• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smady

Smash Master
The Neutral-B is extremely generic, the Up-B is a copy of D3's and his Side/Down-B is Link's. Diversify more.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Well the special moves are the only ones I can think of. Don't have to be rude.
Uh, mang. A bunch of moveset creators in this thread have in their movesets Specials which take as much space as your whole "moveset".
Not to mention the rest of the moveset of them.

I mean, sure, it's your stuff, but I'd be ashamed of myself if I did something like that and posted in here.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Yes some of the mvoes are familiar. Except I changed them. Up B one. Yes it looks like Dedede's except K. Rool jumps and slams back down and a few cannonballs will fall. And his Side B its not a boomerang. he uses his crown. So there.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
B down: Shinigami Rush - Original attack is seen in this video.
Guntz uses Shinigami Rush in a similar way, though a bit weaker. He first charges a bit, exclaims "Shinigami Rasho!" and then fires three purple coloured energy waves, which travel along the ground, knocking enemies straight upwards, and emitting 5-7% damage. The waves travel up along walls, as well, and even continue to go below platforms. This move can even hit enemies standing a platform below when they go around! But beware, they can also hit Guntz. If fired in midair, the waves simply fly straight into the direction Guntz is facing. This move is - in both cases - extremely useful, especially for edgeguarding. Think of it, this move can knock away enemies from hanging on the edge of a platform. However, since the knockback goes upwards, it doesn't make it too easy for Guntz to make a follow-up attack. The waves go until they're out of the screen or, if rolling around a platform, have the range of the Mother characters' PK Thunder attack.
Here. Take this as an example, SmashBrosMike. This is one (in digits 1) special move of my upcoming moveset. It's not even completely done yet. Compare to yours.
What do you think? Do you think yours is described better? Yours is better all in all?

Smady

Smash Master
Yes some of the mvoes are familiar. Except I changed them. Up B one. Yes it looks like Dedede's except K. Rool jumps and slams back down and a few cannonballs will fall. And his Side B its not a boomerang. he uses his crown. So there.
But the premise is exactly the same. The cannonballs and the fact it's a crown aren't enough. For example, you could make the crown behave eratically in the air or be controllable, or make him throw cannonballs for his Up-B. That may leave him with a bad recovery, but be imaginative and buff his second jump somehow. You see what I'm talking about?

D

Deleted member

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
I see well I will get to work on it later. But how about I ask you guys some questions. You know Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Do any of you think that he would fit good and I wonder what his moveset would be like.

Smady

Smash Master
You know Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Do any of you think that he would fit good and I wonder what his moveset would be like.
Where's the question? :laugh:

Please don't make a Sora moveset. I'd rather see a minor KH character; Sora's way too obvious and easy. And done already, apparently.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Lol, i just read The Subspace Bomb factory chapter, which i didn't even know existed, in Chris' Sigg. Now it makes MUCH more sense. LOL.

Also, check out Cheif mendez's Sora moveset for a well done moveset.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I see well I will get to work on it later. But how about I ask you guys some questions. You know Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Do any of you think that he would fit good and I wonder what his moveset would be like.
Please don't join the 1000000 Sora movesets already in existance.

And trust me there is another Sora moveset (I believe its Mendez's?) that will beat the crap out of yours.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Well I did make a moveset for Ridley and it is just his special attacks. That is all I have but when I think of more I will put it up unless you guys can help me think of ideas. Anyway here it is.

Ridley

B: Blazing Fire - Ridley breathes fire out of his mouth. This is like Bowser's except it won't go away and will continue to go on.

Up B: Pirates Flight - Ridley flies up into the air very fast and any character that is below him will get blown downwards receiving damage.

Side B: Lunging Claws - Ridley lunges towards a Character with shows out his claws from his hands and feet out showing and attack them.

Down B: Tail Stab - Ridley whips his tail out and stab anyone who gets in his way.

Final Smash: Omega Ridley - Ridley will turn into Omega Ridley and become more powerful. He will stay likes this for 20 seconds before turning back to normal.

That is all I can think of. But when I get more ideas. I will tell you the rest. but other then that tell me what you think so far. I also made special moves for Mona from Warioware.

D

Deleted member

It's okay, but not the best. At least the Up-B isn't "Flies upwards and shoots a fireball".

D

Deleted member

Well, being honest, there's a Ridley that wins so much, it's nearly as AWESOME as the original Fierce Deity Link.[/sarcasm]

D

Deleted member

I've noticed that this the second time you've made K.Rool AND Ridley. WHY THE F*CK DON'T YOU JUST EDIT THE ORIGINAL POSTS???!!! They're on pages 4 and 5.

D

Deleted member

I can't, it will inevitably come back by noon. I'm getting Guitar Hero World Tour. :)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Guitar Hero World Tour is out? Good to know! *Goes to look into it* Guitar Hero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rock Band

So many new pages. . .The fact that this is about to end speeding it up or something?

@SmashBrosMike: I had a hard time starting as well, but yeah. All I can say is always aim higher with your movesets and never be fully satisfied with anything. For example, Ridley's B could be a fireball instead of flame breath, his down B could be him blowing him gusts of wind like his boss fight (The tail stab is somewhat generic and makes more sense for a tilt or possibly a smash), for example.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
It's not like it ever was a slow thread, MasterWarlord... considering the fact MYM 2.0 barely hit the 200 page size, and we probably will have over 500 pages when MYM 4.0 is about to start, so yea. =P

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I can't, it will inevitably come back by noon. I'm getting Guitar Hero World Tour. :)
Hell yes. I'm darn as heck getting that game too. A lot of my favourite songs made it in, (I was in awe when my favourite song of all time, Rooftops (a liberation broadcast) by Lost Prophets, got confirmed :bee:).

Also a question for 4.0, is it pretty much, ONLY completed movesets only? No posting something like, "Not done yet. Will continue to update tomorrow."?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Also a question for 4.0, is it pretty much, ONLY completed movesets only? No posting something like, "Not done yet. Will continue to update tomorrow."?
That will be up to SirKibble and whomever he promotes to be his helper(s).

Which reminds me, does SirKibble already have an approximate date of when he will start MYM 4.0?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Hell yes. I'm darn as heck getting that game too. A lot of my favourite songs made it in, (I was in awe when my favourite song of all time, Rooftops (a liberation broadcast) by Lost Prophets, got confirmed :bee:).

What songs are on there anyway?

If you know them, would you mind pm'ing me the list. I would be in awe if Disturbed's Indestructible made it in.

And I'm pretty sure you can post incomplete movesets. Its always been like that.

D

Deleted member

Chris, the full setlist. I don't want to PM, in case someone else wants to know:

1994 "About a Girl (Unplugged)" by Nirvana
2007 "Aggro" by The Enemy
1970 "American Woman" by The Guess Who
1980 "Antisocial" by Trust
1993 "Are You Gonna Go My Way" by Lenny Kravitz
2006 "Assassin" by Muse
2005 "B.Y.O.B." by System of a Down
1973 "Band on the Run" by Wings
1982 "Beat It" by Michael Jackson
1997 "Beautiful Disaster" by 311
1980 "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne
1997 "Dammit" by Blink-182
1993 "Demolition Man (Live)" by Sting
1972 "Do It Again" by Steely Dan
1984 "Escuela de Calor" by Radio Futura
1997 "Everlong" by Foo Fighters
1982 "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
1994 "Feel the Pain" by Dinosaur Jr.
2004 "Float On" by Modest Mouse
1998 "Freak on a Leash" by Korn
1977 "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac
2007 "Good God" by Anouk
2008 "Hail to the Freaks" by Beatsteaks
1979 "Heartbreaker" by Pat Benatar
1995 "Hey Man, Nice Shot" by Filter
1978 "Hollywood Nights" by Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
1984 "Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen
1977 "Hotel California" by Eagles
1973 "Joker" "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band
2008 "Kick Out the Jams" by Wayne Kramer/MC5
2006 "The Kill" by 30 Seconds to Mars
2005 "L'Via L'Viaquez" by The Mars Volta
1987 "La Bamba" by Los Lobos
2007 "Lazy Eye" by Silversun Pickups
1986 "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi
1967 "Love Me Two Times" by The Doors
1987 "Love Removal Machine" by The Cult
1994 "Love Spreads" by The Stone Roses
2001 "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World
2007 "Misery Business" by Paramore
2005 "Monsoon" by Tokio Hotel
1988 "Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction
1980 "Mr. Crowley" by Ozzy Osbourne
2005 "Never Too Late" by The Answer
1987 "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" by Beastie Boys
2006 "Nuvole E Lenzuola" by Negramaro
2002 "Obstacle 1" by Interpol
1980 "On the Road Again (Live)" by Willie Nelson
2000 "One Armed Scissor" by At the Drive-In
1987 "The One I Love" by R.E.M.
1979 "One Way or Another" by Blondie
2006 "Our Truth" by Lacuna Coil
2008 "Overkill" by Motörhead
2002 "Parabola" by Tool
2007 "Pretty Vacant" by Sex Pistols
1998 "Prisoner of Society" by The Living End
1992 "Pull Me Under" by Dream Theater
1967 "Purple Haze (Live)" by Jimi Hendrix
1973 "Ramblin' Man" by The Allman Brothers Band
2008 "Re-Education (Through Labor)" by Rise Against
1984 "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol
2006 "Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)" by Lostprophets
1996 "Santeria" by Sublime
1987 "Satch Boogie" by Joe Satriani
2001 "Schism" by Tool
2007 "Scream Aim Fire" by Bullet for My Valentine
2000 "Shiver" by Coldplay
1995 "Some Might Say" by Oasis
1992 "Soul Doubt" by NOFX
1995 "Spiderwebs" by No Doubt
2003 "Stillborn" by Black Label Society
1975 "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent
1974 "Sweet Home Alabama (Live)" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
2008 "Ted Nugent Guitar Duel" by Ted Nugent
1993 "Today" by The Smashing Pumpkins
2007 "Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast" by Airbourne
2006 "Toy Boy" by Stuck in the Sound
1984 "Trapped Under Ice" by Metallica
1970 "Up Around the Bend" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
2006 "Vicarious" by Tool
2002 "VinterNoll2" by Kent
2007 "Weapon of Choice" by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
2007 "What I've Done" by Linkin Park
1967 "The Wind Cries Mary" by Jimi Hendrix
2005 "You're Gonna Say Yeah" by HushPuppies
2008 "Zakk Wylde Guitar Duel" by Zakk Wylde

D

Deleted member

Don't be embaressed, dude. The majority of GH players didn't know much of these bands, either.

I would definitely look up Paul McCartney & Wings, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom