• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
oh, and I'm not adding any excess words anymore either with my new layout, am I? since I'm describing the animation, the effects, and the use of it all in different sections.
It's better now, yeah. Although your animation/appearance section is just a bit too long, if you ask me, but as long as you're using that space, it's fine.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
ummm, I suppose it is, I add the descriptions of what the badnik/machine looks like just in case it doesn't load up on someones screen, and they might not know what the badnik is/looks like.

I was thinking about how i've made Dr. Eggman, and I think that Dr. Eggmans playstyle is mostly to do with gimping the enemy with his Forward smash, neutral b, and his coconut throw. and also it's looking like Dr. Eggman is going to have quite a bad aerial game however.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Whoa, where is everyone? This is, like, the longest the thread has ever gone without a reply.

Looking through the thread a bit to pick my votes, I realize just how much of a shame it is that KoJ never finished his Regi trio moveset. That could've really been a top contender. I'm so... disillusioned.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Am I doing it right?
Sorry, but no.

I realize this may be some little too late, but: don't vote yet, everybody. The C.O.M.M.I.E.S. are currently in talks regarding how voting's going to be handled, so until you get word from one of us saying otherwise, don't post anything yet.

To everyone: I apologize for this little setback. I know voting was supposed to start today, but due to some unfortunate circumstances, you'll have to wait a bit longer. Probably no more than a day though. Two at most.

Thank you for your cooperation.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Eh..Okay?...

Am I doing it right?
NO ur doin it rong cuz you dint vote fur me

NEEDZ MOAR WHORSMAN

Seriously, though, I'm assuming there's going to be a certain number of votes we all make, and probably in private (PMs). That number's gonna be somewhere closer to fifty, maybe. Or something. The decisions still haven't been made.

EDIT: Obey Mendez.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Well, I was working on my Robotnik between most of the time, i'm now upto his U-air now. I'd thought there would be more replies on the weekend than any weekday, I guess I was wrong then.

(everyone, read my sig when voting offically offically starts :))

darkserenade

Smash Ace
NO ur doin it rong cuz you dint vote fur me

NEEDZ MOAR WHORSMAN

Seriously, though, I'm assuming there's going to be a certain number of votes we all make, and probably in private (PMs). That number's gonna be somewhere closer to fifty, maybe. Or something. The decisions still haven't been made.

EDIT: Obey Mendez.
Before I saw Chief Mendez's post, I edited him in.

So there.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Mendez:
But Blitzkrieg said...

I know what you mean, hence I hold back my voting for now. I'm cuuuuurious~

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
You mean voting is delayed? In a way thats good for me i guess. At least i can get more time to wrap up my SSE.

Was any of my movesets on ur list serenade? If there was not one......well i thought we were friends......

Anyway, i added trophies and a stage to Mia, and a boss and assist trophy to Drake and Josh. Access them in my sigg :bee:

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
All this talk of which characters were on a list is one of the reasons voting's been delayed. We...actually haven't gotten a voting system set in stone (don't hit me!), but after even this little reaction, I think we'll most likely have you all PM your votes to one of us, to, again, avoid blatant favoritism.

But yes, voting has been delayed. Temporarily.

DON'T POST ANY VOTES YET

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Bah, what kind of bread is it? Also, is there butter on it? I only eat bread with butter you know,

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
BREAD??? Oreos are definitely where it's at.

I hope I'm not crossing any lines here if I say that Cervantes was indeed on darkserenade's list, as was, IIRC, Mia.

NOT THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS!!!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@TWILTHERO, nice AT and boss for Drake & Josh, although I expected Craig & Eric to be the AT, excellent job with Crazy Steve. Pure gold.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
NO BUTTER!?!?!? HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?! GET SOME MOAR NAO!!!!!!!!

....oh good. Mia got a vote.

How could i forget about Craig and Eric? They are there now though as an assist trophy as well as Crazy Steve.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I think we're all asking the wrong questions here. The real issue is...

Is it whole grain?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
See, Kibble sees where it's at. Forget cookies and this so-called bread. Oreos are the way of the future.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I can't believe it's not butter!

Also, we need some more Falcon Punch. We're out and all we have left is icky Fruit Punch.

Oreo
'R
Extremely
OAwesome

EDIT: Don't forget about spam.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Falcon Crunch!

The cereal giving your moves more Falcon!

*** AWN! SHOW ME YA MOVES! FALCON CRAWNCH! ... YES!

Smady

Smash Master
Falcon Crunch sounds like a move from the Tales of series.

Holy judgement! Take some o' this, ya goons! I am a manchild! /tales

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Replying to some fun with a spam-image is serious party-pooping, and, added to this, even more spammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom