• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Thats right! I made a second moveset! presenting SHY GUY!

SHY GUY

Size: 6/10
Power: 7/10
Weight: 5/10
Walking Speed: 4/10
Dash speed: 7/10
Fall Speed: 8/10
Jumping: 7/10
Traction: 3/10
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: Yes
Glide: No

Standard Combo
A: Slap-Slaps foe with his right hand-1%-Very low range

AA: Kick-Kicks vertically with his left foot-2%-Low range

AAA: Spear Poke-Quickly pokes the foe with his spear making the foe flinch slightly-4%-Good Range

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA etc. : Spin Slap- By holding A after the second, He starts spinning fast slapping foes. Similair to Falco's-1% each slap.

Tilts
Forward: Trident Stab-Pulls out a trident and stabs the foe fiercely making him flinch-7%-Good Range-0 Knockback

Up: Woozy Guy-Jumps and frontflips in the air hurting whoever touches him-5%-Medium Knockback-Low Range but Big hitbox

Down: Belly Flop-Jumps slightly and belly flops the ground-4%-Low Range but big hitbox-Good knockback

Aerials

Neutral: Spin slap-Spins for a bit slapping foes in range-2% each-Medium Range-0 Knockback

Forward: Spin Slash-Spins once with his trident and slashes it-7%-Great Knockback

Up: Flip-Flips slowly horrizontally with his hands and feet extended. Has great hitbox-8% Low Knockback

Down: Bomb Drop-Drops a Bob-ombThat explodes on contact-7%-Good Knockback

Back: Groove Guy-Turns and does a disco move-9%-Low Knockback

Smashes

Forward: Tennis Racket-Swings his tennis racket that sends the foe forward although the foe flies slightly up-7%-Excellent Knockback

Up: Tornado-Spins flying slightly up making a tornado around him him for multiple hits. Stretches at the end for some decent knockback-1% each + 5% at the end-Decent knockaback

Down: Explosion-Throws a Bob-omb on the floor-13%-Great Knockback

Specials

Neutral Special: Spear Throw
Throws his spear forward that starts falling slightly after a bit. Can be charged. The spear keeps going after a bit and takes the foe with it for a bit.-15%-Low Knockback-

Side Special: Bullet Bill Blast
Jumps on a bullet bill and Flies forward gaining speed quickly. Causes a big explosion on contact that doesnt hurt Shy Guy but makes him flinch for a bit-18%-Great Knockback-Excellent Range

Up Special: Fly Guy
Grows a propeller on his head and it works kinda like ROB's boosters but they accelerate less.

Down Special: Mace Guy
Starts swinging a giant spiked ball around and around. But to keep it spinning, you must keep pressing B. This move is pretty hard to land though. The spiked ball keeps going faster and the faster it goes the stronger it is-10% to 40%-Good Knockback-Excellent Range (takes up over half of battlefield main platform)

FINAL SMASH: General Guy
Beomes General Guy and jumps into his tank. While in his tank he can Do 2 attacks: Bomb Throw where he simply throws bombs at his foe or Lightning Blast where the big lightbulb on his tank shoots a bolt of lightning.

Grabs

Grab attack: Head Whack-Whacks the foe with his head-4%
U-Grab-Rocket Guy Blast-Blasts up with his rocket and then shoots down exploding at the end-10%-Good Knockback
F-Grab-Bullet Bill-Throws the foe forward and then a bullet bill right after. The Bullet Bill pushes the foe taking the foe with it for a bit until it explodes-8%-Good Knockback
D-Grab-Thunder Shot-Summons a thunder bolt with his spear that hits the foe sending him diagonally up-6%-Excellent knockback
B-grab-Bomb Throw-Throws the foe behind him and throws a bomb at him-8%-Good Knockback

Taunts
Up Taunt: Jumps and waves in the air
Side Taunt: Pulls his chest up and crosses his arms
Down taunt: Trips and his mask falls off at the very moment before hitting the ground with his face. He then searches his mask without taking his face off the ground and slips his mask under his face before getting up.

Entrance
Flies to the stage on a Bullet Bill and explodes on touching the ground.

Victory Poses
1. Juggles Bombs and then they explode
2. Flies from 1 side of the stage to the other on A bullet Bill
3. Does a Tribal Dance with his spear

Alt Colors
Red-Yellow-Green-Magenta-Blue-Light Blue

Kirby Hat
Kirby with the Shy Guy mask on.

Codec Conversation
Snake: Who is that guy wearing a mask?
Mei Ling: Its called a Shy Guy. It is unknown whats behind the mask. Sometimes the mask has falled off, but whoever saw whats behind has remained astonished.
Snake: But what does it use to fight?
Mei Ling: All kinds of strange contraptions. Spears, missiles, bombs.
Snake: Those look like normal weapons to me.
Mei Ling: But its the way he uses them. He actually rides on his big bullet.
Snake: Sounds fun. Could I learn how to ride bullets?
Mei Ling: Sure. You just try...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Chris: I'm glad to see N3 get some love. It's one of those games like God Hand that got critically panned, but was super, super fun. Do the game proud, man.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@Chris: I'm glad to see N3 get some love. It's one of those games like God Hand that got critically panned, but was super, super fun. Do the game proud, man.
Yeah its a great game fundamentally.

There are only a few problems:

Inphyy's voice acting is so horrible... it makes your ears bleed.

The save system can be ******** (a data for each character? wtf?)

No checkpoints =/

Other than that, I love the game (especially Myifee's and Dwingvatt's campaigns.)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Yeah its a great game fundamentally.

There are only a few problems:

Inphyy's voice acting is so horrible... it makes your ears bleed.

The save system can be ******** (a data for each character? wtf?)

No checkpoints =/

Other than that, I love the game (especially Myifee's and Dwingvatt's campaigns.)
I believe the description "like Dynasty Warriors, only it's good and on crack" is quite apt. :p

LOOKING BACK

@Gryphon: So...which KOS-MOS version are you doing? I was actually thinking of making a moveset for her Episode I appearance, but now that I think about it, I probably have better stuff to do anyways.

Basically looking for a little more insight on what your plans are with that.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
nice shyguy moveset Akiak...doesn't seem like theres much he could do but u did a good job, especially bringing in other kinds like flyguy

i know i haven't posted here in awhile, i got another idea for a char...has anyone done Boo? i liked him from mario golf

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Thats right! I made a second moveset! presenting SHY GUY!

SHY GUY

Size: 6/10
Power: 7/10
Weight: 5/10
Walking Speed: 6/10
Dash speed: 8/10
Fall Speed: 7/10
Jumping: 8/10
Traction: 3/10
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: Yes
Glide: No

Standard Combo
A: Slap-Slaps foe with his right hand-1%-Very low range

AA: Kick-Kicks vertically with his left foot-2%-Low range

AAA: Spear Poke-Quickly pokes the foe with his spear making the foe flinch slightly-4%-Good Range

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA etc. : Spin Slap- By holding A after the second, He starts spinning fast slapping foes. Similair to Falco's-1% each slap.

Tilts
Forward: Trident Stab-Pulls out a trident and stabs the foe fiercely making him flinch-7%-Good Range-0 Knockback

Up: Woozy Guy-Jumps and frontflips in the air hurting whoever touches him-5%-Medium Knockback-Low Range but Big hitbox

Down: Belly Flop-Jumps slightly and belly flops the ground-4%-Low Range but big hitbox-Good knockback

Aerials

Neutral: Spin slap-Spins for a bit slapping foes in range-2% each-Medium Range-0 Knockback

Forward: Missile Throw- Throws a missile directly forward that explodes on contact-8%-Excellent Knockback

Up: Rocket Guy-Flies shortly up on his rocket hurting foes that touch him-8% Good Knockback

Down: Bomb Drop-Drops a Bob-ombThat explodes on contact-7%-Good Knockback

Back: Missile Release-Releases his missile behind him that falls diagonally down-9%-Great Knockback

Smashes

Forward: Tennis Racket-Swings his tennis racket that sends the foe forward although the foe flies slightly up-7%-Excellent Knockback

Up: Backflip kick-Does a backflip kicking foe upwards-9%-Great Knockback

Down: Explosion-13%-Great Knockback

Specials

Neutral Special: Spear Throw
Throws his spear forward that starts falling slightly after a bit. Can be charged. The spear keeps going after a bit and takes the foe with it for a bit.-15%-Low Knockback-

Side Special: Bullet Bill Blast
Jumps on a bullet bill and Flies forward gaining speed quickly. Causes a big explosion on contact that doesnt hurt Shy Guy but makes him flinch for a bit-18%-Great Knockback-Excellent Range

Up Special: Fly Guy
Grows a propeller on his head and it works kinda like ROB's boosters but they accelerate less.

Down Special: Mace Guy
Starts swinging a giant spiked ball around and around. But to keep it spinning, you must keep pressing B. This move is pretty hard to land though. The spiked ball keeps going faster and the faster it goes the stronger it is-10% to 40%-Good Knockback-Excellent Range (takes up over half of battlefield main platform)

FINAL SMASH: General Guy
Beomes General Guy and jumps into his tank. While in his tank he can Do 2 attacks: Bomb Throw where he simply throws bombs at his foe or Lightning Blast where the big lightbulb on his tank shoots a bolt of lightning.

Grabs

Grab attack: Head Whack-Whacks the foe with his head-4%
U-Grab-Rocket Guy Blast-Blasts up with his rocket and then shoots down exploding at the end-10%-Good Knockback
F-Grab-Bullet Bill-Throws the foe forward and then a bullet bill right after. The Bullet Bill pushes the foe taking the foe with it for a bit until it explodes-8%-Good Knockback
D-Grab-Thunder Shot-Summons a thunder bolt with his spear that hits the foe sending him diagonally up-6%-Excellent knockback
B-grab-Bomb Throw-Throws the foe behind him and throws a bomb at him-8%-Good Knockback

Taunts
Up Taunt: Jumps and waves in the air
Side Taunt: Pulls his chest up and crosses his arms
Down taunt: Trips and his mask falls off at the very moment before hitting the ground with his face. He then searches his mask without taking his face off the ground and slips his mask under his face before getting up.

Entrance
Flies to the stage on a Bullet Bill and explodes on touching the ground.

Victory Poses
1. Juggles Bombs and then they explode
2. Flies from 1 side of the stage to the other on A bullet Bill
3. Does a Tribal Dance with his spear

Alt Colors
Red-Yellow-Green-Magenta-Blue-Light Blue

Kirby Hat
Kirby with the Shy Guy mask on.

Codec Conversation
Snake: Why is that dude wearing a mask?
Mei Ling: Its called a Shy Guy. It is unknown whats behind the mask.
Snake: Listen dude, you're supposed to help me by giving me information. But you don't even know whats behind Shy Dudes mask!
Mei Ling: I'm not an encyclopedia, Snake.
Snake: What?! Its enseeclowpaydie-a dork! You dont even know how to spell!
Mei Ling: But but but...
Snake: Dont butt me dude...you're fired.
Whoa, this thing seems a little over-the-top. You reuse his spear and the Bullet Bill too much (since when can Shy Guy summon one of those, anyway?) and you only use a few forms besides various weapons. The aerial attacks are way too broken, most of them actually being uber projectiles, and you don't give any drawback info, only "great knockback, 9%" or something. Really needs work on rebalancing, and maybe replacing some of the generic smash attacks with such aerial moves and using the close range stuff for the air. And nerf his stats a bit, the only thing below 5/10 is traction and that Usmash seems great for hyphen-smashing.

Also you should fix the Snake codec- sounds more like Beavis and Butthead than Snake- maybe watch some MGS4 cutscenes on Youtube to get an idea of how he actually acts. Also, Mei Ling's a chick, not a "dude". Seriously, when has Snake ever said "dude"?

Anyway, for the good stuff, I really like the Mace Guy idea, but maybe again stick a drawback on it, like a wind-down time based on how much momentum it has. Bullet Bill is a nice take on the "move forward with some huge thing" side specials we've been seeing, and the lag effect seems well balanced. Plus, sidestepping or dodging seems like it would mean instant death. Maybe add in a canceling effect? The tilts are also well thought out.

Now go read my Shy Guy moveset now! Publicity! Fame! Shameless advertising!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@Chief Mendez

I wish it had a co-op mode though..... double the enemies and 2 player =)

The second player could be:
Aspharr, Grorgann, or Heppe (Inphy's Campaign)
Inphyy, Grorgann, or Heppe (Aspharr's campaign)
Epharr, Badokk, or TeaTea (lol @ TeaTea's name) (Myifee's campaign)
Dwykfarrio or some other goblin (Dwingvatt's campaign)
Yesperratt (Tyurru's Campaign)
Syumerrt (Klarann's campaign)

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
I believe the description "like Dynasty Warriors, only it's good and on crack" is quite apt. :p

LOOKING BACK

@Gryphon: So...which KOS-MOS version are you doing? I was actually thinking of making a moveset for her Episode I appearance, but now that I think about it, I probably have better stuff to do anyways.

Basically looking for a little more insight on what your plans are with that.
I will be doing her original version, since it is more Smash friendly than the others. I like the loli face more better than the realistic face, anyway.

Edit: I put in Django's special names in. Check it in my sig. I will have all 3.0 movesets complete before the deadline.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Chapter 8- Nightmare In Dreamland

Level 1- Kirby!

At the start of Kirby's Adventure, someone steals Kirby's cake. (Powers) Kirby, pissed off, devours many innocent Waddle Dees as he journeys to slap King Dedede in the face for no particular reason. (You get a cookie if you get the reference. :bee:)

Part 1-Kirby's Revenge

Playable Characters- Powers Kirby
Objectives- Make your way to King Dedede's castle.
Details-
This is a side-scrolling level. It looks just like a Kirby game (though its much shorter, making it more of a "mini" Kirby game).

Your enemies will be a mixture of Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, and many other Kirby enemies.

You will come across several sub-bosses as you progress through the game, including Whispy Woods. These bosses all have rougly twice the HP of a Greap and aren't to hard to beat.

The length of this level is considerable (it would probably take about 20 minutes or more to beat), but it is really fun and a lot like the actual Kirby games so you may really enjoy it (especially if your name happens to be SirKibble.)

After this level, Kirby arrives at Dedede's castle. Kirby slaps Dedede across the face. A battle commences between the two rivals.

Part 2- Kirby Vs. Dedede

Playable Characters- Powers Kirby, Dedede
Opponent- Powers Kirby, Dedede
Objective- Defeat the opponent (1 stock match)

When either Kirby or DeDeDe wins, the other is turned into a trophy.

If Kirby Wins-
He does the annoying Kirby Taunt

If Dedede Wins-
He does the big gay dance.

The victory does not last long, however, because soon the castle comes under attack.

The leader of the assault is none other than.... Nightmare! The Azure Knight steps forward and points his sword at the character. As he does this, Shadow Bugs seep up through the floor. This time, it doesn't form primids. Instead it creates an army of miniature Nightmares (each one about the size of a primid.)

The winner of the last match (Kirby or Dedede), becomes desperate and immediately brings the loser out of trophy form.

Part 3- Nightmares

Playable Characters- Powers Kirby, Dedede
Objectives- Defeat the Nightmares (50 total)
Details-
There are plenty of enemies to defeat, but they aren't to hard. They all use weak sword slashes and fight similarly to Sword Primids, with a few toned down versions of Nightmare's attacks.
Each one has about as much health as a Primid so beating this part shouldn't be to hard.

After winning that match, things appear to be hopeless when Nightmare summons even more of the Nightmares to surround Kirby and Dedede.

But hope was no lost, as a boomerang flies forth and strikes down the Nightmares.

The boomerang returns to its source and a small knight steps out. Sir Kibble

The three then team up to face Nightmare.

Part 4- The Nightmare

Playable Characters- Powers Kirby, Dedede, Sir Kibble
Opponent- Nightmare
Objectives- Defeat Nightmare.
Details-
He has 3 stocks.
You have computer controlled versions of the two characters that you don't pick (they have their AI level raised as the difficulty goes up).
You and your allies each have 1 stock (though if you die you can press start and take control of one of the 2 computer allies if you wish.)
If you have a human ally, then he will be able to choose one of the 3 characters as well and the character stealing feature is locked.

After Nightmare is defeated, he plants his sword and the ground and teleports away (it would seem as though Ashencroft wasn't the only one given this power by Tabuu.)

Kirby, Dedede, and SirKibble then realize that Tabuu has come back and that they must stop him (well atleast Dedede and Sir Kibble do... they have to explain things to Kirby.)

Dedede then summons his large army of Waddle Dees (and Waddle Doos) to join them.

This chapter might not be finished. I am unaware of how many Kirby based movesets are actually in this contest. If you know of any GOOD movesets from the Kirby universe that you would like to see added to this chapter please don't hesitate to inform me. If necessary, I will even make the chapter longer in order to add these characters.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Chris: Did you know they're making a sequel? It was announced today or yesterday at the Tokyo Game Show, which is being held as we speak. There's not much known about it, other than the devs have promised to fit even more enemies on-screen...but a multiplayer is a pretty good bet for the sequel, I'd say. http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/918/918196p1.html

Gryphon said:
I will be doing her original version, since it is more Smash friendly than the others. I like the loli face more better than the realistic face, anyway.
O snap. That's one less character I have to do, then.

Just remember: even if it looks like there's enough, you always need more X-Buster.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Kirby movesets in this contest... Hmm... Powers Kirby... Waddle Doo... Kirby's Friends... Shoot, man, there have got to be more!

(PS: Sir Kibble was in 2.0, but I assume you knew that already.)

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
@Chris: Did you know they're making a sequel? It was announced today or yesterday at the Tokyo Game Show, which is being held as we speak. There's not much known about it, other than the devs have promised to fit even more enemies on-screen...but a multiplayer is a pretty good bet for the sequel, I'd say. http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/918/918196p1.html

Just remember: even if it looks like there's enough, you always need more X-Buster.
Duh. KOS-MOS is gonna rock MYM 4.0. :laugh:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Kirby movesets in this contest... Hmm... Powers Kirby... Waddle Doo... Kirby's Friends... Shoot, man, there have got to be more!

(PS: Sir Kibble was in 2.0, but I assume you knew that already.)
Can you give me links to each Kirby moveset you find?

Oh and if there isn't a Sir Kibble in this contest, then you can consider it a tribute to yourself.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah pretty much. She's thew bright red one in my signature.
Cool. I created an original character as well, but he is the main character of an RPG I am developing in my company. I cant quite reveal him. :laugh:

btw

MYM seems to be extremely successful. But I was wondering just how big it can become outside of Smashboards. I was thinking we can hold this contest throughout the web on different smash sites, and have some sort of prize for the winner. Of course, with prizes, there are strict rules, like anonymous entries to avoid favoritism and what not.

I am a graphic/web designer, and I was thinking that I can make an actual site for you guys as the HQ for MYM. I am just being idealistic, and thought it would be cool. The original MYM can stay here, but if we were to advance to a massive contest, then we can get some good competition. It will take planning, and I can create the site and pay for hosting, as long as you guys are consistent with it and stuff. I guess this is one way I can support MYM. I really like this game, and we should be doing so much more with it. But if not, oh well. lol

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

That is really awesome... I hope it has a more detailed story line (and better voice acting for Inphyy..)

Oh and check points.... don't forget the check points. :)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
btw

MYM seems to be extremely successful. But I was wondering just how big it can become outside of Smashboards. I was thinking we can hold this contest throughout the web on different smash sites, and have some sort of prize for the winner. Of course, with prizes, there are strict rules, like anonymous entries to avoid favoritism and what not.

I am a graphic/web designer, and I was thinking that I can make an actual site for you guys as the HQ for MYM. I am just being idealistic, and thought it would be cool. The original MYM can stay here, but if we were to advance to a massive contest, then we can get some good competition. It will take planning, and I can create the site and pay for hosting, as long as you guys are consistent with it and stuff. I guess this is one way I can support MYM. I really like this game, and we should be doing so much more with it. But if not, oh well. lol
Yeah, I don't know about that just yet. In the far-flung future, that might be something awesome we could work on...but we don't even have a real firm grasp on how to run this little project with less than a hundred contesants, so...

I just don't think we're as equipped as we should be before embarking on such a venture. But keep that in mind for the future. I'd like to go through at least one more MYM only here on SWF before we branch out at all (assuming all goes well there).

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I don't know about that just yet. In the far-flung future, that might be something awesome we could work on...but we don't even have a real firm grasp on how to run this little project with less than a hundred contesants, so...

I just don't think we're as equipped as we should be before embarking on such a venture. But keep that in mind for the future. I'd like to go through at least one more MYM only here on SWF before we branch out at all (assuming all goes well there).
*cough!* Planning *cough!* Duh.

Sorry, gotta cold. But yeah planning is a good word...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
@Chris LionHeart SSE: More Kirby movesets throughout the topic:

Squeak Squad - King K. Rool
Whispy Woods - Smasherk

And that's pretty much it aside from what Sirkibble listed. Blitzkrieg tried to do Bonkers, but it didn't work out. You could include Sirkibble's Kirby helpers as it looks like it's going to be a great moveset so far. I included future movesets for people in my SSE (Though mainly for myself), I don't see why you can't.

As for the chapter itself, it does good with gameplay, though has little implementation of story in it. It could really use some dialouge IMO. It's rather short, but that's excused seeing as you're gonna expand it anyway. Dedede can talk just fine, I'm sure he'd have something to say to Kirby. If you don't want the penguin king to talk, you can give Nightmare some dialougue. Speaking of Nightmare. . .

I'm glad to see Nightmare's finally in it, and I suppose those mini Nightmares would make more sense for him then the average character. An idea for a "tough" boss fight against him would be that he always has the effects of soul charge going.

@My moveset progress:

This thing's gonna have a ridiculous amount of extras. I'm even doing a boss this time, and the stage is going to be ridiculously extensive. The only thing that I think would be dumb to do would be stickers, as that's just saying which pieces of official art you want to be displayed. . .

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@Chris LionHeart SSE: More Kirby movesets throughout the topic:

Squeak Squad - King K. Rool
Whispy Woods - Smasherk

And that's pretty much it aside from what Sirkibble listed. Blitzkrieg tried to do Bonkers, but it didn't work out. You could include Sirkibble's Kirby helpers as it looks like it's going to be a great moveset so far. I included future movesets for people in my SSE (Though mainly for myself), I don't see why you can't.

As for the chapter itself, it does good with gameplay, though has little implementation of story in it. It could really use some dialouge IMO. It's rather short, but that's excused seeing as you're gonna expand it anyway. Dedede can talk just fine, I'm sure he'd have something to say to Kirby. If you don't want the penguin king to talk, you can give Nightmare some dialougue. Speaking of Nightmare. . .

I'm glad to see Nightmare's finally in it, and I suppose those mini Nightmares would make more sense for him then the average character. An idea for a "tough" boss fight against him would be that he always has the effects of soul charge going.

@My moveset progress:

This thing's gonna have a ridiculous amount of extras. I'm even doing a boss this time, and the stage is going to be ridiculously extensive. The only thing that I think would be dumb to do would be stickers, as that's just saying which pieces of official art you want to be displayed. . .
Whispy Woods is one of the sub-bosses in part 1.

What kind of dialogue could the Kirby characters have? Kirby just makes cute annoying noises.... and Dedede.... well I don't know what a Penguin can say...

If you want Nightmare to have dialogue, what kind of things would you want him to say.

And that wasn't supposed to be a tough boss fight. He won't appear as an actual "boss" persay until he becomes Night Terror towards the endgame.

.... What exactly is the Squeak Squad anyway (sorry, I'm not really knowledgeable about Kirby.)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Well, you stole the plot of squeak squad the game by having Kirby go beat up Dedede for no reason, so you could have Kirby be angry because his cake was stolen, thinking Dedede did it, when in reality it was the squeak squad, the characters.

The squeaks are a band of mice thieves who appear in Squeak Squad the game. Just look at KingK.Rool's moveset for more details.

For Dedede dialougue:

Kirby: *Smacks Dedede*

Dedede: What was that for?!? I didn't even do nothin'!

Kirby: Hiiiii!

Dedede: You're so annoyin' when you're all cute like that. . .

Kirby: Hiiiiii! Hiiiii! Hiiiii!

Dedede: Guh, enough already! I'm gonna clobbah dat dere Kirbeh! (Kudos for reference)

It's not much, but you don't exactly have much more then this in the other chapters as far as quantity is concerned. For Nightmare, just give him a few comments on how pathetic the enemies are, such as barely thinking their souls are worth harvesting or something. Could just be one line.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
.... What exactly is the Squeak Squad anyway (sorry, I'm not really knowledgeable about Kirby.)
A group of three mice - a ninja, a pirate, and a mad scientist in a UFO - that steal Kirby's treasures whenever they have the chance and are the main antagonists in Kirby: Squeak Squad (a regrettably boring game).

More info in my sig!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The Eternal Darkness And Wings Of Hope is sponsored by The Young and the movesets. Check out new episodes at the MYM social group. DO it. NAO.

Man, i have a feeling a few people are going to get pissed off at this........well screw that!! This is my SSE! :bee: Though seriously, if you don't like your characters role here, don't worry. They'll get there justice soon.

Narrator: The um...um.....hero nation. It's the most peaceful of the 5 nations, and no one has caused. However, considering how much of a jerk the empire truly is, obviously the peace stops. Lol generic story line. Half the land is already taken by the empire. The other half is fighting back. Though enough with the fighting. Let's join our favourite fishermen Gibari as he tries to hook in big one.

Gibari is seen by the shore fishing with his rod. He leaves his paddle by his boat. Gibari smiles as it looks like he just caught a big one. He immediately pulls up his fishing rod to see that he caught a......Magikarp? Its splashes and splashes and splashes.......and splashes.....and splashes........kk this is getting boring.

Gibari with no hesitation, gets out his powerful paddle. Gibari prepares to swing his paddle to beat down the Magikarp. Oh how tasty would a delicious Magikarp be is all Gibari could think of.

"Sorry fella, but i gotta eat!!" Gibari shouts. He prepares to swing his paddle until...................

A boomerang comes out of nowhere to knock the Magikarp out of the way. Gibari gets his heavy paddle stuck to the ground. Gibari is a little annoyed that his catch got away. He turns around to see Ty the tasmanain tiger. Gibari turns around again to see that his catch splashed all the way back to the ocean. Gibari is now mad. He work so hard to get that fish, only to have Ty, take it away from him. He charges in with his paddle.

But Ty would never let a human eat a creature of nature. He's too cool for that. Ty angrily growls at Gibari and charges in.

ZOMG!! Epic battle!!! The battle between Man and beast begins....

Gibari: "I'll show you what a man of the sky can do!!"

TY: "GGRRRRR!!!"

Part 1: Gibari vs Ty
Objective: Pic your character and defeat the other one!!!
Characters: Gibari or Ty
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jjrl5oYwgM

If Gibari wins the match, Gibari sets his paddle on the ground, laughing, while Ty is flat on the ground, looking annoyed. Gibari then helps Ty up from the ground and they give each other respect.

If Ty wins the match, he poses coolly with his boomerangs, doing cool stuff with his boomerangs with Gibari, on the ground annoyed. Gibari then naturally gets up and Ty smiles making Gibari sigh.

All of a sudden empire soldiars come out of a sudden ship in the sky.

"Are you Gibari?" One of them asks.

Gibari nods in saying......well, yes.

"And are you Ty, the famous tasmanian tiger?" Another one of them asks.

Ty nods as well. Ty all of a sudden gets a feeling that these guys shouldn't be trusted. Obviouisly on how lame the plot line is, Gibari feels the same way.

The empire soldiars prepare there guns/lazers to fight Gibari and Ty. Gibari and Ty prepare themselves......

Part 2: Gibari and Ty fight back:
Objective: Get through enimies and make it to the end of stage
Characters: Gibari, Ty the tasmanian tiger
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=179S0-V3_R0

You face ur usual empire soldiars with there lazers. They aren't really any better than there counterparts in the previous chapters. The real problem is that when Gibari or Ty are traveling the stage, the empire ship will annoy you like heck, blasting you. Try ur best to avoid them.

The next thing begins.......

Gibari and Ty run across, taking down any soldiars in front of them. After all the soldiars are defeated, Gibari raises his paddle in triumph, where as Ty poses with his boomerangs. They both see a beach below, and decide to head down to the beach.

Meanwhile,...............

Amy Rose is seen walking on the beach. She keeps on yelling, "Sonic!!! Sonic!!! Where are youuuuuu?!?"

Silly fool. Doesn't see know that Sonic's not in this SSE? Still she tries to looks for her precious blue hedgehog, looking high and low.

She starts getting angry, and frustrated to find where Sonic is. She swings her hammer on the sandy ground, blasting the sand forward. Unfortunately, Jade was right in front of the sand blast, when he was just taking a stroll. Jade immediately shakes the sand of him. He takes out his spear (at least i think that's a spear :p) and acts all cool like.

He starts speaking logical stuff to Amy, talking about how rude it is to blast sand at people.

Amy's head spins, because she couldn't understand ONE word of what Jade was saying. Jade facepalms himself.

All of a sudden, empire soldiars come out of nowhere. They surround Jade and Amy. They both have each other backs. The empire soldiars prepare there weapons to attack the duo.

Jade and Amy fight back...

Part 3: A guy with glasses and a girl that's obsessed:
Objective: Take down the soldiars and meet near the ocean
Music: Ummmm.......insert Tales of music here
Characters: Jade, Amy Rose

Basically the empire soldiars you fought before. There a bit stronger this time around though. Just watch out as they might come out as a suprise attack.

As you head down the beach, you may accidently hit some innocent beach goers. Attacking them won't affect the gameplay.....but it's sure hilarious for them to go splat on the screen :laugh:

After the gameplay....

Jade and Amy give each other a high 5. Jade smiles a bit and Amy does as well. They both explain there stories to each other. Soon later Gibari and Ty join them as they make it to the beach.

"Hi there!! My name's Gibari and this is Ty. We just saw the commotion with you guys fighting the empire soldiars. I don't know who they are, but i know we gotta stop them." Gibari says.

"Well.....it beats just acting like a sarcastic smart fighter all the time." Jade says in a sarcastic tome.

All of a sudden, the ocean started rumbling....................oh it's just a Magikarp......

Gibari and the group phews in relief, until all of a sudden the Magikarp started getting angry.
It splashes right back to the ocean, and all of a sudden a light came out of it. Immediately, a huge Gyarados comes out, letting out a huge roar.

The 4 fighter knew what they had to do.

Gibari takes out his paddle and motions it, getting ready to fight..

Ty takes out his boomerangs, doing a totally cool stunt with them.....

Jade takes out his spear, and gets ready......

Amy Rose takes out her hammer and is set in a angry mood.

Part 4: Gyarados fight:
Objective: Defeat Gyarados
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2xBs8yi-nA
Characters: Gibari, Jade, Ty, Amy Rose

Yes i realize i totally ripped off Warlord, but give a fifteen year old a break will ya? I'm not really creative >.>

Gyarados is a powerful pokemon indeed. He goes down after you rack up 300% damage on this guy.........but he's slow.

Hydropump: He a huge burst of water that can blast you right off the screen. It's not meant for attacking, but it's still very effective. Watch out for it. When Gyarados lower it's head on the ground, that's when you should be careful.

Bite: Gyarados will come charging in with a huge bite attack. It's Gyarados' fastest attack and it's very hurtful too. It can cause 20% damage with nie knockback. Umm....watch out for it when Gyarados comes charging in.

Thrash: Gyarados will start using it's huge head, to start bashing you with it. It causes 10% damage each time, but they all do no knockback. It's rather slow, and can be avoided easily.

Hyperbeam: Whoa!!! Gyarados will charge up for a spectacular beam of light at you. It's practically One hit kos you, and the beam is rather large. Still avoidable, but still ery tough to do. Gyarados will look tired for 10 seconds after this attack. Gyarados will only use this attack very rarely.

Umm.......i might put more attacks later on......

As soon as Gyarados is defeated, it's knocked right back into the ocean. The four fighter cheer in there victory.

All of a sudden, empire soldiars start popping up from there battleship. Gibari, Jade, Ty and Amy are in no shape to fight. Ty and Amy prepare themselves, but only to have Gibari and Jade carry them. They run in trying to avoid a fight.

To be continued.

What will happen to Gibari's group? Will they survive? What will happen to the other warriors? Will Warlord flame me for ripping him off? Will people get pissed of at this?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I call the Department of OC's, seeing as how I'm the master at making them.
Hey, I made Tiggah and Beast Trio, and am planning at least 3 OCs for MYM 4, so I think I should be able to help a bit when the Department of OCs comes to fruition.

Awesome chapter, TWILTHERO; you said that the chapter might be weak? You were wrong, it seems...

MYM needs a Facebook group.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
@ Chris Lionheart- Links my two kirby characters are in my sig!

@ TWILITHERO- Awesome Subspace Chapter!!!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Hey, I made Tiggah and Beast Trio, and am planning at least 3 OCs for MYM 4, so I think I should be able to help a bit when the Department of OCs comes to fruition.
Don't forget about cheap_josh. All seven of his entries were OCs.

MYM needs a Facebook group.
Haha, we could do that... Wouldn't be hard at all...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
We were never really doing it, since we don't even really know what it is...

Um... They're just us thinking it would be cool to have certain people over certain areas of moveset making. As of yet, there aren't really any rights or responsibilities associated, and the only requirements are that you be good with movesets for them, and be a superfan. But in the OC category, you couldn't really be a superfan, so... Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom