• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
O RLY?

I can make a Linkin Park moveset rite now :bee:

A: Sings "Shadow of the day".

AA: Sings "A place for my head"

AAA: Sings "Points of autority"

Side tilt: Sings "Numb"

Up Tilt: Sings "Faint"

Down Tilt: Sings "Somewhere i belong"

Side Smash: Sings "Paper cut"

Up Smash: Sings "One step closer"

Down Smash: Sings "Crawling"

Neutral aerial: Sings "No more sorrow"

Forward Aerial: Sings "Given up"

Backwards aerial: Sings "Leave out all the rest"

Up Aerial: Sings "By myself"

Down Aerial: Sings "Bleed it out"

Neutral special: Sings "With you"

Side special: Sings "What i've done"

Up special: Sings "Somewhere i belong"

Down special: Sings "Pushing me away"

Final smash: Sings the best LP song evar, 1 hit koing everyone on the stage with "In the end."

/Jokemoveset
this is an absolutely terrible moveset ~ first of all u used 'somewhere I belong' twice; second, there are nuuu descriptions or damage percentages, or even a dash attack. Also there are no extras or taunts or whatnot!! seriously this is worse better than fierce deity link

/Sarcasm

really, if you made this as a serious moveset it would freaking awesome XD

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Oh, In Kingdom Hearts, Haste (From FF) is erased, and Slow (From FF) is replaced by Stop, would any fan of the series be upset if I just ignored these two facts. (I mean, it IS possable that Roxas knows these two spells and it was just never revealed in the series riiiiight? )

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Oh, In Kingdom Hearts, Haste (From FF) is erased, and Slow (From FF) is replaced by Stop, would any fan of the series be upset if I just ignored these two facts. (I mean, it IS possable that Roxas knows these two spells and it was just never revealed in the series riiiiight? )
No... > >
You should probably stay true to the game.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
TheSundanceKid said:
Mendez, supply a funny naked Raiden pic...
Sorry, all out/lost the link. Just Google "gaygamer naughty naked raiden", and you'll hit gold.

Also MASTERWARLORD GOT OWNED! Made my day, that did. :D

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
KKR, did you ever get around to Grimer?
Working on it as my final, most perfect moveset.

Thanks to Chris Lionheart, Meadow, and Kibble for your passing compliments on Powers Kirby in the five pages that seem to have sprouted up since five hours ago.

...I can't argue with SirKibble for Kirby head... and MasterWarlord took Pokemon... dangit. I guess I'll have to take Mario or summat (since SundanceKid bowed out). I suppose I've played more Mario games than Zelda games...

Oh, and Goombella's specials are awesome. Much more creative than I'd expect them to be. Needs color and BBCode, to make it easier to digest, though.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I didn't think this would actually be relating to making movesets. Pokemon movesets aren't that exciting. I'm the Soul Calibur guy, and possibly in the future the Crash Bandicoot guy. We'll just have to see.

*Goes off to try to get some actual work on Cortex & Tiny, blowing off further reviews*

SirKibble

Smash Champion
It's really not relating to anything, necessarily. It was a joke... We can make it about something, though...

But either way, I get to be Kirby Head!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I find Pokemon movesets a load of fun to make. There's just so much room for movesets that can't be made anywhere else. But yeah, it's not relating to anything, is it?...

But you've relinquished the role now! I CALL POKEMON! BWAHAHAH!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I seriously want to be the Baten Kaitos head.....the characters are so unique.

That's why in Mym 4.0 i plan to do Milliarde, Savyna, and MAYBE Xelha......

I shall take the Baten Kaitos head :bee: (unless if Stroupes truly wants it). I epicly fail in making Zelda character movesets. I would do one, but...................no.

Than again, no one knows what the heck Baten Kaitos is. No one will care :urg:

Also note that Gibari, One of darkserenade's, possibly one of Sirkibble's and one of Cheap josh's might make an appearence in my next chapter.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I'd really like PKSkylar to be the MOTHER/Earthbound head. If he was the head, he could probably make a really good moveset for Paula that combines all of our movesets. Also, I'd like to see Claus as a boss whom Lucas fights plz.

Though, I would have liked it if Ike had no fire abilities, a Vanguard alt costume, and Eruption to be turned into slashes like things from his real game so he is more canon. I think they made Ike use two hands because then people would complain if he used Fsmash with one hand, people would say that is stupid and then hate Ike. I think Chris Lionhart could do it well.

As for me? I want to be the Halo/Master Chief and other 3rd party head :)
I haven't seen a better "serious" Master Chief moveset in either this MYM or the last one so far than the one I did on page 353.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
You don't want to be the head of Pokémon, MasterWarlord?? Can I be the head then for pokémon? I am currently trying to finish Delibird before the end of this contest, and have an aching to make 2 pokémon trainers (an ACTUAL moveset for him and a 3rd generation starter kind) for the next contest.

If not, I can be the head for the Ace Attorney series. (Apollo Justice, Klavier Gavin, and Trucy Wright are my current ideas).

PS: Ignore the first two sentences.... typing on the Wii is so slow.(darn you KingK.Rool) I'll be the Ace Attorney head after all.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
You don't want to be the head of Pokémon, MasterWarlord?? Can I be the head then for pokémon? I am currently trying to finish Delibird before the end of this contest, and have an aching to make 2 pokémon trainers (an ACTUAL moveset for him and a 3rd generation starter kind) for the next contest.

If not, I can be the head for the Ace Attorney series. (Apollo Justice, Klavier Gavin, and Trucy Wright are my current ideas).

PS: Ignore the first two sentences.... typing on the Wii is so slow.(darn you KingK.Rool) I'll be the Ace Attorney head after all.
BEAT YA!

I kid, I kid. I actually really wanna see Delibird. Hilarious Pokemon, but a serious moveset for it would be great. If you pull out anything half as good as Plusle and Minun, I'll be happy.

...But I'm still the Pokemon guy. Although, my only current Pokemon set is kinda weak... I think I'll update it and renovate it a bit before moving on to Grimer.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
BEAT YA!

I kid, I kid. I actually really wanna see Delibird. Hilarious Pokemon, but a serious moveset for it would be great. If you pull out anything half as good as Plusle and Minun, I'll be happy.

...But I'm still the Pokemon guy. Although, my only current Pokemon set is kinda weak... I think I'll update it and renovate it a bit before moving on to Grimer.
I expect Grimer to be awesome.

Also, you can check out Delibird in my sig. I need an opinion on his special ability, anyway. Mostly if it's overpowered, underpowered, or great. The moveset will probably be finished on the weekend.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
I propose...co-heading the BK department? I don't want to give it up, but I don't want Twilt to be left out. ^ ^;

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I expect Grimer to be awesome.

Also, you can check out Delibird in my sig. I need an opinion on his special ability, anyway. Mostly if it's overpowered, underpowered, or great. The moveset will probably be finished on the weekend.
I've got lots of nutty ideas. Hopefully a few of them will end up working.

Whoa, I didn't realize that that was a link in your sig. Anyway, that's pretty crazy. I really like the concept, it's just great. I don't understand one thing, though; does it have any applications in one v. one? Or is it just to pretty much smash foes with other foes in multiplayer (plenty awesome in its own right)? Clarify plz?

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
I shall be the Peasant of the Pokemon design hierachy.

Here's a preview of my Hoenn Pokemon Trainer.

Blaziken is similar to CF as Charizard is similar to Bowser.

Standard Special: Fire Punch. Blaziken delivers a swift punch to the jaw (on, say, CF) which deals fire damage and a slight stun. Low knockback.

FSpecial: Blaze Kick. Blaziken spins 360 degrees and plants a flaming kick to about the height of Ness. Slow, but high knockback.

DSpecial: Pokemon Switch. Functions exactly the same as the current PT's Pokemon Switch.

USpecial: Sky Uppercut. Blaziken spins 360 degrees and jumps about as high as CF's Falcon Dive.

Grovyle is a bit like Sheik.

SSpecial: Bullet Seed. Grovyle spits out a small stream of seeds straight foward. Similar to Ivysaur's B move, but horizontal.

FSpecial: Grass Knot. Grovyle places a knot on the ground in front of them. Enemies who walk over the trap trip and take a little bit of damage.

USpecial: Agility. Grovyle immediately starts to run diagonnaly up in either direction.

DSpecial: Pokemon Switch.

Mudkip

SSpecial: Bubble. Bubble deals no damge, but stuns for half a second. Lengthy lag at start. Chargeable to make a bigger bubble.

FSpecial: Tackle. Mudkip charges foward, hitting opponents with high knockback.

USpecial: Dive. Mudkip dissapears, then reappears in water (if applicable) or at another point on the stage.

DSpecial: Pokemon Switch.

Phew. Comments so far?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Here's a preview of my Hoenn Pokemon Trainer.

USpecial: Dive. Mudkip dissapears, then reappears in water (if applicable) or at another point on the stage.
YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!

Seriously, though, this needs some extra detail injected into it. You cover most of the stats, lag, knockback, and all that, but you need to explain how the attacks themselves work a bit better. Mudkip's USpecial, for one, is a bit confusing. There are good ideas here, but they need more explanation.

Oh, and there's gotta be something more creative for Mudkip's Side Special than Tackle! At least make it Aqua Jet with watery effects.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
I've got lots of nutty ideas. Hopefully a few of them will end up working.

Whoa, I didn't realize that that was a link in your sig. Anyway, that's pretty crazy. I really like the concept, it's just great. I don't understand one thing, though; does it have any applications in one v. one? Or is it just to pretty much smash foes with other foes in multiplayer (plenty awesome in its own right)? Clarify plz?
I still have to add a few things, but basically it's more of a team concept than a stand alone. I can tell that one of the moves, Present, will throw the character as a projectile. Imagine a big Bowser ball being thrown at your opponent. lol

Oh yeah. Someone already plan a 3rd gen poké trainer already. Oh well, less characters to think about and more time for the others. Ungulateman, don't try to achieve Fierce Deity Link Status, as it's been currently said to be impossible.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
For my 1000th post, I decided to make a "best of PKSkyler"
yes this is spammy sorta...but I deserve it!

So....my first post...ever!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168594

My first moveset!
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4623350&postcount=327

A "waste of bandwidth!"
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=173392

I got lazy and decided this is all the love im gonna do for myself!
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5534700&postcount=5944

My theme song at the moment!(I feel so wheeee right now!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX_UcOIjFwM

THANKS SMASH BOARDS FOR 1000 MORE POSTS
4 MORE YEARS

101000posts

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I've been away... someone fill me in on this whole "department" deal...

What have yall got yourselves into this time?
We decide some pages back that in the next Smash Bros game that there would be a different expert for each series in charge of giving that series good move sets, and as a joke we're nominating ourselves. I'm the Metroid expert :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I could be the head of the departments for:
Star Fox
F-Zero
Sonic
Shining

And, to an extent:
Megaman (this does NOT include the characters of Zero series and ZXA)
Breath of Fire (only BoF 1 and 2)

Though I do not claim anything at all 8D
If you take me as Star Fox head, though, there won't be Krystal, since I do not count her to the canon of Star Fox, but for Dinosaur Planet. But we had that discussion already once, so ya.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I still have to add a few things, but basically it's more of a team concept than a stand alone. I can tell that one of the moves, Present, will throw the character as a projectile. Imagine a big Bowser ball being thrown at your opponent. lol

Oh yeah. Someone already plan a 3rd gen poké trainer already. Oh well, less characters to think about and more time for the others. Ungulateman, don't try to achieve Fierce Deity Link Status, as it's been currently said to be impossible.
AWWW you are doing Delibird :/
I was contemplating making a moveset for him!
Just inlclude present and it'll be all good :)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Yeah, that sounds hilarious. And making it a team concept actually adds to the charm, maybe. There aren't many movesets out there where characters are significantly better in 2 on 2, but for Delibird it kinda makes sense.

Although I'm thinking maybe you should make it so that he can put items in his bag as well? That way, it adds some practicality to one on one, at least in casual.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Sundance: Wheee!!

Gaygamer's actually a really awesome website. It's got a few...weird features here and there, but for the most part it's a really funny blog/website. Not really a good source for up-to-the-minute gaming news, but always good for a second opinion on stuff. The way they handled Hot Coffee was particularly awesome.

@Everyone: I don't think any of you actually know what purpose these Department Heads hold...so why all the fuss?

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Um, what purpose do they serve, again? And if it's something awesome, I call Fire Emblem plz.

EDIT: I made a big update to Pom Pom for the contest. Fixed some organization, added some pictures for the specials, and added more description to some of the attacks. Could I get some feedback on if the pictures detract from the organization?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
DK was already taken.
By who??

Maybe during the period between MYM 3.0 and 4.0, I can remake DK & Diddy a bit (just a few moves, not the whole thing), since I've already entered a K.Rool here.

And about the departments, I propose only one series per user, otherwise there would be too much conflict.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
By who??

Maybe during the period between MYM 3.0 and 4.0, I can remake DK & Diddy a bit (just a few moves, not the whole thing), since I've already entered a K.Rool here.

And about the departments, I propose only one series per user, otherwise there would be too much conflict.
By you. Don't you remember?

I have Soul Calibur and Crash Bandicoot. Cortex and Tiny is coming along. . .Although I made it into an even bigger project by giving him another form. Looks like this one's going to end up being even larger scale then Cervantes. Don't expect it any time soon. It might end up being the opener of MYM 4.0.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
These are my 4.0 movesets. I'm calling them out so that there wont be any SURPRISES next time. lol

Lenneth, The Goddess Valkyrie (Valkyrie Profile)

Benjamin, The Warrior of Elements (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest)

Lightning, The Crystal Follower (Final Fantasy 13: Fabula Nova Crystallis)

Fayt Leingod, The Weapon of Dimension (Star Ocean 3)

YuRiPa, The Gullwings (Kingdom Hearts 2)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
valkyries are hot

there's an arc in one piece right now with a bunch of amazon women

despite the cartoony style

there are a bunch of cute ones

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
By you. Don't you remember?
Oh, I thought u mean someone else. Hehehe...

The DK series could definitely use some more representation. I'd like to also give DK and Diddy more moves that they actually use. Actually, for DK, I've noticed that several of his attacks appear in the cartoon.

B-Air and Dash A (Big Foot Kick :laugh:)
D-Throw (Bowling Ball toss)
U-Air and Side B (USE YOUR HEAD)
B (BANANA SLAMMA)

Although some of those should stay (B-Air, B, U-Air), some could be replaced with something a lot more representative of game DK.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Now, I think that most of Lucario's moveset was actually decently done, compared to many others, although a special that damaged him would add an interesting level to his gameplay. Not much to improve on there, if you ask me.

Jigglypuff is a bit bland, but not absolutely horrible.

Pikachu is... Pikachu. A few attacks could be tweaked, but he seems like he should remain more or less the same.

Mewtwo was, obviously, horrible, and was remade nicely by Luvtoy. Pichu could also be remade fairly easily to prevent clonage.

Perhaps in 4.0, I'll tackle one or two of these.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Are we actually doing anything with these departments? Becuase I don't want to spend all of my time making move sets for Metroid Characters, especially when most of the feasable ones (Ridley, Dark Samus, Sylux, and other Hunters) have already been done.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Are we actually doing anything with these departments? Becuase I don't want to spend all of my time making move sets for Metroid Characters, especially when most of the feasable ones (Ridley, Dark Samus, Sylux, and other Hunters) have already been done.
No; if you want, you can take existing series and redo/tweak characters in them, or add new ones (although in the case of Metroid, I would not go through the effort to make another Ridley).

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
No; if you want, you can take existing series and redo/tweak characters in them, or add new ones (although in the case of Metroid, I would not go through the effort to make another Ridley).
Okay then. Well since I'm the head of Metroid last time time I checked, I guess I should make ONE new move set at least... hmm, I might have an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom