• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
My MYM4 movesets: Trunks(my favorite DBZ char),
Whoa there pal!!! I was planning to do Trunks!!!!

I had sssooooo many plans to work on him.....................But i guess if u want to....

@Hoss: you better do him justice, or else....

Mah plans for MYM 4.0:
Savyna (going to be my first one)
Millarde (Confirmed!!)
Xelha (Maybe..)
Nolan (Maybe....)
Jill (Maybe)
Trunks (Very likely)
Three Days grace (This is not going to be a joke moveset. I'm representing all the Three Days Grace fans out there.
It's not too late, It's never tttoooo laaatteee....)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Err...what?
All those characters have movesets that incorporate things from different points in the characters' history, rather than just one appearance. I'm saying that it's a common thing, and not so unusual for Sora to function like that.

Anyways, I'm glad you other people like it too. I definitely had fun making it...wracking my brain for Reaction Commands...figuring out how complicated to make it...etcetera, etcetera. :chuckle:

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
thx for Boo comments
yeah i had a feeling u might bring up detail thing again thats just how i like to do it i guess b/c it keeps things more concise and easily readable...i'll try to add those stats though for each move (knockback, speed, range)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
By the end of the day, it looks like my Review Queue will be completely empty. Just sayin'. :p

@KingK.Rool: I've seen stamps like those in your sig everywhere. Is there a specific way of making them, like a font package I could download or something, or is all that done freehand?
Review queue empty? BUT WHAT ABOUT KIIIIRBY?

(00)
( --)
O O

^Sad Kirby.

As for the stamps, it's pretty much done freehand, just by pasting the two pics together, then zooming in and drawing in the letters. If anyone's interested, I can link a (very old) tutorial to how to make them.

And for Sora, hmm, I'll have to read over it in greater detail later. It IS another Mendez moveset, after all, if an incomplete one.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Review queue empty? BUT WHAT ABOUT KIIIIRBY?

(00)
( --)
O O

^Sad Kirby.

As for the stamps, it's pretty much done freehand, just by pasting the two pics together, then zooming in and drawing in the letters. If anyone's interested, I can link a (very old) tutorial to how to make them.

And for Sora, hmm, I'll have to read over it in greater detail later. It IS another Mendez moveset, after all, if an incomplete one.
Kirby will be done by tonight (i.e. whenever I go to sleep, so perhaps technically tomorrow), don't worry.

I would be very interested in that old tutorial, by the by.

And finally...

*Mendez Slap©*

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Kirby will be done by tonight (i.e. whenever I go to sleep, so perhaps technically tomorrow), don't worry.

I would be very interested in that old tutorial, by the by.

And finally...

*Mendez Slap©*
Eeeexcellent.

Here we are: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3153725&postcount=61

It's pretty hard to do with Paint, though, and I don't know what program you'd be using.

Teehee, I couldn't resist. Although I didn't really complain about it. Just... pointed it out... or something.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's just horrible. I'm posting to try to bump the page quicker, I think this is the only post that is still necessary.

Adding another level to Pidgeot; multiple Glide Attacks. /notspam

EDIT: Oh, nice, I changed the page. In case you missed it, Mendez, or if you don't want to venture back to that huuuge page, link to how to make these icons here.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
It's pretty hard to do with Paint, though, and I don't know what program you'd be using.

Teehee, I couldn't resist. Although I didn't really complain about it. Just... pointed it out... or something.
I'm rockin' out with The GIMP, so that's not an issue at all.

Also...

*Mendez Slap For Trying To Excuse Your Impudence©*

EDIT - Also, the "Report Post" button in the postbit's there for a reason, guys...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@darkserenade: Did you search for "generic"? If you did, it'll yellow and bold all instances of that word, but otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.

And I'll say it again: the "Report Post" button's there for a reason. But yeah, this:

Commander Blitzkrieg said:
Unfortunately, none of the mods are on
...makes me sad. Accumulate those reports while they're away, I guess. :ohwell:

EDIT - A new page isn't going to help. We just have to wait for a mod to notice a stack of Reports waiting for them upon return. Until then, just try and ignore it.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
@darkserenade: Did you search for "generic"? If you did, it'll yellow and bold all instances of that word, but otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.

And I'll say it again: the "Report Post" button's there for a reason. But yeah, this:

...makes me sad. Accumulate those reports while they're away, I guess. :ohwell:

EDIT - A new page isn't going to help. We just have to wait for a mod to notice a stack of Reports waiting for them upon return. Until then, just try and ignore it.
Oh. I didn't know that. Thanks. BTW, Sora was pretty good, but could've been better with extras. *eagerly awaits Mendez Slap*

I reported that guy, everybody should do the same. Sick-son-of-a-moose...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Yes, the submission period for Make Your Move 3.0 ends on October 31st. That's the date, guys, sorry if anyone wasn't aware of this beforehand.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Okay, good. That gives me enough time to finish up my renovation of Pidgeot and also post Grimer!

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
What a relief...

Yeah, so does it end at Halloween or not?
Still not sure. But I'm thinking sometime aroung the 2nd week of November. I'm already considering candidates to run MYM4.

Edit: Ding-dong, the troll is dead! At least, I hope... They need to ban his IP.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
ok added to Boo, click on link in sig to see changes...i wonder what u guys think of how i added the move stats (damage,knockback,speed,range). Still unsure if that was the best way to do it could use suggestions.

and whats this about a contest?

Agi

Smash Lord
All movesets submitted are put into a contest, and (to the best of my understanding) people vote for the movesets they like the most; the winner being the one who receives the most votes. Last time, Paper Mario won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom