• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Crazy Wisconsin.

Hmm, what a coincidence; I'm in the Toronto area, too! And I think it was just rain we had last night.

WHY DOES NO ONE ANSWER MY ON-TOPIC QUESTION?

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Stupid fires in Santa Barbara...I can smell the fire from my house...

Also,

I'll be doing Magikarp as a serious moveset.

I'm a terrible story-maker.

Agi

Smash Lord
@ K.Rool

Being worse after taking more damage? Double vulnerability? ...that would be something to cause me to never use the character, unless he is both more vulnerable AND heavier/stronger/floatier etc. Something to balance out the two negatives.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Ahh, but the trade-off would be that he has terrific range, he's a heavyweight, he has lots of power, and his speed and jump are both about average. Plus his Down B would be a split-second block if timed correctly. So it wouldn't be as much a mechanic as a drawback.

Anyway, I'm still undecided.

Agi

Smash Lord
Well, I'll be interested to see how you pull it off. After beating Wind Waker, fighting Orca is about the only thing left to do... plus, Wind Waker characters have nice outlines in the concept art, making them easy to render for the char. select screen ^_^

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Wolf: No way, I don't believe it!
Believe it!

Your not going to get away with this!!!!
I already have. :)

You'll get no sympathy from me.

Beautiful young ladies come before Make Your Move. Sorry, but it's true.
See, guys? Blitzkrieg knows what he's talking about. You guys are cool and all, but let's be honest with ourselves. Women are more attractive than the internet. Fact of life. Get used to it.

I like how nobody actually answered any of Kibble's questions. Jerks.
Indeed.

Nintendo released a special edition of Brawl that included all the characters we've made movesets for. It was recalled, though.

Still, it was awesome while it lasted, right everyone who's not SirKibble?
Nooooooo!!!

I curse you all and vow to one day spit on your graves.

If by "boring" you mean "everyone talked about sig icons" then: yes.
That's exactly what I meant. I'm glad you understood me, Mendez, I was afraid I hadn't been entirely clear about that.

...Sorry, what? Do I know you?
. . .

Are any of us even here? Can it be said that a person is truly 'anywhere' at any given point in time? Consider: each individual sees the world from a singular point of view, no matter their situation or personal circumstances (whether negative or positive). How, then, could any two human being's definition of "here" be one and the same? That being the established case, "here" to you is almost certainly "somewhere" to someone else, but just as certainly not their "here".

You see?
Deep answer is deep.

Does not compute. System overload. Shutting down...

Y'guys are jerks.

To answer your question(s), Kibble, pretty much all that happened was Mendez telling all the other commies to start tallying up the votes they received. The deadline's close enough, and apparently it's tedious work.
Coolio. I've done most of that already, as I got the votes. I think I've only got one set of votes to add to the tallies...

Oh, and I finished Snorlax! WHEEEEE! My favourite part of the whole moveset is the short part for the Munchlax clone. If he turns out popular enough, I'll branch him off from his pop and make him a fully non-clone moveset.
I really want to see how you pulled him off.

I'm thinkin' MYM4's gonna be sirius epic business.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
If Nintendo really did release a Brawl with all of our characters in it, would --WAMY--'s Fierce Deity be in it?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
A: Probably not. Mendez, Warlord, and Chris have all added up their votes together, I believe, but they're still missing Kibble's and Blitzkrieg's. Tomorrow, I'd venture.

Oh, you'll see how I pulled Munchlax off, all right. It's not really much of a clone, I completely unmade and remade his core mechanic.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
You'll have to wait until sometime tomorrow. I, for one, won't be up at midnight, and I'm still waiting on a voter (supposed to PM me today). It's possible that the results might be posted tonight, but don't bet on it.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
So the results might come tomorrow eh? So are the results based on votes though? I'm not really sure if a lot of people voted for me ^^....oh well.

Anyway, the new SSE chapter will be done tonight (with Peter Griffin, Jeff Hardy, The Delicious One, Crono, Tien, Bagman, Nintendogs, and going to feature newcomers that are Light and Ryuk, Harry Potter (lol), and Pidgeot. After that, i'm going to do more updates to my Trunks moveset.

I hope people enjoy my next SSE chapter, cause if you don't, terrible things are going to happen XD. lol.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
so The Results Might Come Tomorrow Eh? So Are The Results Based On Votes Though? I'm Not Really Sure If A Lot Of People Voted For Me ^^....oh Well.

Anyway, The New Sse Chapter Will Be Done Tonight (with Peter Griffin, Jeff Hardy, The Delicious One, Crono, Tien, Bagman, Nintendogs, And Going To Feature Newcomers That Are Light And Ryuk, harry Potter (lol), And Pidgeot. After That, I'm Going To Do More Updates To My Trunks Moveset.

I Hope People Enjoy My Next Sse Chapter, Cause If You Don't, Terrible Things Are Going To Happen Xd. Lol.
Where Is This Moveset?!?!?

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I've added two new ideas to my moveset plans...but I want to know if one of them has been used before since I THINK I remember seeing a support sticker for it before but can't remember if I did or not...soooo...is anyone, or HAS anyone done Amingo?

My other moveset which I'm fairly positive nobody's done (or for that matter even thought of doing o_O) is Yumi from Ape Escape 3.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I know, I own all three of the Playstation ones but couldn't motivate myself to get a PSP to get those ones...I'm still happy with that decision but I wish they'd bring out Ape Escape Million Monkeys over in the states...I chose Yumi because Smash could always use more female characters and because Ape Escape 3 has the most to work with really...

EDIT: Even after shrinking the size of my support button names (like what I saved them as) I couldn't quite get them small enough to have all of them at once...so just pretend Amingo's down there >_>;;

SirKibble

Smash Champion
EDIT: Laggy SmashBoards is not my friend.

Hmm... I will try to fix that...

EDIT2: How's that?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Back to normal, Kibble.

Gee, I sure wish you guys could finish tallying the votes as soon as possible... *hinthint*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Ayup. Although that poop is hilarious. But I know already the King's FS. It will involve Hotel Mario. That's all I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom