter 4. I just really wanted to post a GIF somewhere in here, and, believe it or not, none of the ones I have in stock have anything at all to do with sex. /sarcasm

...Well actually, there is this one I picked up today on /GIF...

She's talking about here cat. It was in the tub.

Final Chapter: We've all had fun here, I think. But let's not forget what's really important. The internet is a vast, mysterious, and oftentimes scary place to hang out. 99% of what you read, see, smell, and taste while logged on are blatant lies (the sole exception being this fine print). Chances are, everything you think you know about the internet is actually the opposite. For example, here is a short list of assumed truths, and actual truths.

Assumption: Boobs are icky.
Actuality: Boobs are actually the coolest thing in the world.

Assumption: I know what I'm talking about.
Actuality: You don't.

Assumption: One day I'll find true happiness.
Actuality: :(

Assumption: Chief Mendez really isn't all he/she/it/potato's cracked up to be.
Actuality: I'm the coolest motherf*cker alive.

Assumption: I don't feel like spending money on Cave Story when it comes out on Wii Ware later this year.
Actuality: You do feel like spending money on Cave Story when it comes out on Wii Ware later this year.

Assumption: SirKibble has blond hair.
Actuality: He's bald. Get over it.

Assumption: :D
Actuality: D:

Assumption: Tires don exits.
Actuality: If you buy that...well, you probably bought the t-shirt too...

Assumption: MasterWarlord has a life.
Actuality: MasterWarlord has no life.

Assumption: Sometimes, when I see this one girl in school...I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Actuality: You have AIDS.

Assumption: I'm offended by something in this post.
Actuality: You're actually quite humored by it. Ain't life grand? :bee:

Go forth and prosper

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Objection!

I really do have blond hair.

SiKibble is bald. But you shot him earlier today, didn't you, Mendez?????

Junahu

Smash Ace
When Kirby scans a projectile, does he gain the ability to shoot that projectile? Like if he scanned;

Link's bomb
Link's Boomerang
A Waddle dee
A Gordo
Ness/Lucas' PK thunder
Ness/Lucas' PK fire
Rob's Gyromite
Samus' Missiles
Zelda's Din's Fire
Snake's Nikita missiles
Yoshi's eggs

And what about projectiles that aren't linked to a character. For example;

Ray Gun blasts
Super Scope shots
Cracker launcher Crackers
Star Rod stars
Lip's stick shots
The dozens of different Pokemon and Assist Trophy projectiles

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Lol.... wow... thats so funny and (for the most part) so true.

Don't you think IronThorn would be a little offended by the there are no girls on the internet rule?

Oh wait.... She'ld actually be quite humored by it. :bee:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
When Kirby scans a projectile, does he gain the ability to shoot that projectile? Like if he scanned;

Link's bomb
Link's Boomerang
A Waddle dee
A Gordo
Ness/Lucas' PK thunder
Ness/Lucas' PK fire
Rob's Gyromite
Samus' Missiles
Zelda's Din's Fire
Snake's Nikita missiles
Yoshi's eggs

And what about projectiles that aren't linked to a character. For example;

Ray Gun blasts
Super Scope shots
Cracker launcher Crackers
Star Rod stars
Lip's stick shots
The dozens of different Pokemon and Assist Trophy projectiles
Nah, if he scans a projectile, he steals the B attack of the character who fired the projectile. Usually, this is going to be one and the same, but not necessarily. Then again, if you all think that stealing whatever projectile comes near him is more interesting, I could change around the attack.

Oh, and sorry for not being savvy in G.I. Joe lingo, Mendez. Geeeeez.

What did you think of Kirby?

D

Deleted member

Assumption: Sonic the Baron is lonely.
Actuality: Sonic the Baron has gotten ten girls pregnant.

I couldn't help it. :lol:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Something wicked this way blows... I sense an "Assumption / Actuality" spamfest nearing us...

Oh, wait...

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
@the sundance kid: 1.TYATM has got to be the most childish thing on this forum
2. What happened to your old avi?
1. NO U.
2. It got fed to the curse :(
...such as four-horned sheep and dog with extra toes tag team :laugh:
DANG IT! *crosses idea out and go sits in corner*

Assumption: Medez is cool.

Actuality: If you give me a box of horse tranquilizers and deprive me of sleep and I could be Mendez.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Assumption: I can make a sharp comeback to compensate for my inadequacy via my own A/A bit.
Actuality: You can, but chances are whatever you say is wrong (see Final Chapter).

@Hyper_Ridley: We...don't actually know how long it's going to last. I'd imagine no more than a week or two (at most), but you never know. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Assumption: SirKibble is dreading an oncoming spam-fest.
Actuality: SirKibble loves spam. Especially in his PM box. Double points if it's a picture of Adeleine in a bikini.

Assumption: If you give TheSundanceKid a box of horse tranquilizers and deprive him/her/it/potato of sleep he/she/it/potato could be Chief Mendez.
Actuality: ...Actually this is fact. Go figure.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Assumption: Chief Mendez really isn't all he/she/it/potato's cracked up to be.
Actuality: TWILTHERO the coolest motherf*cker alive. Mendez is a LOZER.
Fixed. :bee:

Avewding spam:
Guess i might do Guillo (Baten Kaitos) to my MYM 4.0 plans, but ONLY MAYBE.

Also, i added costumes a Kirby hat to Sagi.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
@Sex discussions: Firstly...Gryphon needs to speel bettar if he expects me to believe he's 20.
Jk
CLosest thing I had to an interaction with a gaming female unit was cut short. Didn't get to see her again. A shame. Now I'm just waiting for colledge due to being home schooled through High School, thus seeing no girls.
I feel sorry for you. But then again, I don't know of any female gamers.

If there were as many gamer girls as emo girls at my school, I'd be the biggest pimp on campus.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Spamspamspamspamspamspam!

I added a playstyle section to Kirby. There, now my message denouncing spam is not spam in and of itself.

Seriously, though, I thought we agreed we weren't gonna do this stuff anymore.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
It's like crack, the more you fight it the more you crave it! *does not take crack*

On topic: The playstyle section was good, but it could use a little more detail. It doesn't have to be as long as mine or MasterWorlord's, but it would nice to see a few reasons why I should use a particular move, for example, "Use move X a lot becuase it has high priority".

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
It doesn't have to be as long as mine or MasterWorlord's, but it would nice to see a few reasons why I should use a particular move, for example, "Use move X a lot becuase it has high priority".
The thing is, I have that... but not all organized in one place. In the "Notes" for each move, I discuss its applications and why to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom