• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Kind of to me. Do the clones change a moves strength in any way?

*jumps* WEEE!!
The clone is a completely independant computer player that tries to emulate your skill level, making the fight into two against one. This works particularly well with Grimer as he has several attacks that excel at holding a foe in place, letting a teammate come over and mop up. Does that help?

Oh, and I've added alternate colours to Magikoopa, Pidgeot, and Grim Reaper. Just for those who are interested.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Edit:
Has anyone here played Shining Force?
I'm a very big crack for all of the Shining series, so yes. I even think I will do a character out of the Shining series, don't know whom, though.

EVERYONE IS IGNORING ME :(
Why, that's nothing new to us. Please stop asking for feedback everytime you post.

But if you really NEED it:
- He's too overpowered
- The moveset's descriptions and layout are horrible.

Smady

Smash Master
Hm... I'm thinking I will create a new moveset sometime this weekend, but I'm at a conflict with who to create one for. On one hand, you have an FFIX character, who I could adapt somewhat from Vivi, or someone different entirely. Decisions, decisions.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Seriously... 2 replies to my chocobo that wernt even related to the moveset? Also, I've only played Shining Force Neo, great game though....even if I did cheat my a** off to win...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Here's a little sneak preview on what Guntz' will look like approximately.

B: Multi Bullet - Guntz gets out his 4-barreled gun (the one he has shouldered) and puts energy bullets into it. This is a charging kind of move - he can immediately shoot one bullet, but has to charge for two to four shots. After a full charge, Guntz can move around and with another tap on B shoots all four shots. He can sidestep to cancel further charging, and resume charging afterwards. If he's hit while charging, all bullets are lost. The bullets fly as fast as Samus' Plasmagun and flinch enemies, but do no knockback at all. This move works similar to Sheik's Needles - and has a similar priority. It can be used to stop opponents from charging quickly or using an attack, if timed right.
Each bullet does 2% damage. This is also the move Kirby gets when copying Guntz.

Note that Guntz' moveset will be completely based on guns and similar weaponry.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
No, completely gun- and similar weaponry-based. With similar weaponry I mean grenade launchers, cannons, stuff like that.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
so... Batman has been updated: Click!

replaced non-working youtube & pic links, put descriptions for bosses & assist trophies, & added other extras ~

With that done, I'll begin to put together my nomination list for top moveset designer!! This will include SSEs & anything else that has been done for MYM 3! If I have time after that, I'll revise my other 3 movesets before the deadline :)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
A little sneak peak at Myifee.

Myifee

Neutral B- Howling Flames
Myifee lifts his double bladed sword over his head. Using the long extendable rope connected to the weapon, he swings it around himself 360 degrees many times (as long as you hold the B button. The hitbox of this move is between 3 and 5 of Myifee's body lengths. This attack cannot strike low and leaves Myifee vulnerable to crawl attacks, as well as aerial assaults. This move reflects projectiles. The rope is on fire so it serves as a large hitbox, but the true sweetspot is the double blade. This move normally deals horizontal knockback, but it can also be based on what you combo into (it gives lag frames upon hitting that allow you to combo. This happens when the enemy would normally DI).
This attack does 10 damage by itself, but it can also combo into new attacks:

Move the control stick up- Grappler Combo
Comboes into up B, throwing his weapon into the diagonally upwards towards the direction Myifee is facing.
Effect- Adds 3% damage and causes diagonal knockback.

Move the control stick forward- Charging Bull
When you move the control stick forward, Myifee's weapon returns to him and he says "I will rout you all!" He then throws his weapon forward with great strength.
Effect- Adds 5% damage and increased horizontal knockback.

When you press the A button- Crushing Flame
The real name for this move is howling flame, but I needed that name for the spinning attack itself. Anyone when you press the A button, Myifee's weapon returns to him. He then does a 360 turn while jumping and smashes his opponent with a powerful downwards swing of the double blade while landing. A fiery explosion happens at the place of impact.
Effect- Deals an additional 6% damage and very high horizontal knockback. Slowest comboing option.

As you can probably infer, Myifee will be different from other heavy characters in that he will excel in special comboes (but he won't be quick). He won't be quite as strong as the rest of the heavies but he won't have any problems adding up the damage.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Wait...what? What is this thing of which you speak? :confused:
basically, I come up with a list of MYM posters that have contributed awesome movesets, SSEs and anything else that can be contributed to this thread. Then I post said list, & let people vote on who they think should win. :)

~ I did it for MYM 2 as well, so I know its gonna take a while (although Junahu has made it much more bearable for me w/ his complete list of movesets) :bee:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Question on Myifee:

Do the combo hits affect the end lag? I'm wondering this becuase you said that the Crushing Flame is the "slowest comboing option".

Anyways, looks good so far. I actually had a similar combo-special move in my Fulgore move set.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Question on Myifee:

Do the combo hits affect the end lag? I'm wondering this becuase you said that the Crushing Flame is the "slowest comboing option".

Anyways, looks good so far. I actually had a similar combo-special move in my Fulgore move set.
It works kind of like this. After the first hit, the opponent is struck with a (larger than average) pausing affect, kind of like what happens after being struck with a fully charged Samus Neutral B (this is where DI would normally be applied.) I think its called hitstun.

During this time you can hit with a second hit (which also creates this affect) and even a 3rd hit (the third has to much ending lag to take advantage of this).

The 2nd and 3rd hits do about 33% of their normal damage (so an average 3 hit combo of a tilt attack would probably be about 9+3+3 or 15 damage.)

The last hit used is the only one that has a bearing on knockback (it gives the attack's normal knockback).

Some comboes (like any of the Neutral B comboes) have to much ending lag on the second hit to add a 3rd hit, so they are strong 2 hit comboes.

The slowest combo (the B to A combo) is the slowest because of a higher amount of beginning lag that gives the opponent some (albeit little) time to DI the attack using the hitstun caused by the previous hit.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Now I shall make Nintendog again! ( This time two puppies like ice climbers and you can choose which breed you want for both )

A: Hits the foe with their paw
A A Hits them twice
A A A Hits 3 times

A side: Tackles
A up: Bounces Up
A Down: Both dogs go down hit

Side Smash: Slams into the foe
Up Smash: Jumps really high like they would do in nintendogs
Down smash: One hits Right, The other hits Left

Aeirl Standard: Spins
Aeirl Forward: Hits the foe with there paws
Aeirl Up: throws a ball up
Aeirl Down: Meteor smashes the foe down with there back feet
Aeirl Back: Hits the foe with there back feet

Specials:

Standard: Bark ( They bark loud and a wave appears and If your close you will get paralyzed

Side: Toy ( Throws a Random toy at the foe )

Down: Dog treat ( Eats a dog treat to recover some health or have some other effect )

( Multiple ideas for the recovery move )

1. Balloons: Balloons go on them and the balloons help them recover up slowy, If the foe goes next to the balloons, They will get damage

2. Flip: Flips High

3. Leash: Gets a leash and grabs the edge of a platform.

Final smash: Kennel ( Sends a bunch of dogs to attack the foe )

Colors:

Sky Blue: Wears a sailor hat
Red: Wears a rose like Jigglypuff OR Wears Mario hat
Green: Wears a hat with leafs on it OR Wears Luigi's hat
White: Wears a Hibicilous Flower OR Wears a giant bone on its head
Yellow: Wears a Yellow Tie OR Wears Wario's hat
Purple: Wears grapes on its head with vines on it

Ok, I have to admit, These were weird, But please don't make fun of me.

Breeds:

Labrador Retriever
Golden Retriever
Pug
Miniture Dashound
Cocker Spaniel
Beagle

Stats:

Speed: 7/10
Jump: 8/10
Power: 5/10
Defense: 4/10
Falling Speed: Slow

Taunts:

1: Eats a dog treat
2: The dogs spin around in a circle
3. The dogs scratch the ground

Victory taunts:

1: The dogs go crazy barking
2: The dogs lay down and sleep
3: The dogs pounce really high and then land an smile

Stage appearence:

See the stage an bark and then run of the stage

Snake's code call

Snake: Octagon, Theres two dogs here

Octagon: Those are Nintendogs Snake

Snake: Nintendogs? Aren't they just dogs?

Octagon: Kinda, They are normal dogs its just that there from Nintendo

Snake: I bet they will be really easy to beat because there just puppies

Octagon Don't under estimate them snake, There more stronger than they look

Now what do you think?

I worked VERY hard on this, So please don't make fun of it. :urg:

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
First of all, he's named OTACON, just like the anime convention.
Secondly, go and check Iron Thorn's Nintendogs moveset. That's better in ALL means. <_<
???

I actually think his movest wasn't really good, espically since there was no Labrador.

and don't respond if you are going to say something stupid :mad:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Lol. . .2 Horrendously under detailed under done Nintendogs movesets in a row? That's rich. I'm sorry, but you're going to need to put way more effort into that if you expect us to take it seriously.

Looking forward to full sets for Guntz and Myifee, guys, keep it comin. Haven't done much work on Cortex and Tiny this week due to time constraints, but I'm still aiming for a release date some time next week.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, but your going to have to shut your mouth.

This is my movest, I don't go around making fun of everyone else's movest when there bad.

Oh, and don't look down on me

Smady

Smash Master
Your moveset needs some more detail. Also, I recommend you using font size and colour to make the presentation prettier. It shows some promise, but needs work. :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
HER moveset may not be pleasing you because it has a race missing, however, it:
a.) is more detailed
b.) has better layout
c.) is far more creative
d.) is more detailed
e.) has a creator who can accept critique and doesn't act like a moron because someone says something negative
f.) is more detailed
g.) is more detailed

And you just said that Iron Thorn's Nintendogs suck because they don't have a minimal detail you're not comfortable with.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
HER moveset may not be pleasing you because it has a race missing, however, it:
a.) is more detailed
b.) has better layout
c.) is far more creative
d.) is more detailed
e.) has a creator who can accept critique and doesn't act like a moron because someone says something negative
f.) is more detailed
g.) is more detailed

And you just said that Iron Thorn's Nintendogs suck because they don't have a minimal detail you're not comfortable with.
Please, Just don't reply to my comments Ok?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Please, Just don't reply to my comments Ok?
Why? Because the truth hurts? Because not everyone strokes you poor soul with silk towels?

I'd maybe be less harsh if you would stop acting like you wouldn't oxymoron yourself. Oh, and I demand an apologize to Iron Thorn because you said her moveset would suck - because if it does something, it's definitely not sucking.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
:urg: :(

Why? Because the truth hurts? Because not everyone strokes you poor soul with silk towels?

I'd maybe be less harsh if you would stop acting like you wouldn't oxymoron yourself. Oh, and I demand an apologize to Iron Thorn because you said her moveset would suck - because if it does something, it's definitely not sucking.
Yeah, I'm going to listen to someone I don't know saying " I demand a apoligy "

Just stop, Its my OPINION, And it should not be bashed.

I said " I DON'T HATE HER MOVEST" I just think its weird cuz theres no labrador, Thats all.

Also, To me, It didn't seem like Nintendog

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, but your going to have to shut your mouth.

This is my movest, I don't go around making fun of everyone else's movest when there bad.

Oh, and don't look down on me
He's not making fun, he's being honest. That moveset has no detail, no creativity, and will get no respect unless you fix those things. Normally I wouldn't be saying this, but I have a suspicion that you're something of an... instigator. Judging by your posts at SSB4 and at the Mewtwo and Roy thread.

Anyway, I've just finished Grimer's specials. I really like where this set is going so far. At this rate, I'll just barely slip it in under the deadline.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
He's not making fun, he's being honest. That moveset has no detail, no creativity, and will get no respect unless you fix those things. Normally I wouldn't be saying this, but I have a suspicion that you're something of an... instigator. Judging by your posts at SSB4 and at the Mewtwo and Roy thread.

Anyway, I've just finished Grimer's specials. I really like where this set is going so far. At this rate, I'll just barely slip it in under the deadline.
:confused: :dizzy: :psycho:

Ok, I could understand if its put like that, I'm just getting sick of everyone bashing my idea and movest.

But I won't make another movest if everyone is going to hate on it :(

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Sounds good. I hope you're not rushing though, I'd rather have to wait until MYM4 to post a move set than post up a sub-par one in order to meet a deadline.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Cool, that is an AWESOME character.

My movesets are all undergoing revisions now.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
:confused: :dizzy: :psycho:

Ok, I could understand if its put like that, I'm just getting sick of everyone bashing my idea and movest.
Well, that's the thing. It doesn't really seem to me like anyone's bashing you (except maybe me :p). Anyway, if you want it to get respect, I'd add to it, but if it doesn't really matter to you, and you just wanted to show us all your idea, then that's okay, just leave it be.

Hyper_Ridley: I completely agree. If I lose my inspiration and slow down, I WILL definitely do that. But for now, I'm bursting with ideas for him, and I THINK - maybe - that I'll be able to finish it in time.

And if not, I'll be sure to get it in on the very first page of MYM 4. Teehee.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Oks

Well, that's the thing. It doesn't really seem to me like anyone's bashing you (except maybe me :p). Anyway, if you want it to get respect, I'd add to it, but if it doesn't really matter to you, and you just wanted to show us all your idea, then that's okay, just leave it be.

Ok, I will.

Smady

Smash Master
Look to other people's movesets for ideas. I recommend looking at Chief Mendez's movesets for a start, which are located in his signature links somewhere. Those helped me develop my ideas; you could always ask here if you have any more problems.

What about which pages have movesets? The OP only goes up to like 200- or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom