• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@TWILTHERO, glad to see you threw in Craig & Eric, they are a great AT for comedic purposes.

If you need a stage for Drake & Josh, it could scroll around their house, showing different events from the series which have different effects on the battle (e.g., BAAAHB the sheep walks around their bedroom and gives you a "present", which you can slip on, Poppa Nichols runs around, shouting that the players are Nazis and attacking, their Dad exercising on the treadmill and singing "Highway to Nowhere", which does nothing, and is just a distraction).

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
There. Added.

My new SSE chapter will be up tomorrow. Continuation of Sagi's group. Probably going to feature Anise.

Also, i'm going to add these characters to my SSE now. These are the last characters i'm going to add btw. They will probably be in one of the later groups or when all the groups meet up: Light and Ryuk, Harry Potter, Shadow the hedgehog, Beast Trio, and Pidgeot.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Rock the vote!

WOO! ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!

Yay! Voting starts now! Happy happy, joy joy! That's all well and good, but before you all get started, here are the official rules concerning voting:

> You must have posted at least 2 movesets to be eligible to vote.
> 50 votes, 10 of which are Super Votes (worth 2 regular votes).
> No voting for your own movesets.
> Only vote once per moveset.
> PM your votes to a C.O.M.M.I.E.
> Include the name AND author of each moveset, as well as which type of vote you're giving it.

(Note that COMMIES have the same voting rights as everyone else)

...Simple, right? But I'm sure there'll be at least one person who doesn't get the memo, so to speak, so let me reiterate:

You have 50 votes to use. You can't vote for any of your own movesets, nor can you spend more than one vote--no matter if it's a Super or normal vote--on any given moveset.

10 of those 50 are "Super Votes", which are equivalent to 2 normal votes. This allows every voter to give their top 10 favorite movesets that extra level of appreciation. When you PM your list, make sure that you specify which movesets get which kind of votes.

As an example, one might say:

Chief Mendez the Hypothetical said:
>Captain by Masahiro Sakurai SUPER VOTE
>R.O.B. by Masahiro Sakurai
>Link by Masahiro Sakurai SUPER VOTE
>Pokemon Trainer by Masahiro Sakurai
>Samus by Masahiro Sakurai
Get it? This is really, really important, guys. Don't mess that up. Otherwise, have fun! Make sure and make your picks carefully, and get them off to us COMMIES as soon as you can, so we can count em' up and spit em' back out just as quickly!

- - - - - - - - -

ONCE MORE FOR THE ROAD!!

1. 50 votes. 40 are normal, but 10 are worth double.

2. PM your votes to any C.O.M.M.I.E. For the record, the COMMIES are:
  • Commander Blitzkrieg
  • SirKibble
  • Chief Mendez
  • Chris Lionheart
  • MasterWarlord

3. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN MOVESETS

4. Only vote for a moveset one time. We won't count duplicate votes, so ignore this rule at your own loss.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
THE VOTING RULES. READ THEM

@pensfan: I apologize for that. I know it sucks, but it's a precaution so that overzealous users don't pull in friends they have outside of this thread to come in and vote for all their movesets, as well as to solidify that the voters are all fairly knowledgeable about the movesets posted here.

...Unfortunately there are a scant few that are hindered rather than helped by this. So again, I'm really sorry. There's always MYM4, right? :urg:

@Hyper_Ridley: Yes, that's correct. You can vote for all of an author's works, if you want to. Just don't vote for one of those movesets more than once.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
WOO! ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!

Yay! Voting starts now! Happy happy, joy joy! That's all well and good, but before you all get started, here are the official rules concerning voting:

> You must have posted at least 2 movesets to be eligible to vote.
> 50 votes, 10 of which are Super Votes (worth 2 regular votes).
> No voting for your own movesets.
> Only vote once per moveset.
> PM your votes to a C.O.M.M.I.E.
> Include the name AND author of each moveset, as well as which type of vote you're giving it.

(Note that COMMIES have the same voting rights as everyone else)

...Simple, right? But I'm sure there'll be at least one person who doesn't get the memo, so to speak, so let me reiterate:

You have 50 votes to use. You can't vote for any of your own movesets, nor can you spend more than one vote--no matter if it's a Super or normal vote--on any given moveset.

10 of those 50 are "Super Votes", which are equivalent to 2 normal votes. This allows every voter to give their top 10 favorite movesets that extra level of appreciation. When you PM your list, make sure that you specify which movesets get which kind of votes.

As an example, one might say:

Get it? This is really, really important, guys. Don't mess that up. Otherwise, have fun! Make sure and make your picks carefully, and get them off to us COMMIES as soon as you can, so we can count em' up and spit em' back out just as quickly!

- - - - - - - - -

ONCE MORE FOR THE ROAD!!

1. 50 votes. 40 are normal, but 10 are worth double.

2. PM your votes to any C.O.M.M.I.E. For the record, the COMMIES are:
  • Commander Blitzkrieg
  • SirKibble
  • Chief Mendez
  • Chris Lionheart
  • MasterWarlord

3. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN MOVESETS

4. Only vote for a moveset one time. We won't count duplicate votes, so ignore this rule at your own loss.
I like these new voting restrictions. However, there's one flaw in ur logic:

you must realize that ur giving people who have made 2 or more fierce deity link caliber movesets the chance to vote, while people like Junahu & GreatClayMonkey are unable to vote :ohwell:

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
@pensfan: I apologize for that. I know it sucks, but it's a precaution so that overzealous users don't pull in friends they have outside of this thread to come in and vote for all their movesets, as well as to solidify that the voters are all fairly knowledgeable about the movesets posted here.

...Unfortunately there are a scant few that are hindered rather than helped by this. So again, I'm really sorry. There's always MYM4, right? :urg:
It's all right. I understand, I'd probably do the same thing. Actually, I might not have that much foresight, but whatever. I came in too late to know who to vote for anyway.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
you must realize that ur giving people who have made 2 or more fierce deity link caliber movesets the chance to vote, while people like Junahu & GreatClayMonkey are unable to vote :ohwell:
Believe me, it was a tough call. We went over that rule a few times, but...it is what it is.

If it's any consolidation, the people that made FDL-quality 'sets don't actually follow this thread, so we're not sacrificing good opinions for bad ones.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Believe me, it was a tough call. We went over that rule a few times, but...it is what it is.

If it's any consolidation, the people that made FDL-quality 'sets don't actually follow this thread, so we're not sacrificing good opinions for bad ones.
well I guess ur right about that... but I think that Junahu has done so freaking much for this thread that he, at least, deserves a chance to vote. Only one of his contributions happened to be a moveset, & a VERY good one at that.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
It's one of those rules that unfortunately has to do a little hurt to do its good. Those who were present in MYM2 might remember a certain moveset causing quite the commotion because of its high rank, which was, in part, because of a lot of outsiders coming in to vote for it.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
It's one of those rules that unfortunately has to do a little hurt to do its good. Those who were present in MYM2 might remember a certain moveset causing quite the commotion because of its high rank, which was, in part, because of a lot of outsiders coming in to vote for it.
Ohhhh, do tell!

half_silver28

Smash Ace
SMASHBRO!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, I despised that moveset. If we're all being honest here, I was pretty much a jerk to the guy for a while. :dizzy:

I'm happy that these rules will prevent something like that from happening again. :)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
For those unaware, I believe it all started around page 138 of MYM2. Yeah, I just went back to look at it.

You can get to that thread through this one's OP. That is why we need rules like this one. Many apologies to those deserving users who won't be able to vote, but we have reasons.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Keep in mind while you technically can't vote for one moveset more then once, 10 votes are super votes which are worth 2 votes.

So that means that if you want to vote for one of my crappy movesets for whatever reason such as Yoshimitsu, you still can, but you can put Cervantes on a higher pedestal by giving him a super vote.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Its so hard to choose who to vote for! I'm having a tough time choosing

p.s.- check out my new cool sig!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Aw, geez, this thread is dead and empty for five hours, a guy goes to sleep, and suddenly voting is up and there's two new pages...

I'm glad we decided to go with fifty votes, although it makes it quite a chore for us who are picking. I shall ponder this question.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I voted for exactly 50, and boy, it was hard to decide the last few because there still are some really good movesets out there.

And it's a shame I found Ray 01 by Delta_BP26 only while looking at Junahu's list and putting the votes. I know the advertising phase is over, but even then, you should really check it out, it's actually quite detailed and not bad. It's found HERE. And vote for it, if you want, too. ;P

Even though MY Ray moveset in MYM 4.0 will kick this one's butt. ;D

SirKibble

Smash Champion
If it ain't in the rules, it ain't against them.

You don't have to use all 50 votes.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
We have a week for this voting, yes? Eeesh... I can't wait that long.

It's going to be a dull week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom