• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
They've both been/will be momentarily scratched out, Warlord.

K. Rool’s List of Certifiable Voters!!!

The Commies

SirKibble
Chris Lionheart
Commander Blitzkrieg
MasterWarlord
Chef Mentos

The Regulars & Drop-in-ers

Half_Silver28
Dancingfrogman
Iron Thorn
Smashbot226
Spadefox
IvoryFlame
PKSkyler
MarthTrinity
Bkupa666
Cheap_josh
TWILTHERO
Mantlecore77
LUVTOY77-ROGUEWIREFRAME
Delta_BP26
Smasherk808
Hyper_Ridley
TVTMaster
Agidius
Meadow
The_Great_Panda
Gryphon
Kitsuneko345
InfernoRage1
TheSundanceKid
Sonic the Baron
Darkserenade
Shadow5567
Peeup
Evilgidget
Akiak
Sly Fox

The AWOL (as far as I know)

Majora_787
KoJ
Naked Snake
Eternal Smasher
Jiggy37
HeoandReo
XX_Boexy_X
Darkurai
Piman42
BronzeBlade7
SkylerOcon
Stroupes
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy

The Specialest People

KingK.Rool

I've crossed off everyone who's AWOL. There may be a few of them - like Boezy - who have been following the thread in secret, but I think that they're the exceptions to the rule.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I found a character that somebody needs to do a moveset for...

[BUBSY PICTURE REMOVED SINCE APPARENTLY IT BRINGS BACK BAD MEMORIES TO EVERYONE]

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's played Bubsy...

EDIT: 1,300th post!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I
Please tell me I'm not the only one who's played Bubsy...
You are the only one that's played Bubsy :bee:

Ok, i heard it was a terrible game, so i don't plan on playing it anytime soon.

Anyway, Trunks is almost done. If i'm lucky, i'll be done tomorrow, so i can work on Ilyana or Guillo.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Played Bubsy on the Genesis. Hated it, threw it away, bought Aladdin instead. End de story.

ANYWAY

To the other COMMIES: if you haven't already, you might want to start tallying votes. It's a long, boring process, so it's best to do it in short spurts (1 user at a time, is what I've been doing) so that come Sunday, we'll be able to start finalizing that list.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Well Bubsy 3D was in fact epic fail...but the ORIGINAL for the Sega Genesis wasn't half bad...the sequel also for the Sega Genesis and SNES was in fact also epic fail...

And Trunks should be awesome : )

About My Movesets: ALMOST done with Henry Townshend's moveset...I just need a Side B and to finish up the extras...

EDIT: Aladdin for the Sega Genesis was also epic, epic win...escaping from the Cave of Wonders was so hard though for some reason...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Aladdin's much easier now, some ten odd years after I first played it. Back then the only way I could beat it was with cheat codes...

I honestly have no idea which Bubsy I played. Just that it was poop, and on the Genesis.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Just updating my MYM4 movesets:
*The Mad Hatter (American McGee's Alice)
*Puppetmon (Digimon)
*Lord Fear (Ace Lightning)
*Gremlins (Gremlins)
*Scrat (Ice Age)
*Jabberwock (American McGee's Alice)

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Where can I get one of these signature button thingies? I don't have GIMP or Photoshop ;_;

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Where can I get one of these signature button thingies? I don't have GIMP or Photoshop ;_;
You make them dude :p

Just ask KingK.Rool, Maybe SirKibble (aka DAWGFOOD!!!), or even me. There are other people doing those icons too (i think Commander Blitzkrieg.)

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
That's what I'm wondering...I hate Paint ._.;
I just need the text they use and I can make it in Paint. I have 1337-ish Paint skills.

I just finished reading your Light and Ryuk moveset. It was epic. Also:

PYRAMID HEAD?!?!?! -That- will be epic.

EDIT: TWILIT, what font is that?

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Why thank you for the compliments on my Light and Ryuk moveset...I'm highly looking forward to the Pyramid Head one...I may have to tone him down a bit for Brawl though...ya know...less ******? o_o;

EDIT: Just thought of another moveset idea that I may be doing in MYM 4.0....

The Shake King!

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Why thank you for the compliments on my Light and Ryuk moveset...I'm highly looking forward to the Pyramid Head one...I may have to tone him down a bit for Brawl though...ya know...less ******? o_o;
Lulz. Will he have the spear or giant knife as a weapon?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver

Well that's how my first one turned out...not half bad really...

The Dead Hands always horrified me when I was a kid too...I hated that stupid well and all of its Wallmasters and Deadhands...
That's a good butan.

Seconded. I loved it and hated it at the same time. It creeped me out when I was young. Did you know that the walls and floor have a skull texture? They looked real too.

Mah first one:

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Not bad Sonic the Baron. Not bad at all.

All you really need is to add a border around it. Like the ones (made by others, not me >_>):
in my sigg.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Looks very nice, Baron. Yours is good too, MarthTrinity.

TWILT has pretty much said everything there is to say. Aside from that, if anyone wants some (I made most of TWILT's, Spade's, Warlord's, and all of Chris's, I believe, and BKupa'), just PM me, and I'll handle it today or (more likely) tomorrow.

And... I'm done Snorlax! Well, except for the Kirby hat. I remember there was a template for Kirby hats a while back... anyone remember this, and if so, want to link me to it?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I'm making a Kirby hat. And I remember there being a small image of Kirby, a 2D image of him from the front, where it'd be easy to make yourself a Kirby hat. If someone digs that up for me, I'd be grateful enough to supply them with a hat or two...

EDIT: Fine, you jerks. I found myself a template I could use. It's not as good as the one that was earlier in the thread, though. Does ANYONE remember where that one is or who posted it?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Apparently, I stink at making Kirby Hats. I have no artistic talent or something.

Anyway, Snorlax is finished! YAY! I'll have a moveset for the start of the contest after all. I may have had my difficulties, but I don't think I'm mistaken in saying that this at least matches The Headless Horseman.

Now, I'm entertaining the thought of doing Orca before moving on to Electrode. From Windwaker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom