• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agi

Smash Lord
My votes have been cast. That was harder than I thought. *relaxes*

+1 postcount

In regards to the "best moveset for a specific character", I can see it working. However, the similarities between movesets would be all too obvious...

D

Deleted member

Gee.......i'm gone for like 2 hours and this thread already has 3 pages.......

Care to fill me in whats going on right now?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I like how Delta's counted twice, as an AWOL and a Regular. :p

So far, I've got lists from:

>darkserenade
>TWILTHERO
>Spadefox
>KingK.Rool
>Chris Lionheart
>MasterWarlord

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
K. Rool’s List of Certifiable Voters!!!

The Commies

SirKibble
Chris Lionheart
Commander Blitzkrieg
MasterWarlord
Chef Mentos

The Regulars & Drop-in-ers

Half_Silver28
Dancingfrogman
Iron Thorn
Smashbot226
Spadefox
IvoryFlame
PKSkyler
MarthTrinity
Bkupa666
Cheap_josh
TWILTHERO
Mantlecore77
LUVTOY77-ROGUEWIREFRAME
Delta_BP26
Smasherk808
Hyper_Ridley
TVTMaster
Agidius
Meadow
The_Great_Panda
Gryphon
Kitsuneneko345
InfernoRage1
TheSundanceKid
Sonic the Baron
Darkserenade
Shadow5567
Peeup
Evilgidget
Akiak
Sly Fox

The AWOL (as far as I know)

Majora_787
KoJ
Naked Snake
Eternal Smasher
Jiggy37
HeoandReo
XX_Boexy_X
Darkurai
Piman42
BronzeBlade7
SkylerOcon
Stroupes
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy

The Specialest People

KingK.Rool

Now, just so you know, I refrained from putting on anyone with 15- posts in the thread. My assumption is that these people haven't followed the thread enough and aren't likely enough to vote for me to take the trouble of identifying them. I also kicked out a select few people who none of us WANT voting... *coughSmashBrosMikecough*... These people still have the RIGHT to vote, though, so if they want to be added to the list, just say so.

Now, I'm 90% sure that I've got everyone who's even slightly likely to vote on here, and that I've sorted them into the right categories, but hey, feel free to correct me.

In the meanwhile, commies, mind telling me who's already sent in their votes? I can start crossing people off the list, we can narrow it down, and when it looks like nobody else is likely to vote, we can shut it down. Yes?

Oh, and Mendez is psychic. He saw nothing.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I PMed you those who've sent me their lists...

Partially because I don't want to publicly admit that I'm dumb enough to have deleted one of those PMs accidentally during regular PM Box maintenance... :/

So... Yeah.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
list seems accurate. i thought voting was over, ill vote soon.
EDIT: About the lsit....it seems GCm has gone AWOL. The 2.0 dojo hasnt been updated in uh...ever..?

And Im gonna announce this character as my first 4.0 moveset.

everyone go play the MOTHER 3 fan Translation if you havent. Youll enjoy it even if you havent played Earthbound/ MOTHER2

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hurry, hurry! The regulars who don't vote get executed! If anyone who I marked as "AWOL" votes, I get executed! Who will be the last commie? Who will be the next regular?

The answers are ALL coming up! So hurry!

Chris: You've been crossed off because you already sent your votes to Mendez.

Agi

Smash Lord

everyone go play the MOTHER 3 fan Translation if you havent. Youll enjoy it even if you havent played Earthbound/ MOTHER2
Claus should be wary of Franklin Badges now... I just beat the game today. Man, that final battle was heart-rending.

Also, what's "AWOL" mean? *is ignorant of most acronyms*

Chief Mendez

Smash Master

Neeeh! That's awesome! I can't freaking wait. :chuckle:

Also seconded on the Mother 3 thing. 'Tis heartrending.

@Kibble: Well, it's a public list, so what're PMs going to accomplish (other than filling up K.Rool's PM box faster)?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Hurry, hurry! The regulars who don't vote get executed! If anyone who I marked as "AWOL" votes, I get executed! Who will be the last commie? Who will be the next regular?

The answers are ALL coming up! So hurry!

Chris: You've been crossed off because you already sent your votes to Mendez.
That makes since. XD

8 More posts till Smash Lord.... I want my 1000th post to be something epic... so if you don't mind, I'll be saving it for my Sam Lionheart moveset in MYM 4.0.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Claus should be wary of Franklin Badges now... I just beat the game today. Man, that final battle was heart-rending.
MOTHER 3 Spoilers!

Im pretty sure he shocked the badge as a form of suicide.

And yeah, its got one of the best endings....ever...!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Also, what's "AWOL" mean? *is ignorant of most acronyms*
Absent WithOut Leave.

@Kibble: Well, it's a public list, so what're PMs going to accomplish (other than filling up K.Rool's PM box faster)?
Is going to avoid bad things... Many terrible, awful, no-good, very bad things... Like me publicly admitting that I actually accidentally deleted Frogman's PM to me because I'm stupid...

Fine, I say.

I getted P.M.S. from Frogman and Agi. (DuhThat'sWhyThey'reCrossedOffSillyMendez...)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Oh, and I has also now received P.M.S. from the Mentos Chef himself, Chef Mentos.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master

Agi

Smash Lord
@ PKSkyler's recollection

Interesting. It seems that everyone misspells words on their first post. Also, why'd you go to the trouble of getting 999999 on DK? That's crazy...

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Maybe in text form, but not in Mendez Form©! Your "theme song" got me to check out the until-then-unheard-of-by-myself Rock Candy project, and I'm currently eagerly awaiting the full release of Vol. 6.

So ya' did SOME good there, pal. :bee:
Rock Candy taste so good for my ears. i luv it! :D

@ PKSkyler's recollection

Interesting. It seems that everyone misspells words on their first post. Also, why'd you go to the trouble of getting 999999 on DK? That's crazy...
I wanted to come in with a bang....?...honoestly i have nnnno idea.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Hahahahahah!

I don't really care what my 1000st post will be. It's just some posting, it's not like it's going to change anything.

Junahu

Smash Ace
We've got...well, we've got some new stuff planned already for MYM4.
This is the first I've heard of it. But if by 'new stuff' you mean, let Junahu vote next time, then I'll fully back it.
*not at all hitting two birds with one, rather oversized, stone of bitter spite*

Anyway, my progess with MYM 4 OC Finder is coming along rather smoothly. I had a screenshot prepared, but I decided to stop being a glory hound and just post the whole thing when it's far enough through development to be useful/fun. It will look much nicer than the OC Finder for MYM3.0, that much I can assure everyone.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
This is the first I've heard of it. But if by 'new stuff' you mean, let Junahu vote next time, then I'll fully back it.
*not at all hitting two birds with one, rather oversized, stone of bitter spite*
If there would be a petition for Junahu being allowed to vote as an exception, I'd sign it immediately.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
It's not my fault, Junahu! It was them! With their limitations, and, and... and their constraints! And Mendez, he's the ringleader! They made me do it... it was them...

Seriously, though, if you ask me and 95% of the thread, you should be allowed to vote. Fight the power!

*runs away after realising what he's saying*

EDIT: I want Cervantes to win so that the Bravely Folk Song can be the anthem of MYM 4.

Agi

Smash Lord
Okay, now that Junahu's here, I can thank him for the Moveset List which I am relying on for this Character Select screen.

*clears throat*
Thanks for the effort, Junahu! I agree, you should be able to vote.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Sorry. Really, truly sorry. :(

It doesn't make anything better, and you definitely deserve suffrage, but...

Again: we apologize.

It will look much nicer than the OC Finder for MYM3.0
This I have a hard time believing...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Whoa, Junahu, I just now noticed that you've got an awesome-looking trophy for Power Kirby up there! That's so unbelievably great. Now I feel even more guilty that you can't vote. Even though it's not my fault (even though it partially is).

Junahu

Smash Ace
Sorry. Really, truly sorry. :(
It doesn't make anything better, and you definitely deserve suffrage, but...
Again: we apologize.
I'm not actually mad or anything :)
I'd probably end up doing something stupid, like vote for the wrong Fierce Deity Link...

This I have a hard time believing...
Really, it will.

Edit: OK, you can stop feeling sorry for me now.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hmm, hmm, poor Junahu. Oh well. Moving right along...

*evil laugh*

And I'm loving all the song choices on your OC finder, y'know. They're ALL so full of win, it's just... my god.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Alright, I'll level with you, kitsuneko: I love Delibird. It was one of the ten movesets that received super votes from me. That's just how awesome it is. Good job.

HURRY, THOUGH! VOTE VOTE VOTE!

EDIT: For those who missed it, why not?

K. Rool’s List of Certifiable Voters!!!

The Commies

SirKibble
Chris Lionheart
Commander Blitzkrieg
MasterWarlord
Chef Mentos

The Regulars & Drop-in-ers

Half_Silver28
Dancingfrogman
Iron Thorn
Smashbot226
Spadefox
IvoryFlame
PKSkyler
MarthTrinity
Bkupa666
Cheap_josh
TWILTHERO
Mantlecore77
LUVTOY77-ROGUEWIREFRAME
Delta_BP26
Smasherk808
Hyper_Ridley
TVTMaster
Agidius
Meadow
The_Great_Panda
Gryphon
Kitsuneko345
InfernoRage1
TheSundanceKid
Sonic the Baron
Darkserenade
Shadow5567
Peeup
Evilgidget
Akiak
Sly Fox

The AWOL (as far as I know)

Majora_787
KoJ
Naked Snake
Eternal Smasher
Jiggy37
HeoandReo
XX_Boexy_X
Darkurai
Piman42
BronzeBlade7
SkylerOcon
Stroupes
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy

The Specialest People

KingK.Rool

Now, just so you know, I refrained from putting on anyone with 15- posts in the thread. My assumption is that these people haven't followed the thread enough and aren't likely enough to vote for me to take the trouble of identifying them. I also kicked out a select few people who none of us WANT voting... *coughSmashBrosMikecough*... These people still have the RIGHT to vote, though, so if they want to be added to the list, just say so.

Now, I'm 90% sure that I've got everyone who's even slightly likely to vote on here, and that I've sorted them into the right categories, but hey, feel free to correct me.

In the meanwhile, commies, mind telling me who's already sent in their votes? I can start crossing people off the list, we can narrow it down, and when it looks like nobody else is likely to vote, we can shut it down. Yes?

Junahu

Smash Ace
*looks at Juhanu's Moveset's list*

There's no Delibird in there. If you want proof, this should suffice: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5720170&postcount=7901
Yeah, sorry about that. I kind of assumed that Delibird was already on the list (It's on now, but you should probably contact Agidius. He's making a character selection screen, and he's using my list for it, so he could end up missing you out)

Edit: We're getting dangerously close to 9000 posts. And we all know what happens after that...

Agi

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry about that. I kind of assumed that Delibird was already on the list (It's on now, but you should probably contact Agidius. He's making a character selection screen, and he's using my list for it, so he could end up missing you out)
Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom