• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
I added my final touches to Saki. Im not changing it anymore, but I added SSE, Assist Trophies, Stages, Music, etc.

Edit: btw, the only reason why i do "similar to THIS move" thing is to give you an image of how it could look like. Im not comparing it to the actual move, its just words that can only explain so much, and I dont want to waste time and space with a passage per move. That's commicide.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
just finished it with some new images and updates since you wanted more detail.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Fail.... mine was far better.

@Gryphon...

I'm pretty sure Saki can do some unique things instead of just variations of another person's move.

Especially the Side B. That type of Side Special is already used by Ike, all the StarFox characters, and in Captain Falcon and Ganondorf.
Wrong. The technique doesnt attack until the end of it, meaning the dash is just a go-thru. Ike's can attack from the start of it, canceling the dash, same with Falcon/Dorf. And Fox's attacks from the start, but keeps going thru. See the differences?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Wrong. The technique doesnt attack until the end of it, meaning the dash is just a go-thru. Ike's can attack from the start of it, canceling the dash, same with Falcon/Dorf. And Fox's attacks from the start, but keeps going thru. See the differences?
Its still just a variation of a basic special type used by 6 characters already.

But don't take anything I say to harshly. I'm only trying to help.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Up B- Light Spear
A somewhat advanced sword special for all magic swordsman. When using this technique, Zelos his the opponent with an "uppercut" slash and then continues to hit the opponent several times while going upwards in the air (much like Mario's Up B). This special is a good combo finisher and deals about as much potential damage as aether but deals very little knockback. The recovery distance is comparable to Mario's Up-B recovery. Zelos says "Light Spear" while performing the recovery.
2% damage per hit .... up to 14% damage (if all hits connect)
(Slashing; Weapon; Specials Direct)
Case closed. :laugh:

Thanks for the help, but I only asked for a review.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Case closed. :laugh:

Thanks for the help, but I only asked for a review.
I challenge you to find a better recovery move for Zelos that doesn't involve combo'ing Light Spear into another move (such as Beast).

Some of those highlights were pretty fail... I said does as much damage as Ike's Aether... not works like it.

And that was a pretty cheap move, quoting quite possibly the worst moveset I've ever made. :ohwell:

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
I challenge you to find a better recovery move for Zelos that doesn't involve combo'ing Light Spear into another move (such as Beast).

Some of those highlights were pretty fail... I said does as much damage as Ike's Aether... not works like it.

And that was a pretty cheap move, quoting quite possibly the worst moveset I've ever made. :ohwell:
That isnt my point. Point is that you did the same thing I did with comparisons and what not. Light Spear is a more appropriate recovery for Zelos, though I would prefer Light Spear Cannon. Because that Cannon makes it different from Mario's recovery, adding a projectile at the end of the attack. At least Victory Light Spear, because it isnt combo-ing any moves.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
THE ETERNAL DARKNESS AND WINGS OF HOPE wants you to vote for TWILTHERO's movesets when the voting begins. Anyone who doesn't do that will get shot...................kk not really.

Chapter 5: Two brothers, a paperclip, a girl, and...........a rabbit? 0.o

Narrator: Last time in reality land, the bumbling brothers, Drake and Josh, had just saw the empire advertisement on TV. Josh screams in shock and Drake doesn't really care. The empire has already attacked them. They corrupted there Wii and there little sister who they were forced to kill. Josh seeks revenge, while Drake's just in it for the girls. We last saw them riding there sweet car that they had. They just recently had made it to California..................here we come, right from where we started from (ten bucks for the person to get where i got that from.)

Drake was driving his car as usual, with Josh, looking up smash boards on his laptop. He was apprantly working on a moveset of some sort.

Anyway, the brothers were driving until the car stopped out of nowhere. Drake and Josh leave the car to investigate what’s going on. Drake opens up the engine to see what’s wrong.

"Hey Drake!!! What’s wrong with it!!??" Josh says.

Drake gets up from checking engine and says, "Some moron forgot to fill up the gas!!"

Josh facepalms himself only to say, "That's YOUR fault. Its your car!!!"

Drake immediately jumps at Josh. "Wha........its not my responsibility!!! I'm not responsible. Me? Responsible? I'm Drake Parker!!!"

Josh lets out a huge sigh and says, "Well whatever. Hey! There's a hotel there!!! Maybe we can check in and we'll check the car out tomorrow!!!"

So the brothers stepped inside the hotel. Josh takes him, his laptop, and a strange bag of clothes, while Drake just took out a pair of sunglasses.

When they entered the hotel, they see this weird cartoon bunny as the host. It appears to be Roger rabbit.

Drake also sees a lot of girls by the hotel waiting bench. He immediately decides to walk up to them.

Meanwhile, Josh was having the most difficult discussion with this stupid rabbit. Josh couldn't get a room at all.

"Ummmm....excuse me sir? I'm trying to get a room and..." Josh said before being cut off.

"No way kid!!! You can have fun with me!!!! Let’s have a party!!!!" Roger Rabbit responded.

Josh seemed creped out by this rabbit and was about to punch him in the face, until his laptop shook in his hand.

"He-hey look. I've got an email. Excuse me for a second..." Josh took a step back headed towards a corner of the hotel place where no one could see him.

Meanwhile Drake was flirting with girls as usual. All of the girls were dropping to Drake's coolness. He was hitting on 5 girls at once. All of them were very hot. Drake was getting all of them, except for one orange haired girl sitting on the couch. Her face was facing the other way, so her identity was unknown. It appeared that she was reading a book.

Drake, being the lady hunter he truly is, decides to hit on her. He said, "Hey there!!! I don't know you, and you don't know me, but i can tell that you and i were meant for each other."

The girl turns around to look at Drake. It was Erutashi. She seemed a little annoyed at Drake. She said, "No thanks."

Drake, realizing that he didn't think that was a hot girl at all, takes a huge step back looking freaked out. "AHHHHH!!!!! Not attractive girl is not attractive!!!!"

Eru got angry at Drake for calling her not hot. She takes out her blades to get her revenge on Drake. She felt like she wanted rip Drake's nuts off. Drake runs away, knowing he had a situation. He knew that his brother could help him.

He runs towards his brother in the corner, "Hey!!! Josh!!!! I have a situation here!!!" Drake yells.

All of a sudden, Drake's jaw drops wide open. Josh was dressed up like some fat lady.

"Jo-josh!!!! You still doing Miss Nancy? I thought you quit doing that after episode 1!!!" Drake says.

"I know......but a lot of people need my advice, and i can only think straight when i'm wearing this dress!!!!" Josh explains. Drake rolls his eyes meaning whatever.

Josh was typing on his laptop. He needed to make a huge letter to his friend back at home. He opened up Microsoft word to right this huge piece of junk. All of a sudden, some weird paperclip came out of nowhere on his laptop. It kept on saying, "Would you like to seek some help sir?"

Josh clicked on the X button saying no. The paperclip was persistent however, as it kept on coming back. josh continued to say no, but the stupid Microsoft helper kept on coming back. Josh was really frustrated, and threw his laptop to the hard ground, causing his laptop to explode. Josh thought it was over....

...but the paper clip still came back from the rubble of dirt. Its identity was revealed to be CLIPIT. Josh looks freaked out, taking off his girly clothes and taking a step back. Drake does the same as the crazy Erutashi found Drake's location.

Josh and Drake prepare to fight, while Eru and Clipit do the same thing.

Part 1: Drake and Josh does it again >_>:
Objective: Defeat your 2 competitors.
Music: Hollywood Girl - Drake Bell
Characters: Drake and Josh, or Erutashi or Clipit

A simple match. You pick from 3 characters where you get 2 lives for whoever you pick.

After the game play, Eru retreats her swords in respect, but still looking annoyed. Clipit simply calms down. Drake and Josh let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey guys!! Why aren't i apart of the fight guys!!??" Roger Rabbit looking gloom.

All of a sudden, all of them pointed their weapons at the rabbit. Roger Rabbit cowers in fear.

Part 2: Wait.....a new fight already 0.o?
Objective: Defeat Roger Rabbit or the other guys.
Music: Hollywood Girl - Drake Bell
Characters: Drake and Josh, Erutashi and Clipit or Roger Rabbit

You have 3 lives if you play as Roger Rabbit. You play as 3 characters if you pick some other character besides Roger Rabbit.

If Roger Rabbit wins, he jumps for joy, saying that was totally awesome fun, with the other guys looking annoyed.

if the other guys/girl wins, Drake and Josh does the classic hug me brother, Erutashi nods her head in a job well done, Clipit jumps a bit for joy, and Roger Rabbit looks hurt.

All of a sudden, darkness filled the hotel place. Everyone in the hotel started screaming and running, even the hot girls, out to the front door. Drake outs his down in disappointment.

All of a sudden, a huge Rhino comes from out of the darkness. It's identity appears to be Rand. The Rhino looks different however. He has eyes of red darkness, and he's not exactly happy. He summons all of his power to grow himself twice as large.

Drake and Josh fear in the giants massive size, while Erutashi and Clipit prepare themselves for the big fight. Roger Rabbit smiles with his new friends, and joins the fight.

Part 3: 2 Brothers, a rabbit, a original character, and a paperclip 0.o?
Objective: Defeat Rand size X 2
Music: drake bell super hero theme song!!
Characters: Drake and Josh, Erutashi, Clipit, and Roger Rabbit

Whoa.....Rand is huge. He was already big to begin with so that’s bad news. You are forced to use all of your characters to fight Rand.

As soon as Rand is defeated, the darkness leaves Rand, disappearing into thin air. It falls down unconscious. Josh takes a step forward to the giant.

"Hey um.....you ok dude?" Josh says being the kind soul he truly is.

Rand shakes his head and looks at Josh. He hugs Josh with happiness. "Thank you for saving me from the darkness!!! Oh i thank you with all of my heart!!! I wish i could repay you.....I know!! I'll join you in your journey against the empire!!!! They forced me to fight you guys in this predictable plot line by TWILTHERO. I'll fight till the end!!!" Rand says.

Josh is gasping for air while still being hugged by Rand. "Ok......but let me breath darn it!!!! I need to both my lungs to breath you know!!!!"

Drake, Erutashi, Clipit, and Roger Rabbit laugh as Rand is suffocating Josh with his hug. Looks like there adventure is just beginning.......

To BE CONTINUED
.....also sorry to Iron Thorn if she feels offended. I.....i ran out of ideas lol. I'll make sure she gets a bigger role later.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
That isnt my point. Point is that you did the same thing I did with comparisons and what not. Light Spear is a more appropriate recovery for Zelos, though I would prefer Light Spear Cannon. Because that Cannon makes it different from Mario's recovery, adding a projectile at the end of the attack. At least Victory Light Spear, becasue it isnt combo-ing any moves.
Keep in mind that I made that moveset after a single playthrough of ToS..... and I never unlocked that move so I don't even know what it does.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Keep in mind that I made that moveset after a single playthrough of ToS..... and I never unlocked that move so I don't even know what it does.
2) LOOK IT UP! -- Don’t always assume you can quickly make a moveset in one sitting. Sometimes you can, sometimes you can’t, but don’t be afraid to look stuff up, even if it delays your moveset a bit. That could be a few hours, it could be days. Let it be. Take the time to make the moveset good.
Quoting is pretty fun. :laugh:

jkjk. I'm done

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Quoting is pretty fun. :laugh:

jkjk. I'm done
Douchebag

That rule only applies to people who don't have l33t skillz. It was still a good moveset despite the genericness of a move or two. At the least, it shows what an average (or above average) moveset would look like.

Edit:
Nice SSE Twil, but I think you could have been more true to Erutashi's character. She should have tried to rip Drake's nuts off.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
You do realize that it is my job as a reviewer to provide constructive criticism right?

You are merely retaliating becuase you took offense to it.
Of course not. I'm not easily offended. I just don't think one is capable of being a constructive critic if they have their own flaws with the same extra-curricular activity. That's like an atheist preaching the Gospel. Pretty freakin' hilarious. Remember, I came to YOU for a review. So I was asking for it. It is just I didnt think you did a good job with the review because you were pointing out petty things.

Edit: Let's avoid an argument. Just do what you do. I didnt mean for it to go this far. I have my moveset, you have your review.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Of course not. I'm not easily offended. I just don't think one is capable of being a constructive critic if they have their own flaws with the same extra-curricular activity. That's like an atheist preaching the Gospel. Pretty freakin' hilarious. Remember, I came to YOU for a review. So I was asking for it. It is just I didnt think you did a good job with the review because you were pointing out petty things.
Petty things?! You have learned nothing from your time here if you think that generic moves and a general lack of detail and extras are petty things....

I don't have "my own flaws with the same extracurricular activity" to quote you.

That was one moveset that I only made because I really like the character, and even that moveset has a lot less generic moves than Saki, because his elemental attacks provide some unique animations.

Take a look at well.... pretty much every other moveset that I have ever made before you insult my ability.

Edit:
I'm finished with this conversation now.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Petty things?! You have learned nothing from your time here if you think that generic moves and a general lack of detail and extras are petty things....

I don't have "my own flaws with the same extracurricular activity" to quote you.

That was one moveset that I only made because I really like the character, and even that moveset has a lot less generic moves than Saki, because his elemental attacks provide some unique animations.

Take a look at well.... pretty much every other moveset that I have ever made before you insult my ability.
ooooh ANGRY! Sorry if that sounded like I indulge in your anger. *Cough* Anyway, I don't insult you, Chris. What do I know? I'm just a MYM noob. Should someone like me really phase you in any kind of way? So I thought your review was poor. And? It was just a comment. Not to be mean, as you say to me. You help me (barely), I help you (unnecassarily).

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
ooooh ANGRY! Sorry if that sounded like I indulge in your anger. *Cough* Anyway, I don't insult you, Chris. What do I know? I'm just a MYM noob. Should someone like me really phase you in any kind of way? So I thought your review was poor. And? It was just a comment. Not to be mean, as you say to me. You help me (barely), I help you (unnecassarily).
6 movesets in this contest.... not really a noob (you can take that as a compliment if you want.)

I don't anger easily at all... the worst such statements could do to me is invoke a facepalm.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Okay guys, kiss and make up.

Here's a sneak peek at Candlejack:

S T A T S:
MELEE OFFENSE: 2 / 6
RANGED OFFENSE: 3 / 6
DEFENSE: 3 / 6
SPEED: 4 / 6
AGILITY: 5 / 6
ATTACK SPEED: 3 / 6
ATTACK RANGE: 3 / 6
WEIGHT: 2 / 6
JUMP HEIGHT: 6 / 6
RECOVERY: 6 / 6
CONTROL: 4 / 6

Yeah, he's prett

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys, kiss and make up.

Here's a sneak peek at Candlejack:

S T A T S:
MELEE OFFENSE: 2 / 6
RANGED OFFENSE: 3 / 6
DEFENSE: 3 / 6
SPEED: 4 / 6
AGILITY: 5 / 6
ATTACK SPEED: 3 / 6
ATTACK RANGE: 3 / 6
WEIGHT: 2 / 6
JUMP HEIGHT: 6 / 6
RECOVERY: 6 / 6
CONTROL: 4 / 6

Yeah, he's prett
WOW! THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME! He's a beast!

sarcasm?

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Stats = not a good sneak peak/ preview, truth to be told

a sneak peak/preview is like showing one special move, or an intresting/different sort of mechanic, and both with a good amount of detail. well thats what I think a sneak peak/preview should be.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Stats = not a good sneak peak, truth to be told

a sneak peak is like showing one special move, or an intresting/different sort of mechanic, and both with a good amount of detail. well thats what I think a sneak peak/preview should be.
To add to this quote, a sneak peak is also showing a hint of something someone is looking forward to. I have no idea what a candle-thingamabobin is.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I need Poke'mon movesets for the next chapter of my SSE. Who has good ones?

I know that there is a Pidgeot (or was it Pidgeotto) some in this contest, as well as Plusle and Minon, and some others.

Smady

Smash Master
I added a rather amusing assist trophy to my Vivi moveset.

Assist Trophy: Moogle Parade

"I go kupo for kupo nuts!"

Half-a-dozen Moogles materialise on-screen, all of whom seem confused to be in the middle of a brawl. But, magnificently, a shower of kupo nuts flood the arena! In desperation to munch on those crunchy preservatives, the Moogles lunge at the nuts, hitting anyone in the way for around 10% damage. As each half-pig, half-cupid munchkin successfully snatches a nut, they gleefully dance for a moment, then fly off the screen, with a replacement Moogle appearing on-screen soon after. This continues until there are no more nuts... be forewarned, though, the kupo nuts heal 50% damage, but every Moogle who does not procure a nut by the end of the rampage will attack those characters who did, usually to their death!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
My moveset is taking a considerable time to finish due to the massive extras I intend to put on it, although I admit I'm going at a rather sluggish pace with them. . .The stage is so insanely long, it could easily be an entry by itself.

Shall I drop making a couple extras for it to meet the deadline?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Chapter 9- The Legendary Lucario

Level One- Taking to the Skies

When we last left off on the Poke'mon Trainer's journey, he had just met an odd bunch of talking Poke'mon known as Team Big Shots. Team Big Shots was on a journey to find Mew and help him defeat Mewtwo. Mew is found in a dungeon. Now, with 2 more Poke'mon on the team, Pikachu and Jigglypuff, they head for the ice mountains where Lucario was last seen.

The quickest way there would be, of course, to use The PT's Charizard.

Unfortunately, a great power lurks in the skies.

The Legendary Dragon, Rayquaza zooms in at amazing speed and fires a blast of lightning, which Charizard barely evades.

Everyone riding on the Charizard is woken up by the loud noise. Unfortunately only Mew, the Undertaker, and Charizard are able to fight in the air.

This would be the case, anyway, if it weren't for a winged warrior of the skies. Pidgeotto

Pidgeotto flies in and uses wing attack to put the hurt on Rayquaza.

A battle insues.

Part 1- Boss Battle Rayquaza
Useable Characters- Charizard, Mew, The Undertaker, Pigeotto
Objective- Defeat Rayquaza
Notes-
Rayquaza fights exactly like in the Brawl SSE.
You have constant flight in this fight.
All attacks performed by your character are either specials or aerials.

Rayquaza uses Iron Tail, which is a sweeping tail attack. It actually hits twice, so it can break your shield quite easily at higher difficulties.
Rayquaza ducks down and rushes to the other side of the stage.
[edit] Second Move
Rayquaza shoots an energy ball at front of it diagonally, or lowers its head and uses Energy Ball in front of it, which travels across the stage unless it hits the ground, when it will explode. (This can be reflected by various reflecting attacks but not absorbed by PSI Magnet or Oil Panic)
Rayquaza burrows underground, then bursts out of the ground where the player was standing. At lower HP, Rayquaza does this three times. When its HP is low enough that it can be captured, it will perform this attack four times.
[edit] Third move
Rayquaza's eyes glow, and then it creates an explosion at the location where your character was at that time (possibly Focus Blast). While Rayquaza's eyes glow, fighters in contact with its head will be spiked to the ground, often a perfect setup for the explosion.
Rayquaza flies up in a tight circle and uses Shock Wave (or possibly Thunder, though this is extremely different from Pikachu's Thunder) which hits you with a multi-hit lightning bolt (it does not have knockback, however). It breaks shields down quickly. During the time Rayquaza rises touching it will deal Electric damage. It's one of the few attacks that are easier to dodge on higher difficulties due to its much shorter duration. Rayquaza only uses at lower HP.
Rayquaza flies up slowly, then crashes into the character while burrowing into the ground, then appears on the other side. Thunder is the substitute for this at lower HP.
Rayquaza flies up, and then uses Extremespeed to dash near the ground back and forth. At lower HP, Rayquaza does this two or three times. Small characters can evade this attack by ducking, but Rayquaza's rotating head may catch ducking characters off-guard for a clean hit.
[edit] Random
Rayquaza uses Roar. During the first part of the roar, you are pushed away from Rayquaza if you are close to it. This attack deals no damage. (This does not affect Rayquaza's attack cycle.)

After being defeated, Rayquaza falls from the sky. Charizard starts to grow tired, but he still has the strength to atleast make it the edge of the mountain region.

Level 2- The Mountains

Part 1- The Base
Useable characters- Poke'mon Trainer, Pidgeotto, Mew, Team Big Shots, Pikachu, Jigglypuff
Objectives- Journey through the mountains.
Details-
This is a side-scrolling level. The entire time, you are basicly going uphill.
Beware of traps such as geysers, ice spikes, and freezing lakes (can make you drown and deal 1% damage per second).
The enemies of this level consist of Ice Climber's enemies, as well as an assortment of Poke'mon types:
Polar Bear- Ice Climbers
Topi- Ice Climbers
Zubat- Flies around and deals weak damage. The real threat is a long range supersonic wave that can temporarily make you dizzy.
Glalie- An Ice Skull like Poke'mon. It attacks primarily by biting and through freezing breath.
Spheal- A cute weak little ice seal. It attacks by playfully tossing a ball of ice at you after bouncing it several times on its nose.
Sneasle- A really awesome little ice and dark type Poke'mon that attacks with fast claw attacks.
Snorlax- This lazy bear is really slow and really powerful. Takes a lot to bring down. Thankfully they are predictable (a lot like fighting a Greap.) Attacks with snores and claws and can go to sleep, healing its health over time.

As the group goes further up the mountain they are attacked by a large group of Zubat's, which immediately supersonic everyone. The group appears to be done for until a strong poke'mon comes to the rescue.

A floating poke'mon of ice and snow flies in. FROSLASS

Froslass creates a shield of ice over the PT's group and then whips up a mighty hailstorm, knocking all of the Zubat's right out of the sky.

Froslass then guides the other Poke'mon up the mountain.

Part 2- The Summit

The team is near their destination now. Between them and Lucario, however, lies a stretch of frozen ground. This is a hunting territory for Mightyena.

Useable characters- The Poke'mon Trainer, Team Big Shots, Mew, Pidgeotto, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Froslass
Objective- make your way through the Mightyena hunting grounds.
Details-
This is a straightforward side-scrolling level, with few traps other than a blizzard that occassionally kicks up, doing 1% per second.
The enemies you will face will consist of all of the enemies in the previous part, plus packs of hungry Mightyenas, as well as viscious little Poochyenas that attack with sharp fangs and claws.

One Mightyena backs down at the end of this part and joins your group in return for sparing its life.

Part 3- Lucario

The team has finally found Lucario, who was once again meditating at the tip of a mountain. Hearing the footsteps, Lucario's eyes open, and he challenges Mew to a battle of Legendaries. Before the battle can happen, two little midgits finally climb up to the summit. The Ice Climbers

Two adorable little creatures also run in and start cheering, each taking a different side. Plusle and Minon

The Ice Climbers watch in astonishment and confusion as the epic battle happens.

Useable Character- Mew
Opponent- Lucario
Objective- Defeat the opponent in a one-stock match.

At the end of the battle Mew and Lucario communicate by reading each other's minds, and they agree to join forces against Mewtwo.

Now with the power of two legendary physcic Poke'mon, the entire team can be warped near Mewtwo's castle.

Level 3- Infiltration

Part 1- Wes Vs. Team Rocket

Mew's group weren't the only ones to enter Mewtwo's Poke'mon Kingdom. Another Poke'mon Trainer sneaks around, seeking to face Mewtwo with the help of his trusty Poke'mon, Espeon and Umbreon. Wes

Unbeknownst to both groups, there was also a 3rd party entering the fortress. This group on the other hand, didn't have such good motives. Team Rocket (and Meowth)

When Wes and Team Rocket meet, Jesse sees Wes's adorable little Poke'mon and immediately comes up with one of her infamous schemes. Wes will not tolerate his Poke'mon being stolen, and a battle results.

Useable Characters- Wes
Opponent- Team Rocket
Objective- Poke'mon Elimination match
Details-
Cause every one of Team Rocket's Poke'mon to faint.
Espeon and Umbreon have 300% total Stamina (this can be used in any combination and is shared between the two.)
Each of Team Rocket's Poke'mon have 50% stamina.

After Wes wins the match, Umbreon charges up a Shadow Ball and Espeon charges up a Psybeam. Team Rocket is struck by both at once, resulting in the famous "Team Rocket's blasting off again!!!!", as they are launched right through the roof, causing the roof to break. They are sent thousands of feet in the air (somehow miraculously surviving).

Part 2- Groups Collide

Mew's group soon hears the sounds of battle happening in the corridors of Mewtwo's Fortress and rushes towards the source, only to arrive immediately after Team Rocket is shot up into the heavens.

They mistake Wes for a villain and a battle ensues between Wes and The Poke'mon Trainer.

Useable Characters- Wes, The Poke'mon Trainer
Opponent- The Poke'mon Trainer, Wes
Objectives- Defeat the other character in a Poke'mon elimination match (stamina)
Details-
Wes's 2 Poke'mon each have 150% stamina.
The PT's 3 Poke'mon each have 100% stamina.

Cutscene- Subspace Bomb Goes Boom!

After this fight, Wes explains himself and joins the group. All of them then head to face Mewtwo.

Well, atleast they would have if a Subspace Bomb didn't blow up the area, dragging everyone and everything in the fortress to Subspace.

The Poke'mon group's journey will continue in a future chapter, the endgame chapter to be exact.

Hope you enjoyed this SSE chapter.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
My moveset is taking a considerable time to finish due to the massive extras I intend to put on it, although I admit I'm going at a rather sluggish pace with them. . .The stage is so insanely long, it could easily be an entry by itself.

Shall I drop making a couple extras for it to meet the deadline?
I would, being honest, leave some of the extras out in order to meet the deadline, i mean, it's the actual moveset which matters the most, the extras are what "extra" meant to mean, the character should not be judged by the extras, and only by the moveset. But of course this is my opinion, and do what you think is right for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom